CellUnlocker.net reviews

sales@cellunlocker.net

75 reviews with 4 stars

ednerb
3/18/18

Prompt in Communicating with the client in order to bring clear and accurate information to its satisfaction! I was fully happy with the service I got. My LG cellphone works perfectly fine now.
Bon bagay in Creole means (Good stuff).

alexk156
1/15/18

Good service, just took a bit longer than expected to receive the code. Very clear instructions, therefore easy to use also for a first time user. Recommended

dougt36
7/12/17

I have unlocked 4 phones with Cellunlocker.net in the past several years. Every one has worked great. No problems ever, so I continue to use it. Btw the store where I bought the phone, told me to contact the telecommunications company after three months, and they would unlock the phone at that time. I informed the store staff that I would have it unlocked by the next day. And I did!

jimm1396
5/8/17

Received the code to unlock my Telus locked Samsung S4 within 24 hours. Entered the code and the phone was unlocked immediately. Can't complain.

laurac213
3/3/17

Had to try a few methods suggested, but worked like a charm once I got to the right one! I waited a little longer than expected for my code; their site gives the impression that you get it immediately, however it didn't take more than 24 hours so that was good at least. I wasn't impressed that it's advertised all over the site as free, when you need to pay for the unlock code; not impressed with the false advertising. At least it's cheaper than having someone else do it. Thank you!

aidad2
10/29/16

Quick and simple. Put in my info, paid, and within a couple of hours had the code and followed simple instructions, DONE!
Only put 4 because it was US dollars so as a Canadian it went from 24.99 to about 33.00 (still less than carriers at 50.00 plus tax.)

robr47
7/28/16

It took approximately a week for the payment to process and for me to receive my unlock code. Once I received the code it worked great on my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7.

tonif13
6/21/16

They helped me fast and very good. thanks again

sergeclaudec
6/11/16

It works and it was real easy. It wasn't expensive at all and within a coulee hours I got the unlock code and now my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is unlocked and wor king perfectly.

georgew81
4/11/16

Needed some help as it didn't work first time. They sent some troubleshooting tips and it worked.
25 US Dollars / 33 Canadian a little steep; but I am functioning.

Keep in mind they work 10 till 6 PACIFIC time.

chrisd152
1/12/16

Sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to get the code but well worth the wait just got a tablet that wasn't listed unlocked

saran35
12/31/15

I found out about the site when I looked up ways to unlock my phone on YouTube and a video came up recommending it, so I checked it out. The site looks dodgy, like a scam website, so I looked up a few reviews and thankfully things seemed pretty positive all round.

I gave it a go, and was not disappointed. Inputting your information is simple and they have tons of phone carriers from all across the world. I was really impressed after I received my unlocking codes (they gave me two, just in case one didn't work) in about 2 hours!

The only complaint I have is that there was nothing on the email to say my unlock codes were two separate codes. They were both on one line, separated by a space. So I thought it was either one code broken up into two parts for ease of access, or one code separated by a space.

Of course, trying to input it as one code didn't work because it was two different codes, so I emailed the company asking for help, not aware it was two codes. They emailed back later the same day explaining that it was two different codes. I tried one and then it worked! So I am now happily using an unlocked phone.

What's more, it only cost me about £13, so it's cheaper and easier than getting your phone unlocked in a shop! (I imagine charges may vary depending on the phone/network however.)

So yeah, if they could only make it a bit more obvious in the email that they're sending you multiple codes and not just one long one, that'd be great but otherwise I have absolutely no regrets using this site and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend who needed their phone unlocking.

Tip for consumers: Don't make the mistake I did, and realise that if they send you what looks like maybe a 16-number code with a space in the middle, that's two separate codes and not one long one!

melissah62
12/30/15

I had a new Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime locked to the T-Mobile Network. After 2 months of fighting with T-Mobile to get the phone unlocked, T-Mobile finally told me I was unable to have it unlocked as when I purchased it from a re-seller, a non T-Mobile SIM was used. I was very pleased to have CellUnlocker unlock it! It felt like a miracle. I will say though, CellUnlocker said initially it would take 1 - 3 days. I wrote them after 12 days asking why my phone still was locked. My phone was then unlocked within 24 hours. Given the long, drawn out drama with T-Mobile, I am just so grateful to have my phone unlocked I will forgive them the 12 day delay. I will also say, I hate T-Mobile. How ridiculous they could not unlock their own phone when CellUnlocker could unlock the T-Mobile app.

roberte61
12/18/15

Last week, I posted a scathing review of Cellunlocker.net. I may have been premature, and there remains some confusion, because in the interim my phone has been unlocked, but I can't determine if it was due to Cellunlocker.net, or the "device unlock" app installed (by T-Mobile or Samsung?) on my phone??? I'm willing to give Cellunlocker.net the benefit of the doubt. We exchanged many, many emails, and I will say everyone maintained their civility, and cellunlocker.net's sales department is responsive and communicative.

Seems like the whole world - except me - knows that ONLY T-MOBILE can unlock their new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phones. But Cellunlocker.net, but they took my order anyway, and after waiting a week, I'm out $49.99. I politely wrote to them and requested a refund in less than 24-hours of placing my order, AND before receiving an unlock code. It cost me 50 bucks to learn a lesson the hard way, but I'll post this experience all over the cyber community. If you've had good luck with these folks, I wish you the best. I found them to be a waste of time and money. Today is Friday, I placed my order on Monday, and I've received SQUAT for my $49.99! Happy Holidays to all.

mwambam
11/7/15

Simply great!

edild1
10/20/15

I paid for a code S3 T999 and is fully work. Thanks so much

nadinek3
10/2/15

I was expecting the code to take a couple hours but it was closer to the 24 hour max time estimate.
Customer service was great and the code worked.

jessicad58
9/5/15

I am very pleased with their service, although it did take about 14 hours to receive the code. It saved me a ton of money versus having it jailbroken at a local store. Will use this service again.

jocos
8/15/15

VERY GOOD

manot1
7/20/15

decent service for affordable price - would recommend it

jond49
7/18/15

I got my code back a bit later than expected (3 days) but I followed the exact instructions given to me and it worked right away. I have a HTC m8. I was a bit worried because of some bad reviews but in my case, I'm really happy and ready to travel to Sweden !

J'ai reçu mon code plus tard que prévu (3 jours plus tard) mais tout a bien fonctionné en suivant les instructions attentivement. J'étais un peu inquiet à la lecture de certains commentaires négatifs mais dans mon cas, tout est ok.

rkmm
6/12/15

I unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it was successful. By the way I recommend this service to anyone. I have used it in the past for 2 other devices and all were successfully unlocked. This is my 3rd positive experience.

umara2
5/26/15

"A friend of mine from the US gave me her blackberry bold 9900. But to my dismay, it was locked to t-mobile carrier. I tried to find out how to unlock the blackberry myself by viewing many you tube videos and by searching on google, but the solution that was posted everywhere was that you have to pay a small fee to get your blackberry unlocked by proper legit unlocking websites. Now that was a tough job as i tried searching for reliable websites for unlocking the blackberry i found out that there are many fraud websites that take the payment but do not send unlock codes. Then after reading many forums, i got to know about cellunlocker.net I paid around 8 dollars to get a code and i was praying that let the website be legit as i needed the phone unlocked urgently. Good thing that they turned out to be legit and professional. It took a couple of days for me to get the code but the first code they sent me worked like a charm and unlocked the phone for me. I would recommend their services for unlocking Blackberry bold 9900 without any doubt! "

aniquem
4/10/15

Very inexpensive compared to going through the provider and the process was painless. I had some trouble with the initial code but they problem solved until it worked. Thank you so much CellUnlocker!

joelj5
4/1/15

CellUnlocker.net delivered as promised and within the promised time. Great service and the codes worked on the firth try!

Tip for consumers: don't hesitate to use CellUnlocker. They are genuine

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net