Review of jClub

New York, NY 10036, US
support@jclub.com

teresaz12
6/9/19

All the things Are really good and the prices Imposible to find in another place my grandchildren were very happy with the jowels

judyl219
5/23/19

Love the customer service I have received from my home state of New Jersey. Glad I found them online. Returns are so simple and they work with you. Love their products too.
They also get new products in all the time.

junem86
5/19/19

I have purchased several items that I have been very happy with. Unfortunately, I had a problem with 2 items in this last order (of several items). When I went back to the item to make sure I had read the description correctly. Evita popped up in a chat window.

Even though I had received instructions to contact support@jclub.com if there's a problem with my order, I thought I would ask Evita if she could help me. It was all taken care of in just a few minutes. I received my emails with instructions before we finished talking.

You can't ask for anything easier than that.

marilur2
5/17/19

I recently purchased a garment for a great sale price, but when I discovered that it had been delivered ( but quickly), to another state, I contacted customer service and Evita could not have taken care of it more quickly or been nicer, she stayed in contact until it was completely resolved. There is no better sign of a company you can trust IMHO, than the smiling, efficient, and personal customer service. jClub has my business.
Thanks Evita! I would add PROOF of purchase as requested, but my order is in transit.

Tip for consumers: Be assured that what the company says is true, and if you have the slightest problem don't hesitate to email or text customer service. You will be glad you did.

jackies181
5/5/19

This a really good place to buy from! They fixed my wrong item issue without any problems. They were very kind to me!!

marianh37
4/14/19

I just bought 3 items and put in the code word (clock still running), but when I put in the code word, it said it was "out of date". Why is it still on the page if it isn't any good? 4/12/19

celiar18
4/11/19

I ordered several items from jClub including aromatherapy oils, sandals, sterling silver earrings and other items. Despite one glitch which was speedily resolved, I like all the products I've ordered; nor have I had to return anything. If there's a problem with your order, customer service is most amenable to finding a solution. I'm prepping an order as we speak.

joanc182
4/4/19

I received my order quickly. However, it was shorted 4 panels of curtains. I had ordered 8 and 4 had arrived. I called and spoke with Stephanie, and she asked me to send a picture of the label on the package, which showed that there were only 4 panels inside. I sent the picture and two days later another package arrived with the balance of the curtain panels. Not only was Stephanie, polite, friendly and ready to help but she accomplished what needed to be done very quickly. I would definitely order from J club again.

terris171
3/18/19

It was a last minute gift order. I received my order in record time. It was exactly what I ordered and wanted. My customer Service Rep, Stephanie was friendly, professional and very helpful. Just when I thought customer service was a thing of the past; I find great prices, great products PLUS customer service at jClub! Amazing! You've earned my business! Thank you

charlest231
3/12/19

Everything was as it should have been, and nothing is missing. The label was a regular king label that had a sticker placed over it specifying split king. The label indicated 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases. In fact, the package contained one (large) flat sheetwhich is just what I wanted, 2 fitted sheets, and 2 pillowcases. It was the label that misled me into thinking the package did not contain what had been advertised for a split king set. Thank you for your active concern in resolving what I thought was a problem.The sheets are so soft and are very much what I like in bamboo sheetseven though the actual content is more microfiber than bamboo. I liked them so well that I ordered another set in navy because the eggplant color is delightfully vivid. Your responsiveness and quick resolution have ensured that I will continue to shop with you.

lyndah63
3/4/19

jClub is the best online shopping I am so happy to have found. Free shipping and returns on EVERYTHING???? AMAZING
Evita was especially awesome to deal with.
The merchandise comes quickly and if I have a question, it is promptly answered by phone, email or message. It is sooooo nice to shop at jClub. Give it a try... You will NOT be disappointed.....LKH

shawnl118
2/28/19

Everything has been satisfying so far. I'm waiting on some more things. I'll give another review when they arrive.

gk65
2/22/19

i can't say enough, great prices and customer service gets right back to you. love the buy Two get one free, easy shopping and fun

christineh325
2/21/19

I purchased a top that was too small. I contacted jClub and they immediately refunded the money into my account (so I could purchase a larger size). I was intending to return the top but they told me to it because the return would cause more of a carbon footprint. I will donate the small top to charity. I like their thinking!
Everything else I ordered from them has been perfect and of good quality.

michellew366
2/21/19

I ordered earpods and one was defective. I contacted JClub and received a prompt response. They let me know they sent out new ones to replace my defective ones and sent me the new tracking.

I loved the product and the customer service.. I will be ordering from them again soon.

Michelle

mariem258
2/9/19

I think jclub has a wonderful customer service department. I often asked for help with ordering and also how to return a product. Very surprised they can offer FREE shipping along with FREE return service. Never disappointed with merchandise.

jeromeg40
2/9/19

Wonderful customer service. Rep went the extra mile for me. Thank you and will continue to order in the very near future

nicks321
2/2/19

i ordered size medium slippers. when the slippers arrived, they were size extra larger,eventhough the packing slip was marked medium. i emailed the company about receiving the wrong size, but never received a reply. i will never do business with them again.

markd592
1/17/19

I have made multiple purchases from j club and have never been disappointed with my purchases. My most recent purchase was a buy 2 get 1 free email deal. I bought Aspen cologne for men and received my order very quickly. Upon opening the box I noticed that I only had 2 boxes, not 3, as I was expecting from the sale. I called and spoke to Stephanie, who resolved my issue and went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchases and the company, which I am. I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Thank you for great customer service and making sure that your customers are satisfied. Again, Stephanie went far beyond to help me as I am sure she does for all the customers that she helps. She is an asset to your company and should be recognized as such.

jeank113
1/17/19

Edward I do a lot of ordering on line. I have NEVER had such prompt service as with Jclub
You went above and beyond in taking care of my return. Hope you and the club have a very successful year

Jean

kathyh321
1/9/19

stephanie was wonderful, she helped me get a return for an item that was mislabled and very hard to find. thank you stephanie.

kathyh320
12/30/18

I had the best experience today with Stephanie. She went out of her way to assist me with absolutely EVERYTHING. She was knowledgeable, friendly, thoughtful and patient. Those are qualities that are NOT always common with customer service agents any more. She is certainly an asset to jClub! I plan to shop with jClub for a long time into the future and I do hope that I am able to visit with Stephanie again at some point. jClub has good products and they stand behind them. They are a good company to shop with!!

bobbies18
12/29/18

The mail was running very slow due to the holiday. I had ordered a ring for my brother to ask his wife to marry him again. This time w/ a ceremony and not at the court house. Only it was the 23rd and no ring. I sent them a text about the issue, because it was overdue, and supposedly was to be delivered on Dec. 12th. I got a response early on the 23rd w/ a phone number and gave them a call. A really sweet lady named Evita was determined to help and went so far as over night shipping it so it got here on time! She went out of her way to make sure she made it right. She saved our Christmas! I plan to continue shopping JClub! I say YES to JClub and she said yes! Now we get to plan a wedding!

dc284
12/25/18

Love everything so far, happy so , great delivery! Nice clothing, prices are great, just like the a real store and YOU get what you pay for no junk!

geniek3
12/25/18

Even though my item came slightly damaged Evita took care of it immediately. Answered my e-mail promptly. Service, to me is most important when ordering online. I will by again from jclub . Give it a try.

Hi Jona, Can you please contact our support team directly at support@jclub.com. Please provide the order number so they can better assist you. Thanks.

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Dear Patricia, Thanks for reaching out! Here at Jclub.com our return policy and the process to return is simple. We issue FREE return labels through via email. Once you have received the return authorization email, there will be a list of instructions on how to successfully return items you would not like to keep. All the way at the bottom of the email there will be an attachment. The attachment is the return label. All you have to do is print the return label out and stick it on to the package. Please call us to get your return label (+1 844 465 2582) We are opened Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm Or feel free to email me personally: Stephanie@jclub.com Kind Regards, Stephanie.

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hello Lynette, I sincerely apologize for the negative experience you encountered. Although what was done can not be undone, I really want to turn your negative experience into a positive experience. Do you mind emailing me your order number and account information? So that we can turn things around for you and get to the bottom of your situation. Down below is my personal email address. Stephanie@jclub.com I look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards,

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Dear Joanne, I sincerely apologize for the delay. I will love to turn your negative experience into a positive one! Please email me personally with your order number and account Information. This way I can better assist you and better explain how our return process and policy works. Down below is my email address. Stephanie@jclub.com I look forward to speaking more with you! Kind regards, Stephanie

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hello Malissa, This is Agent Stephanie from JClub. We ship pretty fast, Usually takes 10 days to 2 weeks for you to receive your order. Also we are indeed located in the United states. If you have any more questions feel free to email me personally, As I will be more than happy to assist you with any other questions or concerns you may have! My email is listed down below. Stephanie@jclub.com

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hello Sue, This is Agent Stephanie from the Jclub support team. I am personally reaching out to you today to assist you with your question. In order to better assist you, I need some more information from you, as the little info you provided is not enough to locate you in our systems. If I may ask can you provide me the full name of the item or a direct link to the item you really want? I will be delighted to assist you further with your request Please email me directly at Stephanie@jclub.com, as I will be delighted to further assist you. Kind regards, Stephanie@jclub

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hi Lisa, A lot of our customer organically come to sitejabber to leave a review, however, most reviews and feebdack is left via google: https://www.google.com/shopping/ratings/account/metrics?q=jclub.com&c=GLOBAL&v=1&hl=en_US If you would like to unsubscribe from our emails, you may do so here: https://www.jclub.com/account/email_prefs

By Irving O., jClub Representative

They have a 30 day return policy. So I suppose youd just return it..

By Bobbie S.

Please contact support - support@jclub.com

By Irving O., jClub Representative

Hi James, Please reach out to our support staff who will be able to assist: support@jclub.com

By Irving O., jClub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the jClub staff and other customers.

2 Photos for jClub