Brilliance reviews

3469 Boynton Beach Boulevard Suite 3, Boynton Beach Florida, 33436

Ratings Summary

Reviews

Thomas B.
“Best way to buy an engagement ring”
8/6/18

I was skeptical at first but wow what a great experience. She loves the diamond and setting. I will recommend everyone to Brilliance.com. Very happy with my purchase. Great customer service. The process was simple and easy.

David M.
“A Go-To for Diamonds”
8/6/18

Even though I was new to buying diamonds, I had done a significant amount of reading on my own in an attempt to be more efficient with my money online. Even though I was picking out what I thought was going to be a beautiful diamond, the people at Brilliance helps me understand the fine details that really matter when it comes to such an important purchase. After being sent an email with a few to choose from, and no pressure to choose anything outside of my budget, I found the perfect engagement diamond! I got my GIA certified diamond about 2 weeks later that was twice the size but still only half the price of the local big name diamond store! Oh, and she said yes!

Shannon B.
“I was THAT customer”
8/3/18

I really did my homework before buying a diamond. I was looking For us down to replace A center stone in a ring that I already had.The folks at brilliance were so patient with me. The ring turned out perfect.

Stephen D.
“I loved them so much I bought two.”
8/3/18

A year and a half ago I bought my fiancée a wedding ring from brilliance.com. When we bought the ring we got an exceptional price, great customer service, quick turnaround (it was a custom ring), and when the ring came in it was perfect! It was so perfect we decided to buy the wedding ring from them also.

Nina P.
“Great Quality”
8/3/18

My other half loves his ring. He went with the Koa ring collection and the ring he chose was perfect. The ring was true to size and it was beautiful. It looked exactly like the photo. On top of that, it was at a great price.

I recommend Brilliance to everyone. :)

Tip for consumers: My fiancé also ordered my engagement ring from Brilliance and we had to have it resized because it was 2 sizes too big (he didn't know my ring size).

It took about 2 weeks to get it back, and my ring came back a perfect fit.

Randy P.
“Perfect Ring, Great Service, Great Cost”
8/3/18

When I first began ring shopping, I went to many stores. What I wanted just was not there. A few stores had horrible service that they didn't want to take the time to help me with a custom ring, others were helpful but just too expensive. I found Brilliance and found what I wanted instantly. I worked with someone to help me pick the right diamond and make the setting perfect. They were very helpful in informing me more on diamond grades and what to look for. I paid about half the price as what I would have paid for a custom ring from another store. The only hiccup I had was delivery of the ring took a bit longer than I hoped, but everything turned out brilliant.

Tip for consumers: When picking a diamond, consult with a sales rep. Some may not be available or may be a long lead time to ship.

Lucius C.
“Black Rose”
8/3/18

It brought my wife to tears. She feels its the perfect gift of a lifetime. The clarity is the best and the sparkle is in matched.

Sara I.
“amazing experience!”
8/3/18

it was amazing how they beat the price for me once I found the diamond i'm looking for on a different site, delivery was on time and the best part was their customer service ( very nice and professional ) I definitely will be buying from them again!

Melissa C.
“Worth the investment!”
8/3/18

Erin was wonderful to work with! She's very knowledgeable and helped to make my ring affordable and unique. We purchased the diamond first, then a year later, we FINALLY worked on the setting! We took our time so my fiance' wouldn't feel pressured, even though we're together over 10 years now, lol
Erin helped make my dream come true! Now that I have my custom engagement ring on my finger, I'll bed her expertise once again to design the wedding band!
I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing my complete, customized, ring set on their website! Trust me.. Once the public sees my set, they will try to duplicate it and put their own personal trust to it!

Dwaine c.
“Great service”
8/3/18

Erin was so helpful and educated me on making the right decision. She didn't just let me buy any diamond but guided me based off what my fiancée wanted. Thank you so much!

Eric P.
“Engagement ring shopping doesnt have to be hard”
7/26/18

I was dreading the whole idea of shopping for an engagement ring in stores so I figured I would try online first. This site made it incredibly easy and a lot more affordable than I expected. Every part of the process was easy, including education, selection of diamond and setting, expediting the order (free of charge!) to get it in time for the surprise proposal, re-sizing, and finding the matching wedding band a few months later. I truly cant recommend it enough!

Jillian A.
“Amazing diamond”
7/24/18

I absolutely love my diamond and couldn't be happier. I will always choose brilliance! I purchased a 3 carat emerald diamond to die for!! Ty so much brilliance

Ryan N.
“I couldnt have asked for more”
7/19/18

I have had a great experience with Brilliance. I worked with Erin W. She is great, she even sent me amplified pictures of the stone. She was there answering all my hundreds of questions on top of her very knowledgeable advice. Brilliance has great prices and they will help you all the way. Mt now finance and I are very happy with them.

Patrick P.
“Great overall experience!”
7/14/18

I purchased my wifes engagement ring and wedding band at Brilliance and had a great overall experience! Jonathon and his staff at Brilliance were awesome to work with. They made the process extremely enjoyable and stress free (which says a lot because buying an engagement ring and/or wedding band can be very stressful). Jonathon worked with me to design the perfect rings for my wife and she loves them! You also cant beat their prices. I compared their prices with several other jewelers (including a jeweler located in the Diamond District in NYC) and they were considerably lower. If youre in the market for an engagement ring, wedding band or a special piece of jewelry (I also bought my wife a nice pair of earrings at Brilliance), I would highly encourage you to check out Brilliance! Ive already referred a few of my friends to them. Do yourself a favor and check them out!

“Amazing Service and Products!!”
7/14/18

I must say that I had the best experience working with Jennifer from Brilliance. She was very patient with me, answered all the questions I had, helped me get approved to finance the ring I wanted and stayed in touch with me without harassing me like most sales people do until I was ready to buy the ring. Not only did she do all that, she also helped be get the best value diamond for my money! The first diamond I had picked was not that great, because I didn't know any better. She helped me pick out a much nicer diamond in a shape that was better suited for the setting I wanted. She sent me multiple pictures and videos of diamonds to pick out from. The ring arrived in a very nice package and the ring looked even better in person than in the pictures. I would definitely recommend Brilliance to anyone looking for an engagement ring or any fine jewelry! Stellar!

Scott K.
“Brilliance.Com Shined Liked Stars !!!!!!”
7/14/18

The time had come for me to "pop the question"! I was SO nervous about even thinking of purchasing an expensive, loose, diamond stone from an on-line store. Nowadays, people are scammed all the time, and to no fault of their own. I was VERY skeptical about going in to something like this...."The advertised diamonds are just way to nice to be priced as low as they are and something has to be up" kept going through my mind. Also, I kept remembering the phrase, "If it sounds too good to be true then it actually is". So, I finally did decide to reach out to the sales team at Brilliance.Com. I think they understood my skepticism right away. They were more than just internet sales people. Theses individuals really knew their stuff. They took me step by step through the process, took time to answer all of my questions and even one time had spent over an hour on the phone with me going over the details of a diamond and listened to what I was looking for. We had had multiple telephone and email / chat conversations, without the high pressure of selling added in to it. They were very pleasant to work with! After I had decided to order the sales team was in touch with me everyday as they knew that I was nervous about receiving such a small, but very expensive item that was shipped to me versus walking into a store and being given it hand-to-hand. I am definitely going to use them again in the future when needed and without a doubt I will recommend them to family and friends!

Susan T.
“Spectacular Diamond Earrings!”
7/12/18

I purchased a stunning pair of diamonds from Brilliance and cant be happier with them. I wanted a nice pair of earrings for my 10th Anniversary and starting to hunt for the perfect pair locally. At first my local jeweler showed me a pair of diamonds with average specs and didnt have the type of high quality diamonds I was looking for. While I knew earrings didnt have to be perfect I wanted diamonds that were at least VVS1 clarity or better (near flawless).

I patiently waited two weeks for a new pair to be brought in to my jeweler and while they were stunning I was shocked at the price. I noted the quality/specs and dived into researching the real cost online. Thats when I found Brilliance!

I worked closely with a Diamond Angel (they called themselves Experts but they are really amazing) at Brilliance and we were able to find a pair of earrings with GIA reports for literally thousands less. Like most buyers I was skeptical about purchasing online but I had an Appraiser verify the diamonds and everything checked out.

Needless to say I will not be shipping anywhere else for diamonds again!

Vincent W.
“Great experience and value”
7/3/18

I had a great experience with Brilliance.com and their staff. Their diamond experts have a ton of experience and make choosing a diamond easy. Buying the setting from them was just as easy and their workshop did an unbelievable job on my custom ring.

I got a great value, great quality and was able to save a lot compared to retail jewelers and even other online stores. Thank you Brilliance you ROCK!

Tip for consumers: Work with one of the Diamond Experts... They are very knowledgeable.

Anthony B.
“Beautiful RIng”
6/30/18

I purchased an engagement ring and the help that Brilliance give you is phenomenal. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Cameron S.
“Excellent Customer Service”
6/28/18

I wanted to get a custom ring for my fiancé and they were able to provide that over the phone with their expert advisors. After they took my ideas on the ring, they were able to send a digital rendering of the ring about a week later and in about 2 months, they were able to recreate that digital rendering into the ring I wanted! I would highly recommend this company in comparison to James Allen due to: their customer service, the quality of the ring, and the more affordable prices for the ring and diamond.

Tip for consumers: If you are to make a custom ring, give them time to create the rendering and the ring itself. From start to finish, I ordered my ring 02/01/2018 and received it 04/09/2018. Also, they if you want to keep your ring under warranty, Brilliance only allows you to get your ring cleaned by them only and it takes about 2-3 weeks until you get it back and you have to pay for shipping. This also includes if you get the ring re-sized like I had to do.

61 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension