Review of CarFlexi

CarFlexi reviews

Tel: +302 810 812 012

dimitarb2
9/20/18

this company is not very serious
she mocks with their clients,
I kept my car for Sofia airport and I found neither the company nor I had a reservation ... they only took my deposit ....
please DO NOT USE YOUR SERVICES

stevek291
9/18/18

I read all the negative reviews before i left for Italy, so was a tad worried, but thought for £6 /6 its worth a go.
So turned up at the airport found the portacabins all the hire companies share, and went to the Maggori desk and bish bash bosh i
Had myself a car for £40( total ) for 5 days, how good is that. Right ok i here you say yeah but, No but, did you opt for the extra super duper insurance they make you feel you must get, well no i didn't, oooh shocking i took a risk, yep life is a risk guys and it has its rewards as long as your careful and prepared ( with the right credit card licence and booking form / voucher ftom Carflexi.
But most importantly check the car before you leave the car park, and make sure they check it with you
Infact i took a video of picking it up a d dropping it off, when the guy checked it back in and said yeah everythings ok, i had it on video.
Then went in the office to make sure everyones happy.
Done a 4 door car for 5 days in Tropea
Lots of safe free parking there and my hotel
So use them if you sensible I'd say.

samd208
9/16/18

Like themajority you read on here £35 sometimes more is taken right away called a prepayment I was refused a car at Belfast City Airport by Hertz reason given No Doctors Note for being 79 Not in Carflexis T&Cs Also avoid Hertz if over 75 and NO NOTE

marym1027
9/14/18

An extra charge from carflexi appeared on my credit card bill taking the car rental cost over the quoted amount.

jonr124
9/13/18

Customer service terrible, don't even respond to what you complain about. Can't understand basic English or basic concepts.

tonyp180
9/12/18

Do not use this company. The car hire will cost you twice as much
When i make reservation was with us dollars they charge me in euros and they charge me 800 extra

davidb1696
9/11/18

Do not use this company. The car hire will cost you twice as much . The payment you make on booking is for them and you will get charged again by the car hire company . Avoid

hanst23
9/3/18

this outfit lies and scams the customer , and it should be fine closed down by the authorities, hope this message will be seen before any person clicks on their site

paulinem73
9/2/18

Arranged a car hire to collect in pasiley......on receipt of paperwork, I noticed that they required a credit card in my name ( I had left my credit cards overseas) so I telephone their partner Green Motion, to advise I would need to cancel, they advised this was no problem as they could accept Debit Card. On arrival at Green Motion, I was advised that the only way they could accept the debit card was if I paid £1200 on top of the rental cost and that it would take up to 28 days to refund. Obviously I declined and went to a reputable company. They have refused to refund my money, even though it is not a lot, but they are to be avoided at all cost.....as the saying goes, if it is too good to be tru, it usually is.

syritam
9/1/18

My booking was supposed to cost me 306 GBP
Carflexi charged me an extra 74 GBP for a so called car hire... Deceived, thinking I was paying part of the car hire, however the car rental said no payment had been made

khalida66
8/31/18

They are professional scammers, avoid at any cost.
Customer service is run by robot, and automessages, just crazy, this site should be closed by the police !

tanyap48
8/28/18

Their quotes for car hire in Portugal were cheap. Then they added on "theft and excess protection" without my knowledge or consent or giving me info on it. They took 60 euro out of my account for it-the entire rental was only 120 euro!!! Down the bottom of the paperwork i only got on my phone it lists it and says its refundable. I only noticed it taken from my account after id got the car so they wouldnt refund it. When i tried to contact them via email it took 3-5 days to respond and then only with some generic bull$#*! reply nothing useful. I tried to use theiir online support a dozen times and it never worked, i tried calling them 5 times and waited over 20 mins each time and ran out of credit. I got through once and the lady was hopeless, i waited another 10 mins of credit for the manager and was hung up on. Woeful.

kerrym129
8/26/18

We booked with Carflexi for a 4 day rental from Dublin. When we arrived we went to collect the car from Europcar Dublin. We ended up paying more than double the quoted price. The service we received from Europcar was disgraceful I will never use Europcar or Carflexi again.

andersa8
8/24/18

Booked a car to be picked up at surat thani airport via local SIXT. Problem was that SIXT didn't have my reservation or any car available. But carFlexi made a reservation on my credit card. Will never use this booking site - contact the car rental directly if you want a car !!! Problem was solved by Tahi rent a car at the airport! Don't want to give any stars to CariFlexi thats why just 1.

periklisp
8/23/18

I booked 2 cars from Milos island for 10 days and i chose SIXT so that i deal with an international company. The terms and conditions stated that i had to contact the local company that SIXT dealt with in Milos in order to clarify i could ferry the car to Sifnos, an island next to Milos. I received confirmation that i could and when we reached Milos we were denied the option to ferry the car. I contacted Carflexi and told them what had happened and that it was no fault of mine and that they should take it up with the locals and they just said we are sorry 50 per car will be held by us.......... NEVER AGAIN!!!

regineo
8/20/18

Unreliable & unhelpful, Carflexi doesn't merit any stars. When I hired a
car to pick up from a city centre location it turned out that there was no downtown office only an airport office miles away. Carflexi's confirmation had been "Meeting Point: Our local car rental partner will welcome you in City office" and "Pick Up Downtown TBA." When I called in the day before travel the operative was unsympathetic and argued that pickup from "city office" and "downtown" meant from the airport. Eventually she offered me a car from another firm but again gave me a pick up address that was different (and wrong!) from the new firm's pick up address online and therefore I couldn't trust it to be accurate. I had no choice but to cancel my car. Carflexi never acknowledged their mistake nor offered to refund the cancellation fee.

pauln213
8/19/18

Scam, pure and simple - tried to book a car with Europcar in the UK and these crooks simply took a £35 payment for waiver insurance I didn't request, and that wasn't mentioned at any point up until completion of the Paypal transaction. Was noted in the receipt that I'd still have the actual rental cost to pay when I picked up the car, so their carefully hidden "insurance" fee was the only "service" they'd charged for.

Avoid at all costs, this is clearly a criminal set-up

dusanl1
8/17/18

I used their services and lost money. When I booked a car via their webpage I had to pay down payment. Rental company did not get the down payment from Carflexi, so had to pay full price for car renting. I claimed at Carflexi and looked they want to solve the matter. Quite quick reaction and it looked I will get money back. After two weeks of communication Carflexi does not respond on my e-mails at all. I can only dream of return money. Reading their references on internet, this company are simply crooks, do not use their services.

ronyw
8/2/18

Liars. Requested: autumatic Siat Alhambra 7 seats. Got: manual Pego 9 seats. Did not check that the rent car has such car.

mjr11
7/26/18

Charged 140 more than quoted
Europcar blame Carflexi and Carflexi are uncontactable by phone and email
Fraudulent traders.

bethanyj21
7/24/18

We booked with Carflexi for a month long rental in Denver with Alamo. I checked 3 different times (over 5 month period) to make sure all was good with this rental with Alamo via Facebook. They confirmed each time..all was ok with booking and all insurances were included and the only thing not included was fuel which we knew. We paid on arrival.
I actually can't fault them. It seems a lot of these bad reviews are from the med countries which are notorious for ripping tourists off with car hire and this is why we stopped going there and head to Florida etc. instead.

kevinc456
7/20/18

Do NOT take out CarFlexi's THEFT & DAMAGE EXCESS PROTECTION, as the chances are, like me, you will find that it doesn't cover superficial damage to an alloy wheel caused when scraping a high kerb. Thus the 170 euros charged by the car rental company will be met by you and when you submit your claim to reimbursement under the Exess Protection policy you will find that the extra cover you purchased from them expressly to cover such eventualities, is invalid. Oh yes, they will also take nearly a month to reply to your claim.

markp448
7/19/18

Dont ever use carflexi they leave u stranded in airports with no way of sorting anything out.
I got to the rental desk at Timisoara airport on the 18th of this month your email said I had to pay £495 at desk. when I talked with man there he wanted £700 plus for the same car you hired me then £1700 excess as I arranged with CarFlexi to pay £495 as stated in my email from you the man at the desk was rude and said if I didn't pay the extra I would be getting a car so thanks to CarFlexi I was stuck in Timisoara airport with no car to get to my destination Id like to know what you are going to do to make this right again as the lady at CarFlexi office valintina pantecri after we talk she put the phone down on me so is this the way you treat all your clients I called her back told her that was not professional and I will be making a formal complaint against her as she said she was a manager but acted like the way she did putting the phone down didn't solve anything this as upset me as I feel that you are not a professional company and you don't care about your clients leaving them in a strange country with no car hire this is unacceptable I would like to know what you are going to do about this to rectify it thanks

ainey
7/19/18

Site is purposefully unclear for T&C of the rental, if any. If a business is ran this way its obvious to question their ethics. Do not do ANY business with them. There are many other sites to rent from, not this one!!!

marwax
7/18/18

in my case I have bookedonline a car in latvia in their website saying it costs 245 ok . I have paid 92.58 euro online . at the same time I was at that office , I have waitedfor one hour long till find car with same categorie .I found that I have to pay 210 euro (rest )
this is first .. SCAMMING .
second is
thier policy . when you are going to book a car . as a normal you have to agree on their policy by click on that button , They do not have it at all while /during booking process .
after all . they keeping money and saying policy policy . so $#*! them and their policy .
DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM AT ALL ..
no one answers on their phones
carFlexi SCAMMERS .

never

By sam d.

Go to customers service @carflexi.com

By sam d.

Hello! Airport tax if any is included in our final price. We offer final prices online. Thank you!

By Car F., CarFlexi Representative

Dear Lisa, Thank you for contacting. Most of the bookings are confirmed immediately however, some car categories are on request as well as the hotel deliveries. Generally, within 12 - 24 hours a booking is confirmed. During the booking procedure the downpayment amount is only blocked from your credit card. If the booking is confirmed then this amount is deducted. If the booking is declined then this amount is released. Thus, you will be able to the downpayment amount credited to your account. Thank you! Best regards, Georgia, CarFlexi.com

By Car F., CarFlexi Representative

Dear Sir/Madam, Please kindly send an e-mail to our customer service department at carflexi@customerservice.com Thank you. Best regards, CarFlexi.com

By Car F., CarFlexi Representative

Hello! Your booking is confirmed. Please contact our customer service department to verify your e-mail address. Please visit our live chat at http://www.maikai.se/livesupport.asp?projekt=21&kund=2&lang=en

By Car F., CarFlexi Representative

Sorry for your troubles but, sites like Site Jabber is here to prevent you from having troubles with internet companies. You get first hand reviews from folks that have had troubles and want to warn others that may fall into the same trap. So, you paid a small price for learning to "look before you leap". There again, if sound too good to be true, read the reviews first.

By Chuck W.

Questions? Get answers from the CarFlexi staff and other customers.

CarFlexi?