Zalando

Zalando has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zalando also ranks 64th among General Apparel sites. The most common issues with Zalando are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Zalando?

“Awesome website for shopping”

Wilbur X.
6/9/20

Zalando is an amazing website for buying clothes. I find many different offers and their customer support is also really good.

“Never use Zalando!”

Karyna L.
10/25/19

They have never returned money for the returned item and I have been trying to solve it with their Customer Support for 2 months. Zalando was lying to me that money was sent but my bank never received them. Moreover, they could not even send me the confirmation of payments saying that "Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any official document with confirmation of payment." Which does make it very suspicious!. They do not even try to understand the customer when such problems happen. I wish Zalando would have better Customer Service.

wilburx2
June 9th, 2020
natashak31
November 4th, 2018
I usually buy from this site and the delivery it's free. There are huge sales sometimes and the items are worth the price.
karynal
October 25th, 2019
of payment." Which does make it very suspicious!.

andreap289
October 1st, 2019
I order from Zalando at least twice each month, but this time is the last. I ordered a pair of shoes which they shipped with UPS via Adidas. for some reasons they where not able to explain the delivery address UPS recieved was not complete (Zalando's fault) I called two weeks ago asking where my shoes where and they told me I have to contat UPS... Wait, I ordedred via Zalando! and second I was not notified by anyone about the missing address. According to "customer service" I had to find this out myself...A JOKE! I called again today, and they never nmotified UPS, so now the shippment is going back to the storage... I am aware of the massive problems Zalando is facing, and the poor customer service they have, but this is the last time I will use them. Ciao
shazziem
November 18th, 2016
I purchased a cheap top from this website and entered my non-italian address by mistake. The site, instead of rejecting the purchase, slapped a local postal code onto the address such that the courier couldn't deliver. I rectified my mistake by contacting both zalando italy and their courier with the correct, italian address. But now, both are pointing fingers at who must send my paid item to this new address. I don't even know where my purchase is at the moment. To make this worse, I do not understand Italian and both companies kept corresponding with me in Italian. All I can say is that my credit card company might have to step in and settle this, because neither zalando italy nor their courier of choice seem interested in assisting a client.

Questions? Get answers from the Zalando staff and other customers.

Spedizione e reso gratuiti | Scopri l'incredibile offerta di Zalando | Collezioni per uomo, donna e bambini!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalando?

Have a question about Zalando?