Review of Choxi

Tel: +1 844-465-2582
customercare@choxi.com

davids820
8/16/17

I am on SSI and I am trying to support my mother the best I can. I may only eat once every 2 days but I make sure that my mother gets at least 3 meals a day. I have lost 178lbs just to make sure that my mother is fed but I don't know how much longer I can do this. I am ALL she has & I don't want to leave her without protection & support but "I WILL ALWAYS" feed and take care of my mother first!!! These bastards ripped me off and they NEED to be held accountable for what they have done to me & ALL of the others they have so willfully & freely chosen to rip-off!!! WHAT DO I DO? HELP PLEASE!!!!!! David@steinerdavid67.com

lorim94
3/25/17

Ordered an item that never arrived and was given a credit. Never was able to use the credit. Their customer service people were horrible. What a joke they went bankrupt.

bettym52
2/28/17

If you want your items, order same place else., I made an order in June 2016, I didn't get the order, I never received a credit on my credit card.

michaelah4
2/4/17

My last several orders never came. Close to $300 lost. Is there a way to file a claim with the bankruptcy court??

katheringo
1/19/17

I ordered three silver bracelets which never arrived. After numerous emails and phone calls, I was finally given a credit for them. I then ordered jewelry which also never arrived. I am through with Choxi. I didn't even request a refund because I'm done with the frustration of contacting you and I don't want to place another order through you! I will never order again. You definitely made money on me!

toukaml
1/6/17

I am still waiting for my order since July 2016. I am not be able to contact anyone . Phone is unavailable.

chrisb326
1/5/17

I waited 8 weeks for a shower speaker. It never came. Normally I got my orders within a week. So I emailed Choxi. They told me to be patient. We emailed back n forth & they finally gave me a credit to my account. A CREDIT?! I paid by charge card, refund my card. I waited & thought, maybe I will order something. But I couldn't figure out how to apply or even find my credit. Now I'm out the money since they are no longer online!! Unreal!!

randym70
1/4/17

Wouldn't give me money back after waiting 4-5 months said will give store credit which I never got $150.00 for gold necklace and and other items around $250.00 Thats alot of money for nothing...

jenniferr159
1/2/17

They own me $82. In refunds on ordered I never received. Gave me only $21. In credit but can't use on a cite that's no more and bank won't refund sucks

bettyh50
1/2/17

I have a credit due me Guess I'll never get it. Cant believe they went out of business owing so many refunds

yvonnek6
1/1/17

I had a credit of $42 for an order that I made back in July 2016. I have not received my money or my order. I email them and nothing, no phone number. Now I see that they have an app, I don't think I will be installing it.

winniep5
12/28/16

I also placed an order 7/23/2016
Called in September to check on the status. I was told one of the orders wasn't available anymore so received a refund back to my card. I was told the other two would ship but still haven't received it. I just saw a screenshot of my order while going through my pictures and decided to check on status and the site is gone. Wtf?

marya565
12/26/16

Is Choxi still open for business? I do not see the on the Internet lately. Can someone fill me in?........"......

donnah118
12/26/16

I have a $44.00 credit due to me. I can't make contact with this company to retrieve my funds

ernestinej
12/25/16

I placed an order back in May 16, 2016. I was trying to get rid of the credit that had. I ordered 2 for 1 comforter set and the head to the electric toothbrush. one on the comforter bags ripped never received the head to the toothbrush. I've been sending emails no response. I also had to put $ 4.20 to the order.

rinaf
12/22/16

Wow! just read all of the feedback. I was not aware. I am shocked as I have been trying no end to contact Choxi re my back order since July 19, 2016.
I guess Im not getting my money back, I have asked to cancel and no response and they are not even picking up the phone. Please advise as to any updates so that us the customer who have been purchasing from this company for years are able to take further action to get our money back. Thank you.

gloriat23
12/22/16

I also have credit that supposed to get . what happen to this website? It used to be No more rack, the changed to Choxi. Now what happen ? How do I get my credit back ? I used to get good deals from Choxi.

kathig1
12/21/16

I have a refund coming of $57.00 and have been trying to reach this company with no luck. What is our recourse to this kind of business that takes peoples money and then disappears in the night?...? I think everyone of us on here posting our complaints, should sign a petition and get a court order to make this company return money to their customers that have been scammed out of it!!! Who agrees with me?!

crystall49
12/19/16

how can I get my money back? I bought something in April and I sent in an email and they said they changed their distrubitors and everythingf should be back to normal in a few months well, I havre tried to write back to them, no word.. nothing, I spent close to 32$ That money could have been used for christmas, wth?

valeriec52
12/18/16

Couldnt get my money or credit

heidij9
12/14/16

I had approximately $14 credit from a return, and now there website is gone. Ate they closed? Did I lose my money???

kathleens47
12/8/16

I always had good luck with Choxi but noticed recently I wasn't getting emails from them any longer. Have they gone out of business? I can't seem to connect to their website either.

maryannet2
12/6/16

I also had a credit and used it to purchase a dog bed.I paid the difference of what due.they took it and still haven't rec'd my items..Are they still in business..The website is also gone..??
Waiting in Texas

connieb75
12/5/16

I order in May 2016 and received credits because order was not shipped. I reorder in May because I was satified with the company because of my previuos orders. To this day I still do not have my order. Was told that it was still going to be shipped it is now 12-5-16 called to check the status of my order i cannot reach anyone on the phone and the website is down

debbien34
11/19/16

Have not received the whole order was told several times it was sent October4th still nothing and now i can't even get to the site. I want my money back

Hi Lewis W., Good day! Thank you for posting your inquiry. Please rest assured that Choxi guarantees that all products sold are authentic. If a product is received which is not authentic and you can provide proof, we will instantly refund you and the manufacturing partner will be immediately terminated. We stand behind our deals. We are not perfect, but if ever a mistake happens, we will make it right. We also provide a 3rd party authenticity guarantee which covers the purchase price up to $1,000 on every purchase at no cost to you. If you need further assistance, you may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service . Thank you. Always here to help! Customer Relations

By Nomorerack C., NoMoreRack Representative

Hi Joshua B., Good day! Thank you for posting your question. Choxi has been in business since 2010 and is verified through Google Trusted Store, Paypal, Authorize.net and Buysafe. All of our products are backed by third-party BuySafe & Google Trusted Store Guarantees and come with a 30 day return policy on all purchases which you will find is competitive across other marketplaces. If you visit our homepage or one of our product deals you will see our Google Trusted Store badge which shows we have had over 7 million transactions analyzed. From those 7 million transactions; 99.9% were error free, 99% were shipped on time and our average reply time to emails was 0-3 hours. We stand behind our products and are here to be of service to you if ever needed 24/7. If you need further assistance, you may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service . Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Choxi C., Choxi Representative

I wouldn't - if anything goes wrong with it, you may never get a refund. It took me 20+ emails to get credit for $72. There service is terrible! I buy a lot online, I will NEVER USE them again!

By Carolyn C.

Hi Koko M., We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! Thank you for posting your Order number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. Should you have any further concerns or inquiries regarding this concern, please feel free to reply back to that message. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Choxi C., Choxi Representative

Hi Nick T., Good day! Thank you for posting your inquiry. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Choxi C., Choxi Representative

Hi Kristi H., We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! To help us fix this issue for you, could you please provide us with your order number by sending us a direct message through this website or you may also send an email to experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Choxi C., Choxi Representative

Hi Melissa G., Good day! Thank you for posting your inquiry. Please rest assured that Choxi guarantees that all products sold are authentic. If a product is received which is not authentic and you can provide proof, we will instantly refund you and the manufacturing partner will be immediately terminated. We stand behind our deals. We are not perfect, but if ever a mistake happens, we will make it right. We also provide a 3rd party authenticity guarantee which covers the purchase price up to $1,000 on every purchase at no cost to you. I hope this answers your question. If you need further assistance, you may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service. Thank you. Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Nomorerack C., NoMoreRack Representative

Hi Justin J., Good day! Thank you for the question you have posted. Please rest assured that Choxi guarantees that all products sold are authentic. If a product is received which is not authentic and you can provide proof, we will instantly refund you and the manufacturing partner will be immediately terminated. We stand behind our deals. We are not perfect, but if ever a mistake happens, we will make it right. We also provide a 3rd party authenticity guarantee which covers the purchase price up to $1,000 on every purchase at no cost to you. For further details regarding an item, please make sure to check the item description provided on each deal page. Thank you. If you need further assistance, you may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service . Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Choxi C., Choxi Representative

Hi Myrtle C., We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan! To help us fix this issue for you, could you please provide us with your order number & details? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Choxi C., Choxi Representative

Hi Daniel M., Good day! Thank you for posting your question. At Choxi, the only thing more important than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service. We make it our priority to go above and beyond for our customers, and we know how important it is for you to receive your items as quickly as possible. We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 days for shipment. Although, often times, items ship much faster than this. For further information, you may also visit our FAQ page at www.choxi.com/info/faq . If you need further assistance, you may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service . Thank you. Always here to help! Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

By Nomorerack C., NoMoreRack Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Choxi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Choxi