BetterMe

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4 / 5

BetterMe has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 344 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BetterMe most frequently mention weight loss, long time and great app. BetterMe ranks 1st among Diet sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 72.4%

No positive highlights yet

• Disappointed, immediately received the international charge on my credit card but no access to the app.
How would you rate BetterMe?

“I treat the site as a scientific journal and as a fashion magazine at the same time.”

Jane E.
11/6/21

I treat the site as a scientific journal and as a fashion magazine at the same time. There is enough information here about how a woman can build her social well-being, how to take care of her health and create strong relationships. You can always find something new and useful for every day, for example, today I used a recipe for teeth whitening: with baking soda and coconut oil. Periodically I practice various meditation techniques. There are also exercises to consolidate your results!

“SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE SCAMMERS”

Megan O.
2/3/21

I have sent in 4 different emails for refunds. One email I did get answer at least to cancel my subscription. Which by the way I too didn't agree too. Now once again I got another charge, no refund and no response. Horrible customer service, very misleading, scammers. Do not give out your information to this company, or you too will fall victim to this company!

credit card (20)
janee269
November 6th, 2021

Hello!

Thank you for your fabulous review, Jane. We're thrilled you are taking advantage of all that BetterMe offers in your routine.

jenniferm3334
August 23rd, 2021

I encourage everyone to join for your own well-being! And whatever you choose will make you feel like a million bucks, inside and out
I feel much more motivated and inspired for working on myself. I always needed external motivation and this is it, BetterMe works perfectly for me, I got the necessary support and motivation from just one app

App

Hi, Jennifer!

Thanks for your review! Please recommend our app to your friends, and don’t hesitate to shoot us a note at care@betterme.tips if you have any questions.

clarissag27
November 24th, 2021

I really enjoyed using this wonderful application. Lots of useful information on how to keep fit and stay beautiful. Advice and recommendations are given only by professionals. After subscribing, they developed a personal diet for me. Now every day there are new tips from nutritionists, as well as an exercise course that suits my physical characteristics. I am very conveniently satisfied BetterMe

Hello!
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback.

We are very glad to see you find BetterMe workouts effective, and we're sure you'll meet your fitness goals with the BetterMe app.

drissp2
August 31st, 2021

The application is wonderful. The only app that offers exercises for people with disabilities. Incredible support. Especially now in times of virus and quarantine. The app has everything to keep you healthy without leaving home. I fell in love with this program that really helps you become a Better Me!

Self-love Meditation

Products used:
Fasting timer, Back-Protecting workouts, Self-love Meditation, and Lactose-Free diet type.

Hello, Driss!

Thank you so much for letting us know how great your experience is going. We truly wish you determination in achieving good results!

jkm7
October 9th, 2021

I'm getting better. I want to fill every day with impressions and new plans for tomorrow. My body continues to change for the better. It works and there is no doubt about it. I completely changed my mind about health and beauty. I am moving towards my goal to become better and the application supports me in this. I'm not ashamed to show myself anymore. The excess goes away. Only the best is yet to come for me. Largely thanks to the personal motivation program on my smartphone.

Hello there!

It is a pleasure to read your review! Your support means a lot to us. Don't you mind sharing your detailed experience with us at care@betterme. Tips? It would be great to explore it! We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

brendap1073
November 26th, 2021

An excellent, and most importantly useful application! Very convenient, contains a lot of useful information for beauty and health. Exercises for losing weight and maintaining a beautiful body, advice on proper nutrition, recipes for delicious and healthy dishes. I am especially glad that all advice is based on the experience of professionals. I completely changed my diet. Now I myself am doing exercises at home with your application and the results please me.

Hello!
Thank you so much for your feedback and support.

candacew133
November 6th, 2021

A very good application that helps you keep track of your health. Lots of useful tips, various exercises, recipes. For me personally, that's what you need. Each prescription has an explanation and advice from a doctor. It's the same with exercise. There are recommendations for whom specifically they are suitable. Convenient and simple. In general, I like it. Try it.

Hello!

Candace, thank you for choosing our app! We truly appreciate reviews as inspiring as this one. Keep enjoying it!

robertaw324
November 3rd, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great app. I've been trying to lose weight for a long time, but I've always been hampered by something and lacked self-discipline. This application is very convenient, it does not let you forget that every day you need to do something for your figure. I feel like my mood is lifting, especially when I see my result on the scales. I lost quite a bit of weight, but this is my first result.

Hello!

Roberta, thank you very much for the kind review. It's awesome to hear the app is so useful to you :)

marya2845
October 17th, 2021

Great app! I use it all the time. Everything is clear and accessible, anyone will immediately figure it out. I have been doing with Betterme for a long time. At first, of course, i didn't believe that i would be able to achieve the desired result in weight loss. But after a couple of months of regular training, i achieved a beautiful figure. And all thanks to Betterme. I continue to study. I like everything. Now i follow my plan for nutrition and training.

Hello!

Mary, thank you very much for the kind review. It's awesome to hear the app is so useful to you :)

roys582
November 21st, 2021

I decided to put myself in order the first thing I did was to quit smoking. On the advice of loved ones, I started with diets on this site. I lost weight, but not as much as I expected at first. Therefore, I also took up a set of physical exercises. Now, after six months of special diet and fitness, I feel great. Even friends won't know. Began to like the girls. I'm fine.

Hello, Roy!

Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We are very glad to see you like what our app has to offer, and are sure you'll meet your fitness goals.

ilonak23
November 1st, 2021

An excellent program developed by specialists. I noticed the first results after 2 weeks. I managed to lose a few extra pounds and significantly improve my health. I changed my diet, began to sleep better, my emotional state improved. I am very happy with such results and continue to work on myself. I recommend it to everyone!

Hello, Ilona!

We appreciate your feedback and are really glad to see that BetterMe has been helpful to you. We hope that working out with BetterMe will be as effective in the future.

annag983
November 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Great app! Always motivates me! Especially when you want to lose weight or improve your health, For example, I always look here about proper nutrition. What to eat with what and how to eat. After all, my health is very important to me. I monitor my health on sitejabber. I recommend this app to everyone, it's cool! There is everything

irint
October 14th, 2021

Hello! With the help of this I hope to remove all extra pounds, my first desire is to remove fat folds on my stomach, today is the first day, everything hurts, I am not upset, these are just muscles stretching, I will continue further, I hope to lose at least 6-7 kilograms in 30 days. You just have to believe in yourself and everything will work out. Thanks to the developer of this application! We are improving our health with your help!

Hello, Irin!

Thank you so much for your feedback, that's great. We wish you the best of luck (and determination) in achieving your fitness goals.

Our team has lots of tips to empower your journey. Please, send a follow-up email at care@betterme.tips whenever you have a chance. And we will make sure to make your journey even better!

hughm129
October 11th, 2021

BetterMe is like a universal personal trainer who will write a training program, measure the number of steps, calories, and the amount of water drunk per day, prepare unrealistically cool and useful recipes and remind you that it's time to eat when all your thoughts are only about work.

Tip for consumers:
As I mentioned before - you have to try that!

BetterMe app

Hello, Hugh!

We are so glad that you are experiencing the benefits of the app usage and so happy that you joined our BetterMe family! Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate that. Have a great day!

heralto
August 26th, 2021

I follow their vegetarian diet most of the time and this plan helps me to stay motivated and try new recipes. The meals are delicious!

Hello, Heralt!

Thanks so much for your review, and thank you for choosing the BetterMe app. We're very glad to see you like what our app has to offer.

Have a great day, Team BetterMe

alexb1248
November 22nd, 2021

I really like this app. I recommend it to all my friends and acquaintances. The app helps me take care of my health. An individual nutritional and training program was developed for me. My excess weight goes away very quickly and efficiently. Over the past 2 months, I got rid of 6 extra pounds. I feel healthy and confident. I will continue to use this wonderful application.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for choosing BetterMe.

petraf18
October 5th, 2021

Now I'm in great shape. Before that, I could only dream of such a body. My change came from simply following the recommendations in the weight loss program. About a half year has passed and I want to share with those who want to get a real result. Don't hesitate. You start today, and tomorrow you won't recognize your photo. You will be jealous of yourself and you will live easy and cheerful again.

Hello, Petra!

Thank you for your honest review! We are so pleased to hear these words and really appreciate your support. Would you like to add anything? Please feel free to reach us at care@betterme.tips. We want to know more about your achievements.

jaredm186
November 27th, 2021

I feel how the application is changing my life for the better, an individual program customized for me helps me a lot. Here i have selected effective sports tasks, nutrition that suits me and many other useful things, and daily reminders do not allow me to forget about it. BetterMe gives me a sense of freedom and lightness, i hope this will continue to be so.

Hello!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

And we hope you'll achieve excellent results with the BetterMe app.

cassandraw156
October 17th, 2021

As for me, this is just a great application for those people who look after themselves and want to have a beautiful and slim figure. I'm happy with everyone, the application really works fine and I have no complaints about it. Just the main thing to remember is that you should not deviate from all the established rules. Thanks for developing such a useful app.

Hello, Cassandra!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We are so happy to hear our app is of great use to your needs.

juliam558
October 10th, 2021

This app helped me start living a healthy lifestyle. Because of frequent pancreatic pain, I needed to change my diet.
After a week of eating the right foods according to the tips I picked up from the app, I was able to reduce the pain.
The application has a lot of delicious and dietary recipes.
I would also like to note the convenient and easy-to-understand functionality of the calorie tracker, thanks to which you can easily lose unnecessary weight.

Hi, Julia!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback with us and our customers. We are so happy to hear that BetterMe covers the needed aspects of your fitness journey. Our team wishes you the best of determination in achieving great results!

helenl663
August 23rd, 2021

Gives motivation not to forget about training and water intake. Anyone who loses weight or wants to keep in shape - highly recommended!

Hello!

Thank you so much for your review, Helen, and for sharing the word! We're happy to be a partner in your fitness routine!

kiran12
November 26th, 2021

I liked everything very much, you rarely find such high-quality sites, with useful information. The result is obvious. For seventeen days my body pumped up, the abs began to appear. I lost five kilograms. At the same time I was on a diet.

Tip for consumers:
I advise you to keep track of your food intake, eat a thousand three hundred calories and study on this wonderful site. The video helped me a lot

Shoes, blind

Hello!
Thanks so much for your feedback.

We're motivated and inspired to make the BetterMe app user experience as flawless as possible. We're sure our app will help you reach your dream fitness goals.

emmie
October 15th, 2021

Most of all I enjoy the dancing workouts that not just maintain your body in excellent shape and urge you to stay fit, but also are a great entertainment source and have a huge impact on motivation level in improving your dancing skills.

Hello, Emmi!

Thanks for the feedback, and thank you for choosing BetterMe! We're happy to see you like our workouts.

rosalynb33
November 5th, 2021

I can recommend this app for its usefulness and a great variety of options. With the help of your digital coach you can do exercises, dance, meditate, keep track of your calorie and water intake, and so on. As for me, I've managed to lose 10 pounds in just one month, but also it yet a limit! Many thanks to developers!

Hello!

Thanks for your review, Rosalyn! Please recommend our app to your friends, and don’t hesitate to shoot us a note at care@betterme.tips if you have any questions.

dominicm138
November 10th, 2021

This is really cool application, i could not lose weight for a long time, and now i started taking my first steps with my trainer. In any case, i understand that you need to be ready start losing weight yourself, but with this application it has become easier and more interesting to do it. I really like this application, i think that everyone who take care of their health will help a lot

Hello, Dominic!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We hope you'll achieve your fitness goals with the help of our app.

Kind regards, Team BetterMe

Hello! Please be kindly informed that we have nothing to do with any scamming activities. No steps can be taken without the user's direct permission and authorization. Also, we make sure to highlight all pricing details before payment is made. And we are always open to any questions or requests before the purchase. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or requests via care@betterme.tips – we are more than happy to help. Kind regards, Team BetterMe

See more answers (10)

Hello there, Thanks to you all for the requests. Please accept our sincere apologies for the prolonged wait. There are two ways we can proceed. You can easily reach out to us at care@betterme.tips, or, alternatively, if you have already contacted us via email, please send us a 6-digit code from the auto-reply here. Either way, we will be able to provide you with further assistance. Kind regards, Team BetterMe

See more answers (7)

Hello! BetterMe is the fastest growing family of Health&Fitness apps in the world, with over 50 million installs and 6 million members across social media platforms. Please visit our website https://betterme.world/ to learn more about our mission to create happiness within and help you become the best version of you, as well as about our amazing team working hard to help customers have a safe, fun, and productive experience on their fitness journey. Kind regards, Team BetterMe

See more answers (3)

Hello, David! We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had a bad experience using our app. Please note that we take customer reviews seriously, and hearing that our app did not meet your expectations is never what we want to hear. Please note that our app does not take any actions without the user's approval. The payment cycle is visible upon placing an order and we are always open to any questions or requests before the purchase at care@betterme.tips. We want to learn more about what happened and how we can make things right. Please, reach out to us with a request at care@betterme.tips and mention that you left feedback on Sitejabber, or, alternatively, if you have already contacted us via email, please send us a 6-7-digit code from the auto-reply here. We will provide you with further assistance. Kind regards, Team BetterMe