CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 1,165 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CellUnlocker.net also ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 76.7%

• They indicate that they send the code within 24 hours 95% of the time.
  • Great service that I would gladly recommend to anyone.

• Why is it so difficult to talk with your customer service on the phone?
  • So they say 1 to 5 hours for the code, i just past the 24hour mark and still have nothing.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Worth Every Penny!”

Luke A.
3/18/20

Worked like a charm! At first, I was a bit skeptical of this site because it's a paid service, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I got my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) within two business days, and it worked perfectly. I never thought it'd be this easy to unlock my AT&T-only smartphone. Very professional and very friendly customer service. This is by far the best deal out there for unlocking your smartphone. Definitely a trustworthy company.

“IPHONE LOCKED”

Flavio M.
8/4/20

IPHONE LOCKED I paid my ID 3339809, received a reply within 15 days stating that my iphone has no code to be passed and after I did the procedure it did not unlock, I found on another website that the device is still locked! They don't answer my emails and it shows me that they didn't act professionally and transparently! I don't want to think it's "BANG"!

Reviews (1,165)

customer service (111) code (610) phone (561) 24 hours (46) great service (48) excellent service (46) 24 hrs (7) 5 minutes (35) 2 days (27) 3 days (18) sim card (28) samsung galaxy (70)
rohanr63
March 8th, 2020
After three failed attempts with other unlock services, CellUnlocker came through. It took little longer than i would like but, at the end of the day "Mission accomplished". OrderID:: 3173929
alexk156
January 15th, 2018
Good service, just took a bit longer than expected to receive the code. Very clear instructions, therefore easy to use also for a first time user. Recommended
kennyl47
April 28th, 2019
I was nervous due to lots of negative reviews and was so especially when I didn't get anything after 48 hours. Then I thought it was a really scam and sent an email that requests a refund. Few hours later I got a bunch of codes and one of them was the network unlock code which I needed for my case. I tried that code and it really worked. Now I am thinking that the most of negative reviews claiming this company is a scam came from competitors. Who else will lie here? I will use this company again future and I will recommend this company to my friends and family.
laurac213
March 3rd, 2017
Had to try a few methods suggested, but worked like a charm once I got to the right one! I waited a little longer than expected for my code; their site gives the impression that you get it immediately, however it didn't take more than 24 hours so that was good at least. I wasn't impressed that it's advertised all over the site as free, when you need to pay for the unlock code; not impressed with the false advertising. At least it's cheaper than having someone else do it. Thank you!
izekorj
May 17th, 2019
Great service, great customer prompt response. Great customer service satisfaction. The attention given here is superb.
ednerb
March 18th, 2018
Prompt in Communicating with the client in order to bring clear and accurate information to its satisfaction! I was fully happy with the service I got. My LG cellphone works perfectly fine now.
Bon bagay in Creole means (Good stuff).
dougt36
July 12th, 2017
I have unlocked 4 phones with Cellunlocker.net in the past several years. Every one has worked great. No problems ever, so I continue to use it. Btw the store where I bought the phone, told me to contact the telecommunications company after three months, and they would unlock the phone at that time. I informed the store staff that I would have it unlocked by the next day. And I did!
immanueln
January 28th, 2015
I ordered unlock codes for two different phone models. I received both within a hour.
I was worried one of them would not work because the model number was one digit higher than the model CellUnlocker listed on it's site.
However, both codes worked without issue.
CellUnlocker's email provided clear instructions and guaranteed they will support purchases.

However, I feel CellUnlocker's website could be improved to be more clear in guiding the customer. Some navigation and instructions on the right & left side are extraneous, and may be making purchasing more confusing than helpful.

Tip for consumers: On current website as of Jan 28, 2014:
Once you've selected your phone model, focus on the info in the middle of the page. Scroll to the bottom for form to order.

aidad2
October 29th, 2016
Quick and simple. Put in my info, paid, and within a couple of hours had the code and followed simple instructions, DONE!
Only put 4 because it was US dollars so as a Canadian it went from 24.99 to about 33.00 (still less than carriers at 50.00 plus tax.)
slj
S-L J.
February 23rd, 2015
I had a phone which was unlocked using the code from them back in Aug 2014 but somehow this time (Feb 2015) when my (unrooted) phone as for the code again, it was not accepting it. I contacted the after-sale and they provided me with different solutions, but unfortunately none worked. I finally solve my problem by rooting my phone and delete some corrupted system files. I was then able to use the unlock code again. The customer service was helpful although they were not able to resolve my issue. I do appreciate their effort.
aniquem
April 10th, 2015
Very inexpensive compared to going through the provider and the process was painless. I had some trouble with the initial code but they problem solved until it worked. Thank you so much CellUnlocker!
thaiquant
February 16th, 2015
It is a legit company, no scam. This is my second time unlocking a phone with them. Unlocked a HTC One V in April 2013 for 15$ and now unlocked a HTC ONE S for 10$ in February 2015. Don't know if the price changes or not based on the oldness of the model, but it's irrelevant.

One thing I didn't like the first time is that I waited a bit longer than the first time, 15 hours compared to 10 minutes. But that's just a detail. What matters is that I got it, the unlock code that is. Would give 5 stars for a more consistent service.

Tip for consumers: Just make sure you double check the IMEI you enter and the carrier the phone is being locked to.

jimm1396
May 8th, 2017
Received the code to unlock my Telus locked Samsung S4 within 24 hours. Entered the code and the phone was unlocked immediately. Can't complain.
georgew81
April 11th, 2016
Needed some help as it didn't work first time. They sent some troubleshooting tips and it worked.
25 US Dollars / 33 Canadian a little steep; but I am functioning.

Keep in mind they work 10 till 6 PACIFIC time.
zeket
January 26th, 2015
I had a problems unlocking my iphone. However, one of the customer service representative did a really great job on helping me and explaining procedures how to do so. Already purchased two unlock codes and so far it was successful. Thank You Cellunlocker.
tonif13
June 21st, 2016
They helped me fast and very good. Thanks again
roberte61
December 18th, 2015
Last week, I posted a scathing review of Cellunlocker.net. I may have been premature, and there remains some confusion, because in the interim my phone has been unlocked, but I can't determine if it was due to Cellunlocker.net, or the "device unlock" app installed (by T-Mobile or Samsung?) on my phone? I'm willing to give Cellunlocker.net the benefit of the doubt. We exchanged many, many emails, and I will say everyone maintained their civility, and cellunlocker.net's sales department is responsive and communicative.

Seems like the whole world - except me - knows that ONLY T-MOBILE can unlock their new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phones. But Cellunlocker.net, but they took my order anyway, and after waiting a week, I'm out $49.99. I politely wrote to them and requested a refund in less than 24-hours of placing my order, AND before receiving an unlock code. It cost me 50 bucks to learn a lesson the hard way, but I'll post this experience all over the cyber community. If you've had good luck with these folks, I wish you the best. I found them to be a waste of time and money. Today is Friday, I placed my order on Monday, and I've received SQUAT for my $49.99! Happy Holidays to all.
sergeclaudec
June 11th, 2016
It works and it was real easy. It wasn't expensive at all and within a coulee hours I got the unlock code and now my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is unlocked and wor king perfectly.
rickyz1
January 10th, 2015
Took a while for the unlock to work for my iPhone 6 due to supplier problems but none the less it worked! Customer service was friendly, helpful and very understanding! Would definitely recommend this website to anybody that asks where they would be able to unlock a phone!
jessicad58
September 5th, 2015
I am very pleased with their service, although it did take about 14 hours to receive the code. It saved me a ton of money versus having it jailbroken at a local store. Will use this service again.
chrisd152
January 12th, 2016
Sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to get the code but well worth the wait just got a tablet that wasn't listed unlocked
robr47
July 28th, 2016
It took approximately a week for the payment to process and for me to receive my unlock code. Once I received the code it worked great on my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7.
crystalm15
February 4th, 2014
The company gave me the code within hours. The code did not work but I have had several issues with my tablet. Fortunately, the company was great with support and finally got it working after I had to buy a defreeze code instead. I was refunded the money for the unlock code since I had so many problems. They were great and have lots of patience with someone who knows little technology like me. I would recommend them.
jacielg
January 16th, 2015
Found Cellunlocker while searching for ways to unlock my new Samsung Note4 on youtube videos. It sounded like a reasonable company so Iooked them up and proceeded to purchase an unlocking code from them. Prices were reasonable. After not receiving my code in the time mentioned, i proceeded to contact them through e-mail. They responded in a timely manner and told me they were having issues with their system. They told me that it might take a few more days and if i wanted a refund to let them know. I got my code a few days later and it worked perfectly. Will definitely used cellunlocker in the future if i need too.
ginad11
January 30th, 2015
I watched a video about unlocking my phone which sent me to this site. I was a bit leary but decided to check it out anyway since I'd just bought a phone at a pawn shop and needed it unlocked. The video showed one price, but it ended up being more. Not sure if it was the type phone or maybe it was an older video (I believe it was from 2012) but I paid the fee and received the code within like 10 minutes and it worked perfectly! I'm now excited to know I've found a trusted site for my unlocking needs in the future! Gahh, that sounds dorky, doesn't it?! Sorry bout that! But I doubt you could go wrong by going ahead and using them!

Hey, If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you. I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.
See more answers (2)

How long does it take to unlock an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

By Devon W.
See more answers (8)

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.
See more answers (6)

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.