Naniko.AM

Naniko.AM has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Naniko.AM also ranks 41st among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Naniko.AM?

“Great service”

alex o.
1/16/17

You are completely right Ralf. I turned to their company as well during my trip to Yerevan.. Great service guys!! thanks.

alexo35
January 16th, 2017
ralfc
July 22nd, 2015
Every year I come to Armenia and hire a car. This is the best company I have ever met there. For its high service and cheap prices. I recommend to everyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Naniko.AM staff and other customers.

Car rental in Yerevan and throughout Armenia. The company "Naniko" is the leader car hire company throughout the Caucasus. We guarantee brand new cars, cheap prices and superb service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Naniko.AM?

Have a question about Naniko.AM?