Review of BeddingInn

Tel: +86-512-8588992
reviews@Beddinginn.com

pauln39
3/27/18

I purchased 5 3d wall art decals from this company. I was phoned a few days later and the lady spoke very poor English and was asking me why I purchased such a large order!
I assumed this must have been some sort of fraud check although they had taken my money via my verified PayPal account. Anyway after a tough to understand conversation I managed to verify I am the account holder and I did not realise 5 stickers was a large order! She then agreed to send me the goods.
I waited for almost 3 weeks and the order had still not been dispatched. I tried contacting them on their website several times and was ignored each time. In the end I opened a PayPal dispute and they contacted me back the same day via email ( they have refused to discuss the issue through PayPal and have not replied to any of PayPal's requests ) telling me because I have opened a dispute my order will now be delayed even longer! They have told me to close the dispute several times but still refuse to discuss this through PayPal who are trying to help resolve this and get me my refund which I have now requested.
This company offers awful customer support, takes far too long to despatch goods and refuses to cooperate with anybody if a refund is requested.
I would advise everyone to avoid this company as they don't care about the customer.
One other thing too, once you sign up for an account they spam your inbox on a daily basis!

natl21
3/20/18

DON'T BUY FROM BEDDINGINN!! I bought a shower head in December. It took forever to receive the item, which arrived in a damaged box and was partly chipped. We decided to try install it and needed lots of teflon tapes to get it work properly. On top of that, we found out that THE SHOWER HEAD WAS NOT WELL MADE; the neck was really TOO SHORT and it had a BAD ANGLE so the water would come straight down vertically into the drain hole in a way there is no space for a normal person to stay under the water flow unless he would stick to the wall.

So we made a request through their website, sent photos of the item and explained the problem. First thing they asked me is to send them photos while I JUST DID and they were replying to that same email I sent with the photos!

Then I made a search and found hundreds of bad reviews under consumers' complaints on the internet with people who lost their money for items that were not as advertised or were damaged on arrival, who have been lied to and tricked by this company and never got their money back!

I should've read their return policy before ordering: they say the item AND packaging have to be both in perfect condition to be returned yet they send it in a cheap envelope making sure the box will come to destination in worst possible condition so they can have an excuse to not take it back. If the item also has to be in perfect condition (unused, unopened and not damaged) then why would we need to return it in the first place?

Also, there was no way to tell the item was coming from China (and would have to be returned there at the customer's expense). I couldn't find any information on where the item was made when purchasing although I really tried too. Even the discount price percentages appearing on their webpages do not even correspond with their regular prices, and the weight of the item only was displayed, but not the SIZE of it. If I knew the shower head was a baby size, I would have not ordered it! All the reviews shown on their website were 5 stars reviews which should have raised a red flag already.

Just looking at the reviews on THIS actual page here and it seems pretty evident to me that all the 5 stars reviews are FAKE. They are not from real purchasers but from people who are just praising the company yet have not even received their order yet or from people just saying the products "look good". They look like they were all written by the same person.

Seems like the truth is more here: https://bedding-inn.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Sorry for all the inconvenience we caused. Can you please tell us your order number so we can solve the problems? Usually we will send you a new one or issue the refund if the item is damaged. Please don't worry. Please tell us your order number and we will give you a satisfied reply. Have a nice day. Beddinginn service department.
mandyg21
3/16/18

The products look gorgeous. They look soft and the colors are very very vibrant!!! I will order all my bedding for my daughter here.

kimb2084
3/12/18

I ordered a Zebra Duvet cover for my son for his birthday, It said 5 days delivery and I ordered on 8th of Feb (needed on 2nd march, so plenty of time). It is now the 13th of March and it hasnt even been shipped. Very annoyed that my 6 year old son is still waiting for his birthday present from his parents. VERY ANNOYED

kareng201
3/9/18

Love my bedding from Bedding ham would refer to my friends and family.It's very beautiful and makes me feel so good to have such a wonderful bedding .

dennisw93
2/25/18

Ordered seat covers for my Jeep and did not get part of the order and 10 emails back and forth they send an email telling me to look at video installation. That would be great if I had everything I ordered.

sharlynnb
2/24/18

Absolutely gorgeous bedding sets! I cant wait to get mine! Beautiful artwork and uniquely designed to make the PERFECT gift for your new home, or a gift to celebrate the completion of a remodeling job, or to commemorate a special occasion (like the sandy beach scene Im ordering to remind us of our upcoming CRUISE!)

debbies192
2/24/18

There is no other site in the world that has a better selection of affordable bedding sets, curtains and unique gift items!

janicer38
2/23/18

So happy to have found a site with decor that is so different from anyone elses. I was so tired is seeing the same old stuff in all my friends houses! When they come to my house they are always asking me where u git things from. So hard to share this site with others, so I am very selective about who gets their site addy from me!
Thanks for coloring outside the lines!

devanb5
2/3/18

Great selections.. I think some things are a little too pricey but that's just my opinion.. I love all the different and unique designs that are available on here....

kko
1/31/18

I ordered car seat covers, which listed the exact make and model of my car. A few days after I purchased them, they contacted me and said they couldn't make these covers to fit my car and I need to pick out from a list of other car seat covers (which were all a lower looking quality). When I asked for a refund of the $200 they said it take up to three weeks!

chrish390
1/27/18

Ordered a shirt on 11/27 as a Christmas gift. Arrived 1/3 after contacting numerous times with no response. Size chart was for a man. Shirt was for 12 year old so ordered a small. The shirt would fit a toddler. This company is terrible!

audreyf21
1/27/18

found all kinds of wonderful things for my kids bedrooms, and love the coupon and prices. check out the sale page.

cheric31
1/26/18

I ordered gloves from this Beddinginn two months ago. The package was lost and the representative, Crystal, was no help in the matter. I composed an honest, negative review of the company (see below) and they refused to return my refund until I removed the review. I've exchanged upwards of 20 emails with Crystal requesting my full refund. They company has refunded half of the cost but has withheld the rest of my money because of the review. I've filed an official complaint with Trustpilot compliance team to address this illegal action, and they are following it up. A terrible company to work with; very untrustworthy, unprofessional, and incompetent. I should have read other consumers reviews.
----Initial review - Dec 2017 ---
I ordered a pair of mittens three weeks ago. Company emailed to confirm address but kept getting my responses wrong. When parcel was supposedly sent out the tracking information did not work. After three emails over the past 10 days, I finally got a response saying the package must have gotten lost in the mail. Crystal asked if I wanted another package sent out or a refund. I requested a refund and asked when I could expect to see that in my account. She responded saying when I receive my package I need to refuse to sign for it and when it returns to the company I'll get my refund. Absolutely ridiculous! The representatives cannot speak English, all of their responses are pre-generated and not specific, and the wait time between emails is unbelievable! Not only will the Christmas present I order not arrive in time, I have no idea if I'll ever see that money again! Very unprofessional and poorly handled on their part. I highly urge against using this company!

matthewm194
1/20/18

I had been looking for some bedding and it took quite a long time to have you go through 200+ pages because the filters were not working.

lindat159
1/12/18

Duvet cover I received is not anything like picture. The pattern is different from the picture and the picture has no borders while the item does. The design is not centered on the duvet. The item received introduces colors not pictured, i.e. oranges and light greens. And the cover is too small t properly drape over sides. I didn't see that the site disclosed it was in China and I had to pay $38 duty on a $65 item that wasn't what I wanted anyway.

sop1084
1/9/18

love the car seat cover design from web site, not really receive yet. hope the quality will look good as from web.

tinal109
1/6/18

Excellent quality and color.PINK. Very strong made. Better than other sites options.
Casual Series Classic Diamond Grids Soft And Comfy Custom Fit Car Seat Covers
Item Code: 12885086

denineb1
1/4/18

Beddinginn is a wonderful site. Very creative, plenty options. I love it. Id recommend Beddinginn to all my friends and family. I like to see the new designs they come up with and it gives me decorating ideas for my home.

isaacd29
1/4/18

BeddingInn has a large quantity and well priced items! I love my hoodie, such good quality! I cant wait to order more items!

ryanp97
12/31/17

I love the websirlte and it gave me lots of choices and awesome sizes. I would definitely recommend this website to all my friends and family.

christyh42
12/29/17

I placed my first order & registered as a new customer, in order to get the $5 off coupon. Upon entering the coupon code, I was informed my over $60 order was insufficient to redeem coupon. No restrictions were shown at the time the coupon was offered. Whether or not I'll order again remains to be seen.

charlottel28
12/27/17

I ordered what looked like a large cat pillow for my grandaughter for Christmas. When it arrived I was shocked at the size. Definitely small. I put a negative review on their site about the deception in the picture. I received an email and I confirmed that the pillow shown in the pictures was very large and the one that I got in the mail was very small. I just checked their site and they removed my negative review. So this company will not allow any negative comments about their products. That is also misleading.

Tip for consumers: Do not believe their star ratings on reviews. After I posted my review here they put my review up on their website but made it a 5 star review instead of a 2 star review. They then sent me an offer of $3.00 if I would delete my negative review from this website.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear,
We are honesty for these reviews. We can't be perfect, but we've been trying to improve ourselves as a man always have somthing wrong in life. We will deal with your problem ASPA, if you can give me your OrderId!
rebeccav25
12/17/17

I have never seen such beautiful bedding in my life. The pictures are gorgeous and the colors pop! There are so many to chose from it took me forever to decide!!

dennisc81
12/17/17

The hoodies are so creative and realistic. Can't wait for these gifts to be opened. Thank you for the creations and precious viewing.

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?