Central Vacuum Stores reviews

Tel: 800-221-8227

kristinak54
Kristina K.
4/15/19

Thank you so very much for helping me solve this problem. Glad you were able to decipher what I did to hose end. Great talking to someone who helped fill in the blanks.

susank549
Susan K.
4/15/19

I was worried about ordering the correct equipment for my 10 yr. old central vac system. I called customer service and received excellent help. Hopefully everything fits !

lindah557
Linda H.
4/15/19

Being able to call and get advice over the phone and with texting photos was invaluable. I was lost with how to get the right replacement parts until I got your assistance. Thank you so much!

ronaldw238
Ronald W.
4/14/19

Have used you for numerous heating element repairs over the years. . Do you provide a Disabled Veteran discount

jamesb1545
James B.
4/12/19

Shopping was easy on your very comprehensive and helpful web site. I have purchased other items from Central in the past with EXCELLANT communications and service!!

danl245
Dan L.
4/12/19

Talked to a live person who answered my questions about an old part that I needed. Wonderful experience!

georgem267
George M.
4/12/19

It's a little early to know how this experience has been. After all, the only thing that's happened so far, is, well I paid for something I don't have yet....

gaylec40
Gayle C.
4/11/19

This unit is very old (1965 installation) and very proud to now find replacement bags and parts. Your web-site was very helpful.

christopherw270
Christopher W.
4/11/19

It was easy to find what I needed. The prices were great. Checking out with Amazon was lightning fast!

kristinap59
Kristina P.
4/11/19

We bought our NuTone Central Vacuum system from CentralVacuumStores when we built. I had some questions about upgrading and they were quick to respond and super helpful!

heatherr215
Heather R.
4/9/19

Site is very easy to navigate. Checkout was easy. I could see the cost of shipping but wasn’t sure how long shipping would take. I had to call In to find out. If I could see this on the website that would be very helpful. I usually have to verify with our customer if they are willing to wait until the eta before ordering. The rep was very helpful and cheerful.

earld24
Earl D.
4/8/19

I'm always happy when I can get in and get out when ordering parts, the parts were easy to find, the prices were easy to swallow, the registeration was simple and straight forward, now I'm just waiting for these quality parts, thank you.

michaelm1212
Michael M.
4/7/19

Not sure why, but ordered the hose repair piece a couple weeks ago and the order was cancelled and refunded. I didn’t ask for that to be done and sent an email about it. Got no response. Hopefully I can get this fixed this time

steveb911
steve b.
4/4/19

Great Price, Reasonable Shipping. This item weighs less than 2 ounces and some places wanted to charge ten dollars. With Central Vacuum Stores

jonathana134
Jonathan A.
4/4/19

There were numerous links that led to incorrect pages and/or took a circular route, some links didn't work at all.
The site is not well laid out and simple to use. The sorting features function poorly.

The only reason I am ordering from you, is that there are almost no other online options for an individual.

I would highly recommend that you hire a professional firm or competent internal associate to overhaul the site -- in today's tech age, having such a poorly operating site, is begging for someone to come along and take away all your business suddenly. A team of five people with knowledge of online marketplaces and business, could overtake you in a matter of months.

charlesy23
Charles Y.
4/3/19

Delivery time exceeded initial estimate and my expectations. Company representative explained delay, but it would have been better to know this could have been a long lead time item in advance.

barbarat229
Barbara T.
4/3/19

I felt confident that the hose I ordered would fit my vacuum based on the questions asked and the way the site walked me through the order.

janeh215
Jane H.
4/2/19

We have ordered many times from you and have a great experience. Customer service is excellent. Hopefully I ordered the correct parts.

richarda236
Richard A.
4/2/19

Great experience. Best to all. You guys were better than best in sorting out a problem I had with the tubing in an order of last fall.
Rick

jasonr181
Jason R.
4/1/19

On your moble website the discount code hiperlink is buried under the paypal link so you can not put in a discount code.

avisf1
Avis F.
4/1/19

I emailed a question and Jeff got back to me asap! I appreciate that! I needed a part for our (over 10 year old) Miele canister. We love it so much that we decided to buy an upright. The price was way less than here where we live. Thanks! Love doing business with a family owned company.

yvonneh44
Yvonne H.
3/31/19

Please wrap the brush so it doesn't bend in shipping. The last time I received my brush, it was bent and I couldn't really use it.

The one I'm using now, the bristles are worn down to the rubber!

johnn361
JOHN N.
3/30/19

I have used your website for years to purchase entire vacuum systems. You always have the best quality central vac systems and parts for the most reasonable price. Service is fast and delivery is free.

leoc73
Leo C.
3/29/19

Shopping experience was outstanding. Very user friendly even for those of us who are not computer gurus!

darrenm86
Darren M.
3/28/19

Looks like Central Vacuum Stores has the item needed and order placement was easy. Let's hope it's exactly what is needed to replace an existing 20 year old fan grille.

Questions? Get answers from the Central Vacuum Stores staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Central Vacuum Stores