Central Vacuum Stores reviews

craig@centralvacuumstores.com

frederickc58
Frederick C.
7/14/19

Great video is what leD to my purchase as I didnt know there was a difference between pvc and vac pipe

gerardf19
Gerard F.
7/13/19

Hard to find accessories for the Lindhaus vacuums. Would be great to know what is designed to go with each vacuum.

randalll46
randall L.
7/12/19

Encouraging that 1990's era bathroom vent fan motors and blower wheels are still available for mail order and delivery.

karenm1113
Karen M.
7/12/19

In the end, we received what we needed. We wondered if we had been forgotten in the weeks between the order and delivery, but once the product showed up the service line was helpful and we had a successful install!!

kathym633
Kathy M.
7/12/19

I typed in the part number to a google search and was brought here. It was convenient and I'm quite pleased.

peterh630
Peter H.
7/12/19

Outstanding. A small order but, very important to me. PLUS....you give the measurements. thanks much

elizabethw184
Elizabeth W.
7/11/19

I was happy to find replacement parts for my older vacuum; however, your parts seem to be limited (probably due to the older vacuum). Therefore I am having to shop two different online stores to purchase the two items needed for my vacuum. Thank you.

douglass212
Douglas S.
7/8/19

I'm disappointed that no discount was available. I saw the same item on another parts website that listed this same motor for about $22 plus shipping.

georgen98
George N.
7/8/19

Found the item I need quickly, placed the order, and paid for it, all in about 5 minutes. Quick, easy, efficient.

damonu2
Damon U.
7/7/19

Called the company after hours but reached a sales person who was still at office - talked me through the ordering process and was SUPER helpful and friendly. I'll not hesitate to order from Centralvacuumstores.com the next time I need supplies!

rishayef
Rishaye F.
7/7/19

Easy to find the replacement part I was looking for. I wish the part had the dimensions of the part listed. Hoping I get the right part.

piermariao
Piermaria O.
7/5/19

Pretty straight forward. I was surprised (pleasantly) by finding a Nutone replacement part for my 30 year old bathroom fan! Best way to recycle!

connieb178
Connie B.
7/5/19

The part using the part # was easy to fine. The description was accurate for what i was looking for

danielp561
DANIEL P.
7/3/19

I'd wish I had known about Central Vacuum Stores before I started my Intercom replacement project! It would have save me a lot of time and money. 100% reccomend them!

michaelp239
Michael P.
6/30/19

Have done business with this company for over 30 years. I like online shopping since I live an hour away.

jonl176
Jon L.
6/27/19

Sales Rep Mary Anderson is perfect for the job: personable and accommodating. This lady is a "keeper."

williamp189
William P.
6/25/19

Great customer and technical service on an easy to use website that checked out with my Amazon account

franke91
Frank E.
6/25/19

Ordering replacement parts for our two Nutone ceiling fans was straightforward using this website, considering both fan models were older and one had been discontinued.

garys509
Gary S.
6/24/19

I could not find the part number that in needed. I got on the chat line and they found my part in just minutes. Great service.

stanleys96
Stanley S.
6/24/19

The help I received from customer service was great. The woman was pleasant and most patient. I thank sincerely!

gaylev7
GAYLE V.
6/23/19

Site was easy to use, I called 2x spoke with Roger once and very nice
lady the second time. both calls answer my questions.

davidt765
David T.
6/23/19

Was a little difficult finding exactly what would work with my current central Vacuflo system but ultimately am confident I ordered the right parts

jeffreya54
Jeffrey A.
6/21/19

A little misleading on older Nuton vacuum compatibility but a quick call to Jeff got it all straightened out!!

annc292
Ann C.
6/21/19

Trying to replace an old Nutone 3 wire system. It took a bit of time to figure out all that we needed to make sure we got everything we needed to get the job done the first time. However, we are grateful to find a replacement.

davidh1854
David H.
6/19/19

easy to use site. Originally went to another site with a similar name and it was very misleading claiming free shipping. Your price with shipping and FL tax was lower than their price without shipping!

Questions? Get answers from the Central Vacuum Stores staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Central Vacuum Stores