Beddinginn

Beddinginn has a consumer rating of 3.69 stars from 401 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Beddinginn most frequently mention customer service, good quality and duvet cover. Beddinginn ranks 9th among Bedding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 2.6%

• And I love their bedding sets, with amazing prints.
  • Customer service is so important and they are above and beyond.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Beddinginn?

“High-quality and Elegant Bedding Set.”

Chee A.
11/24/19

This bedding set is exactly what I wanted. It's elegant, high quality, and is just right for spring, summer, and fall. This is a quilted bedspread that would last long. It is wonderfully luxurious and soft to lie on. Best quilted bedspread I've bought.

“Fake website do not use!”

Michael H.
3/11/20

Please do not use this site! There is not a customer service email and once your payment is processed you are no longer able to see your order! They will not respond to emails! Please stay away from this site! 120 usd plus shipping is gone now dealing with these people! Learn from my mistake do not use them for no reason at all it's best to just go to EBay or Amazon they have the same products! Once again please do don't use. Unless you have money to just throw away!

bedding sets (16) customer service (27)
michaelh2062
March 11th, 2020
robertm3041
July 12th, 2020
Ordered seat covers on June 2,2020. Got an order # along with a tracking #. Keep telling me in transit, in transit
Today is July 12 and still no covers. Probably out $143.00. Learned a lesson, read REVIEWS prior to placing orders
Will contact my bank about this scam. How can our government allow this crap to go on without shutting these
Scam artists down.
karenh2070
November 18th, 2020
I ordered royal blue seat covers and they sent navy blue. I asked them to refund my money and they said we will refund your money less the cost to ship them back, AND the cost we incurred shipping them to you! Well, that's $150 and I paid $185. Then they offered me $20 and then $25 in the next email when I kept complaining... sigh. My question is, why should I have to be the one out the money for their mistake? Buyer BEWARE! See pics and see who you think is responsible for this.
sido6
August 28th, 2020
The first photo is what i wanted. The second is what i got. Not worth spending your money on. I waited five months for these custom seat covers. I got mine luckily but half the people don't.
dorisw109
April 16th, 2020
I ordered back in Dec 2019 a Wolf fannel bedsheets but they sent me a cheap not fannel terrible grade of material wolf bed sheet. After numerous calls I was told they would give e a credit of $11.00 for a $66.00. Bed sheet which I refused. Next step I was told to sent it back to China in early Jan 2020 & still no one can tell me anything & still no refund. Customer service is lousy Iwill never order from then again. Ordered from the states only to find out it was from China. Imagine that...
fredericop2
September 7th, 2020
I ordered seat covers for my 4 door 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited in May and received them in late August. The driver's seat cover had a blue stain that wouldn't come out. The rear seat cover they sent did not fit my Jeep. They sent a rear seat cover for a rear bench seat. My Jeep has the 60/40 rear split seat. I even verified this with them. I've emailed their customer service (through the website) several times. They are in China so it takes them several days to respond back. They acknowledged that it was their fault, but they want to send me a replacement set and want me to pay half! Or I can re-order a new set at a discount! All I want is for them to send me the correct rear seat cover... will update when I get a final answer. SO far it has been very frustrating.
fritzj13
August 14th, 2020
I ordered some seat cover from those ppl. And it s been 2 months, never receive anything. I emailed customer service few weeks ago, no answer. This is a scam, those ppl should be reported and put behind bars. And now their system is telling that my order number is wrong. Smh!
christinep416
April 29th, 2020
If I had done due diligence and read the reviews, I would have never used them. My story is like many others. Spent $65 in the beginning of March, got a notice items shipped 3/24, then they said 3/26, but we still don't have the items. The tracking info they give leads to nowhere. They have not responded to my emails, there is no valid # to call them so I had to dispute the charge on my visa and now my credit will get dinged for not paying the bill. So, do not use this site unless you want to kiss your hard earned money good bye.
jazminep7
August 12th, 2020
I orded car seat covers in early May and they never showed... 180.00 of my hard earned money gone and they do not answer emails... I will never order anything from overseas again... and I thought I was making a purchase from Poland but its China! They are the worst! Never again... don't waste your money on this or any other Chinese site.
toyaa1
July 23rd, 2020
I waited 2 months for seat covers' still waiting at this point I just want my money back and this is the first and last time I order anything from this site! It should not take this long for anything a damn rip off! I repeat if you order seat covers be prepared to wait more than 2 months or more! I'm done wit online shoppers to much scams and bs
rayh156
October 3rd, 2018
Shipping costs seem very high. Not good instructions on how to use coupons. Product look okay but haven't gotten the product yet so I am waiting to see how it looks and works out. Customer service isn't very good. It has chat but there is no one available to chat with. You can email customer service but they don't reply for 24 hours. By then you can find the item somewhere else.
beddinginnr
Beddinginn R. – Beddinginn Rep
Dear customer, we have replied to your email, please check your email. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Have a nice day.
paulb2155
July 3rd, 2020
Wish I came here first. I purchased car seat covers last month. Paid way too much for "expedited shipping", no order confirmation email, zero customer service, and no way to actually get a refund. I've emailed their supposed customer service email and heard nothing. Big mistake. Any positive review is probably fake.
joseh239
July 18th, 2020
I ordered a product from this company before reading all the reviews... Its been over 2 months now and I havent recieved anything from them... Ive tried numerous times to get ahold of someone but was unsuccessful... The Quality of customer care is a joke and their service is Fraud... I honestly don't know how they are in business still! I will be reporting them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and my LAWYER! To everyone else whos been dooped out of their hard earned money I suggest you do the same
juniorm57
May 29th, 2020
Biggest scam really pissed off. I purchased seat covers over 7 weeks ago now, worst thing is I can't even track my order I tried reaching out to customer service. But guess what they don't even reply back all they are good for is taking peoples money i will be reporting this to proper authorities
marya985
May 5th, 2020
If you value your money stay away. I ordered a duvet in January. I received it 3 months later. According to the website, I should have gotten in 3-7 days. When I opened the package, I found the duvet half done. It was supposed to be these beautiful blue/green flowers & most of the cover was white. It was like they ran out of ink. When I contacted them for a refund or remake, I was told to send it back at my expense. In the end, it cost me $55.00 for the shipping both ways & I have NOTHING. They credited my account & shorted me $10. Their website is fraudulent as well. They say they are from Poland & have a return address in California. In reality, you're ordering from China. There may be some people that get what they ordered, but if you don't get what you order, you will be out of shipping fees & get NOTHING.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE.. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!

samf176
December 26th, 2019
I ordered a bedspread and throw pillows. Bedspread came without a label and the air sucked out of package it was so wrinkled. Ugh! The throw pillows never arrived. When I went to my local Post Office they did the tracking and said it went back to to there facility in Baltimore, Maryland. I tried several times to get a refund just on my pillows and they are not answering my emails.
christinak181
July 9th, 2020
I ordered car seat covers 2 months ago. Paid them $143.00. I got an email from them on June 24th only after threatening legal action. The email had a bogus tracking number, said I should receive my order in 7-9 days. Still no order! I am calling my bank and requesting a refund and reporting this company as a fraud. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
dorothyq83
August 9th, 2020
I placed an order in June finally got a tracking # in July it is now August and no sign or movements of the package traveling to the US all I get from them is an automated x4 or 5 email response sorry please be patient. I have filled a claim with PayPal waiting for results.
debp97
June 12th, 2020
Wish I could give 0 stars, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Total SCAM, they took $122.00 from me and never sent a confirmation email or a receipt. Will not help me without the order #, I am so upset, I am a single Mom and live on a budget! I am trying to contact them and they keep asking for a order#. BEWARE! PLEASE DONT TRUST THEM, I HAVE A LAWYER NOW AND WILL EXPOSE THEM, I WILL POST DAILY IF I NEED TO!
matthewm194
January 20th, 2018
I had been looking for some bedding and it took quite a long time to have you go through 200+ pages because the filters were not working.
lindaj216
May 12th, 2018
I love this website for just about anything. The only negative would be the checking out process. I signed up because I love things for my car and to get $5,00 off, but when checking out, it states that it does not apply. The shipping is sometimes more than the merchandise...
stej2
June 1st, 2020
I still havent recived my order i didnt even get an email confirmation i tried contacting thru email. But theres no phone!? I am very upset still waiting on my car mats my order is paid through web prove of it! But it goes blank when i try to track it this is $#*! RIDICULOUS! WHERES MY ORDER DONT CUSTOMERS BEWARE EVER dont order a thing out this webSITE is a scam**
cheekyg
October 16th, 2020
They will not stop e-mailing me even though I have asked several times to be removed from their mailing list. They claim they can't do that! I have never heard of such a thing, isn't that considered harrassment?
sashas73
May 19th, 2020
I still havent recived my order i didnt even get an email confirmation i tried contacting yall but theres no phone i am very upset still waiting on my covers i can c my order is paid through web but it goes blank when i try to track it this is horrible i was robbed of 120 bucks pls dont order a thing out this web is a scam
helenac36
August 14th, 2020
This is the biggest rip off. These people are scammers. Am still waiting on my order of car seats from 2 months ago... please if you value your money... do your research before giving it away to these dishonest people... who wants to live off your hard earned money... stay away from beddington site!..

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping is 2-5 days, standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

See more answers (8)

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

See more answers (8)

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

See more answers (6)

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

See more answers (5)

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you... I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!

By Mary W.

Could you please tell us the order number? Did you receive it?

See more answers (3)

I have a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order. i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make order no.: 374472 order status: preparing time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 sub-order no. item item price amount status save shipping cost grand total plaid and flowers design cotton 4-piece duvet cover sets size-queen usd $ 71.09 1 paid usd $ 0.00 standard shipping cost usd $ 19.85 usd $ 90.94 shipping & delivery shipping address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan, nouveau-brunswick, canada postal code: e8s 1t4 phone number: 1-506-601-0394 billing address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue city: shippagan, nouveau-brunswick, canada postal code: e8s 1t4 phone number: 1-506-601-0394 shipping methodstandard shipping leave message order track time for operation information operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 payment verified and the order has been paid. it is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 the order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 payment verified and the order has been paid. it is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 the order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 your order has been hold, our service stuff is trying to contact you. you can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 i wrote and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

See more answers (3)

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes, we sure have. More items you can refer on: http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

See more answers (3)

It will take 7-9 days to prepare. Hope this will help you.

See more answers (2)

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods. There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site. Our overseas warehouse is being built. Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beddinginn staff and other customers.

Here we share beddinginn reviews! Welcome to share your shopping experience about beddinginn.com!

Business History

Welcome to Beddinginn.com, one of the leading suppliers of bedding sets and home decor in China. We keep abreast with the latest trends in fashion, offering fashionable bedding sets, blankets, bathrobe, towel, kitchen gadgets of good quality at the most reasonable price for each guest in the world.

We provide thousands of dedicated products for global buyers. Our buyers are from over 230 countries worldwide. As our designers 's productivity, the products on Beddinginn updates almost everyday. On our website, international buyers can purchase a wide range of products at very low price. In addition, our customers can also enjoy the custom made items of bedding sets / curtains, which could be more suitable for you.

All the products we are selling are made by top quality material and they go through rigorous inspection. We have an elite team with professional skills and unlimited creativity in product research and development.

Beddinginn.com offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to offering all of our clients a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team. Our tried and tested Trust Marketing and PayPal payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment.
Unlike our competitors, we have truly taken out the hassle of international trade—from product sourcing, secure payment and shipping. Since its foundation, Beddinginn.com has seen accelerating growth rate in a number of business indicators, including year-to-year gross merchandising value, number of orders, registered buyers, sellers and listings.

beddinginnr
Beddinginn R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beddinginn?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.7
Have a question about Beddinginn?