Brilliance reviews

Reviews

Brett R.
“Engagement Ring”
2/10/18

This was my first experience buying a ring online and Brilliance made the entire process extremely smooth. They were knowledgeable and very professional about their business...... because of this they made me very comfortable entrusting them with one of my most important purchases I have made.

Daniel W.
“Engagement Ring Purchase”
2/7/18

I was not looking forward to buying an engagement ring as I have a negative view on the diamond industry as a whole. I went to all the local brick and mortar stores for rings and was, as I expected, disappointed with how far your money goes when buying a diamond. I then started to compare online stores and really was skeptical about Brilliance because the prices were so different. Your money does really go further, and the money back guarantee if I didn't like it in person made me feel secure in my purchase. I hope I never have to shop for an engagement ring again, but if I did I'd go straight back to Brilliance.com and skip the stores.

A G.
“A company thats true to its name!”
2/1/18

I wanted something unique... something that wasnt mass produced..something I wouldnt find on the hands of someone else. I wanted something affordable..I wanted something different and I wanted something brilliant. I searched online and found Brilliance.com. The prices are unbelievably affordable and with so many choices youre free to be creative as you want to be. I will purchase with them again. Written by customer: A.F.Gipson

harry v.
“engagement”
2/1/18

My experience from start to finish was fantastic....Sizing was great.......I am very happy with the way everything went in my dealing with Brilliance.....

Shane B.
“Exceptional Diamond Ring”
2/1/18

Purchased a diamond solitaire ring for my wife's Christmas present. I was not disappointed. Pleasantly surprised by the exceptional customer service and the quality of the ring and diamond.

Ellen X.
“Makes shopping easy”
12/22/17

Very easy to select the diamond you wish for, and it does a great job customize your ring! Lead time is a little longer than expected, other than that, it's good service and price!

Keith G.
“Great diamond for a geeat price!!!!”
12/21/17

Brilliance made my purchasing a diamond from them very easy it was a great value and well within our budget. She loved it. And I searched for months. Until I learned about Brilliance!

Rob C.
“Great Experience”
12/1/17

I was skeptical about purchasing a ring "unseen," but it was even better than advertised and appraised for more. I shopped a lot of sites.

Tip for consumers: They are very responsive.

David S.
“Bought a loose diamond; great transaction”
11/18/17

I bought a loose diamond and their website made it very easy. The filtering allows you to search for very specific criteria and find the perfect stone. There are pictures to see the diamond and access to the certifications allows you to buy with confidence. Shipping was quick and discrete (won't know it's a diamond in there). Fantastic service.

Jason P.
“I got exactly what I wanted!”
11/16/17

I was shopping for the a very specific wedding band for my fiance and Brilliance delivered! The end result was perfect. I'm happy and most importantly, she's happy.

Benjamin B.
“Great Selection”
11/16/17

I was nervous at first making such a large purchase online, but the staff and vast selection of brilliance set me at ease. My engagement ring arrived on time and looked as beautiful as ever.

Mel W.
“Diamond earrings”
11/16/17

What gorgeous earrings, never thought I can afford one full carat Flawless diamonds, but thank you for making that possible. The wife loves it and so do I save me thousands

Sean C.
“GREAT CUSTOM MADE ENGAGEMENT RING”
11/15/17

I BOUGHT A CUSTOM MADE ENGAGEMENT RING THAT FIT THE EXACT SPECS I WAS LOOKING FOR. IT ONLY TOOK ABOUT A WEEK AND I HAD MY RING SHIPPED TO ME. I WAS THRILLED WITH THE RESULTS AND WOULD SHOP HERE AGAIN.

Jared G.
“1.4 Carat”
11/14/17

Good service. Responsive. Delivery took a little longer than planned. Great diamond. She loved it. Used wire transfer.

Martin C.
“Almost Great”
11/14/17

I contacted Brilliance about a custom ring. Jennifer was very responsive and informative and was able to quote a price that was cheaper than I could find anywhere else. I sent in the design I wanted and they rushed the whole process to produce the ring. I paid extra for overnight shipping as I was working to propose in a short time frame, but unfortunately, there was an issue with Fedex and the ring did not arrive in time. They claimed they made an attempt to deliver and left a note on my front door, but I had multiple people waiting eagerly to receive and sign for the ring. I got an email immediately after the driver said he/she made an attempt and left a note, and this was impossible as I was right there waiting. I have a long and narrow driveway. Nobody came up, nobody left a note. This is the fault of Fedex, and in particular, the driver that lied for who knows what reason.

Why I feel Brilliance ties into this is because Brilliance paid Fedex for the overnight fee, not me. I paid Brilliance. Fedex said they could do nothing for me. I contacted Brilliance to see if I could be refunded the overnight fee, and was met with a rude call by a customer service representative by the name of John. He made it incredibly difficult to even explain my situation as he was constantly interrupting me, and he made it a point to emphasize every time I was wrong, based on the reports he had. Such as when I said the ring was not delivered he cut me off and said loudly he could see on the report from Fedex they made an attempt and delivered the next day. Obviously that is what's on paper. And they did not deliver. I had to go and pick the ring up myself the next day, even though it was already too late. John also barked at me when I said Jennifer quoted me a different time frame had I not paid the overnight fee, saying "WRONG wrong you are 100% incorrect. We would never send you an order that quickly if it was under $2000."

Anyway, to me the most important thing is that I got the ring in the end and I am happy with the actual ring. However, because what I thought would be a simple inquiry about a shipping fee turned into a nasty phone call with someone who I believe should not be in the customer-service industry, I, unfortunately, do not see myself working with Brilliance in the future.

Louis V.
“Second time around”
10/21/17

This was my second time around, I decided to go with Brilliance. Took about a month looking at different diamonds and finally decided on one. I was so pleased at how beautiful the diamond was and perfect the setting was. The great thing was that their office is about an hour from my house so I was actually able to go pick it up when it was ready, but I wouldn't worry if you have to have it shipped, Great quality and great service.:-)

Adam G.
“Buy from Brilliance.com”
10/20/17

Did a A LOT of shopping online for a stone. Brilliance.com won.

You can search for a stone using many criteria - different filters to apply to find the stone you want.

Excellent customer service throughout the process. Was able to talk to a knowledgeable and friendly representative easily.

Ahmad A.
“Amazing Service And Product!!!”
10/19/17

From start to finish, Briliance staff was very knowledgeable and followed up on the order regularly. The product itself was outstanding and my Wife loved her ring!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

-Ahmad

Michael M.
“Maires Diamonds”
10/18/17

Well I've made several purchases from Brilliance over the past 4 years and I haven't been disappointed at all! First of all, every diamond I purchased when taken to a jeweler the first thing the jeweler said was Wow nice diamonds and then wanted to know what I paid for them. Well I had them appraised and all he could say was "you got a get deal and they are beautiful diamonds with the GIA certs!! Now Ms "J" took great care of me all through the process from answering questions to offering suggestions to getting me exactly;y what I wanted and more importantly what I asked for! She was great. I actually had her again on a second purchase and the results were the same OUTSTANDING! And not to mention the wife was titled pink. happy wife, happy life!

Josh K.
“Big diamond small price to pay”
10/18/17

Don't be shy... Buy a $5000 diamond online? I would have told you a month ago you were crazy for even thinking something like that.
My mind is changed. Thank you Brilliance.com My wife is super happy.

61 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension