Beddinginn

Beddinginn has a consumer rating of 3.85 stars from 378 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Beddinginn also ranks 2nd among Bedding sites.

• I received the bedding sets about a month ago and waited for making a review before i wash it.
  • I was also very happy with the quality of material on the Duvee and pillow cases also.

• I tried reaching out to customer service 3 times before I put in a claim with paypal.
  • Well I guess I can finally write a review on this company.
How would you rate Beddinginn?

“High-quality and Elegant Bedding Set .”

Chee A.
11/24/19

This bedding set is exactly what I wanted. It's elegant, high quality, and is just right for spring, summer, and fall. This is a quilted bedspread that would last long. It is wonderfully luxurious and soft to lie on. Best quilted bedspread I've bought.

“Fake website do not use!”

Michael H.
3/11/20

Please do not use this site! There is not a customer service email and once your payment is processed you are no longer able to see your order! They will not respond to emails! Please stay away from this site! 120 usd plus shipping is gone now dealing with these people! Learn from my mistake do not use them for no reason at all it's best to just go to EBay or Amazon they have the same products! Once again please do don't use. Unless you have money to just throw away!

customer service (23) bedding sets (16) company (53) car seat (11) pillow cases (5) item (63) quality products (5) return policy (3) paypal dispute (3) customer support (4)
michaelh2062
March 11th, 2020
dorisw109
April 16th, 2020
I ordered back in Dec 2019 a Wolf fannel bedsheets but they sent me a cheap not fannel terrible grade of material wolf bed sheet. After numerous calls I was told they would give e a credit of $11.00 for a $66.00. bed sheet which I refused. Next step I was told to sent it back to China in early Jan 2020 & still no one can tell me anything & still no refund. Customer service is lousy Iwill never order from then again. Ordered from the states only to find out it was from China. Imagine that...
christinep416
April 29th, 2020
If I had done due diligence and read the reviews, I would have never used them. My story is like many others. Spent $65 in the beginning of March, got a notice items shipped 3/24, then they said 3/26, but we still don't have the items. The tracking info they give leads to nowhere. They have not responded to my emails, there is no valid # to call them so I had to dispute the charge on my visa and now my credit will get dinged for not paying the bill. So, do not use this site unless you want to kiss your hard earned money good bye.
rayh156
October 3rd, 2018
Shipping costs seem very high. Not good instructions on how to use coupons. Product look okay but haven't gotten the product yet so I am waiting to see how it looks and works out. Customer service isn't very good. It has chat but there is no one available to chat with. You can email customer service but they don't reply for 24 hours. By then you can find the item somewhere else.
beddinginnr
Beddinginn R. – Beddinginn Rep
Dear customer, we have replied to your email, please check your email. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Have a nice day.
juniorm57
May 29th, 2020
biggest scam really pissed off .I purchased seat covers over 7 weeks ago now ,worst thing is I can't even track my order I tried reaching out to customer service. But guess what they don't even reply back all they are good for is taking peoples money i will be reporting this to proper authorities
matthewm194
January 20th, 2018
I had been looking for some bedding and it took quite a long time to have you go through 200+ pages because the filters were not working.
marya985
May 5th, 2020
If you value your money stay away. I ordered a duvet in January. I received it 3 months later. According to the website, I should have gotten in 3-7 days. When I opened the package, I found the duvet half done. It was supposed to be these beautiful blue/green flowers & most of the cover was white. It was like they ran out of ink. When I contacted them for a refund or remake, I was told to send it back at my expense. In the end, it cost me $55.00 for the shipping both ways & I have NOTHING. they credited my account & shorted me $10. Their website is fraudulent as well. They say they are from Poland & have a return address in California. In reality, you're ordering from China. There may be some people that get what they ordered, but if you don't get what you order, you will be out of shipping fees & get NOTHING.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE.. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!

samf176
December 26th, 2019
I ordered a bedspread and throw pillows . Bedspread came without a label and the air sucked out of package it was so wrinkled. Ugh!! The throw pillows never arrived . When I went to my local Post Office they did the tracking and said it went back to to there facility in Baltimore, Maryland. I tried several times to get a refund just on my pillows and they are not answering my emails .
stej2
June 1st, 2020
I still havent recived my order i didnt even get an email confirmation i tried contacting thru email.. but theres no phone!!!???? i am very upset still waiting on my car mats my order is paid through web prove of it!!! but it goes blank when i try to track it this is $#*! RIDICULOUS!! WHERES MY ORDER DONT CUSTOMERS BEWARE EVER dont order a thing out this webSITE is a scam**
sashas73
May 19th, 2020
I still havent recived my order i didnt even get an email confirmation i tried contacting yall but theres no phone i am very upset still waiting on my covers i can c my order is paid through web but it goes blank when i try to track it this is horrible i was robbed of 120 bucks pls dont order a thing out this web is a scam
marcis24
December 23rd, 2019
Shame on you bedding inn! Total scam! Im disappointed in myself for not looking into this company better before suggesting to my daughter to get a Christmas gift for her brother from here!! Its been 3 weeks, and nothing! Now the page conveniently wont load. They stoled my daughters money and a gift for my son for Christmas! Disgusting!!!
orientef
May 31st, 2020
SCAM !!!!, i bought car seats april 26th and i dont have any news from the company, never respond the emails, 35 days after i order nothing happens, this company sucks
markw1025
December 13th, 2019
I order some Christmas decorations I placed the order on :11-19-2019 10:41:09 and never received it. Couldn't get responses from the company other than to look at the tracking. The tracking information is in chinese and doesn't reflect reality. It says my order it has been in shipping for over 2 weeks. It is a direct chinese company with with limited customer support abilities and apparently extreme long shipping practices ( i've been waiting a month 12/13/2019) processes.
melissac574
January 5th, 2020
I ordered a comforter set for my daughter for Christmas. Guaranteed arrival before xmas. Thank God I paid through paypal as this may be the only way I get my money back. I started a claim through paypal and Bedding Inn did respond but stated the only way they would "prepare" my item is if I would stop the claim through paypal. No way! I told them to ship the item and I would withdraw the claim stating they resolved it fairly and timely. Still nothing. I gave them until the 4th of January to respond. Still nothing. I feel this company is a SCAM and I'm sorry I didn't search them out ahead of time.
karens1473
May 12th, 2020
this company is a joke don't waist your money took three weeks to ship my order and it was missing one item and the lights I ordered didn't work and my comforter was basically a sheet.
marcb391
May 20th, 2020
ordered car seat covers. I did not receive the quality i ordered and was double billed. Beddinginn claims I never disputed the order and screwed me.
keithh291
October 30th, 2019
The site stated these car seats were leather. However they were extremely overpriced cotton batting covered in synthetic "fur". It all ripped apart the first day. They never responded to my inquiry for a refund or replacement.
danag137
December 17th, 2019
First of all every single positive review here is a fake as well! The site, the good reviews - ITS ALL A SCAM!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE - IT is A SCAM!! I ordered in November and over a month later NOTHING!! Pictures below explain.

rhondag83
February 7th, 2019
Do not order anything from this company!! Ordered bohemian dream catcher on 02-01-2019. Was suppose to be shipped within 4-8 days and still has not moved! I have sent emails requesting information as to why with no response. Contacting my credit card company and filing fraud!!!! It will also be my mission to turn these people into as many regulators as possible and get them either fined or their website shut down! Hate dishonesty
denisel233
November 6th, 2019
This company is a scam. They try to get you to drop the PayPal dispute and will not Refund your money nor will you receive you items purchased. Stay away from them. All positive reviews are Fake!
johnc3142
October 24th, 2019
all positive reviews are fake, same grammar mistakes as in their customer service emails... they trick you into closing a paypal dispute, before issuing a refund
garys727
October 25th, 2019
I ordered seat covers for my Daughter on 9-28-19 I as of yet to get them. I never heard a word until I tried to cancel order on 10-19-19 then they sent me an e-mail stating sorry for delay it had been shipped. I explained my daughters birthday party is on 10-26-19 and I had too get another gift. They refused too give me my money back or give me a date it would arrive. My advice stick too amazon I got her another gift got in 3 days, Also you can only communicate through e-mail no phone number. All you get from them is were sorry.
jessj39
November 19th, 2019
I would NOT recommend anyone to purchase from this company.
I ordered the "Light Blue Lily 3D Printed 4-Piece Polyester Bedding Sets/Duvet Covers" from this company for my daughters birthday. What you see on the website is not what you will receive and the customer service is almost nonexistent.

Here is the proof I have to back up my statements of why you should not ever purchase from this company:
1.) Shipping: you are charged extra surcharges when your items is shipped to America. (So expect extra charges you didn't anticipate.)

2.) You can't track the shipping. It took over a month to get my product. (I honestly didn't think we'd ever receive it and figured I would soon have to argue with this company on not receiving my order.)

3.) Upon arrival, one of the pillow cases sent had a big black blob of ink on it. So one damaged item.....

4.) The duvet was not what was shown in the picture. I ordered a Twin size duvet....but it looks like what they did was send me the bottom left section of a King size duvet. Instead of several lily flowers on the duvet like the picture, there was only one extremely large over sized lily printed. Not even close to what was shown on the website. If the website showed me a picture of what I have as the product you would receive....I definitely would have NOT bought it.

5.) I reached out to Customer Service and posted a complaint on 9-27-19. I never heard a peep back from them. I sent a follow up email through the website today (11-19-19) listing all the same information - the damaged pillow case, the duvet not being what was shown on their website. After I posted the message, I saw a message pop up back from 9-27-19. They responded to me but I never got the message until I re-messaged them. Their contact/response time has major programming bugs in it. So don't anticipate to reach out one time and get a response. You will need to reach out again, and again, and again, etc.

Their response to me that I read in the message was:
"The pattern will change slightly according to the size, hope you understand. And sorry for the pillowcase, we'd like to resend a new one to you, could you accept it?"

I messaged back letting them know that no where on their website do they list "The pattern will change slightly according to the size" which means they are falsely advertising their product. And frankly, they shouldn't even have to ask if I would accept a new pillow case to replace the damaged one. But I'm assuming they are asking if I will "accept it" because they would like me to pay for the shipping charge. And the only way they will give me a refund, is if I pay shipping to another country to send them back the product I technically didn't buy because it's not what was listed on their website. And they won't give you money back until they receive the package. So that would be in 1 or 2 months for you to wait...and if the package is lost then you not only get stuck with paying for product that was falsely advertised, you also get to pay for shipping it overseas and never getting your money back.

My gift to my daughter ended up being damaged and not even what I ordered in the first place. And instead of costing me around $90 dollars. It's going to cost me an extra $30-$40 on top of the $90 just in shipping charges because of this company's false advertising and lack of customer care.

Play it safe and order from an American company online or from a store you can walk in to. You'll be so much more happy and thankful, please learn from my lesson with this company.
brandyt23
May 3rd, 2019
We placed an order in early February for a custom gift from this place. They took my payment the next business day. Here it is May 3rd still haven't received the product. Contacted them several times and all they will email back is: it takes 4-7 days for production. Well its know been 50 plus days and still nothing. I've asked for tracking numbers, someone to contact me....nothing. they did send an email asking if they could refund a portion of my payment. Why would I do that? I want all my money back or the product. I would advise and consumer NOT to order form this company, unless you like throughing your money away on nothing!
oland
October 9th, 2019
Don't buy from this company. Look out at all the reviews and consumers' complaints about them you won't believe it!!! Looks like they ripped off tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of consumers. BeddingInn should be banned for life from selling over the Internet!

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

See more answers (8)

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

See more answers (8)

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

See more answers (6)

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

See more answers (5)

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.

I have a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make order no.: 374472 order status: preparing time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 sub-order no. item item price amount status save shipping cost grand total plaid and flowers design cotton 4-piece duvet cover sets size-queen usd $ 71.09 1 paid usd $ 0.00 standard shipping cost usd $ 19.85 usd $ 90.94 shipping & delivery shipping address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,canada postal code:e8s 1t4 phone number:1-506-601-0394 billing address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue city:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,canada postal code:e8s 1t4 phone number:1-506-601-0394 shipping methodstandard shipping leave message order track time for operation information operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 payment verified and the order has been paid. it is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 the order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 payment verified and the order has been paid. it is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 the order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.you can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 i wrote and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

See more answers (3)

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

See more answers (3)

It will take 7-9 days to prepare. Hope this will help you.

See more answers (2)

Could you please tell us the order number? Did you receive it?

See more answers (2)

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Beddinginn staff and other customers.

Here we share beddinginn reviews! Welcome to share your shopping experience about beddinginn.com !

Business History

Welcome to Beddinginn.com, one of the leading suppliers of bedding sets and home decor in China. We keep abreast with the latest trends in fashion, offering fashionable bedding sets, blankets, bathrobe, towel, kitchen gadgets of good quality at the most reasonable price for each guest in the world.

We provide thousands of dedicated products for global buyers. Our buyers are from over 230 countries worldwide. As our designers 's productivity, the products on Beddinginn updates almost everyday. On our website, international buyers can purchase a wide range of products at very low price. In addition, our customers can also enjoy the custom made items of bedding sets / curtains, which could be more suitable for you.

All the products we are selling are made by top quality material and they go through rigorous inspection. We have an elite team with professional skills and unlimited creativity in product research and development.

Beddinginn.com offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to offering all of our clients a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team. Our tried and tested Trust Marketing and PayPal payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment.
Unlike our competitors, we have truly taken out the hassle of international trade—from product sourcing, secure payment and shipping. Since its foundation, Beddinginn.com has seen accelerating growth rate in a number of business indicators, including year-to-year gross merchandising value, number of orders, registered buyers, sellers and listings.

beddinginnr
Beddinginn R.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beddinginn?

Have a question about Beddinginn?