Review of jClub

New York, NY 10036, US
support@jclub.com

terris171
3/18/19

It was a last minute gift order. I received my order in record time. It was exactly what I ordered and wanted. My customer Service Rep, Stephanie was friendly, professional and very helpful. Just when I thought customer service was a thing of the past; I find great prices, great products PLUS customer service at jClub! Amazing! You've earned my business! Thank you

charlest231
3/12/19

Everything was as it should have been, and nothing is missing. The label was a regular king label that had a sticker placed over it specifying split king. The label indicated 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases. In fact, the package contained one (large) flat sheetwhich is just what I wanted, 2 fitted sheets, and 2 pillowcases. It was the label that misled me into thinking the package did not contain what had been advertised for a split king set. Thank you for your active concern in resolving what I thought was a problem.The sheets are so soft and are very much what I like in bamboo sheetseven though the actual content is more microfiber than bamboo. I liked them so well that I ordered another set in navy because the eggplant color is delightfully vivid. Your responsiveness and quick resolution have ensured that I will continue to shop with you.

lyndah63
3/4/19

jClub is the best online shopping I am so happy to have found. Free shipping and returns on EVERYTHING???? AMAZING
Evita was especially awesome to deal with.
The merchandise comes quickly and if I have a question, it is promptly answered by phone, email or message. It is sooooo nice to shop at jClub. Give it a try... You will NOT be disappointed.....LKH

shawnl118
2/28/19

Everything has been satisfying so far. I'm waiting on some more things. I'll give another review when they arrive.

gk65
2/22/19

i can't say enough, great prices and customer service gets right back to you. love the buy Two get one free, easy shopping and fun

christineh325
2/21/19

I purchased a top that was too small. I contacted jClub and they immediately refunded the money into my account (so I could purchase a larger size). I was intending to return the top but they told me to it because the return would cause more of a carbon footprint. I will donate the small top to charity. I like their thinking!
Everything else I ordered from them has been perfect and of good quality.

michellew366
2/21/19

I ordered earpods and one was defective. I contacted JClub and received a prompt response. They let me know they sent out new ones to replace my defective ones and sent me the new tracking.

I loved the product and the customer service.. I will be ordering from them again soon.

Michelle

mariem258
2/9/19

I think jclub has a wonderful customer service department. I often asked for help with ordering and also how to return a product. Very surprised they can offer FREE shipping along with FREE return service. Never disappointed with merchandise.

jeromeg40
2/9/19

Wonderful customer service. Rep went the extra mile for me. Thank you and will continue to order in the very near future

nicks321
2/2/19

i ordered size medium slippers. when the slippers arrived, they were size extra larger,eventhough the packing slip was marked medium. i emailed the company about receiving the wrong size, but never received a reply. i will never do business with them again.

markd592
1/17/19

I have made multiple purchases from j club and have never been disappointed with my purchases. My most recent purchase was a buy 2 get 1 free email deal. I bought Aspen cologne for men and received my order very quickly. Upon opening the box I noticed that I only had 2 boxes, not 3, as I was expecting from the sale. I called and spoke to Stephanie, who resolved my issue and went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchases and the company, which I am. I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Thank you for great customer service and making sure that your customers are satisfied. Again, Stephanie went far beyond to help me as I am sure she does for all the customers that she helps. She is an asset to your company and should be recognized as such.

jeank113
1/17/19

Edward I do a lot of ordering on line. I have NEVER had such prompt service as with Jclub
You went above and beyond in taking care of my return. Hope you and the club have a very successful year

Jean

kathyh321
1/9/19

stephanie was wonderful, she helped me get a return for an item that was mislabled and very hard to find. thank you stephanie.

kathyh320
12/30/18

I had the best experience today with Stephanie. She went out of her way to assist me with absolutely EVERYTHING. She was knowledgeable, friendly, thoughtful and patient. Those are qualities that are NOT always common with customer service agents any more. She is certainly an asset to jClub! I plan to shop with jClub for a long time into the future and I do hope that I am able to visit with Stephanie again at some point. jClub has good products and they stand behind them. They are a good company to shop with!!

bobbies18
12/29/18

The mail was running very slow due to the holiday. I had ordered a ring for my brother to ask his wife to marry him again. This time w/ a ceremony and not at the court house. Only it was the 23rd and no ring. I sent them a text about the issue, because it was overdue, and supposedly was to be delivered on Dec. 12th. I got a response early on the 23rd w/ a phone number and gave them a call. A really sweet lady named Evita was determined to help and went so far as over night shipping it so it got here on time! She went out of her way to make sure she made it right. She saved our Christmas! I plan to continue shopping JClub! I say YES to JClub and she said yes! Now we get to plan a wedding!

dc284
12/25/18

Love everything so far, happy so , great delivery! Nice clothing, prices are great, just like the a real store and YOU get what you pay for no junk!

geniek3
12/25/18

Even though my item came slightly damaged Evita took care of it immediately. Answered my e-mail promptly. Service, to me is most important when ordering online. I will by again from jclub . Give it a try.

roym156
12/19/18

Customer service has been outstanding. Evita showed concern, was very courteous and ensured my concern was taken care of. Evita also displayed constant follow up to ensure my concern was taken care of immediately. An outstanding company to order from.

balas5
12/7/18

Waste of money did not ever work for few days. Does not plug into the car charging socket correctly, the on light never comes on, and there is no power supply coming out. It looks like a cheap product that doesn't work.

christopherg250
12/1/18

Shout out to Evita, you are awesome sauce! You take care of the clients and you truly know how to deliver white glove customer service!

williamb915
11/30/18
• Updated review

Customer service jumped all over my 2 * review and did everything possible to make right each one of my complaints. "Liz" was very persistent in emailing and calling me until we finally got together over the phone. She explained how jClub works with its product providers and distribution team to provide the best quality products at lowest possible prices and that when an item is inferior, damaged, or not as advertised, jClub customer service will quickly correct the problem. I am fully satisfied with jClub's response to my comments and complaints. I will definite buy from jClub again!

“Low quality, inflated "retail" prices”
10/29/18
• Previous review

There really should be an investigation into the quoted "list price" of offerings. I suspect that the retail price is inflated to make the jClub price appear to be "70% off" or "90%off". I ordered a number of small items and some clothing and none of what I ordered would have been able to command the "list price" shown. Many retail stores were recently cited for that kind of false advertising by the Federal Trade Commission (I think). Buyers should be careful. If it has an incredible "jClub price", it probably is, and the quality will confirm that.

lisab787
11/25/18

If you are like me and have already started Christmas Shopping, no need to shop any where else. jClub.com has the best prices on the Internet. More importantly they have a great customer service team, that will even help you find gifts for your loved ones. I had the pleasure of speaking to a customer service representative by the name of Stephanie who was so polite and helpful, I just wished every company I dealt with had someone like her to help customers.

mickb35
11/25/18

I placed my first order with jClub today and realized I made a mistake on entering the discount code. First off I did not have to wait very long before I was able to speak with an agent, Evita. She quickly understood my problem and reviewed my order and painstakingly (on her part), went into each product that I ordered and adjusted the price to reflect the discount. I have dealt with many Customer Service agents but none of them compare to the professionalism, knowledge, and courtesy that Evita displayed. I will be using jClub first for any of my future needs because of this experience and urge others to do so as well.

Tip for consumers: After you have place your order just check in with the customer service department to insure you have all the discounts that are provided. But if you use Google Pay you get an automatic 40% discount.

maryl718
11/18/18

This was my first purchase, compression stockings for my son. It took longer than expected to receive, but the problem was that the USPS sent the package to another state, even though it was addressed correctly! Evita from customer service was great, helpful and even followed up to make sure that I received the package!

karend377
11/17/18

I would like to thank jClub for their swift service and responses. I had a problem with a product and emailed them immediately. Their response was quite speedy. I would recommend them to anyone, and I will continue to work with them.

Hi Jona, Can you please contact our support team directly at support@jclub.com. Please provide the order number so they can better assist you. Thanks.

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Dear Patricia, Thanks for reaching out! Here at Jclub.com our return policy and the process to return is simple. We issue FREE return labels through via email. Once you have received the return authorization email, there will be a list of instructions on how to successfully return items you would not like to keep. All the way at the bottom of the email there will be an attachment. The attachment is the return label. All you have to do is print the return label out and stick it on to the package. Please call us to get your return label (+1 844 465 2582) We are opened Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm Or feel free to email me personally: Stephanie@jclub.com Kind Regards, Stephanie.

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hello Lynette, I sincerely apologize for the negative experience you encountered. Although what was done can not be undone, I really want to turn your negative experience into a positive experience. Do you mind emailing me your order number and account information? So that we can turn things around for you and get to the bottom of your situation. Down below is my personal email address. Stephanie@jclub.com I look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards,

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Dear Joanne, I sincerely apologize for the delay. I will love to turn your negative experience into a positive one! Please email me personally with your order number and account Information. This way I can better assist you and better explain how our return process and policy works. Down below is my email address. Stephanie@jclub.com I look forward to speaking more with you! Kind regards, Stephanie

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hello Malissa, This is Agent Stephanie from JClub. We ship pretty fast, Usually takes 10 days to 2 weeks for you to receive your order. Also we are indeed located in the United states. If you have any more questions feel free to email me personally, As I will be more than happy to assist you with any other questions or concerns you may have! My email is listed down below. Stephanie@jclub.com

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hello Sue, This is Agent Stephanie from the Jclub support team. I am personally reaching out to you today to assist you with your question. In order to better assist you, I need some more information from you, as the little info you provided is not enough to locate you in our systems. If I may ask can you provide me the full name of the item or a direct link to the item you really want? I will be delighted to assist you further with your request Please email me directly at Stephanie@jclub.com, as I will be delighted to further assist you. Kind regards, Stephanie@jclub

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hi Lisa, A lot of our customer organically come to sitejabber to leave a review, however, most reviews and feebdack is left via google: https://www.google.com/shopping/ratings/account/metrics?q=jclub.com&c=GLOBAL&v=1&hl=en_US If you would like to unsubscribe from our emails, you may do so here: https://www.jclub.com/account/email_prefs

By Irving O., jClub Representative

They have a 30 day return policy. So I suppose youd just return it..

By Bobbie S.

Please contact support - support@jclub.com

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hi James, Please reach out to our support staff who will be able to assist: support@jclub.com

By Irving O., jClub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the jClub staff and other customers.

2 Photos for jClub