Bernard Watch Company reviews

contact@bernardwatch.com

1 star

emanuelg7
1/17/18

Not much else to say. Well, I can also be pretty demanding when it comes to watches, price etc. These guys are great.

bradyp11
1/16/18

I love my Omega Seamaster! The watch conditions stated on the website were spot on. Quick easy shipping. I will buy from Benardwatch again.

richardk157
1/14/18

I ordered a silicone strap and deployant combination, for a Sinn watch, which I had purchased secondhand. The watch came with a Sinn compact deployant, which I found to be poorly designed. The compact deployant that came with the watch kept popping loose when one of the release buttons would come into contact with my wrist. I ended up purchasing the Sinn large deployant from Watch Buys, which solved this problem.

jamesb633
1/14/18

I received the watch as advertised, and I am totally satisfied with the
watch and the customer service.

shawnb75
1/12/18

I'm super pleased with my Omega watch. The whole experience working with Bernard Watches was excellent. Chris answered all my questions and was well informed. I would definitely order from Bernard Watches again!

mikek212
1/11/18

Watch is beautiful. Arrived on time. Very satisfied with the quality of service from Bernard Watch!

tripps2
1/11/18

Watch was exactly as described and fair price...easy process and prompt service...I love the variety of stock that comes through

chatchartr
1/9/18

I bought 2 watches from Bernard company. Their customer service was so nice and awesome !! Also, shipping on time !!

kirks45
1/9/18

Another great buying experience with the crew at Bernard and Co.!! My 5th purchase and couldn't be happier.

charlesm238
1/8/18

This is my second purchase from Bernard
Although the watch is beautiful it arrived with the band assembled backward. I realize this is but an inconvenience but considering the thousands of dollars Ive spent with your company, the advice to just take it to a jeweler seems cavalier and inadequate

bauartb
1/6/18

very fast and friendly. including solve tax thinks. # hope we will do bussines again.
thank you.....................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

francoisd11
1/6/18

Very professional service, delivered in time. Superb watch. I am very pleased. I will certainly do business with Bernard Watch again

patrickt77
1/6/18

Couldn't be better. Pinnacle of professionalism- always honest, friendly, trustworthy and courteous.

juliane20
1/6/18

Bernard Watch always comes through for you. Excellent customer service, great prices, fast communication and shipping. Dont go anywhere else just deal with Bernard Watch.

dsss
1/6/18

This was my fourth purchase from Bernard Watch. Very professional straight forward transaction. Best watch people I have dealt with.
Highly recommended.

julianc43
1/6/18

I am a repeat customer and each time I've dealt with Bernard they've been nothing but happy to help me and professional. I wish all businesses were run this way.
I've purchased three watches; Rolex, Breitling and most recently a Tudor Black Bay Heritage 41mm that I couldn't be happier with. 2009, 2011 and December 2017. All watches are running great and have been terrific time pieces.
Thank you Bernard!

davidt318
1/6/18

I am very pleased with the careful and secure packing of my Submariner. I am looking forward to my next time piece.

michaels750
12/30/17

I was unsure about buying a used watch over the internet. The watch is perfect. Looks new as if it were clean from the manufacture. Works perfectly and I got exactly what I wanted. I would trust Bernardwatch in the future.
Perfectly happy with them.

davidm807
12/29/17

Excellent, answered questions emailed before sale...watch exactly as described, very pleased. Would deal with them again for sure

michaelg411
12/28/17

I have been dealing with Bernard for 10 years. PJ and the staff at Bernard are tremendous at making the purchasing of high-end time pieces a satisfying and seamless experience. With the quality of this firms business practice, there is absolutely no reason to purchase from a local brand retailer... unless you just want to pay more. Bernard is a highly recommended firm.

kevins266
12/10/17

My concern buying online was more about authenticity then service. I found Bernard Watch who have great reviews. In the last month I have purchased 2 watches from them - one never worn and 1 in mint condition. Both were discribed just as they were and Chris has been awesome to work with. I plan on getting a third from them which pisses of my good friend who works for a authorized watch retail store but they cant even come close on price. I get the whole factory warranty but I believe Bernard has my back on this. To me its like insurance - I pay based on risk and impact.

michaelh443
12/3/17

The site photos correctly represented the product. Reasonably priced for a watch that, upon arrival, looked to be mint. Shipment was fast and secure for a reasonable ship charge of $30.

andrews319
11/23/17

I've had several translations with Bernards involving both buying and selling. All of my experiences have been fair and professional. You can do business with confidence!

Questions? Get answers from the Bernard Watch Company staff and other customers.

Bernard Watch Company?