Review of BeddingInn

reviews@Beddinginn.com

andrav
9/26/18

i will order again soon
i was satisfied about the products i got
great prices, quality and shipping
i recommend for you and for your friends as gifts

sandyg95
9/16/18

I am loving the variety of items, just trying to figure out the codes to insert into check out have emailed, should I get the 10.00 off and get register 5.00 ?

mihaelam2
9/11/18

I was surfing through the Internet when Beddinginn drove my attention. I love the diversity of this site. Have you seen the hoodies? The galaxy ones are awesome and quite good quality.

aireenm1
8/22/18

I had a lot of questions and they were so kind to assist me and help me all through the purchase.
They have amazing prices and the coolest styles in their website. I will be purchasing again very soon

leidianap
8/10/18

The store is very good!
I bought a product on the site and they were very helpful and I had no problem getting the products.
They came super packed and without any damage.
I recommend the site yes, because it has cool, cheap and quality products.

saratat
7/19/18

Excellent and good quality of products, you have to recommend to everyone who is willing to spend less.

nathaliag2
7/17/18

Wonderful shop with a lot of items. Quality note ten. The items are all beautiful and tasteful. The service is wonderful.

pamelac185
7/14/18

Easy to use so far just put in my first order I hope it is up to the quality it looks to be !
Reading other reviews so not too sure what to expect from this
I ordered the elephant pillow for my soon to be newest grand child it looks so comfy for the baby so hope I am not disappointed by it!

jennys171
7/14/18

The material of the seat covers are great quality and looks great too! I can easily wipe messes off and it was easy to install! Definitely a good buy!

olab20
7/14/18

I didn't expect that products from beddinginn are so good quality and they look so good! I'm going to be a regular customer for sure.

deboraho45
7/12/18

Website for easy and lots to choose from Looking forward to receiving my product for my new car. Very beautiful products and quite attractive. Hoping to get a free shipping coupon ,

catarinap5
7/12/18

I truly love the store, it has really good products and the service is simply amazing! They are very attentive and friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this store!

carolp253
7/11/18

I always look for stores that have different and mostly quality items. The BeeddingInn is the right place to find all the items you need for the most part with great discounts. I love it!

simoneb33
7/6/18

is a store with diverse and very beautiful products. the prices are quite attractive. I loved it.
The service was great with me, I really enjoyed getting to know the products and everything the store offers

kristinah50
7/6/18

After reviewing numerous websites inscluding this one I have enjoyed your Nice and unique bedding selection.

sanelas4
7/6/18

The website is great and the price range is very nice. I order some items for my home and was really impressed with the quality of it. It came pretty quick. I love everything I got so I am sure that I will shop there again.

jamesf440
5/30/18

Everythings looks good stuffs but when I was ordering but Im wait almost 2month this time I dont know Im In distress

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear customer. Can you please tell us the order number so we can check it? If there's any problem with it, please contact us. Have a nice day.
farisf
5/17/18

The perfect one for shopping and the price its okay not expensive thank you for good app.

Vb. Cbbcbnv yvibino uvuv

lindaj216
5/12/18

I love this website for just about anything. The only negative would be the checking out process. I signed up because I love things for my car and to get $5,00 off, but when checking out, it states that it does not apply. The shipping is sometimes more than the merchandise...

madhurk1
5/7/18

Spent $190 on the Nissan Murano seat cover. What I got was pathetic, hopeless seat cover- can't use them.

heatherm238
4/19/18

I love all of the choices. Our 10 yr old son spent 2 weeks looking for new bedding. We went to a half a dozen stores. And within 10 minutes on your site, he had 2 options and a clear winner. Can't wait to get our bedding!!

angiem71
4/13/18

I really like looking around for things. There are so many things to choose from. I need a Wish List for their website. Lol
Thanks A.Moneypenny

peggyg32
4/9/18

I ordered a dog carrier on February 17, 2018 - on March 2nd I got an email saying the order had been shipped. On March 31, April 3rd and April 9th I sent emails asking where is my order with no response. This place is a ripoff.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Hi dear, we got your email earlier today. Sorry for waiting. The item my lost by the courier. In this situation, we will send you a new one. Please don't worry. Please check our email. Have a nice day. Customer Service Department.
bosshoggb
3/30/18

Best high quality products online hands down !! I recommend this site to everyone that likes to get a product that's worth their money. I especially love the selection of high quality custom car seat covers.

pauln39
3/27/18

I purchased 5 3d wall art decals from this company. I was phoned a few days later and the lady spoke very poor English and was asking me why I purchased such a large order!
I assumed this must have been some sort of fraud check although they had taken my money via my verified PayPal account. Anyway after a tough to understand conversation I managed to verify I am the account holder and I did not realise 5 stickers was a large order! She then agreed to send me the goods.
I waited for almost 3 weeks and the order had still not been dispatched. I tried contacting them on their website several times and was ignored each time. In the end I opened a PayPal dispute and they contacted me back the same day via email ( they have refused to discuss the issue through PayPal and have not replied to any of PayPal's requests ) telling me because I have opened a dispute my order will now be delayed even longer! They have told me to close the dispute several times but still refuse to discuss this through PayPal who are trying to help resolve this and get me my refund which I have now requested.
This company offers awful customer support, takes far too long to despatch goods and refuses to cooperate with anybody if a refund is requested.
I would advise everyone to avoid this company as they don't care about the customer.
One other thing too, once you sign up for an account they spam your inbox on a daily basis!

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?