CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 1,164 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CellUnlocker.net also ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 5 hours

• They indicate that they send the code within 24 hours 95% of the time.
  • Great service that I would gladly recommend to anyone.

• Why is it so difficult to talk with your customer service on the phone?
  • So they say 1 to 5 hours for the code, i just past the 24hour mark and still have nothing.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Worth Every Penny!”

Luke A.
3/18/20

Worked like a charm! At first, I was a bit skeptical of this site because it's a paid service, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I got my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) within two business days, and it worked perfectly. I never thought it'd be this easy to unlock my AT&T-only smartphone. Very professional and very friendly customer service. This is by far the best deal out there for unlocking your smartphone. Definitely a trustworthy company.

“iPHONE LOCKED”

Flavio M.
8/4/20

IPHONE LOCKED I paid my ID 3339809, received a reply within 15 days stating that my iphone has no code to be passed and after I did the procedure it did not unlock, I found on another website that the device is still locked! They don't answer my emails and it shows me that they didn't act professionally and transparently! I don't want to think it's "BANG"!!

Reviews (1,164)

customer service (111) code (609) phone (560) 24 hours (46) great service (48) excellent service (46) 24 hrs (7) 5 minutes (35) 2 days (27) 3 days (18) samsung galaxy (70) sim card (27)
flaviom22
August 4th, 2020
IPHONE LOCKED

I don't want to think it's "BANG"!!
victoriav153
July 10th, 2020
Horrible Scam!! I requested 2 times on their website to cancel and get a refund due to my phone was stolen and I can't use the unlock code. I sent the 2 requests before my order was completed. They say they can't refund me my money back. $139.99 I feel was stolen from me.
donc595
February 17th, 2020
All I wanted to do is unlock my new IPhone 11 Pro Max so I can use it when I travel overseas. I searched through a bunch of YouTube videos on how to do it and I stumbled upon this CELLUNLOCKER.NET. So I took the risk and placed an order to unlock my phone. waited for a whole week thinking I got ripped off. Finally got an email stating my phone is unlocked. Took out my Verizon SIM and popped in my old T-mobile SIM to test it out. It works as promised and I'm happy I didn't get scammed. It's really 5 Stars for this review. I trust this company now. Thanks for the excellent service and I'm looking forward to doing more business in the future.
logana32
March 10th, 2020
I'm very disappointed..waited almost for 3 weeks to get the unlock code for my damn phone.then they told me to pay additional extra high fees .which is ridiculous...
Please note IF YOU HAVE T-MOBILE, METRO PCS , METRO BY T MOBILE OR VERIZON PHONES.DNT BOTHER TO UNLOCK USING THIS SERVICE BECAUSE ITS USLESS ...
medyol
March 24th, 2020
This is a SCAM! Seller will tell you that the unlock is "100% GUARANTEED" and then we they cannot unlock your phone you will get TONS of EXCUSES so they don't have to refund you your money. When you prove them wrong on their excuse they will come up with another excuse. I filed a complaint with PayPal to refund my money. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Reach out to me if you want to see a copy of the entire conversation with them and I will be more than happy to share it. Will post it in Facebook too

Also, what's 100% guaranteed is you will get very poor responses from this seller. When you call their phone number there is no option to talk to anyone. They'll send you one E-mail a day and then you won't get a reply again until after the following day. They'll even respond rudely saying you have to wait and you're not the only customer sending them an E-mail. Very, very bad service.
shehabg
April 21st, 2019
This is the worst customer service ever. First, no way on earth you will get your code within 24 hours. Second, I sent an email to cancel as I ended up going with my service provider to Unlock and what they do is the sneakiest thing ever. They sent me an email saying that the unlock was complete 3min after i email them with refund request so they don't have to refund me. Finally, they stopped replying to my emails.

STAY AWAY! Call your service provider and unlock it with them even though it will cost an extra 25$. This is not a safe site keeping all your credit card info. Beware!!
manuelc101
April 15th, 2019
I've waited 10 business days for an unlock code (cellunlocker said 1-5 business days), and tried to contact cellunlocker multiple times for status or refund, they always replied with "you will get a solution in 1-24 hours" but no solution or email arrived. I had to open a query with PayPal to get my money back.
luisc182
July 18th, 2019
My order said 5-15 days, well this is the day 15th and nobody give me information about my order, they blocked me their life chat, this is so annoying and nobody say anything, also I sent emails to they email that they give to you "sales...." and nobody reply me.... I think that I lose my money....
benield
November 1st, 2018
I purchased their service to unlock my old iphone 5s but even after a week they couldnt unlock my phone. I was able to contact support but they couldn't help much. so i opted for a different service provider and after 4h my phone is now unlocked. Its odd that they couldn't unlock an old 5s but i dont want to judge them. maybe its just too hard for them to unlock an old phone. and btw got no refund so dont waste your time and money with this company.
tomasz69
February 2nd, 2018
No communication ,no service, not picking up phone, online chat people dont say hello or thank you, cut you off when they feel like, cave man service, no product, no refund, just big fat nothing, and ignoring my attempts to contact them. Be smart and do not use them.
jojod6
February 16th, 2018
i can not get a hold of this "business". i haven't seen my code yet, i haven't heard from them yet. i wouldn't do any business with them at all! they are never "at work". a total scam if i've ever seen one. im going to try and get my money back from paypal because of this dumb business.
steveg178
September 28th, 2017
i used cell unlocker after they told me personally it was 100% guaranteed or my money back, so i said wth i paid and was sent a code days later. the code did not work period!!! i don't care about this or that the code didn't work so i should get refunded! well supposably to them i didn't do something right so i can't get my money back. $#*! them use another service or buy an already unlocked phone this is a scam
johnr1464
June 3rd, 2019
Ordered on the 8th of May and it is now 3rd of June... it was suppose to be done "1-5" days. I tried calling support, but after waiting on the phone for 20 mins... it then tells me no one is available to take my call. I just want my refund back.
zackg21
November 23rd, 2018
Used them recently and was nothing but a disappointment. Didnt unlock the phone. Opened a paypal dispute to try to get my money back. Buyer beware. Good reviews seem suspect to me.

Tip for consumers: Do your research. Buyer beware.

shanecef
August 16th, 2019
I paid $50 to get my LG v40 thinq Q from T-Mobile unlocked and they never unlocked it. Two months went by and my phone still never got unlock so finally I requested a refund and they refuse to refund me.
scottc88
January 6th, 2016
A complete runaround. Nonexistent customer service. This service is nothing more than a well marketed scam to take customers money indefinitely. Regardless of the few that have been lucky enough to get theirs phones unlocked within a short period there are many who have been forced to wait week upon end with no apologies or update. I urge anyone who is considering using this company to STAY CLEAR from them as you'll likely regret it. I have suffered greatly at the hands of this extravagant con and hope you won't make the same mistake.
fernandof21
October 17th, 2018
I would like to demonstrate my bad experience with this company. Before buying the services I asked if they were even able to unlock 3 mobiles because I needed to go traveling and would use other mobile operators in other countries and the answer was yes, we can. The handsets were 1 Iphone X, 1 Iphone 8Plus and 1Samsung S9. I did not know the company I decided to do one at a time. I made S9 first and the codes arrived the next day and paid $ 30.00. I did the second order for the Iphone 8 Plus and paid $ 80.00. After 7 days I sent an email asking about the codes and they informed me that they were not doing it, I waited a few more days and I asked again and they informed that they were not getting the codes but had other options through a Chip in the value of $ 40.00 that should you overpay or pay another $ 60.00 to look for another solution. I did not accept it and asked for refund after 15 days of order. If someone is looking for a serious company the CELLUNLOCKER is not this company. Look for other companies, maybe you will not have these problems. CELLUNLOCKER is a bad company
marcop25
July 21st, 2016
they lead you to believe that it will take 24hrs or 48hrs of they need an external unlock. ive waited 4 entire days with no unlock code. Bad choice in my opinion, ive had my device unlocked elsewhere with no delays. they completely suck and they have no customer service other than robots with preprogrammed responces. you can tell im not the only one with delays and they simply do not care about making things go faster.
alexl146
July 21st, 2017
I purchased their service on July 1st, now it's the 22nd of July my phone is still locked and they have not responded to any of my emails (2) Avoid these people at all costs!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it

teresae46
August 8th, 2018
I was never able to unlock my MetroPCS phone. Apparently there is no way to unlock the phone, including your way. Please refund my money
mitchb25
May 6th, 2017
they give you prices in USD even tho the site is canadian to make the cost seem lower. once you've paid, there are no refunds. gypped.
jamesk190
January 2nd, 2017
I placed an order about a week ago for my galaxy s7 with Videotron but still have not heard anything. I sent them multiple emails but they never replied back. I am still waiting to get the code but God knows when..
johns2403
September 6th, 2017
I went overseas on vacation and realized my phone wasnt unlocked. Used this service and they told me for my particular provider there was a delay. I was informed of this after paying for the service. Long story short they did not respond to my emails in a timely manner (over 24h) and 6 days into my trip I just decided to buy a new phone. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE. USE SOMEONE ELSE.
anishr1
December 18th, 2016
Absolute failure & lethargic .. I applied for an unlocking code.. hoping to get the code in 24 hrs.. today's its been more than 5 days.. and all i get is we are processing.. when i asked for refund, they said.. you would only get a refund if their search is negative.. so even if its 5 months they won't refund.. bloody thieves..
simonh71
August 1st, 2016
The unlock code given failed and the refunds policy is quite arbitrary. So you basically get cheated. I don't own another recording video device to get the process filmed to show the unlocked code doesn't work and at last I'm not going to proceed to another failed attempt with the code that has been given to me just to show it fails. As you may know the failed attempted are getting the total failed try closed to the freezing unlocking situation.
Bad customer service in case of a non working unlocking code on a Blackberry passport. Highly not recommended.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.
See more answers (2)

How long does it take to unlock an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

By Devon W.
See more answers (8)

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.
See more answers (6)

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.