Bernard Watch Company reviews

contact@bernardwatch.com

paulh685
Paul H.
1/10/19

Can't fault the help and quickness of replies. Very honest and accurate answers and arranged delayed delivery to ensure my daughter was in America to receive the watch. Have bought 2 from them and will be back! Top company. Thanks Chris.

vanessad50
Vanessa D.
12/28/18

Staff was very helpful. My husband loved the watch. I would certainly purchase from this company again.

georget265
George T.
11/28/18

Very honest about the condition of the watch, and priced very fairly. Shipping was fast and smooth. Overall an outstanding company selling genuine, high quality watches at a great price. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a watch.

anonymousi212
anonymous I.
11/28/18

fantastic communication throughout the process, great price and watch was exactly as described. will do business Wirth Bernard again for sure.

mikeu15
Mike U.
11/6/18

Great people great price If you are questioning buying a watch online, you will feel great buying from these guys

larryw147
Larry W.
10/15/18

Initially, my credit card declined the purchase, suspecting fraud. Bernard Watch contacted me, I contacted Discover and the watch shipped the next day. The watch was truly 'mint' as advertised and the box and all original packaging was included. I may not buy another luxury watch. However, if I do I will look to Bernard first!

markf281
Mark F.
10/8/18

The service they provided me was extremely fast. I traded in a family heirloom piece and bought a new watch which shipped from New York and the process was done with in 2 days. Got exactly what I wanted and got a very fair price for my trade in. Guys were very professional and transparent.

I would highly recommend them to anyone trying to find a nicer watch.

tbl2
TB L.
9/7/18

I purchased a new Omega Seamaster Diver 300M from Bernard Watch Co. and I love it. Exactly what I wanted. Fantastic people to work with. Very patient and answered all questions. No pressure.

jhp
JH P.
8/16/18

The team at Bernard Watch are exceptional at what they do and will continue to buy with them!!
They are honest, flexible and make sure to offer options, especially to those (like me) who trade watches frequently.

richh59
Rich H.
8/9/18

Fantastic service. I had some questions before purchasing, and they responded very quickly. Buying an expensive item online - it made me feel good knowing there were 'real' people on the other end. Shipping was VERY quick. They did not sit on the order once it came through.
Will definitely use again.

wsjx
WSJ X.
7/25/18

Great experience. Customer service excellent. Received my watch within a couple days as promised. I had tracking information for the shipment the same day I bought the watch. Everything was exactly as represented. I look forward to buying from them again. I already have recommended them to family members.

sv44
S V.
7/2/18

Easy transaction with me trading in other watches towards the new one. Seamless communication and transaction. Will use them again!

marcy7
Marc Y.
6/1/18

Every thing was as stated in the watch description! The packing and shipping of the watch was perfect!

brockh19
Brock H.
5/31/18

Got a GREAT price on a really nice watch. They were business like and helpful and the watch arrived quickly and as advertised. Would definitely do business with them again.

davidb938
David B.
5/23/18

The watch was in absolutely pristine condition. Fast friendly knowledgeable service. I would not hesitate to order from Bernard's again.

jeffs310
Jeff S.
5/2/18

Have bought and sold a couple of watches over the years and always got great service and value from Bernard Watches.

Thanks

danx3
Dan X.
4/5/18

Very pleased with the experience purchasing a watch from Bernard watch. the salesmen (Chris) was very helpful and informative. Was able to pick up locally as well.

drb11
Dr B.
3/26/18

Bernard Watch is an excellent firm and very professional. I am a distant shopper, so everything I have experienced has been on-line. The web site is excellent and easy to navigate. It's just the kind of site watch enthusiasts really enjoy visiting. I highly recommend this business.

barbaras414
Barbara S.
3/14/18

I have bought a few watches from Bernard and each time customer service has been extremely efficient, professional, and helpful.

rogers318
Roger s.
3/2/18

I have been a satisfied customer since the 1990's and the days before the internet. Bernardwatch is the best place to buy watches!

jamesx3
James X.
2/27/18

The watch was suppose to be pre-owned however it looks brand-new. It exceeded my expectations. It was promptly delivered. Lastly, what you see in watches at Bernard Watch is what you get. An even nicer quality than what is pictured. I will purchase from them again.

jaimeh29
Jaime H.
2/19/18

Great place to do business with. Prompt response and shipping following purchase. Order arrived safely and could not be happier with my purchase. Will be back!

joer322
Joe R.
1/24/18

Dealing with Bernard Watch was very easy. I contacted them several times for various reasons and they always picked up or responded quickly. I would use and likely will use them in the future. I am very comfortable with their grading system and description.

emanuelg7
1/17/18

Not much else to say. Well, I can also be pretty demanding when it comes to watches, price etc. These guys are great.

chrisx4
Chris X.
1/16/18

Very fair to deal with... polite, knowledgeable and considerate. I traded in 2 watches for another watch and cash. After shopping around and researching, I feel they made a very fair offer.

Questions? Get answers from the Bernard Watch Company staff and other customers.

Bernard Watch Company?