BetterMe

BetterMe has a consumer rating of 3.57 stars from 201 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BetterMe most frequently mention weight loss and great app. BetterMe ranks 12th among Diet sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 53.1%

No positive highlights yet

• Disappointed, immediately received the international charge on my credit card but no access to the app.
How would you rate BetterMe?

“All-in-one app!”

Jennifer M.
8/23/21

I encourage everyone to join for your own well-being! And whatever you choose will make you feel like a million bucks, inside and out I feel much more motivated and inspired for working on myself. I always needed external motivation and this is it, BetterMe works perfectly for me, I got the necessary support and motivation from just one app

“SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE SCAMMERS”

Megan O.
2/3/21

I have sent in 4 different emails for refunds. One email I did get answer at least to cancel my subscription. Which by the way I too didn't agree too. Now once again I got another charge, no refund and no response. Horrible customer service, very misleading, scammers. Do not give out your information to this company, or you too will fall victim to this company!

credit card (20)
jenniferm3334
August 23rd, 2021

App

Hi, Jennifer!

Thanks for your review! Please recommend our app to your friends, and don’t hesitate to shoot us a note at care@betterme.tips if you have any questions.

andrewh1261
August 5th, 2021

This app is great! BetterMe helps me to keep fit by following their day-to-day program. I do workouts in the early morning and do 9000 steps after work and now I feel great!

Hello!

Thank you so much for the feedback. Andrew, we're really happy to see BetterMe helps you manage your time and exercise. Keep up the great work.

drissp2
August 31st, 2021

The application is wonderful. The only app that offers exercises for people with disabilities. Incredible support. Especially now in times of virus and quarantine. The app has everything to keep you healthy without leaving home. I fell in love with this program that really helps you become a Better Me!

Self-love Meditation

Products used:
Fasting timer, Back-Protecting workouts, Self-love Meditation, and Lactose-Free diet type.

Hello, Driss!

Thank you so much for letting us know how great your experience is going. We truly wish you determination in achieving good results!

jkm7
October 9th, 2021

I'm getting better. I want to fill every day with impressions and new plans for tomorrow. My body continues to change for the better. It works and there is no doubt about it. I completely changed my mind about health and beauty. I am moving towards my goal to become better and the application supports me in this. I'm not ashamed to show myself anymore. The excess goes away. Only the best is yet to come for me. Largely thanks to the personal motivation program on my smartphone.

Hello there!

It is a pleasure to read your review! Your support means a lot to us. Don't you mind sharing your detailed experience with us at care@betterme. Tips? It would be great to explore it! We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

marya2845
October 17th, 2021

Great app! I use it all the time. Everything is clear and accessible, anyone will immediately figure it out. I have been doing with Betterme for a long time. At first, of course, i didn't believe that i would be able to achieve the desired result in weight loss. But after a couple of months of regular training, i achieved a beautiful figure. And all thanks to Betterme. I continue to study. I like everything. Now i follow my plan for nutrition and training.

Hello!

Mary, thank you very much for the kind review. It's awesome to hear the app is so useful to you :)

irint
October 14th, 2021

Hello! With the help of this I hope to remove all extra pounds, my first desire is to remove fat folds on my stomach, today is the first day, everything hurts, I am not upset, these are just muscles stretching, I will continue further, I hope to lose at least 6-7 kilograms in 30 days. You just have to believe in yourself and everything will work out. Thanks to the developer of this application! We are improving our health with your help!

Hello, Irin!

Thank you so much for your feedback, that's great. We wish you the best of luck (and determination) in achieving your fitness goals.

Our team has lots of tips to empower your journey. Please, send a follow-up email at care@betterme.tips whenever you have a chance. And we will make sure to make your journey even better!

hughm129
October 11th, 2021

BetterMe is like a universal personal trainer who will write a training program, measure the number of steps, calories, and the amount of water drunk per day, prepare unrealistically cool and useful recipes and remind you that it's time to eat when all your thoughts are only about work.

Tip for consumers:
As I mentioned before - you have to try that!

BetterMe app

Hello, Hugh!

We are so glad that you are experiencing the benefits of the app usage and so happy that you joined our BetterMe family! Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate that. Have a great day!

heralto
August 26th, 2021

I follow their vegetarian diet most of the time and this plan helps me to stay motivated and try new recipes. The meals are delicious!

Hello, Heralt!

Thanks so much for your review, and thank you for choosing the BetterMe app. We're very glad to see you like what our app has to offer.

Have a great day, Team BetterMe

petraf18
October 5th, 2021

Now I'm in great shape. Before that, I could only dream of such a body. My change came from simply following the recommendations in the weight loss program. About a half year has passed and I want to share with those who want to get a real result. Don't hesitate. You start today, and tomorrow you won't recognize your photo. You will be jealous of yourself and you will live easy and cheerful again.

Hello, Petra!

Thank you for your honest review! We are so pleased to hear these words and really appreciate your support. Would you like to add anything? Please feel free to reach us at care@betterme.tips. We want to know more about your achievements.

cassandraw156
October 17th, 2021

As for me, this is just a great application for those people who look after themselves and want to have a beautiful and slim figure. I'm happy with everyone, the application really works fine and I have no complaints about it. Just the main thing to remember is that you should not deviate from all the established rules. Thanks for developing such a useful app.

Hello, Cassandra!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to hear our app is of great use to your needs.

juliam558
October 10th, 2021

This app helped me start living a healthy lifestyle. Because of frequent pancreatic pain, I needed to change my diet.
After a week of eating the right foods according to the tips I picked up from the app, I was able to reduce the pain.
The application has a lot of delicious and dietary recipes.
I would also like to note the convenient and easy-to-understand functionality of the calorie tracker, thanks to which you can easily lose unnecessary weight.

Hi, Julia!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback with us and our customers. We are so happy to hear that BetterMe covers the needed aspects of your fitness journey. Our team wishes you the best of determination in achieving great results!

helenl663
August 23rd, 2021

Gives motivation not to forget about training and water intake. Anyone who loses weight or wants to keep in shape - highly recommended!

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review, Helen, and for sharing the word! We're happy to be a partner in your fitness routine!

allanam6
January 27th, 2021

Same as the other reviewers, I'm waiting but growing impatient for a reply to my cancellation request. My six digit ID # is 919511.
UPDATE: SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLED! ALL COMMUNICATION FRIENDLY AND CORDIAL

Hello!
Please accept our sincere apologies for the prolonged wait.

Your automatic subscription has been canceled. Also, we issued a refund as per your request. We would kindly ask you to check your email inbox to see all the details.

emmie
October 15th, 2021

Most of all I enjoy the dancing workouts that not just maintain your body in excellent shape and urge you to stay fit, but also are a great entertainment source and have a huge impact on motivation level in improving your dancing skills.

Hello, Emmi!

Thanks for the feedback, and thank you for choosing BetterMe! We're happy to see you like our workouts.

skyev2
August 4th, 2021

I have lost 7 pounds in 6 days and my clothes are fitting more loosely! I encourage everyone to join for their own well-being! And whatever you choose will make you feel like a million bucks, inside and out

meal plan

Hello!

Thank you for your kind feedback, Skye! It means a lot to us.

Don't forget that if you have any questions, you can reach us at care@betterme.tips. Our team is always eager to give a good piece of advice on how to get the very best of the BetterMe app.

kaseyk28
July 27th, 2021

If you are looking for the best method to improve your life and become healthier, try out the BetterMe app!

Hello, Kasey!

We are pleased that you enjoyed the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at our support email. Have a wonderful day!

marief269
September 23rd, 2021

It's been two months since I've been sticking to this plan and feeling positive changes in my body. Regular check-ins inside the app help me to monitor it.

Tip for consumers:
Just make the first step and BetterMe will guide you for sure

BetterMe

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback, Marie! We're really glad to see you enjoy working out with BetterMe and hope you will notice more positive changes soon.

vies
August 4th, 2021

If you have a busy schedule, their workouts are what you need! It is so simple to work out at home or on the go without any equipment!

Hello!

Thank you for your review, Sylvie. We are really glad to see that you like what our app has to offer and enjoy working out with BetterMe!

dawnc556
July 12th, 2021

I was charged 1 cent after I cancelled my subscription, being told it was a computer gliche and that I would receive a refund. After 6 weeks I contacted Better Me again, asking where it was. I received a refund into my bank account the next day.

Hello!

Dawn, thank you for making us aware of this situation. We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. This shouldn't have happened to you.

Please be kindly informed that we have found and fulfilled your request - please check your Inbox for details. We hope you have a lovely day!

inessab10
October 13th, 2021

Nice app, thank you very much to its developers for making it for people like me. I was completely satisfied with the results, just following all his instructions I managed to lose 20 kilograms, this is an amazing result. It is for the sake of him that you should definitely follow all the instructions that are here. I like that everything is simple and accessible, and it's not at all difficult to figure it out. Thanks.

Hello there!

Inessa, thank you very much for the kind review. It's awesome to hear the app is so useful to you :) Please feel free to reach us at care@betterme.tips. We want to know more about your achievements.

miras35
October 20th, 2021

The program for losing weight and maintaining health was developed for me individually - it works great, I lost weight in 3 weeks, without experiencing hunger and fatigue. Diet, exercise, recommendations - everything was made taking into account my age, weight, lifestyle. Super! And no side effects, I feel my best!

Hello, Mira!

Thank you very much for your review. We hope BetterMe will continue being instrumental in achieving your fitness goals.

vladd14
August 30th, 2021

Workouts? Dancing? Walking? Running? Trackers to check everything you do or eat? Fasting? Meal plan? Meditation? You won't believe it, this app has everything and even more!

Hello!

Thanks so much for your feedback, Vlad, we're excited to see that you like our app. We hope you'll achieve amazing fitness goals with the help of BetterMe.

megano104
February 3rd, 2021

None

Hello!
Please accept our sincere apologies for the prolonged wait.

Your automatic subscription has been canceled. We would kindly ask you to check your email inbox to see all the details.

larap50
September 3rd, 2021

One day, searching my Instagram, I saw an extraordinary advertisement that caught my eye. It was our first meeting with my fitness coach and digital friend BetterMe.

Fitness app

Hi, Lara!

We are really glad that you like the app. Thank you for the nice review.

opral
October 4th, 2021

If you're the type of person who likes to work out alone, the BetterMe app is an excellent investment.

Hello, Opra!

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for choosing BetterMe. We hope our app will help you achieve your personal fitness goals.

All the best, Team BetterMe

Hello! Please be kindly informed that we have nothing to do with any scamming activities. No steps can be taken without the user's direct permission and authorization. Also, we make sure to highlight all pricing details before payment is made. And we are always open to any questions or requests before the purchase. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or requests via care@betterme.tips – we are more than happy to help. Kind regards, Team BetterMe

See more answers (10)

Hello there, Thanks to you all for the requests. Please accept our sincere apologies for the prolonged wait. There are two ways we can proceed. You can easily reach out to us at care@betterme.tips, or, alternatively, if you have already contacted us via email, please send us a 6-digit code from the auto-reply here. Either way, we will be able to provide you with further assistance. Kind regards, Team BetterMe

See more answers (7)

Hello! BetterMe is the fastest growing family of Health&Fitness apps in the world, with over 50 million installs and 6 million members across social media platforms. Please visit our website https://betterme.world/ to learn more about our mission to create happiness within and help you become the best version of you, as well as about our amazing team working hard to help customers have a safe, fun, and productive experience on their fitness journey. Kind regards, Team BetterMe

See more answers (3)

Hello, David! We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had a bad experience using our app. Please note that we take customer reviews seriously, and hearing that our app did not meet your expectations is never what we want to hear. Please note that our app does not take any actions without the user's approval. The payment cycle is visible upon placing an order and we are always open to any questions or requests before the purchase at care@betterme.tips. We want to learn more about what happened and how we can make things right. Please, reach out to us with a request at care@betterme.tips and mention that you left feedback on Sitejabber, or, alternatively, if you have already contacted us via email, please send us a 6-7-digit code from the auto-reply here. We will provide you with further assistance. Kind regards, Team BetterMe