Review of BeddingInn

Tel: +86-512-8588992
reviews@Beddinginn.com

dennisw93
2/25/18

Ordered seat covers for my Jeep and did not get part of the order and 10 emails back and forth they send an email telling me to look at video installation. That would be great if I had everything I ordered.

sharlynnb
2/24/18

Absolutely gorgeous bedding sets! I cant wait to get mine! Beautiful artwork and uniquely designed to make the PERFECT gift for your new home, or a gift to celebrate the completion of a remodeling job, or to commemorate a special occasion (like the sandy beach scene Im ordering to remind us of our upcoming CRUISE!)

debbies192
2/24/18

There is no other site in the world that has a better selection of affordable bedding sets, curtains and unique gift items!

janicer38
2/23/18

So happy to have found a site with decor that is so different from anyone elses. I was so tired is seeing the same old stuff in all my friends houses! When they come to my house they are always asking me where u git things from. So hard to share this site with others, so I am very selective about who gets their site addy from me!
Thanks for coloring outside the lines!

devanb5
2/3/18

Great selections.. I think some things are a little too pricey but that's just my opinion.. I love all the different and unique designs that are available on here....

kko
1/31/18

I ordered car seat covers, which listed the exact make and model of my car. A few days after I purchased them, they contacted me and said they couldn't make these covers to fit my car and I need to pick out from a list of other car seat covers (which were all a lower looking quality). When I asked for a refund of the $200 they said it take up to three weeks!

chrish390
1/27/18

Ordered a shirt on 11/27 as a Christmas gift. Arrived 1/3 after contacting numerous times with no response. Size chart was for a man. Shirt was for 12 year old so ordered a small. The shirt would fit a toddler. This company is terrible!

audreyf21
1/27/18

found all kinds of wonderful things for my kids bedrooms, and love the coupon and prices. check out the sale page.

cheric31
1/26/18

I ordered gloves from this Beddinginn two months ago. The package was lost and the representative, Crystal, was no help in the matter. I composed an honest, negative review of the company (see below) and they refused to return my refund until I removed the review. I've exchanged upwards of 20 emails with Crystal requesting my full refund. They company has refunded half of the cost but has withheld the rest of my money because of the review. I've filed an official complaint with Trustpilot compliance team to address this illegal action, and they are following it up. A terrible company to work with; very untrustworthy, unprofessional, and incompetent. I should have read other consumers reviews.
----Initial review - Dec 2017 ---
I ordered a pair of mittens three weeks ago. Company emailed to confirm address but kept getting my responses wrong. When parcel was supposedly sent out the tracking information did not work. After three emails over the past 10 days, I finally got a response saying the package must have gotten lost in the mail. Crystal asked if I wanted another package sent out or a refund. I requested a refund and asked when I could expect to see that in my account. She responded saying when I receive my package I need to refuse to sign for it and when it returns to the company I'll get my refund. Absolutely ridiculous! The representatives cannot speak English, all of their responses are pre-generated and not specific, and the wait time between emails is unbelievable! Not only will the Christmas present I order not arrive in time, I have no idea if I'll ever see that money again! Very unprofessional and poorly handled on their part. I highly urge against using this company!

matthewm194
1/20/18

I had been looking for some bedding and it took quite a long time to have you go through 200+ pages because the filters were not working.

lindat159
1/12/18

Duvet cover I received is not anything like picture. The pattern is different from the picture and the picture has no borders while the item does. The design is not centered on the duvet. The item received introduces colors not pictured, i.e. oranges and light greens. And the cover is too small t properly drape over sides. I didn't see that the site disclosed it was in China and I had to pay $38 duty on a $65 item that wasn't what I wanted anyway.

sop1084
1/9/18

love the car seat cover design from web site, not really receive yet. hope the quality will look good as from web.

tinal109
1/6/18

Excellent quality and color.PINK. Very strong made. Better than other sites options.
Casual Series Classic Diamond Grids Soft And Comfy Custom Fit Car Seat Covers
Item Code: 12885086

denineb1
1/4/18

Beddinginn is a wonderful site. Very creative, plenty options. I love it. Id recommend Beddinginn to all my friends and family. I like to see the new designs they come up with and it gives me decorating ideas for my home.

isaacd29
1/4/18

BeddingInn has a large quantity and well priced items! I love my hoodie, such good quality! I cant wait to order more items!

ryanp97
12/31/17

I love the websirlte and it gave me lots of choices and awesome sizes. I would definitely recommend this website to all my friends and family.

christyh42
12/29/17

I placed my first order & registered as a new customer, in order to get the $5 off coupon. Upon entering the coupon code, I was informed my over $60 order was insufficient to redeem coupon. No restrictions were shown at the time the coupon was offered. Whether or not I'll order again remains to be seen.

charlottel28
12/27/17

I ordered what looked like a large cat pillow for my grandaughter for Christmas. When it arrived I was shocked at the size. Definitely small. I put a negative review on their site about the deception in the picture. I received an email and I confirmed that the pillow shown in the pictures was very large and the one that I got in the mail was very small. I just checked their site and they removed my negative review. So this company will not allow any negative comments about their products. That is also misleading.

Tip for consumers: Do not believe their star ratings on reviews. After I posted my review here they put my review up on their website but made it a 5 star review instead of a 2 star review. They then sent me an offer of $3.00 if I would delete my negative review from this website.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear,
We are honesty for these reviews. We can't be perfect, but we've been trying to improve ourselves as a man always have somthing wrong in life. We will deal with your problem ASPA, if you can give me your OrderId!
rebeccav25
12/17/17

I have never seen such beautiful bedding in my life. The pictures are gorgeous and the colors pop! There are so many to chose from it took me forever to decide!!

dennisc81
12/17/17

The hoodies are so creative and realistic. Can't wait for these gifts to be opened. Thank you for the creations and precious viewing.

patenaw
12/14/17

I love the site. It has a lot of cool and fashionable items to choose from. The prices are comparable to most high end places, but if you want they have it!

janiceu1
12/12/17

Cool products that look great in your home! Also --they have unusual clothes but buy a larger size than usual

sharonb204
12/11/17

I just ordered 3D hoodies omgosh you should check them out they have the best selection and the best prices!

cherylb144
12/10/17

My granddaughter loved it. It had so many different colors it made it easy to match drapes and rugs and other accessories.

wandar27
12/7/17

I just ordered a mermaid shower curtain and I'm so excited for it to come.. my next purchase will be the duvet/COMFORTER set, the 3D type.. it's white with a big tiger on it

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?