Central Vacuum Stores reviews

Tel: 800-221-8227

johnm2734
John M.
2/14/19

I bought a syntax central vacuum hose from you 27 months ago. It is falling apart. I’m having to purchase a new vacuum hose. While doing so my iPhone A+ with current operating system does not display a link to enter the discount code advertised on the website. I had to call customer service and ask for help. The link still did not show up even though I tore turned my iPhone sideways as instructed. The representative asked that I email back after I placed the order to get the refund. She didn’t seem concerned that the discount code links don’t work on iPhones.

maryannm62
Maryann M.
2/14/19

It was difficult to place an order. There seemed to be a problem with entering the address. There were a few prompts to enter address, then pick an address, billing address, ok the address...I entered my address a few times.

kentw34
Kent W.
2/14/19

There was no place to enter the Coupon 54u code to get the additional 5% off so I ended up paying more than expected!

peterv144
Peter V.
2/13/19

Website was easy to use and find what I was looking for except that many pictures of the parts were missing making it sometimes difficult.

johna1221
John A.
2/12/19

Good website and good experience so far. Took over a week to ship the products. Result of phone calls: "it should ship tomorrow" day after day.

neilw63
Neil W.
2/12/19

I talked to Mary in sales regarding a question I had about a part number for a power head belt. She is a great example of excellent customer service.

gregorye27
GREGORY E.
2/9/19

I previously ordered a charcoal cartridge 50 for MIELE 90 Dog & Cat, & received a #30 cartridge!!!! PLEASE SHIP VIA FEDEX, I’m in NEED!!!

mikem1179
Mike M.
2/9/19

The website is very easy to use considering the amount of items that are presented. Very well organized.

danr207
Dan R.
2/9/19

found what need...with no sales tax. did not like having to pay so much for shipping such a small item.

tonyn93
Tony N.
2/9/19

Talked to the owner last week and he suggested a few things to do to get the vacuum working properly and we had success today. Thanks for your time and thanks for your SERVICE!!
Tony

heidik56
heidi k.
2/8/19

Easy site to get around and like how you list all the models the parts fit right underneath. Glad you still carry our parts

kennethc106
Kenneth C.
2/7/19

Your site said 5% off. But in the check out area, there wasn't any place to type in your 54U 5% off code. So I rated the site with four stars instead of five stars. Sincerely, Michele R. Kuczuk

richardw813
richard w.
2/7/19

Your list of model numbers for which this part is compatible did not include my model, but the OEM's website confirmed for me the proper part number. So your list of compatible models numbers is not complete. The rest of the shopping experience was fine.

purushotamac
Purushotama C.
2/6/19

Awesome list of accessories for hide a hose system, adapters to use miele and other vaccum accessories

johnt941
John T.
2/5/19

Much better than dealing with the local supplier who has not returned calls for more than two weeks.

adamg221
adam g.
2/5/19

I couldn’t find the spot to type in the 54u coupon code. Other than that this is a great site with easy an easy checkout.

susanb806
Susan B.
2/5/19

I had to call because I couldn't get the order to go through. A very nice representative told me it was because I did not click "save billing address". I didn't think I had to do that.

debrac241
Debra C.
2/4/19

Found exactly what I needed at a better price than the manufacturer and very easy check out with Amazon.

johnl1202
John L.
2/2/19

I was disappointed that a 5% off offer was listed, the code 54u, however when I checked out, there was nowhere to enter that code.....very disappointed.

joa139
jo a.
1/31/19

The sight is great. I appreciate that it helps find the right accessories for my system but when I checked out there was no obvious place for my 5% off code and suddenly I was checked out. The 5% off would have helped.

jesseg87
Jesse G.
1/31/19

All was well until I checked out. The promo code link was covered by the PayPal link, so I was unable to use my promo code.

gs180
G S.
1/29/19

So far so good. Will evaluate after receiving and using with my MD Silent Master Central Vacuum System. Direct connect is important.

lindam555
Linda M.
1/29/19

I bought a case of bags 8-29-2013 and am down to 1 package so lasted a long time. I told my mom how wonderful this vacuum was and she bought one for herself and another for me to use in my grooming room at home for my dogs. It's a great little vacuum.

billeed
Billee D.
1/29/19

Wish there was a way to undue the discount. Found it didn’t do me any good. Otherwise happy with website.

joes915
Joe S.
1/28/19

Order process OK, but payment problem; went to Paypal and it required me to add a second shipping method when one was already in my cart.

Questions? Get answers from the Central Vacuum Stores staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Central Vacuum Stores