CellUnlocker.net reviews

sales@cellunlocker.net

128 reviews with 1 star

shanecef
8/16/19

I paid $50 to get my LG v40 thinq Q from T-Mobile unlocked and they never unlocked it. Two months went by and my phone still never got unlock so finally I requested a refund and they refuse to refund me.

luisc182
7/18/19

My order said 5-15 days, well this is the day 15th and nobody give me information about my order, they blocked me their life chat, this is so annoying and nobody say anything, also I sent emails to they email that they give to you "sales...." and nobody reply me.... I think that I lose my money....

johnr1464
6/3/19

Ordered on the 8th of May and it is now 3rd of June... it was suppose to be done "1-5" days. I tried calling support, but after waiting on the phone for 20 mins... it then tells me no one is available to take my call. I just want my refund back.

shehabg
4/21/19

This is the worst customer service ever. First, no way on earth you will get your code within 24 hours. Second, I sent an email to cancel as I ended up going with my service provider to Unlock and what they do is the sneakiest thing ever. They sent me an email saying that the unlock was complete 3min after i email them with refund request so they don't have to refund me. Finally, they stopped replying to my emails.

STAY AWAY! Call your service provider and unlock it with them even though it will cost an extra 25$. This is not a safe site keeping all your credit card info. Beware!!

manuelc101
4/15/19

I've waited 10 business days for an unlock code (cellunlocker said 1-5 business days), and tried to contact cellunlocker multiple times for status or refund, they always replied with "you will get a solution in 1-24 hours" but no solution or email arrived. I had to open a query with PayPal to get my money back.

zackg21
11/23/18

Used them recently and was nothing but a disappointment. Didnt unlock the phone. Opened a paypal dispute to try to get my money back. Buyer beware. Good reviews seem suspect to me.

Tip for consumers: Do your research. Buyer beware.

thibaultm17
11/4/18

Aprés avoir payé pour un déblocage icloud , ils annonce que cela représentent 25% du deblocage , que c'est un prépaiement , ils demandent donc de repayer pour continuer !

benield
11/1/18

I purchased their service to unlock my old iphone 5s but even after a week they couldnt unlock my phone. I was able to contact support but they couldn't help much. so i opted for a different service provider and after 4h my phone is now unlocked. Its odd that they couldn't unlock an old 5s but i dont want to judge them. maybe its just too hard for them to unlock an old phone. and btw got no refund so dont waste your time and money with this company.

fernandof21
10/17/18

I would like to demonstrate my bad experience with this company. Before buying the services I asked if they were even able to unlock 3 mobiles because I needed to go traveling and would use other mobile operators in other countries and the answer was yes, we can. The handsets were 1 Iphone X, 1 Iphone 8Plus and 1Samsung S9. I did not know the company I decided to do one at a time. I made S9 first and the codes arrived the next day and paid $ 30.00. I did the second order for the Iphone 8 Plus and paid $ 80.00. After 7 days I sent an email asking about the codes and they informed me that they were not doing it, I waited a few more days and I asked again and they informed that they were not getting the codes but had other options through a Chip in the value of $ 40.00 that should you overpay or pay another $ 60.00 to look for another solution. I did not accept it and asked for refund after 15 days of order. If someone is looking for a serious company the CELLUNLOCKER is not this company. Look for other companies, maybe you will not have these problems. CELLUNLOCKER is a bad company

teresae46
8/8/18

I was never able to unlock my MetroPCS phone. Apparently there is no way to unlock the phone, including your way. Please refund my money

jojod6
2/16/18

i can not get a hold of this "business". i haven't seen my code yet, i haven't heard from them yet. i wouldn't do any business with them at all! they are never "at work". a total scam if i've ever seen one. im going to try and get my money back from paypal because of this dumb business.

tomasz69
2/2/18

No communication ,no service, not picking up phone, online chat people dont say hello or thank you, cut you off when they feel like, cave man service, no product, no refund, just big fat nothing, and ignoring my attempts to contact them. Be smart and do not use them.

manoja5
10/12/17

I have given iphone 6 to cellunlocker.net to make but after one month they say we are sorry and did not return my money please don not belive to them they are 100% scam

steveg178
9/28/17

i used cell unlocker after they told me personally it was 100% guaranteed or my money back, so i said wth i paid and was sent a code days later. the code did not work period!!! i don't care about this or that the code didn't work so i should get refunded! well supposably to them i didn't do something right so i can't get my money back. $#*! them use another service or buy an already unlocked phone this is a scam

johns2403
9/6/17

I went overseas on vacation and realized my phone wasnt unlocked. Used this service and they told me for my particular provider there was a delay. I was informed of this after paying for the service. Long story short they did not respond to my emails in a timely manner (over 24h) and 6 days into my trip I just decided to buy a new phone. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE. USE SOMEONE ELSE.

alexl146
7/21/17

I purchased their service on July 1st, now it's the 22nd of July my phone is still locked and they have not responded to any of my emails (2) Avoid these people at all costs!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it

toml145
7/11/17

Ordered Iphone7 plus unlock code and was expecting it within the week. Instead i waited 4 weeks and they ended up just refunding me saying that they couldn't get me the code..

sunnys45
7/10/17

DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS OF UNLOCK UR PHONE .JUST THEY R MAKING FOOL PEOPLE .I PLACE ORDER ON 28JUNE AND TODAY IS 10 JULY .CALL HIM ABOUT MY ORDER THEY WERE ASK ME MORE 50$.TO DO UNLOCK MY PHONE

igorp19
6/26/17

They promise unlock code in 1-12 hr and I receive code after 16 hr , in that time I get free unlock code from Samsung chat and switch Cell company but Cellunlocker would give refund.

mitchb25
5/6/17

they give you prices in USD even tho the site is canadian to make the cost seem lower. once you've paid, there are no refunds. gypped.

richarde74
4/25/17

Do not buy a code from this site! It's a RIPOFF. Sent numerois emails and they dont respond and Im still waiting on the code 7 days later. I will report them to BBR. AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TOO.

sharminv1
2/16/17

Please do not use their services. I was promised that i would get the key within one week and i did not. After that i tried contacting them and they did not reply to my mails and after 7 mails they contacted me and gave me another date which of course they were unable to deliver

tiyenal
2/4/17

I used cellunlocker for my HTC phone about a month and a half ago and paid 41$ after conversion from USD to Canadian dollars. My code did not work and after a MONTH AND A HALF of trying to get a refund I am left without a refund and now without any money to buy a new SIM card for my new phone that was given to me out of pity (due to being an extremely broke student who relied on this company to work).
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they will not reply to your emails once they have your money and they will not issue a refund unless you continually hassle them over a ridiculous time span. To get a refund you need to take a video of the IMEI and unlock code not working which is extremely hard when you don't have a phone due to this situation!!!! Still waiting for my money back.
Horrible service, absolutely a money grab and nothing more.

davidd305
1/30/17

Cell Unlocker provided 2 codes which didn't work but wouldn't give me a refund. doctorSIM provided a code which did work - for less than half the cost of the Cell Unlocker codes. Avoid Cell Unlocker.

davep105
1/7/17

This phone unlocking website is horrible! I ordered my phone to unlock on the 26th of December 16, I understand that the holidays will delay the process, but as of today 7Jan2017, my phone is still not get unlocked. I contacted them several time inregarding my order, they told me the latest would be 6th of Jan, well, I have received nothing yet, but with a locked phone. When I first get the email it's 4days. But it appeartly take way more than that. If you are about to get your phone unlocked and reading the reviews before you order. My suggestion is not give this website a try. There are many other websites that does the same services and cost the same, why pick something that taking FOREVER to get done. They also have horrible customer services ..... I tried to leave a comment on their website, after I left it. It says the comment needs to get reviewed to publish, in other words, they control what comments to put on and what not to. When I visit their website the second day, of course, my comment magically disappeared. If you go to their website and take a look at their comments, it's all positive. Really ? Or they just delete all the negative ones. I'm a fair person and hardly leave negative feadback. But for cellunlocker.net, I want to let other folks know a bit about how their services really are. The funny thing is , once you ordered on their website, u cannot get refund. Their reason is order is already submitted. The only way to get refun is the unlock is not working ...... so, think twice before you still want to do this .

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net