Review of BetterMe

USA
support@betterme.tips

alan4
1/11/19

I downloaded the app, I didn't even chance to try one exercise. My credit card was charged the full amount,12 months. I e-mailed them 6 times, left them feedback 3 times, they didn't event get back to me. Zero customer service.

jackj136
5/30/18

Hey there, I am using your app, and I'm happy with that! It has a free subscription for a month and gives you everything you need to record your gym properly. Using your app, I realized that I do not need the help of a coach, because all instructions are easy and simple to follow. Now I can work out both at home and in the gym with your help, BetterMe! Each of your workouts makes me feel amazing and confident, and this is exactly the feelings that every woman needs. I highly recommend this app to everyone!

igors49
5/18/18

I don't even know what to sayyour app changed my attitude to myself and my way of life. I have been obese for three years already. I began to hate every part of myself, because I could not cope with this huge problem. I don't know whether by some miracle or not, but only by chance I found your app in the app store, and started using it. Now I've lost weight and I'm happy. And you know what I mean, it's all thanks to you guys! I continue to lose weight, stick to a proper diet and perform your super effective exercises, because I know that your app will help me achieve all of my body goals! Good job, BetterMe!

jackk117
5/7/18

Until recently, I thought that training at home does not work and does not make any sense. I changed my mind after my buddy advised me your app. When I start doing home exercises without any additional equipment, of course, I doubted. However, I was very surprised when a month later noticed that my body began to change. It really works, guys! Your app does something amazing for those who do not have the opportunity and time to go to the gym. Thank you, I will not stop using your app!

jennieg11
4/5/18

Hey there! I did not believe in any fitness apps before, but thanks to BetterMe I completely changed my mind. My weight was 150 pounds, and within 2 months it decreased to 135 pounds. Can you imagine 15 pounds in 2 months, it's just some kind of miracle! Your app helped me to give up bad habits and start to follow a healthy lifestyle, sticking to a healthy diet and performing effective workouts. Now I feel like a completely different person, continuing my fitness journey and improving with every minute. This is the best app Ive ever used! Thanks a lot, BetterMe!

milliem13
3/22/18

Ive been using this app for about three months and Im really surprised! My goal was to lose 20 pounds and to find some simple, but healthy and delicious meal plans. Now I can say that this app is the one I was looking for. Ive already lost 10 pounds using workouts from the app. They are really great and effective! The information is given so clear that I need no additional help. My results are the biggest motivation for myself to continue exercising. I really hope that my achievements will be even greater and the annoying pounds will go away very quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the BetterMe staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BetterMe