Blair

Blair has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Blair most frequently mention customer service, credit card and free shipping problems. Blair ranks 164th among General Apparel sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%

No positive highlights yet

• Can't compete with Amazon with lousy customer service.
How would you rate Blair?

“Love it”

carol k.
9/27/20

I buy all my clothes at this website, Their sizes are true to size and I have never had to return anything because it did not fit. Their prices are really good and they have specials all the time. Their styles are up to date.

“$10 exchange charge! Are you kidding?”

Gail S.
7/5/21

Years ago I stopped ordering from Blair's because of a problem with a legit return. I just recently ordered a few items because of medical problems, it's difficult for me to get out. One item was tóo large and they are going to charge me $10 to exchange it! I don't think so. I'll take my business elsewhere. No wonder they are going out of business. Can't compete with Amazon with lousy customer service.

customer service (19)
gails666
July 5th, 2021

karenc755
September 30th, 2019

Sizes are WAY off their size chart! Sweaters and jackets are ok but order smaller than you usually wear. Shirts are Way too big! I have found the quality of the clothing to be fine though.
Also, it's easier to just take the clothing and get it altered to fit you than to go through the hassle of returning it, which of course makes it more expensive.

carolk663
September 27th, 2020

lindas2520
September 2nd, 2020

Ordered gifts for a friend in June. Charges continued to hit my checking account until September. I was told a credit was issued for a refund when in fact it was not and my account was continuously charged. There are other great sites to order from. This one is not worthy of anyone's business. Although they offer a full refund they keep sales tax and delivery as well as charge your payment authorization for months after the purchase. Never again.

willied14
April 25th, 2018

After reading many reviews, i took a chance anyway, bought a red denim shirt that i could not find anywhere else, i was surprized at the seemingly good quality and perfect fit. Wont know the true quality till i wash it a few times, but to be fair so far no problem with blair. Patrick

wandam111
November 13th, 2019

I will be returning two sweaters I DID NOT order! I want to be assured that I will NOT be charged shipping for their return! Customer No. 95327087... Order No. 82916461.

judithm400
August 10th, 2020

I ordered an item 6/22/20 for the first time. It did not fit. I could not access my online account to return the item. I have called 5 times (India), emailed 15 times and the problem that I cannot access my online account has not been solved. I got so frustrated I returned the item using Blair's return label costing me $9.99. I completed all the necessary Blair forms for return and refund. It is now 8/10/20 and they say they have not received the item yet but when they do it will take 4-5 weeks to process the refund. How do companies like this stay in business?

cocop
November 19th, 2012

Blair has a catalog, been getting for years. Have now used the website several times. Good selection for women. Not often do they carry a style that is in for younger ladies. Many tunic tops if anyone is looking. They have some great sales. I have had to return 2 items due to size, my fault. Couteous people taking phone orders and if you contact the Blair site, will get an answer within 3 days at most. Reputable company. Been around for years. IMO quality of items good to fair.

helenel14
June 16th, 2018

Ive been buys from Blair for years. Recently I saw a dress, took my measurements and ordered the correct size (M). Im no small. When I got it it was so big in the chest even after I washed. It was on sale for $20. They wanted to charge me $10 to ship back. It was marked M. No amount of review would change that. They were rude. Said I only had two choices. Theyre shipping back or mine. I told them I had a 3rd choice. I closed my account.

suannn
December 17th, 2020

I bought a vest on sale $23. Didn't fit too large, returned the vest for an exchange using their label that I had to pay $9.99. And on top of that, I checked out my checking account last night & saw that I charged another $23 for this vest, No it was NOT a credit, in was a minus on top of that $9.99 that I to pay to return the vest. So, now I'm charged over double the cost of what the vest would had cost reg. Price. I would NEVER buy any thing from this company again. Buyer Beware. They are crooks. That's how they stay in business, ripping people off!

russellp187
May 25th, 2021

I ordered 2 polo shirts last June and paid with a credit card. I use the card for most everything and have several automatic payments that come out monthly. I canceled the card recently and went through the monthly bills and noticed a recurring payment for $14.97 each month. I called Blair and the agent explained I had signed up for free shipping on future orders for this price each month. I didn't sign up for any such thing. I asked for my money back and was promised a full refund.

same188
January 29th, 2020

I ordered one item and somehow it directed me to a website for extra coupon/savings, once you enter the website they sign you up automatically to become a VIP member without even asking for your permission as they use credit card number from the order that was place.

reginac22
January 29th, 2017

This is my first experience with ordering from this company and it was great! I chose the free shipping option so it did take 1-2 weeks for my items to arrive, but for free I couldn't expect more. The items were as promised and fit great. I have now ordered twice from this company and gotten both orders while still waiting on one from another company (Rose Gal) for about a month now. Highly recommend Blair to others!

karenk454
November 14th, 2019

Ordered a $16 vest that did not fit when it arrived. I had checked the return policy on the web site and no mention was made of a $9.99 return shipping charge. I called customer service to get return instructions when this return charge came to my attention. I could throw the vest away and only loose $6. Guess you can imagine that's what I'll choose to do! Never ever ever buy from this outfit!

dorothyz11
June 25th, 2019

I order almost all my clothing from Blair for years. I never ever had to send anything back. You were also very prompt on sending the order out. I just have never
Seen a store change the quality of their clothing like you have. I will never order from you again. I feel real bad. And the price to send them home was terrible.

maryh62
April 9th, 2017

I have ordered quite a few times for myself, sisters, niece. I have not ordered skirts or slacks but I can say for the tops and sweaters they do tend to run one size larger than most other sites. So for example if you normally wear a Misses large, I suggest to order a size medium. All my shipments have been timely and accurate.

maryl1683
November 18th, 2020

They use DHL delivery... my order has been been at their distribution center since Friday Nov 13th 4:14am. Today is Wednesday 17th. Still sitting there... Their warehouse is only 4 hrs away!

Called DHL no help, they have a lot of codes, to get through their tutorial.
Didn't know it! Called Blair... they have 14 day wait before they do anything! So I said just cancel my order... they kept reading their script of 14 days wait hold. So, I just called credit card company... They are wonderful... They handling... Including the shipping fees... since I didn't receive anything.

So long Blair... you're
The worse!

joanl151
October 13th, 2019

I ordered jeans look cheap but it cost 9.99 to send them back! I will never order again! Save your money.

deborahc64
August 21st, 2017

I have ordered from Blair a few times and my items arrived on time or early. Everything I have bought I was very happy with from dresses to sink floor mats to Mr. Lid Storage containers. I will be a lifer at blair.

karens1860
September 16th, 2020

I ordered a sweatsuit on August 8,2020, for a total of $28.47. When I received it, it did not fit. I returned it and asked for another size, which they also did not have.So I asked for a refund and will only received $11.07. When I asked why, I was told they charge that much for using their return label.

lv28
September 25th, 2019

I emailed them to ask about an item they sell. I received a reply that they didn't have the info I needed, but would look into it and get back to me. Months later, still waiting. Then I found something that I want (and don't need their "help") -- but when I went to order it, I noticed that while the URL starts with "https", there is no little padlock to indicate that the site page is truly secure. I've always been told to look for both "https" and the padlock. So, I have to wonder if this is a safe place from which to order online. I think I'll pass.

kiml90
July 18th, 2016

I like ordering from this company. Their sizes run very large so you need to order one or two sizes down from your norm. I think the quality is pretty good. Their returns and exchanges are extremely easy and you get a refund in a very timely manner. I would recommend ordering from them

maureeng199
September 1st, 2021

After an initial order that I paid for in full, I discovered that they began fraudulently charging my debit card each month for &14.97. No order they just started charging me! Scammers!

jacquelineb4
March 12th, 2014

I have found a variety of items on this website, including clothing, shoes, pet supplies, and household items. Their clearance section is such a great deal. You can find items up to 85% off. The quality is very good o/a, and I am pleased with the Customer Service at Blair. I have been a customer for three years, and I have yet to pay full price on any item!

amyd361
May 29th, 2019

They charge crazy fees. If you get behind they offer to work with you but you are still charge late fees making impossible to catch it up and pay off the account. Not worth it. Stay away from the buy now pay later catalogs.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Blair staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.8
Have a question about Blair?