Review of Bellacor.com

Tel: 1-877-723-5522
customerservice@bellacor.com

paular123
4/21/19

Our boxes were beat up with big holes. Looks like fork lift damage. As a result, the screw packages fell out, and parts were damaged. You get what you pay for I guess.

hoopera
4/19/19

Bought a large photo printed on glass. When I opened the box, it looked very different from what was shown online- colors were much darker. Was told my lighting was not right and basically my expectations were unrealistic. Said they would contact their vendor to see if the product was "within acceptable specs". Opened a case with PayPal, who sent them a letter. Suddenly they sent me a return label. I was told I would get a refund within 10 days of product return. That did not happen. Yesterday they reached the end of PayPal's patience, and PayPal refunded my purchase price.

stewc1
3/21/19

I ordered 2 dark bronze lamps from Bellacor and 8 days later received 2 silver lamps. Waited about 15 minutes on hold to talk to Britney in the "customer service" department and when I explained the problem, without an apology, she asked me in a "happy voice" if I would like a refund. I responded "no, I would like to receive the lamps I ordered". She then explained that it would take several days to process my "request". I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that a supervisor would call me back within 12 business days. A few days later, I received an email from Bellacor saying that they were sorry I was not happy with my purchase and that I would only be charged for return shipping. Long story short, I finally received my replacement lamps about a week later and THEY SENT THE WRONG LAMPS AGAIN! Another call to "customer service" and was told that the lamps I ordered were not available (website stated they were in stock) and that it would take 7-10 business days to process my refund. This company is PATHETIC!
(After receiving the first incorrect order, I received an email from Bellacor asking me to submit a review of the company. I gave them a terrible 1 star review and when I pushed the button to post my review, something went wrong and I was not able to post my review. What a coincidence that they would not allow me to submit a 1 star review.)

katrent
2/5/19

I returned 4 large items I bought from them and was never told I would have to pay return shipping. The 4 packages totaled to 60 dollars. The customer service rep didn't care at all and told me it stated it when I hit the return button but that is not true.

ashlyh4
1/21/19

Slow, slow, slow shipping - customer service offers no help. I would say if you can pay $10 more, heck $500 more somewhere else do it.

maryamm14
12/18/18

TERRIBLE customer service. I bought a gift that ended in jeer vs cheer, we spent hours putting this thing together, it is damaged and you are going to make us disassemble and buy a box and return it. Why would ANYONE shop with you?

angeloc46
12/6/18

Ordered a bathroom vanity top, arrived chipped. Received a replacement, arrived broken in three pieces. Had to cancel order, requested items to be picked up. Brittany at Bellacor tells me to "donate or dispose" the vanities, refuses to pickup damaged vanities! Who would want cracked/ chipped vanity!? Essentially I now need to dispose of Bellacor's trash!! This is a terrible company, STAY AWAY!!

valeriea60
7/27/18

This company has the worst customer service and makes it impossible to return items for a refund. Ive been dealing with them for a few weeks now trying to return something that wasnt as pictured and expected. Have not had success making my return, this Whole process has been incredibly frustrating and stressful.

dd209
7/20/18

They're cheap for a reason; they don't know what they're doing. They sent the wrong color wallpaper (their error, not mine). When contacted, they replied "Sorry it didn't work out." Their outside survey company was too complicated. Their return label was weird in its format. HINT: Go to AMAZON-type ordering, return, and review processes. YOUR PROCESSES SUCK. I live online and this site was extremely user-hostile.

cherylb155
3/28/18

I was charged upfront for the merchandise I ordered. It was to be delivered in 2 weeks. I contacted the company after 3 weeks and was told they would look into it and email me. Another week later, no merchandise, no email. I got an email asking me to review my purchase, so I let them know my dissatisfaction in polite and accurate terms. I got another email saying my review had been moderated (translation: deleted). My next recourse will have to be contacting my credit card company. This is lousy service!

christineh54
2/18/18

I am very surprised at the low star rating for Bellacor. Our experience was wonderful. Thank goodness I did not see the low star rating before I ordered. I probably would have looked elsewhere for the items I was looking for. The whole ordering process was extremely smooth. I had a question and their Customer Service was very helpful. I received my order within a week. I actually thought part of my order was on backorder but I received both items the same day!!! Totally phenomenal customer service and shipping time. Highly recommend!!

paulinal5
12/25/17

Purchased 3 LED mirrors, one arrived completely broken. I contacted Bellacor, follows all of their return instructions and requests, UPS guy picked up broken mirror in early November. Thought everything was OK, suddenly they are contacting me that they don't have any record of the return, this is over a month after it was picked up by a carrier which they sent. Now they are trying to sort it out and seem very disorganized. Very disappointed because mirrors are very nice. I wish they would find the returned damaged mirror and leave me out of it

nc66
11/30/17

Damaged and to top table doesn't fit on the metal stool, cannot even be assembled, but Bellacor refused return and super rude, I had to contact paypal for help return.
Also over priced, after I return the damaged item yesterday I found the same C table on wayfair only $80 !!! NEVER BUY FROM them.

trishs30
7/16/17

Not only do I have to pay for my return--I have to wait until they authorize my return!! I am still waiting! I will NEVER order from them again!

driscolld
6/2/17

NEVER, NEVER order from this company unless you can be sure the product will arrive in pristine condition without any manufacturers defect. Because if it does, they will delay, stonewall and even bend the truth regarding their return policy. Never, have I dealt with a worse customer service department.

leeo15
9/24/16

This is a horrible company. They will not stand behind products, and if you write a bad review on the company site they will tell you it does not meet there standards. I guess they only take good reviews. You will not get any customer service or satisfaction. There are other companies ,RUN RUN AWAY FROM THIS ONE.

edb42
12/4/15

I purchased a media chest on 8/15/15. The media chest arrived with 3 broken pieces. The product is manufactured in Vietnam and they are nailing the wood too close to the edge which results in splitting the wood. I contacted the company and sent pictures of the damage. I requested an exchange or partial refund. No response. Now get this. I received a request from the company to review the product. I wrote up the review and their response was "My review was being mediated.
Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time! "What a joke, they only want good reviews. Avoid this company.

tamarag1
8/14/15

I am very satisfied with my purchase of thick curtains from Bellacor. Before ordering, I checked the reviews online and they were mixed. But the Amazon reviews for Bellacor curtains were terrific. I decided to take the chance as the curtains looked beautiful and thick--I sometimes work night shifts and sleep very late, and it's hard to sleep in the morning without thick curtains.

I stay in Asia and international shipping for the curtains was pricey, understandable because it's a bulky heavy item.

I placed my order, but a week later, I still had not received tracking information. I was worried since they state items are usually shipped in 2 business days. I called Bellacor, intending to cancel my order.

The customer service rep I spoke to was a polite friendly guy called Joel. He told me I could cancel my order, unless it had already been processed. He checked and found that my order had already been shipped by the manufacturer to Bellacor, but I would only receive my tracking information when Bellacor shipped the item to me. That was why I hadn't received a tracking number yet. He said the item would ship from Bellacor the next day, to Asia. I was relieved and happy!

The item was shipped and I received a tracking number. A week later my curtains arrived at my home in Asia, from the US! That's pretty fast! Altogether, I received my curtains 2.5 weeks after ordering them, which is a reasonable time for an international order.

The curtains are thick and BEAUTIFUL, and great value for money! I'm happy and may order more thick curtains from them in future. Thank you Bellacor, and to Joel!

Tip for consumers: For international shipping, be patient. The product must be shipped from the manufacturer to Bellacor, which could take more than a week. Then Bellacor ships the item overseas--only then will you receive a tracking number. After that, the item should arrive pretty fast, in about a week.

leons70
2/1/14

I ordered some light fixtures from Bellacor. They have exactly the same prices as every other company online, so you have to get a discount to make it worth it.

Questions? Get answers from the Bellacor.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bellacor.com