Review of Brilliance

service@brilliance.com
2017 Customer choice award

miked500
5/26/18

So I was shopping for an engagement ring for my girlfriend and it was my first go around so I didn't know anything about anything. I found Brilliance.com extremely useful for a few reasons. One, they had a live customer service person on standby ready to help via chat if needed. And as it turned out I actually used that service and had the live customer service person send me videos of a few of the diamonds I was looking at. Brilliance.com was also great because the website layout was easy to use and allowed me to customize what I was searching for with ease. I shopped Brilliance.com against a few other websites (BlueNile and a few others) and found Brilliance's prices to be the best amongst them. They worked with me on turning around my order quick even though it was a customized order with a pear shaped diamond and a halo setting on a tiny setting for my now fiancee's finger. They have a fair return/exchange policy that fortunately I didn't have to take advantage of. Highly recommend!

zacharyt31
5/24/18

I had been to several jewelry stores looking for the right diamond with the right price, but with no luck. Until I found Brillance.com where I was able to comfortably look at their inventory from the comfort of my own home and find a beautiful diamond that was within my price range. When I had questions about my order, the customer service department was quick to reply as well as answer all of my questions.

gilbertoa7
5/23/18

I was completely satisfied with my purchase. The diamond ring that I bought was just beautiful. My wife loves the ring. Thank you!

alexanderj40
5/23/18

If you are shopping for a ring. STOP! Brilliance is the place to shop. They exceeded all expectations!

aarons238
5/23/18

Will buy from again. Very happy. Came as described and when.

123456789100. Texting numbers to get to 100 so i can leave feedback

jm399
4/7/18

Bought this ring for my to be husband to show he is spoken for during our engagement. Originally found on a whim on Pinterest. This was the only site that seemed to offer this design. The ordering process was very simple; I bought this during their Cyber Monday sale. My only wish was that they allowed for more characters to be inscribed on the inside of the ring and a more accurate delivery period. I had to email them after the "typical deliver time" has passed. In addition, I feel that for the price of the ring the delivery packing should have been of higher quality. My $400 ring was shipped in one of those bubble lined envelope is a drawstring baggie.

kevinl214
4/3/18

My experience with Brilliance far exceeded my expectations. They helped me every step of the way with my purchase. My salesperson was patient and his guidance was honest; he pointed out things that I would not have known, and it led me to the right decision to suit my budget. The ring is stunning and my fiance receives compliments all the time!

isaiahd17
3/20/18

A friend recommended brilliance to me. I was at first skeptical about making such a costly purchase online. Everything about our experience dealing with Brilliance was outstanding! Erin was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. She helped us understand the differences between various diamonds in our price range and guided us to the right choice for our application. I would recommend Brilliance to any and everybody.

clintons35
3/19/18

The customer service was wonderful, prices competitive, and turnaround was quick. They always had someone ready to answer questions and quickly and easily solved a small problem we had with my ring. Would certainly recommend again!

adairh
3/15/18

Brilliance.com
I was looking around to purchase my fiancé's engagement ring, and then I came across brilliance. I was looking at different sites, and honestly, Brilliance caught my attention as soon as I enter their website. It was so simple to navigate and tons of information to help you make the process easy. They were accommodating with the purchase process and always kept in contact with me. The ring arrived just how it looked on the website. It was amazing, and I couldn't have chosen a better ring. My fiancé loved her ring, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Brilliance, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Please give them a try I know. I guaranteed you wouldn't be disappointed.

luxenem
3/13/18

I purchased a diamond from brilliance and I am extremely impressed. They have very good prices and quality jewelry; I would definitely buy from them again and recommend them to anyone. Thank you brilliance!

josephp135
3/13/18

My fiancé and I used Brilliance to purchase her engagement ring, and our wedding bands. The customer service was phenomenal and the rings are spectacular. I would recommend Brilliance to any couple looking to engaged. They offer top notch product at a very reasonable price!

davidp449
3/10/18

I bought both my wedding band and my wofe's engagement ring from brilliance. I was really pleased woth both! Great prices, beautiful pieces. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

robertk285
3/9/18

My ring was priced at a great value, arrived promptly, and had proof of authenticity! Wonderful buying experience!

candiceh21
3/8/18

My husband s wedding band was perfect. The size and fit were true to expectations. It was shipped and received without and issues. We love it

chadl64
3/8/18

I ordered a custom Engagement ring from brilliance. It is an easy site to navigate and very competitive prices,I looked on many many different sites and they had the best around. I highly recommend checking them out .

paoloc20
3/8/18

Great customer support. Helped with diamond knowledge and choosing the right ring for my budget. Fast shipping and the ring looks amazing.

bonnieb107
3/8/18

My first purchase was in 2012 when I bought my wedding ring. Second purchase was when I bought the matching paver band a few years later. My third purchase was Christmas of 2017, when I bought a daimond for my right ring finger. The two Diamond purchases were very enjoyable with the customer service and the guidance for the diamonds. I am very satisfied with both diamonds. My pavers that match my wedding ring Sparkle wonderfully. I felt very confident with my two purchases after my wedding ring because of the quality and the customer service. I get compliments all the time on how brilliant my diamonds are. If there are diamonds in my future... I will be purchasing them from brilliance.

bensonu
3/8/18

These professionals have outstanding knowledge in their profession. They were able to assist me throughout my entire process. They were able to answer all of my questions and concerns. If it were not for them I would not have the beautiful ring I have today.

chrisl287
3/8/18

Ordered my wedding band to give my husband. Exactly what I wanted, at an amazing price. The laser engraving was well done, and it was shipped and arrived to me within days of my order. I could not be happier.

evank25
3/8/18

My fiancee loved the ring and it was a great value. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

brettr16
2/10/18

This was my first experience buying a ring online and Brilliance made the entire process extremely smooth. They were knowledgeable and very professional about their business...... because of this they made me very comfortable entrusting them with one of my most important purchases I have made.

danielw181
2/7/18

I was not looking forward to buying an engagement ring as I have a negative view on the diamond industry as a whole. I went to all the local brick and mortar stores for rings and was, as I expected, disappointed with how far your money goes when buying a diamond. I then started to compare online stores and really was skeptical about Brilliance because the prices were so different. Your money does really go further, and the money back guarantee if I didn't like it in person made me feel secure in my purchase. I hope I never have to shop for an engagement ring again, but if I did I'd go straight back to Brilliance.com and skip the stores.

ag1146
2/1/18

I wanted something unique... something that wasnt mass produced..something I wouldnt find on the hands of someone else. I wanted something affordable..I wanted something different and I wanted something brilliant. I searched online and found Brilliance.com. The prices are unbelievably affordable and with so many choices youre free to be creative as you want to be. I will purchase with them again. Written by customer: A.F.Gipson

harryv19
2/1/18

My experience from start to finish was fantastic....Sizing was great.......I am very happy with the way everything went in my dealing with Brilliance.....

61 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Roger thank you for your question. Could we schedule a time to speak over the phone to go over our policies and what you are looking for? What is the best contact number to call?

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Noel, thank you for submitting a question and you most likely emailed Erin on her day off. We have confirmed she has sent you an update and if there are any additional questions we can help with please do not hesitate to let us know.

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Karen, Thank you for submitting your question. We work by appointment only in our showroom and you can email us at service@brilliance.com to arrange a time.

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Yes we do. We work with PayPal Credit to offer financing and also can tailor a payment plan based on your order as well. Please contact our Sales Team with the specific item(s) you are looking for and we can take it from there.

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative

Noel I wanted to follow up to make sure you got the diamond and it worked out for you? I personally looked at it before it left our offices and was very impressed with the value and size myself. Thank you

By Meira D., Brilliance Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Brilliance staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Brilliance