CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 1,164 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CellUnlocker.net also ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 hours

• They indicate that they send the code within 24 hours 95% of the time.
  • Great service that I would gladly recommend to anyone.

• Why is it so difficult to talk with your customer service on the phone?
  • So they say 1 to 5 hours for the code, i just past the 24hour mark and still have nothing.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Worth Every Penny!”

Luke A.
3/18/20

Worked like a charm! At first, I was a bit skeptical of this site because it's a paid service, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I got my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) within two business days, and it worked perfectly. I never thought it'd be this easy to unlock my AT&T-only smartphone. Very professional and very friendly customer service. This is by far the best deal out there for unlocking your smartphone. Definitely a trustworthy company.

“iPHONE LOCKED”

Flavio M.
8/4/20

IPHONE LOCKED I paid my ID 3339809, received a reply within 15 days stating that my iphone has no code to be passed and after I did the procedure it did not unlock, I found on another website that the device is still locked! They don't answer my emails and it shows me that they didn't act professionally and transparently! I don't want to think it's "BANG"!!

Reviews (1,164)

customer service (111) code (609) phone (560) 24 hours (46) great service (48) excellent service (46) 24 hrs (7) 5 minutes (35) 2 days (27) 3 days (18) samsung galaxy (70) sim card (27)
rayannd1
September 16th, 2016
Haven't written a review in a while but felt compelled to do so after this poor service, the only reason a second star is there is because the code was delivered. Initially on the site the turnaround time was within 2 days after which I contacted support and got poor service replies and snag remarks like can I just wait. Even after I asked for a refund because it took too long, they never gave me it. Never again will I be using their services and I hope this review proves to be helpful to others in the future.
sebastians26
September 3rd, 2015
I have been using Cellunlocker.net for years, both for myself, and my customers. The last little while (we'll say a year or so) has been terrible, both with time processing, and overall support. Currently, we have been waiting almost 24 hours for an express unlock code that should have been processed within 30-90 MINUTES. The other week I waited over 8 hours for the same thing.

They need to fix this. This service is getting terrible.
prems4
March 2nd, 2018
Hello CellUnlocker.net?
How much time to get new updates coming for softbank carrier ? bcoz my iphone 7+ unlocked

Order ID 2117980
regards
Prem Sen
miket113
January 18th, 2016
Price is 20-30$ more high that every other company, the delay 3 to 5 days is very inadmissible and by the far CellUnlocker refuse a refund after only one day of order.

Go to local unlocker or other but never go with cellunlocker
Cellunlocker -. – CellUnlocker.net Rep
Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. When placing your order, you were provided with our refund policy that you were required to read and accept to be able to make your payment. Within that policy, it does inform you orders cannot be canceled while they're in process.
eats
February 10th, 2014
After 2 failed attempts to successfully pay for my order with my visa, I found 2 charges of $1.11 from Paypal on my visa account. After numerous emails back & forth with Cellunlocker.net support, nothing was resolved. I found their support staff arrogant, obtuse and entirely unhelpful, constantly directing me to resolve my issue with either Paypal or Visa.. The charges are still on my account. Garbage customer service IMO.
adamf33
April 6th, 2015
I wanted to unlock my iPhone 5C that was on rogers. Cellunlocker advertised a 1-5hr turn around time. which they say they don't promise (then why mention it)

What should have taken 5 hours took 5 days! before i got my unlock
which worked well once i got it.. but man was it frustrating..

I emailed and chatted several times.. and each time they said tomorrow it will all get done.. or we are experiencing heavy load.. bla bla excuses.. I don't know if i will use them again..

my advise .. assume it will take a week. and then when it shows up it will feel early
mitchm14
April 12th, 2014
Poor-Poor Customer Support

Very poor customer support. You get a standard per-written form letter if you use their online support. They simply do not answer any support phone calls. Yes, it's an option, but if they never answer the phone it's not real. If I got any feedback through email, it was obvious things that were nothing to do with what I asked.

They did provide a code that unlocked my phone, but more is expected if you have problems.
bb97
July 24th, 2015
I placed an order this morning. When can I expect an e-mail with the instructions. Are you providing support on Saturday and Sunday. Why is it so difficult to talk with your customer service on the phone?
yuril2
February 26th, 2015
It worked but I had to wait one week
benjiep
August 13th, 2013
If your iPhone is locked by Rogers or Fido, don't use this Cellunlock.net because it is too expensive. Call directly Rogers or Fido to unlock you phone for only$50.00 whereas cellunlock.net will charge you $129.99.
Don't you know that in Canada carrier can hold your phone only up to 3 months and after that they should unlock your phone for a charge depends on the carrier. Rogers iPhone for $50.00
Cellunlocker -. – CellUnlocker.net Rep
That price is for people that fall under the requirement of Rogers or Fido to be able to unlock the phone. This usually requires a minimum stay with either company. Our service allows you to unlock the iPhone even if you do not meet the requirements, or on the other side of the world when you cannot go to a Rogers/Fido store.
ns12
October 1st, 2013
The first code didn't work, and i couldn't get a hold of anyone by phone. Several hours later and after a long time on hold I finally spoke with someone...although i was already roaming in the US by this point, and I had to spend $15 on roaming charges. They admitted that they had sent me the wrong code. The support guy was really friendly, though.
squishyf
February 26th, 2014
Service was fast, they sent my unlock code for my Note II in about an hour after placing the order. Could not get options 2-4 to work. called them, after waiting on the phone for over an hour, i got a tech who told me" your phone is too new, you have to use option 1" which is put another carriers sim inthe phone to unlock it. My argument is that this is never explained or detailed on their website. you dont find out until after they get your money. the code I spent 25 dollars on may or may not work, i have no clue. I will never do buisness with these guys again, they "buy" the codes from someoen else and resell them according to their tech. coulsnt give me a refund and basically said.. too bad. SCAM ARTISTS!!!!
chrisw64
March 21st, 2014
First email reply said 3-8 business days, second email said 3-10 business days. After 10 business days I was told to be patient, maybe next week.
sulemans
March 2nd, 2014
Their rates are too expensive. I was checking their rates for Samsung Galaxy S4 locked with WIND. And they are charging 34.99 (which is too much).

There is another website www.unlockgsmcodes.com; they are charging 18.99 for the same thing
tv18
November 13th, 2013
It's been 16 days and no second email back. Instruction said to wait 5 to 15 days and wait for second email. Had iPhone 5 lock t mobile and still waiting. They can at least work on their communication if something is wrong. My login is say still processing. First time using cell unlock and the last time.
Cellunlocker -. – CellUnlocker.net Rep
We're not sure if you are placing a review on the wrong page. We're not cellunlock and we don't have a login.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.
See more answers (2)

How long does it take to unlock an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

By Devon W.
See more answers (8)

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.
See more answers (6)

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.