Brilliance reviews

3469 Boynton Beach Boulevard Suite 3, Boynton Beach Florida, 33436

Ratings Summary

Reviews

Brent D.
“Excellent product, price and service!”
11/4/18

I have purchased the diamond, custom setting, custom wedding band and custom anniversary band for my wife from Brilliance. The customer service, quality of jewelry, and price cannot be beaten anywhere! I shopped for almost a year online and in stores to find the perfect diamond and custom setting but nowhere else was even close to the price for the quality Brilliance had!

Invoice #126511

Ian C.
“Simple, Elegant, Timeless”
10/18/18

In May I ordered a Celtic knot engagement ring with a .89 caret diamond. Being new to ordering jewellery (especially online) i was worried that what I saw in pictures would not stand up when I received the product. I was relieved when the Engagement ring was exactly what I wanted. The Brilliance engagement ring was easy to order and the selection of diamonds was extensive to say the least.

I did have an issue when ordering the ring. After waiting several weeks to receive the ring I called Brilliance to see if there was any issue with my order. I was told that the phone number I gave them didn't match my Bank's records and they couldn't release my ring for shipment until they did. It was an easy issue to fix but my one complaint with the company was I was never notified there was an issue with my order in the first place. (To their credit Brilliance did include a free engraving to my order after this.)

End of story: I got the ring, it was amazing, she said "Yes!"

Mickey C.
“Excellent service and selection”
10/18/18

Brilliance has been my only trusted fine jewelry provider for nearly 5 years now. I'm more impressed with each purchase I make. Thank you! Brilliance

Le f.
“Superb!”
10/18/18

The process was easy & they answered all of our questions promptly. The stone was flawless, great pricing, & the work completed on a very sentimental 30 year+ wedding ring stone upgrade was excellent. So glad we went with Brilliance!

Patrick F.
“The best choices, prices, and service for diamonds hands down!”
9/12/18

My fiance is so happy with our experience with Brilliance. First, the navigation and filters on the site let you waste no time in finding what you're looking for. After our purchase, the customer service at Brilliance was top notch. One of the most smooth and professional purchases we ever had online. I would highly recommend Brilliance and we will be back again soon!

“love this site”
9/12/18

I was a little nervous about ordering an engagement ring, and a wedding online. But it was the best option!!!! Great have as qualitly Never had any problems with the rings. Shipping was super fast!
Stephanie Davis

Mark B.
“Like their name BRILLIANT loose diamond purchased!”
9/6/18

Purchased a flawless loose diamond stone from Brilliance! When I had the Diamond set and appraised, to my surprise the stone was appraised almost triple the price that I paid! Excellent customer service with expert jewelers to help you pick the perfect stone!

Thanks again,
Mark B.

Craig R.
“Couldn't be happier!!”
9/6/18

After my first purchase with Brilliance, I am ready to make a second one. Not only was I happy with the Purchase, I still brag about the amazing customer service. Thank you Brilliance!

Nam P.
“Diamonds are not only a girls bestfriend!”
8/31/18

Jordan and the rest of the representatives were amazing and helpful. They helped find the right diamond and ring for my soon to be wife. She totally loved the ring. They also were speedy about getting me the ring to the dated I needed to propose to the love of my life. Thank you Brilliance! I will be buying from you again.

Ashley J.
“Love the ring and great customer service!”
8/29/18

Ring came exactly as pictured. I also called customer service to ask questions before I ordered and they were very helpful.

Charlene S.
“Amazing”
8/29/18

Purchased an Amazing 1.70 carat heart shaped diamond that is absolutely breathtaking!!! I will definitely buy from them again!

Kimberly C.
“Brilliance- beautiful rings & great customer service!”
8/28/18

My husband got my engagement ring from Brilliance and spoke volumes about his great experience, particularly with Erin. She was patient in showing him options and working within this price range. Erin helped us to create a custom engagement ring that turned out absolutely beautiful and extremely unique. When we were looking for our wedding bands, we both looked no further than Brilliance. My husband chose one the rugged and beautiful Koa ring and Erin helped me select a band that complemented my engagement ring perfectly. Thanks so much to Erin and the whole team!

JOHN K.
“Great Service”
8/28/18

Anthony was great - excellent communication and made sure he would beat any competitive offer

product arrived on time and setting was great;
I would certainly shop here next time I need a diamond

Thomas B.
“Best way to buy an engagement ring”
8/6/18

I was skeptical at first but wow what a great experience. She loves the diamond and setting. I will recommend everyone to Brilliance.com. Very happy with my purchase. Great customer service. The process was simple and easy.

David M.
“A Go-To for Diamonds”
8/6/18

Even though I was new to buying diamonds, I had done a significant amount of reading on my own in an attempt to be more efficient with my money online. Even though I was picking out what I thought was going to be a beautiful diamond, the people at Brilliance helps me understand the fine details that really matter when it comes to such an important purchase. After being sent an email with a few to choose from, and no pressure to choose anything outside of my budget, I found the perfect engagement diamond! I got my GIA certified diamond about 2 weeks later that was twice the size but still only half the price of the local big name diamond store! Oh, and she said yes!

Shannon B.
“I was THAT customer”
8/3/18

I really did my homework before buying a diamond. I was looking For us down to replace A center stone in a ring that I already had.The folks at brilliance were so patient with me. The ring turned out perfect.

Stephen D.
“I loved them so much I bought two.”
8/3/18

A year and a half ago I bought my fiancée a wedding ring from brilliance.com. When we bought the ring we got an exceptional price, great customer service, quick turnaround (it was a custom ring), and when the ring came in it was perfect! It was so perfect we decided to buy the wedding ring from them also.

Nina P.
“Great Quality”
8/3/18

My other half loves his ring. He went with the Koa ring collection and the ring he chose was perfect. The ring was true to size and it was beautiful. It looked exactly like the photo. On top of that, it was at a great price.

I recommend Brilliance to everyone. :)

Tip for consumers: My fiancé also ordered my engagement ring from Brilliance and we had to have it resized because it was 2 sizes too big (he didn't know my ring size).

It took about 2 weeks to get it back, and my ring came back a perfect fit.

Randy P.
“Perfect Ring, Great Service, Great Cost”
8/3/18

When I first began ring shopping, I went to many stores. What I wanted just was not there. A few stores had horrible service that they didn't want to take the time to help me with a custom ring, others were helpful but just too expensive. I found Brilliance and found what I wanted instantly. I worked with someone to help me pick the right diamond and make the setting perfect. They were very helpful in informing me more on diamond grades and what to look for. I paid about half the price as what I would have paid for a custom ring from another store. The only hiccup I had was delivery of the ring took a bit longer than I hoped, but everything turned out brilliant.

Tip for consumers: When picking a diamond, consult with a sales rep. Some may not be available or may be a long lead time to ship.

Lucius C.
“Black Rose”
8/3/18

It brought my wife to tears. She feels its the perfect gift of a lifetime. The clarity is the best and the sparkle is in matched.

61 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension