Review of BigStub

customersupport@bigstub.com

dougn12
Doug N.
5/18/19

Only problem I had was I couldn't find a way to send my tickets to my wallet. I had to continually go back to the e-mail to view the tickets and to enter the venue.

christinem209
Christine M.
5/6/19

We discovered late that a show we were interested was going to be in town. We were able to find amazing tickets the day before at a higher-than-face-value but reasonable price.

scottw180
Scott W.
4/10/19

Great Tickets. I could not believe when I got to the show how close I was. I have never been to this venue ( The Town Hall ) before this so I was pleasantly surprised with my tickets. I now feel as if I have turned over some hidden secret.

sergeyd23
3/24/19

Bought tickets for my wife on J-Lo, bud suddenly place and DATE has been changed. I will be travelling from Russia and can't change my flight just because of someone decide to move events. I do understand that it's not BigStub fault, but they provide serice which i can't count on in the future. Unfortunately BigStub can't do refund because concert wasn't cancelled, just moved. How come guys?

joans268
3/21/19

I am extremely disappointed in BigStub. I purchased 2 Box seats for the Miami Tennis Open one month in advance. Less than 1 week prior to the day I bought tickets for, they emailed me saying the was a 'technical oversight' and my tickets were no longer available but they could provide me other tickets in a different section (not box seats). I have hotel and flts reservations for this event, so cancelling was not a good option for me. I called within 24 hours of this email arriving. Once on the phone with me they now say they dont have those tickets either but could give me seats even further away. This was just a pure and simple 'bait and switch'. Their website says '100% guarantee worry free' - that is a pack of lies. They eventually provided section in sec 209...a far cry from courtside box seats and a bit of a refund. Extremely disappointed. This was going to be a special weekend. When it seems 'too good to be true' know that you are right! Never using them again!!!

harolda41
3/16/19

I just purchased tickets for what I thought was for the event but was for parking. The venue doesn't even have parking. This is an absolute shame. Why offer a service for something that doesn't even exist? Hopefully they're honest about refunding customers or this is a total fraud. Called and no one answered the phone.

laurac328
Laura C.
2/24/19

Easy navigation to select tickets, purchased tickets arrived quickly, and we had not issues at the venue. Seamless experience.

robertb1422
2/17/19

Very polite to me and helpful will use them again seats were better then I thought they would be. More comfortable with then the regular seats

scottm657
2/16/19

So simple I signed up and booked tickets while waiting for my plane to take off!

Great seats st a fair price

davidp1072
1/4/19

Bought tickets to an Event before the official release to public which made me nervous but everything was awesome. Seats were great and where they were supposed to be.

At checkout it didn't let me use the promo for the Discount but I contacted customer service and the mailed me a check for the difference in a very timely manner. Admittedly They didn't want to refund me the discount, as with any company they wanted to apply it to my next purchase but that was not acceptable to me and they went ahead and sent me the refund. I will order from again.

donnas594
1/1/19

I was too late to get tickets from the original source, so had to get them here.
I was nervous as you hear about people getting scammed.
I did do research & found that they were a valid reseller, so went ahead.
I can't say that I still wasn't nervous, but everything worked out fine & their price was better then anyone elses.

alexandrias15
12/30/18

Great time, great seats. Amazing show!! I would love to go again and use this website to ffindmy seats.

roberts848
Robert S.
12/29/18

Tickets were not mailed as promised. I emailed customer service and the issue was resolved the next day the tickets were emailed within hours after speaking with service provider. Thank w

johnf835
12/18/18

Excellent!!! Very good seats and received the tickets in good time and just as I was told. Was worried at first but I had nothing to worry about. I will definitely use your service again.

lauriem98
Laurie M.
12/16/18

Only question was regarding delivery time for tickets. That part was kind of vague when I bought them.
I got them in plenty of time, but it was a worry up to that time.
Otherwise, the experience was seamless.

frana29
Fran A.
12/14/18

I just wish ALL ticket hubs put the total price upfront and not add fees at the end. I'll pay but let me know how much I'll pay first!!!

cynthiad81
Cynthia D.
12/11/18

We were traveling to Nashville for this concert and it would've been BETTER if we could've gotten our tickets a week before. If we hadn't received the tickets on the 8th when they were promised by the 9th I might've had a problem printing them off. It worked out fine but...if anything had happened...it could've been a headache.

suzetteh6
Suzette H.
12/9/18

Felt it was over priced
Tickets were $79 a piece , I had 3 tickets but paid $ 405 ? Due to conceive fees ....

randym123
Randy M.
11/23/18

Great experience. Really like the reminder of the game coming up also was able to print tickets more then once . I lost the first ones I printed off. Tks will be doing business again.

gillianh23
Gillian H.
11/18/18

So happy with my purchase, tickets were super easy to download and save. Will definitely purchase from again

stefaniem20
Stefanie M.
11/5/18

easy enough to buy tickets, way too many fees associated with them. Tried to buy a parking pass from you, waaaay to expensive, I bought form Ticketmaster at one third the price compared to yours.

barryw103
BARRY W.
11/4/18

Wasn't easy process and I am satisfied with the outcome. However for the seats I received a price somewhat less would have been better not much but even five dollars off per ticket would have been satisfactory as they are the very top of the stadium plus a $5.25 fee per ticket but overall I am satisfied

amyr263
10/27/18

fees were really high, but the ticket itself was cheap. the seat was good & the show was sold out, so it evened out!

zbi
ZB I.
10/17/18

Overall good experience. Searching available seats was easy and once I purchased the e-tickets were delivered almost immediately. Service charges seem a bit excessive. This is not the first time I've purchased from Big Stub and it probably won't be the last.

annr154
10/15/18

It was n awesome venue and the Peice is Eught was a lot of fun! Everyone was super nice and we will be visiting for the Christmas show

Hi Tanya, We are a ticket resale marketplace, so the tickets that you buy from us are the same official tickets as you would buy from the official source. Our tickets come from licensed ticket brokers and trusted individuals that are reselling their tickets.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Hi Sarah, Please contact our customer service at (888)292-8495 for help with obtaining your tickets.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Yes, there are service fees added to each ticket. You can see the fees online before you complete your transaction. You also can contact customer service at 888-292-8495 for more pricing information for your event.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Our fees vary depending on the tickets that are being purchased. You can see the fees for your order on the checkout page after you have entered your credit card information but before the transaction is completed. You can also contact our customer service at 888-292-8495. They can tell you what the fees are for the tickets you are interested in without credit card information.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

While all of our tickets have 100% guarantee, the tickets that have stars next to them are posted by sellers that we recommend.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Hi Michelle, Our fees vary depending on the tickets that are being purchased. You can see the fees for your order on the checkout page before the transaction is completed. You can also contact our customer service at 888-292-8495. They can tell you what the fees are for the tickets you are interested in. We hope you find what you are looking for!

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Hi Casey, Please contact our customer service at (888)292-8495 for help with downloading your tickets.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Hi Jeff, It is extremely rare. Most of the sellers that list tickets on our site are professional ticket brokers that sell tickets for a living and would have nothing to gain by intentionally defrauding our customers. The smallest sellers don't get paid until after the event and as such, would have nothing to gain. I understand your concern but you can rest assured your tickets will be legitimate and valid.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Hi Dale, BigStub is a leading vendor of premium and sold-out tickets and has been a reliable place to buy tickets for over 10 years. You can see some reviews here at SiteJabber or check out over 1,400 reviews about our company at Shopper Approved. Please give us a call if you have further questions.

By Christy P., BigStub Representative

Hi Ana, We have been a trusted company for over 10 years with a 125% guarantee on our tickets. Are you currently waiting for your tickets?

By Christy P., BigStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BigStub staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BigStub