Review of LifeExtension

Tel: 1-800-226-2370
legal@lifeextension.com

jasont200
5/22/18

Dubious marketing standards always trying to sell you something. A few years ago they stated metformin was bad then they write an article stating that everyone even healthy people should consider taking this dangerous drug.

Their supplements are full of bad additives and they pose as nice non profit organization to give you the impression that they are not after your money.

I don't mind them making money but when they say A then go to claim B is better and put substances in their products they know are not good it makes you wonder.

Purebulk.com is a far better place to shop, better prices and pure products

tammiea7
1/11/17

I love their supplements!!! They are pure and have been the best I have ever taken. They always have really good sales and always mail me a monthly sales catalog. Very good business!

rodrigod5
4/20/16

I've been a Life Extension member for over 6 years Shipment is very fast. What I especially like about Life Extension is its annual blood test sale, the informative monthly magazine with its latest health news and the fact you can health advisors for free to discuss your health issues or to review your blood work.

Tip for consumers: Join the Healthy Rewards Premier membership. There's a $50 "fee" but you get $49.95 back in store credit which you can immediately use on your order, so it's actually just a nickel to join :)

rodg
4/2/10

Good site for overall knowledge about anti-aging medicine and they do carry a wide range of supplements. I personally haven't used their supplements before but I have heard good things about this company from other anti-aging doctors. Their magazine is also worthwhile reading if you decide to get that subscription.

I've been taking them about two weeks, didnt notice anything much exept maybe I'm not so sleepy. Could be because I sometimes forget.

By Don L.

Yes -- they've been in this business for more than thirty years, and they've done so much research and development- it sure looks like they know what they are talking about!

By Stephanie C.

If you want it to make a lasting difference - yes.

By Don L.

Hey, for me it is the best daily multivitamin around! I mean I really cant waste time checking on all the stuff that I should be taking, so this one seems to have it all covered! Its got an ingredient list as long as your arm! But I guess there are other brands which claim to be good too, and are cheaper.

By Jason L.
Questions? Get answers from the LifeExtension staff and other customers.

LifeExtension?