Review of Carbon2cobalt

Carbon2cobalt reviews

paulm1078
1/31/19

Ordered a shirt which had a manufacturing defect. (Quality Control?) They want me to pay return shipping if I exchange. That's their policy even if it was their mistake. I will refund my card and say goodbye. Good luck with that policy.

Additionally, they said the shirt was in stock when I originally ordered and later discovered it was back ordered. 4 weeks later. Do they not know their inventory or is Sales afraid I would not order. Integrity?

FYI, BBB complaints are similar. This company has issues. I would not recommend.

rebeccas412
1/25/19

This company does not give price adjustments for items put on sale like other stores do. The customer service department is an email system, you will never speak to a real person to solve problems. I'll stick with Nordstrom

andyb190
12/18/18

I've ordered several things from them, and I would probably have ordered more except that (a) they charge for shipping, (b) processing and shipping is slow, and (c) you have to pay shipping to return things. I don't want to run the risk of ordering something that I don't like or doesn't fit and I have to return it, because I would have to pay shipping both directions. Also, getting a response from Customer Service on anything takes at least a day.

Maybe shipping is fast if you live in California but elsewhere (Midwest), it is very slow.

colleenm125
12/14/18

Purchased men's Zamora leather jacket..buttery soft , nice detail & stitching. 2XL seems more of an XL ,so I'm glad I sized up. Shipping was fine fr California to Florida . Jacket is a gift,& I'm sure he'll like it .

peterm564
12/5/18

Purchased several items. Good quality , great customer service and fast shipping. Highly recommend this company.

jimmyr45
10/31/17

I recently received a catalogue from this company and liked the style of many of the clothing items. Although a bit pricey the look and quality seemed to be worth a try. I ordered a few items and was very pleasantly surprised with the fit and finish. Most of the range seem to suit colder climates which is ideal for me here in Maine. Had many compliments and would 100% recommend this store to others.

An 8 1/8 what? Shoe? Shirt? underwear?

By Lannie J.

Questions? Get answers from the Carbon2cobalt staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Carbon2cobalt