Review of EconomyBooking

support@economybooking.com
2017 Customer choice award

kims290
11/2/17

Our compact car was upgraded for free. It was a good bonus for us as usually with your car rentals you don't get exactly what you reserve. This time it was great, car was in excellent condition, the only problem was to find the Avis counter, it took some time...

bjk3
8/21/17

SATY AWAY FROM THIS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF
$ 1,900 insurance plus the Miles

WAY OVER PRICED INSURANCE $$$

LOST $190 DEPOSIT
WE BEEN FORCED TO GO TO DIFFERENT COMPANY
GREEK CO OWNERS, NO WANDER THE COUNTRY IS IN DEBT.
WE Will NEVER AGAIN TRY TO Do BUSINESS WITH SUCH COMPANY

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ECONOMY

AVOID LOOSING $$$ @ ALL COST
PLENTY OTHER GOOD CO. OUT THERE

RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF BAD COMPANY VERY IRRESPONSIBLE

danielg168
7/20/17

Our vacation in Tampa, FL was great because we had a great service from EB. We will book again soon for sure.

dinarah
5/24/17

Very easy site to book a car. I use them twice a year and never have any issues with my rental cars.

alberts81
4/24/17

Booked here because of good price. I like a variety of cars to choose from and will consider this service later as well.

tonyaf17
2/9/17

Just returned from our vacation and want to thank you all for perfect car. We enjoyed driving our minivan that had much room for everything we brought. Special thanks for help we got when we booked a car on the site.

anttil
11/21/16

this is the first time i use this service, because of prices and decent number of autos on offer, so far everything is good...

josea82
11/1/16

Estoy muy satisfecho con economybooking. Me valoración es un 10 de 10.

tonyf46
10/21/16

No issues so far, I booked two times with them. The price was always great. Dont take extra insurance if you want to save!

karinal7
9/14/16

A little better than other car rentals in price/quality. I will choose them again soon!

florak3
7/13/16

The car was a little older than I expected but the price was cheap and I paid the price advertised, no hidden costs, it´s important.

olgar10
6/2/16

Nos encantó todo, el parador y el coche de alquiler. Vamos a alquilar pronto otra vez. ¡Gracias!

maxr39
3/13/16

I've just dropped off our car that we rented for 2 weeks. no problem at all. we'll use this service again.

jeanr23
2/3/16

We were misdirected to take airport shuttle and ended up 30 miles from our car rental agency. It wasn't fun to find out that we couldn't cancel since the entire amount was going to be charged--whether we actually rented the car or not, and no way to transfer the booking! Fortunately, the people at Enterprise were super helpful and we were able to get into town to get a car. No help from economybooking, but thank you Enterprise.

scotth98
1/31/16

We traveled along spain in january with car rental from economybooking. All was pretty fine. I just don´t find enough room for bags in opel corsa we rented.

robertog14
12/14/15

Tuvimos un buen servicio. Volvería a repetir sin duda. Muchas gracias por todo. It was a great service. I´d like to use it again. Thanks for everything.

rennyh1
11/30/15

I don´t often book rental cars, but when I do, I always choose this service. Prices are always good, though I always compare and look for the best deal!

danielc105
10/29/15

Great prices and fast booking.I used this service 3 times in the countries of Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro . Each time the service was prompt ,professional a pleasure added to my Vacation I recommend this site to anyone.

lucyaj
10/2/15

Excellent cars with both reservations, though sometimes their cars is not that clean. Well, they have good service so its five start for me.

eldredm
8/28/15

Outstanding service, ordered a car, drove it, returned it - boom.

romang22
8/26/15

The only problem was that car was not very clean, with some dirt on the floor mats. Yes the price was cheaper than in most other agencies, but if the car was clean, I´d give 5 stars, now I can give only 4. Anyway, I hope that this is not a rule to give cars in such conditions to customers... My rental was in Lyon, France, dates 17-24 of August

annab153
8/23/15

Excellent cars with both reservations! Thank you economybooking! we appreciate your work!

mulhamk
7/22/15

Used this service several of times without any problem. Fast booking, prices are low comparing to other websites, big choice of cars. I would recommend this site to everyone who doesnt want to lose their time and get good service!

helgag2
7/19/15

Nice car rental, the best car upgrade I got (with my 7year car rental experience). Recommended indeed!

celiaw2
6/19/15

i am at the airport waiting for my flight back home. just wanted to thank you for a good car that was cheap and clean. hope to book again in a month.

Questions? Get answers from the EconomyBooking staff and other customers.

EconomyBooking?