Amitours

Amitours has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Amitours also ranks 50th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Amitours?

“Great experience in Paris CDG”

Andrew S.
11/27/19

I didn't expect they have an assistants in Paris CDG airport. We were met and guided to our driver. All smoothly and fast. Great experience, hope they'll expand this service to other airports.

andrews768
November 27th, 2019
lilip1
June 28th, 2013
This is a really site to navigate in. You can easily browse and get where you want to be. I've tried other airport transfer sites but this one has the fastest and easiest option to get a quote. I really like the fact that their cancellation link is clearly visible on the home page.

Questions? Get answers from the Amitours staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Amitours?

Have a question about Amitours?