Open Bookings Entertainment reviews

Tel: 1 (888) 850 3958
customer.relations@booking.com

sharlys
2/3/17

I have been a member of booking.com for almost 4 years. I travelled a lot for my business and leisure with my family. Each time I booked thru this website is smooth, the photo in website and actual condition is correct all the time.

One time in Nov 2016, my family and I went to Sicily, Italy for 3 days. Booked a hotel one month in advance. Picked a Villa location is beach front. Arrived in The Villa, greeted by the owner and his wife. They speak only Italian. My husband and I speak little Italian. They tried to explained to us that there was a small huricane hit The Villa 2 nights before we arrived, therefore, our room is a mess. He recommended me to another Villa own by his friend. Arrived in new Villa but I do not like it. It is not beach front and no linen and pillows ready. I've called booking.com and she called the owner of the Villa trying to solve the issue. She called me again and offered me different Villa with similar situation (beach front, kitchen ready, etc). She also able to full refunded my money from previous booking.

I think this is very profesional customer service who would go out of her way tried to call me and villa's owner to solve problems of all parties.

Booking.com can count on me as their customer.

charlotteb23
2/17/16

We recently booked a hotel in New York City through booking.com--it displayed one price and the reservation through at a higher price--about $50 more per night. we thought the higher price was the listed price plus taxes--we were wrong. so be careful and check more thoroughly then we did. when I called booking.com to ask what happened they told me they would contact the hotel and get back to me--I have heard nothing. there were two rooms involved so the amount involved was just over $100. The parking fees were also incorrectly advertised. (As an aside, the hotel involved was The Benjamin on 125 East 50th Street. they charged a daily rate for parking and the price is the same for one hour or 24 hours--there is no hourly rate for part of a day. There were two cars involved so we would up paying approximately $140 for a total of three hours of parking). This whole experience was a wake up call for me--check everything! I will not use booking.com again--ever.

jacquic5
8/10/15

A hotel was advertising availability on the night I booked. I couldn't get access into the property and was advised I would be charged my full fair for a no show. stranded I went to a nearby hotel which luckily had a room available. Bookings.com refunded my fair. It is a shame that fraudulent or untrustworthy hotels thwart the system with bookings.com - I recon it is the actual hotels and not the third party that is to blame for most negative reviews on bookings.com

annikah
10/2/14

booked a hotel for one night that was suppose to be mid range (5 of 10). It was only for one night so I was not to worried. It was so gross.
Bookings.com had a relatively easy website to navigate but they need to have some sort of standards on the hotels they allow to sign up to use their services.

hughr
1/4/11

Very large European travel booking site; very easy to use; with the great advantage that it offers all the usual accommodation options but also quite a number of smaller and special options - recommended

Questions? Get answers from the Open Bookings Entertainment staff and other customers.

Open Bookings Entertainment?