Beds.co.uk

Beds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.11 stars from 742 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beds.co.uk also ranks 1st among Beds sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 79.4%

• Highly recommended, excellent quality, excellent service.
  • Bed very comfortable, well priced all in all great service.

• I must say the customer service contacted me later tried to resolve the issue.
  • I chose the delivery date on a Saturday as I work Monday to Friday.
How would you rate Beds.co.uk?

“I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk”

Abigail S.
2/28/20

I can personally recommend Beds.co.uk Their range of beds is extensive and they offer excellent value for money. Sarah has excellent customer service skills. She handled my enquiry in a patient and professional manner and went out of her way to fulfil my requests. Thank you so much!

“Load of cheap rubbish”

Linda H.
7/24/20

On assembling my new bed, one of the straps broke on the mattress. I emailed both of the two contact email addresses several times & also tried calling & using the online chat facility to report this & request a replacement or refund but Every attempt at communicating has been ignored. This is by far the worst customer service I've experienced for many years. Seems like once they have your money they don't care. I wouldn't touch them again with a barge pole. Next stop, trading standards!

customer service (81) delivery date (35) mattress (232) excellent service (30) delivery man (18) bed frame (24) great service (30) fast delivery (46) delivery driver (21) 2 days (14) delivery service (18) trading standards (13)
lindah1699
July 24th, 2020
I wouldn't touch them again with a barge pole.
Next stop, trading standards!
lisac1620
July 6th, 2020
Do not buy a bed from this company unless you want to end up sleeping on the floor after 5 months when it breaks and have a rude manager say "well your not on the floor you can still use the mattress". I would say bed is made of cardboard but that would be an insult to cardboard as it's not even that thick. Awful bed, awful customer service, never again.
carolined97
May 23rd, 2020
Ordered a bed on 14th May for delivery on 22nd May. Received email on 21st spouting Covid 19 blah blah. Can't supply my bed , gave other suggestions. Emailed straight back to see when new stock would be in. No reply. Sent another email stating I required a refund. Spent ages on the phone, eventually got through & was promised a call within 24hrs to sort out refund. No call ! After 18 attempts on 23rd May I had the pleasure of speaking to a rude condescending female. Still no closer to a refund. Small claims court it is .
glynisf1
April 25th, 2020
I received a bed 24th april 2020. It's not fit for purpose. The drawers dont fit. The mattress is coming away at the seams and the to is clicked in several places I've emailed them the pictures. No answer on the phone from them. The bed is shambolic to say the least avoid this firm at all cost. I will be taking legal advice.
marks2604
May 23rd, 2020
Bought a dual spring memory foam mattress for my son, £109 with free delivery.
I then get contacted as apparently Carnoustie is not part of the UK mainland and therefore there would be a delivery charge.
Eventually this fee is deleted as a 'good will gesture'.
5 days later the mattress arrives. It is the most poor quality, cheap piece of rubbish, no memory foam, no padding, with springs almost poking through the cheap fabric.
After 1 hour trying to get hold of someone I am told I can get a refund but there is a £50 uplift charge.
TOTAL SCAM, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
lynnem144
July 8th, 2020
Please DO NOT buy from this company!
I ordered 4 Selena beds in grey back on 2nd May and I still have not received them.
I have asked for a refund on numerous occasions and they have just ignored my request.
They won't answer the telephone or respond to emails.
I am contacting Trading Standards and the Police.
christians250
July 2nd, 2020
Shockingly bad customer service if you have any type of issue...
Stay well clear! They are very quick to answer phone when you are buying but will then not answer when you need help in any way!!!
Absolute rubbish!!!!
sebs14
August 5th, 2020
Do not use these people, there are scammers! I ordered a bed to be delivered 2 weeks from date of ordering, to be told the day before delivery that they didn't have the bed in stock and I needed to choose a different bed. But it was in stock when I ordered it and they were happy to take my money. They offered me a new bed which was meant to be delivered that week but then they changed the delivery date to the following week. That delivery got cancelled because they damaged the item, so they then resent another one, which they then emailed me the day before delivering that it was out of stock.
So I got sold two beds that weren't in stock or that they gave to other people. Takes ages to get through to their helpline, and if you are waiting more than 10mins they just cut you off and tell you to try again later.
Appalling! Do not use!
vitaliyp7
December 10th, 2019
I would like to mention that if you have a flat please ask them on delivery policy. It was our first time ordering a bed from there. It was delivered outside our buildings and we were told to get the bed of the van with the matress because he will no deliver it further. When we asked why he replied in anger that he "works alone" and can not do it by himself. When we said that he needs to deliver the matress atleast to communal area, he chucked the matress and the bed outside our block and left while swearing and calling us names. I got in contact with company and they did not do anything about it, worst thing is was that they promised that the manager will call back. Some of our neighbours has helped to deliver it into our apartment but then we found out that the matress was too small. When we asked to get new matress they have stated that new one will be sent out however nothing arrived. I called back again and they completely forgot. When the matress arrived they placed it in communal area that time however told me that I need to bring the original matress down and did not even help me. I notified them that I had surgery after hernia and they completely did not care. Managed to swap it over with help of neighbours. This was the worst experience I have ever had with the company and I will never purchase anything from there again.
soogieh
May 5th, 2020
Specifically called to get an idea of delivery times before ordering to save hassle later. Made order on the phone as was told delivery date I received no email confirmation. Delivery datecame and passed even though a received a text on the day stating the time. I had to contact them (which was a nightmare) to be told it was recalled but when I challenged and said but it's still for sale on their website all of a sudden it was out of stock and I could have it two months after the original order date, offered a replacement but was something they had no photos of ?? Yes I'll spend £500 on something I have no description/ picture of - I don't think so. I asked for a refund said I would get a call in 24hrs wasn't taking the risk then said it's been processed and will take 10 working days. I asked for an email confirmation that I would wait online for after not receiving an order confirmation at which point Sarah decided to end the chat so I am not hopeful of getting the refund for. Them and will go to the credit card company instead.
deborahd636
May 20th, 2020
ABSOLUTE JOKE !!!! MATTRESS ORDERED £369.99 1ST PICTURE MATTRESS SENT 2ND PUCTURE. DO NOT ORDER FROMTHIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE SORRY
johnh1923
January 11th, 2019
Awful service all round. Frame & Mattress delivered separately which was a complete pain. Main bed supports have failed and 2 months later, very little in way of communication and trying to fob me off saying i have to wait for the manufacturer. Try to phone and waiting times are ridiculous. Joke of a business and they should be laws to protect people from vile business owners like these. The products are awful. Ordered the premium mattress with memory foam topper and its as hard as a piece of plywood. Dont waste your money or time with these idiots.
valeries198
September 30th, 2019
I bought this bed just after my husband had died the bed frame not too bad but I would say be careful of the mattress I bought mine Jan 2019 I have stayed at my daughters for about 3 months and I was told by a friend to put a duvet on top of the mattress and it will help as I have bad arthritis but I am getting up now in the morning than when I go to bed and it's because I can feel and see every spring in it, it is the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever had you can feel each spring.
johnf1558
November 14th, 2019
Bought a bed as advertised on the web site, on the strength of the good quality mattress advertised and pictured. Totally different mattress sent and beds.co.uk refusing to budge saying its the right one, even after I sent them pics, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE " FABRIC SHADE AND PATTERN MAY VARY" Conned.
Worse quality mattress I have ever seen. Now looking more money from me to upgrade the to a half decent one. Joke. AVOID like the plague, Pity I couldn't give 0 star rating. Beware what you see is not what you get..
dazzah1
July 4th, 2018
Should have took notice of the bad reviews and stayed well away from this company. Bought a bed from this company. Poor quality metal legs which bend and snap at the slightest movement of the bed!!! Also poorly fitting wooden slats which every time myself or my wife move they come apart and fall out. Paid £308 for this bed which they say was 70% off. Informed company of the problems but got nothing back!!!
marym648
April 11th, 2018
Dreadful customer service. I really would advise against buying from them. I ordered 2 beds with matching headboards. One was to be black king size with grey headboard and the other brown double with cream headboard. They reversed the colours of the bases and sent non matching headboards but refuse point blank to fix the problem. To make matters worse, they tried to say that I had ordered non matching beds & headboards which I just cannot believe and they won't send the order so I can check it. DON'T TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE.
nazira5
August 1st, 2018
Dodgiest company I've ever dealt with. Ordered a mattress that looks like they assembled it themselves in their backyard. Bounces like crazy every time you turn over, way too narrow (width conveniently not mentioned in site description) so it doesnt fit the bed and every time you turn you've got an arm and a shoulder drooping off the edge. It also had dirt patches on it. Surprised these clowns are still in business. I bet they made most of the positive reviews themselves. Dont buy from these dodgy lot
patriciap338
February 9th, 2019
We bought a king sized divan bed from this company in September 2018. I knew from the price that the bed wouldn't be top quality, after all you get what you pay for! However I didn't expect the base to collapse into the drawer within 3 months of purchasing it!! The quality of the bed base was very poor indeed. We have since purchased one of better quality from another company as I didn't want a replacement of the same quality, but I emailed Beds.co.uk advising them of the problem so that they have the right of reply before I write this review, but they did not have the decency to respond to me. Would definitely stay clear of this company in future!
deepab4
August 21st, 2018
Bought few beds from this company. Very poor service had to chase them a lot before getting my delivery . To my surprise did not get the single bed delivered. Againg start chasing them ask for refund which was very hard to get . Spoke to a manager but no change this time they came to deliver without informing me. And was the wrong bed. Still waiting for refund lets see poor service.
simonp63
August 31st, 2017
Ordered a divan based on the next day delivery advertised. Was told that delivery company would contact me, no phone call no email. Chased Beds.co.uk who arrogantly said it's not their problem it's with their delivery company. Cancelled my order, but then they tried to deliver, I refused the bed, still chasing beds.co.uk for a refund. Absolutely hopeless customer service. 1 star is too many
Beds r. – Beds.co.uk Rep
Hi there, Thank You for your review, We are very sorry that we could not for fill your order, It does state quiet clearly on our website that our divan beds are made to order and we do advise 7-10 working days for delivery, I can see that you requested a full refund a few days after you cancelled the delivery which was done and as you purchased via card we did advise you it will take a few days to clear into your account.

Kind Regards
Julie
samm306
August 13th, 2018
Shocking company and diabolical customer service. They will take your money and not refund.
We ordered through your website and arranged delivery. We was then told the day before you didnt have it and someone would call us. a couple of days later they did and said they could provide the same bed from a different supplier
we ordered and then when due to be delivered they cancelled again so we requested a refund last monday.
Now we still haven't received. Spoke to someone on the phone but they wasn't helpful and said another 3-5 days
petel23
March 27th, 2018
I'm too worn out with these people to even go into it. Save yourself while you still can. Don't buy anything from them.

You were warned.
mossm3
September 9th, 2017
• Updated review
After seeing my review here, beds.co.uk contacted me, despite multiple attempts to get them to answer my direct complaints. They kindly offered a refund of £25. Which covered the cost of disposal,.............only if I removed the post here.

At no point did they feel there was any reason to look into the poor products, only to protect there name. I told them 25 pounds was a price I'm happy to lose, so that others can learn
Awful mattress
September 7th, 2017
• Previous review
Great delivery and price..........................but after a few uses of a 5ft , 1500 pocket sprung mattress, it has crators and lumps and even kids complain. after 1 year of owning it and maybe 6 weeks of use, i am ready to dump it, shocking bad quality.
lisaw514
October 2nd, 2018
Worse customer service in the world bed and mattress is the worse in the world pls do not by ever mattresses is like fag paper. U can feel springs in
The bed, customer service told me that they are not a charity case and I should of paid. The mattress had marks on it . Phone customer services and they were rude and also to take it back u have to pay 50 pounds for them to collect it
Beds r. – Beds.co.uk Rep
Hello Carley

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the products you received, but unfortunately, I am unable to find any order details, as you have not specified any delivery postcode or reference number.
Could I kindly ask you to supply a Delivery postcode and/or reference number please, as this will help me to find your order details and to allow me to further assist you in your issue.

Please send me an email to royce@beds.co.uk

Kind regards

Royce

adrianl115
January 7th, 2019
I ordered a divan, mattress and headboard directly from their website beds.co.uk
When the bed arrived the two divan parts were the same and there was no way to fix them together or attach the headboard (which cost extra). I tried emailing, I tried calling, I tried leaving online chat messages but I just cant get through to them by any of those methods. I have been unable to speak to anyone at all.
In the end I had no choice but to open a PayPal dispute, to which beds.co.uk said they would issue a refund as soon as I return the bed. This is no use to me, it means I'd have to package up a double bed and pay the costs of returning it which is a lot of work on my part just to make up for their mistake. I imagine the shipping would not be a small charge either. What I want is what I ordered and paid for in the first place but no-one has contacted me to actually find a solution, I cant get hold of anyone at beds.co.uk at all.
I would just order somewhere else and not risk it, I don't seem to be the only person with these kind of issues.

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (6)

you should be suspicious

By DON J.
See more answers (3)

Absolutely not! It's cheap & nasty with appalling customer service.

By Linda H.
See more answers (2)

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

See more answers (2)

Once a refund has been authorised it will take 2-5 working days for the funds to return to your account. Kind regards, Terri

See more answers (2)

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r.,

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r.,

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r.,

My mattress was fully sealed but the strap broke when putting it on the base. Cheap & nasty goods & they ignore all attempts at communication to resolve issues, my advice is don't bother.

By Linda H.

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

We are specialists in beds, mattresses and rattan garden furniture.

Beds r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beds.co.uk?

Have a question about Beds.co.uk?