CabTransfers.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0845 269 6407
admin@cabtransfers.co.uk

salahu1
1/22/19

I worked for these clown for almost 2 years. They are the most unprofessional clowns and Ruthless people I have ever come across. The owner named Yasser ( owns a nice property in Manchester) I wonder how he got ther! along with his associates Amy and few other are just owt there 2 rip people off their hard earnt cash! they are just a referal company, they don't own or drive a minibus between them! bunch of losers. wonder how they sleep at night leaving people stranded to and from Airports. people have missed their flights because of these lot!! they owed me over £400 for jobs I completed and never paid my invoices. There has been situation where they left people stranded and switched phone off. some lads from Leeds wanted to pay them a visit after they took £900 off them for a VIP minibus. They gave me £200 and so I turned up. the lads wernt happy but I got the job done without being informed they were expecting a five star* VIP bus. They nearly put me in danger. Pure heartless! You Yasser and Amy how do you sleep at night knowing u rip people off!
so i started my own thing after I learnt these guys are just clowns. my company Nationwidetransfer.co.uk.
Avoid these losers!. Am not advertising my company at all. just want people to stop giving their £ to these clowns. Yasser don't call your self Muslim if you have that attitude. You give people like me a bad name. you should be ashamed of yourself. I Am!!!!!!

janec360
12/5/18

Booked an early morning taxi to take my husband to the airport and collect him from the airport at the end of the week. Paid in advance on the credit card. Taxi did not turn up and no reply when we phoned to ask where it was. Husband had to drive to airport, find car parking and barely made his flight. When I called a day later to ask why the taxi did not arrive and to ask them to return the money I was put through to a very odd man with a made up name. He is apparently the director of the company but when I asked where his company is registered he did not know and couldn't give an address. Very dodgy indeed.

sazc
11/6/18

I would give this 0 stars if I could!

Last week we pre-booked a return taxi to a location approx. 1 hour 30 minutes away. The same driver made both journeys. We took the taxi from a location on the side of the A31. When making the return journey we pre-booked a route with Amy, confirming 3 drop off points so that 12 intoxicated people could safely get to their respective homes at 3:30am.

On the taxi drive back - the driver would only drop to the original pick up location, offering to drop us at our pre-arranged drop offs in exchange for MORE money. We refused to pay this as we had already paid the quoted fee which was confirmed by Amy.

After the driver argued with us he eventually left us at our original pick up location - leaving the majority of passengers no way to get home. People had to walk 2 hours to the nearest town, in the early hours of the morning, to get home. The fact that the taxi driver had no care in the world about our safety is disgusting.

We wrote to Amy and called her to complain about our awful journey, she hung up several times and denied that she confirmed the drop offs - even though we have written email confirmation. We will be continuing to complain to this company until we receive a refund, and will take it to a small claims court if need be.

We did not get the package that we pre-arranged and paid for, we believe this is a scam - DO NOT USE THEM, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!

namif
10/13/18

Trust me NEVER use this company

This is the second review I have left online and I need to do this so that no one else goes through my nightmare. I used this company to transfer a number of my family the night before my wedding but I guess I should have read the reviews! The result was one of the most stressful days that I have had in a long time. I had my reservations about the company anyway, but on the day before and the morning of the transfer I spoke to the designated driver and told him how important it was for me that the transfer went smoothly and he assured me everything would be ok.

Come the scheduled pick up time he hadn't arrived and alarm bells started to ring. I called the driver multiple times and he didn't pick up the phone. I called cab transfers who are probably the most rude people I've dealt with. They finally called him and told me his car had broken down and had now been fixed and he would arrive in an hour. I questioned why he hadn't called me but they had no reply. An hour later he still hadn't turned up so I phoned cab transfers again who this time put the phone down on me. Stressed out I hired two ordinary cabs for the 3 hour journey who charged me over £1000 but luckily got my guests over safe and sound for our amazing wedding.

I paid cab transfers a deposit which they haven't paid back and I'm going through legal channels to get back. If you don't want to go through what I went through please NEVER use this company.

malexs
10/1/18

These guys are an absolute joke. Lovely until deposit paid. We nearly missed out flight out as the taxi that arrived 45mins late to collect us. The taxi didn't have isofix points as requested at the initial quote and stank of smoke. Not nice for our 2 small children. Driver nearly fell asleep while driving and stopped for a energy drink and the toilet even though we were very close to missing our flight. Got to the airport with 1 your and 5 mins to spare. Rushed through with 2 children and my elderly mother who is disabled and just made it on the plane. A horrible start to our family holiday.

I then had to speak to Amy Mills... what a completely stuck up, rude entitled little girl. She claimed it was our fault that one of our car seats didn't have the ability to be strapped in and it was tough. I was in absolute shock. She then hung up on me... 3 times.

My wife then called her back and amy said ' are you on holiday ' to which my wife responses ' yes ', amys response.... ' WHATS THE PROBLEM THEN! '. I have never been spoken to in this way before. It was disgusting.

On our return journey we had been promised a brand new Mercedes sprinter with is fix points... guess what.... an hour and a half late the same driver turns up with the same mini bus... We sent him away as it was unsafe for our children's car seats to go in.

We rang the office and got hung up on. We then rang back and got told there is nothing they can do.. call back tomorrow.

8 adults and 2 children freezing cold with no way of getting home... Thanks a lot.

Honestly, these guys are frauds and we will be reporting them to every single body and organisation we know to get them shut down. Disgusting that people are allowed to trade. What a horrible experience.

melc66
9/27/18

Left me stranded at airport! I hadn't booked 2 weeks in advance. When I called them to find out where my precooked driver was lady heard me perfectly until I gave my name and location, she went away to find out when she came back she pretended she couldnt hear me then hung up - ridiculous behaviour healthrow airport has the best reception - waited two mins for said deaf lady to call me back and surprise... Nothing so I called them some rude bloke answered and before I uttered by name said can't to that pick up!!! I reminded him I booked it two weeks prior and also sent and email to confirm the day before (which was confirmed by Ed) what's changed - he said sorry can't do I asked to speak to manager he claimed he was and hung up!!! - I actually can't believe it. Have no idea why I didn't stick with Clocktower cars - called them sent me a night in a shiny Prius within 15 mins -

alanb265
9/7/18

I dealt with Amy, everything pleasant when making the booking and taking the deposit. When it came to adding to the booking that's when the alarm bells started to ring. Received conflicting information from Amy, concerning the number of people we could fit in the minibus. Then no response for over a week to emails. I contacted the person who Amy said had accepted my booking who said they had not dealt with Cabtransfers for 4 months due to no payments. Due to this unprofessional and lack of honesty from Amy and imminent date of travel I had to book with another company paying more money.
I cancelled the booking with Amy, who said I had spoken to her and booked another minibus and would not be getting my deposit back. I had never spoken to her and had done everything via email to have a trail if anything went wrong.
I have still not received my deposit back and looks like I will have to take them to the small claims court.
Do not use this company. You will lose any money you have paid them and they will not fulfill the contract. If I could have given zero stars in the rating I would have done.

siennap2
8/23/18

We so regret not researching this "company" more thoroughly before booking it for our wedding and losing over £800. Like so many other people who have left reviews, we found the booking process to be pleasant and easy. But 3 months before the wedding, we needed to amend the time of the coaches. We offered to pay more for this (so glad we didn't!!) and were flexible about finding a compromise where they could service us but our guests would get to the venue. We were promised for over two months that we could expect a call or email from the "manager", but we never got one. After over 20 emails and many phone calls, Amy Mills became abusive on the phone to my partner and refused to change the timings of the trip. I talked to a girl there yesterday who said Amy was away (or was that Amy??) and it seemed like some portion of the trip might be salvageable, but after reading the reviews on this and other sites I won't bother. My partner and I have both been hung up on regularly. One person he spoke to refused to provide the manager's name, and then said "the manager's name is 'the manager'". I now think that even if we hadn't tried to amend the timing of the coach, perhaps no coach would have ever showed up, so it's perhaps a good thing that we've given up and booked with a professional company. But we have lost over £800 that we work hard to make, and experienced a lot of stress, not to mention abuse on the phone from Amy. I agree with others online that this is absolutely a scam and deeply regret that we fell for it.

javierf22
8/23/18

Don't use even if you don't have a suitable alternative. There is no service to offer and you will be abused when you finally realize. Amy Mills is the most unprofessional person there is. I am going to sue her.It was that bad.

christys76
8/22/18

Amy Mills guaranteed she would have a car seat for my 1 year old so we paid her a large deposit however, when we arrived at Gatwick after a very long night of flying with 2 young children, the driver did not have the car seat and Amy did nothing to help which meant we had to arrange and pay for a train for 9 very tired people. I have emailed her asking to refund my deposit but she has refused. I will be reporting her and her company to the trading standards.

tp87
8/21/18

Avoid at all costs. Professional scammers with fake names. Quoted us a price and made us pay more on the day otherwise they would not take us. Said that Amy in the office would reimburse us. Phoned Amy, who is rude, put me on hold and eventually hung up on me. They must do this all the time judging by the other reviews I've since read. Will be taking it further.

jeremyb203
8/20/18

Donot use this company they are VERY likely to let you down. We booked a minibus through the company to take guests to our son's wedding. The bus did not turn up, when we phoned the emergency number, they denied all knowledge of the booking. We had to hastily order a number of taxis at extra expense. The company has not admitted liability and I have been constantly ringing the numbers to get my deposit back. Finally today after 3 weeks I have the money. They operate a number of websites so do not book with any company under the free phone number 08006250362. For those still out of pocket regarding deposits, keep ringing, be curtious and firm and you should get your money back

joej193
8/6/18

Sends one coach for children to collect 60+ adults and blames you for not giving them individual dimensions. Apparently if we "had discomfort on the vehicle maybe the people on the vehicle were not a suitable size to fit."

It's unfortunate that we chose to grow to heights of standard adults and body widths that exceed that of small children, but I guess this is the standard we must accept.

liamc44
8/1/18

Avoid!!!! they will not pick you up and they will not answer calls or emails unless looking for a deposit complete scam left me in Birmingham airport.

kaths7
7/24/18

I was scammed by this company in Cardiff
Paid £50 deposit for 16 seater minibus 3 months in advance. Found out a week before they were sending 2 seven seaters. Rang them to discuss and got abused over the phone, hung up on, no emails or texts answered. 30mins on hold each time. Total scam this company also went by the name of minibus transfers and transport Crm. Amy mills and Lucie bird both professional lying scumbags just like their manager Jacob, Avoid!!!

andrewb463
7/19/18

Organised a minibus for airport transfers, became apparent after booking and deposit paid that they are a 3rd party booking agent and the deposit was their "commission". They booked the bus for the wrong time, had it down for the bus to collect us for the departure time of the flight. When i rang the emergency number got a very disinterested man who shrugged it off and said there was nothing he could do. Eventually found a taxi firm to take us all and just made the flight (with seconds to spare). what is most frustrating, a week prior to departure i contacted to confirm the booking and times. received a reply that said yes all fine all confirmed with the drivers. it clearly hadn't been!

Avoid like the plague!

lindseyv15
7/13/18

Ordered two minibuses for 35 people to transport to a surprise birthday party. They were very quick getting back with a price and very pushy for the deposit. Paid £157 deposit and they confirmed they would send driver details. Heard nothing for days, no driver details, no confirmation, nothing. Chased the day before the surprise party to then get an email at 4pm on a Friday to say they cant accommodate our booking. Did not even have the courtesy to call. Now have to find transport for 35 people for 24 hours time. Such a let down, such a waste of time. Would never use again or recommend. I dont believe there was ever a booking in the first place. Do not hand over your money to these guys!!!

darrenm76
7/10/18

Tried ordering a coach, agreed a price with Amy who seemed to be a pretty competent thou actually turned out to be professional liar.
Got a quote which was reasonable.
They then informed me they would have to transfer me to another department as there was a few extra drops. put me to a gentleman called Jacob who said he do the job. they took a deposit from me. got an email from easyminibus which I was told was one of their operators.
They took a considerable deposit. didnt turn up. they didn't reply or pick up the phone, blocked my number. when someone finally got through to them they denied everything. Keep clear, these are scammers and con artists. Have informed the police, action fraud & now trying to get the bank to help claw the monies back. BUYER BEWARE

mrsk23
7/3/18

They take money from poor people. We are a charity organisation, we booked online paid full amount upon invoice receipt a month in advance. They were suppose to book a 70 seater but only booked a 53 seater. They're rude unprofessional after they've taken your money. DO NOT transfer any money to them. I urge everyone here to report them to trading standards. We must stop these people trading. They're fake Amy Mills (fake) Jacob ( Asian guy with a fake name) they should be shut down immediately. They lie blatantly to avoid answering question on confirmation. They get offended if you press on confirmation. They owe our charity organisation £300.00 and now they avsod talking to us or reply to any emails. Google, shut them down.

michellep281
6/21/18

Please avoid, so not book or hand any money to these rip off merchants.
Scam Scam Scam.. might as well put your money in bin that give to these.

farhanab
6/19/18

AVOID AVOID AVOID! Disgusting customer service rude staff cant deliver service they offer and make you out to be annoying for chasing things up waited over a week for a confirmation of a mini bus still nothing, the two members of staff lie and are unprofessional who hang up on you if you argue a point absolute rogue traders! Stay away

nickp137
6/12/18

Very efficient in the booking progress but after paying the deposit, they didn't confirm the driver details. I rang several times to get confirmation, only to be told they couldn't find a minibus for us the day before the booking. Do not go anywhere near this company.

rafaelam1
5/4/18

Very friendly taxi firm and quick as well. I really enjoyed my ride and fair is also good. I would go again and again

yasmine59
4/5/18

I booked the cab online on 25/03 for a journey taking place on 31/03. I was sent an invoice and paid straight away. I did not recieve any details of the driver/registration number etc so I called the company a couple of days before and they assured me details would be sent through.

By 31/03 i still had not received anything, so i called the company and asked if they are able to complete the journey i had PAID for already. I was assured that a taxi would arrive but the driver was not yet allocated.

SCHEDULED TIME OF 5pm - no sign of any taxi on my road - no answer from the telephone number of cabtransfers.co.uk

DISGUSTING

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

yajairan1
3/27/18

Brill company brill drivers. I used 1st time and it was amazing experience. I will use it again and will recommend to others

I am ready for it. After the wedding they could have easily ruined. If people want to go for a class action lawsuit it would be great.

By Javier F.

Yes as of 5/12/2018 they are still at it. It seems to be quite a complicated 'business' set up.

By Jane C.

Questions? Get answers from the CabTransfers.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CabTransfers.co.uk