Review of BestWestern

Tel: 1-800-780-7234
CustomerCare@bestwestern.com

jamesb563
11/19/18

We moved from Florida because of loss from Hurricane Michael. He took all we had so we are starting over In Missouri. While we were waiting on an apartment we liked we stayed at the BEST WESTERN PLUS in Lee's Summit Missouri. We were there for a couple of weeks and we received the best of the best service, help with our loss, just talk...whatever we needed they got it for us. They are the friendliest people you will ever meet. There just wasn't anything else they could have done to make it more pleset. They surely went out of the way to be there for us. We enjoyed BEST WESTERN PLUS in the best way possible. If we even hinted we needed anything, they would get it for us. When it go a bit slow in the front one or two would come over and chat for a while. Not just a word or two to make you feel good but conversations. None of the staff was idle for a minute. They saw to it that it was clean and presentable at all times. Anytime at all that you looked their way they had a smile on their face. always a smile. If you have some plans coming up soon plan to have it with BEST WESTERN PLUS IN LEES SUMMIT MISSOURI. We cherish every minute we were there. Because there was always a smile

Everybody needs a day off sometimes so why not take that time and make the best of it right here in the pleasent and sweet atmosphere at BestWestern in Lee's Summit Missouri.

And don't forget the rewards you get.....points for nights stayed will win you free nights. That could really come in handy for those Dog House Days you guys !!

michaelb665
8/3/18

I made my reservation on Bestwestern.com in May. I did a marathon drive from south eastern Colorado to Junction, Texas. I had made specific reservation for a ground floor because I travel with an equipment case that weighs about 300 pounds.
When I arrive at the hotel, around 7pm, August 1. I was told that do not honor reservations that are not called in.There were no ground floor rooms. The only room was top floor and there was no elevator...I left.
I contacted Best Western who said I should have checked in at 3pm to get the room I wanted!
I was a contractor for Best Western from 2001 to 2007. I traveled for them across the US, Canada and the Caribbean. I have visited in the neighborhood of 1500 Best Western Hotels. Many were low quality, some were extremely nice. Those in Canada were exceptional. My complaint is not about the quality of the hotel, but the dumb country bumpkins that run the front desk.
I have a Gold Member Card from Best Western and enough points to...well, I'm not going back, so I suppose they are worthless now.
The Best Western in Junction, Tx ruined this company for me.
Hello Hilton chain.

teresac37
4/19/16

I've booked a hotel room at the Best Western Kings Inn, in Burnaby BC twice and it was a fabulous stay. The Staff there are really friendly and helpful and you get a free breakfast the next morning, The Staff that run the breakfast are super amazing. I booked a room on a holiday and got chocolates with my check in. I highly recomend staying there and its not too far from shopping either!

chenc7
10/18/15

Emailed cs regarding recent visit as below, thought I made my voice out, done deal. but the cs asked me to call the office to "allow our office the opportunity to discuss your
> concerns further and hopefully reach a satisfactory solution". maybe I understood it in the wrong way or just call me implacable, I just think I've done enough by emailing to report the issues. even so, if some one can email me to say please call, why not just say what ever else the cs department would like to say...I only have time to do anything myself after both kids go to bed at night...at least call me, i did leave my phone number in the original email.
copy paste as follow,
> Message Body:
> Hello, I was really surprised and happy to see there is a cover says
> "fresh remote" on the tv remote. I did read about an article talking
> about how many germs found on the tv remote in hotels. Though I checked
> in after mid night, almost 1 am., when I called the front desk for
> another robe, since there was a hole in the one hanging in the closet, I
> got another robe with no hole in it. Right after I got my robe, I was
> ready for shower, then I found a piece of short hair on the left side of
> the on/off button for Jacuzzi tub. It's light brown, kinda curly and
> short. I hope it's not from private area. I didn't wanna be too
> annoying, so didn't call front desk any more. Just cleaned it off my
> self. Btw, around 2 am, TV went high pitch noise with nothing to display
> on all channels. Hope the high pitch noise didn't bother other guests
> too much, since I was in the shower for a bit, I could hear it with
> shower water running. The tub was a nice feature I also understand,
> short strand of hair is hard to clean, but still, it's other's hair from
> some part of the body... The end, Thank you,
> attempttocontact:
the end, done whining, feel much better now, thank u for reading my whining.

deanp17
6/4/15

Established and consistent quite hotel in Goulburn. Good variety of rooms and food options. Friendly staff.

helenb40
5/11/15

I always check-in to Best Westerns anywhere I go. The rate is affordable and hotels are clean and I like having continental breakfast in the hotel.

Questions? Get answers from the BestWestern staff and other customers.

BestWestern?