Review of BeddingInn

Tel: +86-512-8588992
reviews@Beddinginn.com

elizabethm255
12/5/17

I'm so glad that I stumbled across this website. You have exactly what I'm always looking for to spruce up my boys bedrooms.

bids1
12/4/17

Twas a good storennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhgffhJejajahand nddnfbfjdjdjdjdjfkkghkkhkhkgkgnenebwgshahsfngngngg

susanb334
11/27/17

In my opinion, BeddingInn.com has a very user-friendly interface. It is very easy to register as a new user as it only requires email and password.

peggyk24
Peggy K.
11/23/17

Love the site, ordered bedding as Christmas presents and shipped right to the person no wrapping Great. Love the Christmas products

joyl60
11/23/17

I've not been unsuccessful In reaching anyone with questions r/t car seat covers, I'm ordering. Great that they offer discounts. Prices very reasonable.

brinas
11/16/17

This company is absolutely great, I've found great products here! The customer service is very professional and is always there if you need help or have questions.

cherellw
11/13/17

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS TIGER DUVET FOR MY SON'S ROOM, I EVEN LOOKED AT THE REVIEWS FOR THIS PARTICULAR ITEM . THEY MUST HAVE HAD PAID THEM TO WRITE THOSES REVIEWS . I PAID $96.00 FOR A SHEET INSTEAD OF AN DUVET. IT WASN'T 3D AT ALL . I EMAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE IT TOOK THEM OVER A WEEK TO EMAIL ME BE BACK . I WAS INSULTED WHEN THEY OFFERED ME A $6.00 DISCOUNT. THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEND THE FREE GIFT THAT WAS OFFERED ..

debrac89
11/13/17

I cancelled order wihin first 30 mins cause i couldnt get back in to my account i set up on their website once purchase was made. Then i clicked on chat in customer support and told them to cancel order and they said they would but wouldnt send confirmation of cancellation then disconnected me fom chat. I called master card and told them what happened so they are now monitoring my account. This company is not legit.

mateenm
11/10/17

recently bought the 3d green wolf hoodie. took only 1 week to get to singapore and i am super impressed at the quality of the hoodie. was quite scared after reading the reviews of the site but thankfully my hoodie came with no problems. Would definitely order again

amandam234
11/4/17

Very nice Eiffel Tower bedding to choose from. Cant find in stores. Lots of different things to choose from. My daughter loves this site. She will be a happy young lady for Christmas.

carolynw78
10/30/17

my order was cancelled and was still charged the money, they say they don't have it but bank does say they have it

robertc400
10/27/17

Do yourself a favor and do not buy anything from this company ever
They are the worst on-line company that I have ever had the misfortune of ordering from They claim a Processing Time of 3 to 7 days and a Shipping Time of 2-8 days which is slow compared to most on-line shopping sites but we ordered from them knowing that We simply ordered one hoodie and paid for it through PayPal right immediately One month later we had neither received the item that we paid for nor had we heard anything from this company of why it was delayed We sent their Customer Service Department an email asking why the delay They responded quickly and said that the item was being shipped that day and provided a tracking number More than a week later that tracking number shows that they simply created a shipping label but no package has actually moved anywhere We sent them another email and got the same response and saying that we should have paid more for faster shipping. I realize that this company is in China but we have ordered things from other companies in China and received them timely as promised As of this writing we have not yet received the item we ordered and paid for and the tracking still does not show any movement. Like I said in the beginning, do not order anything from this company ever!!!

sherryv13
10/26/17

First, I hope I can take this review down. It depends on BeddingInn. I ordered a duvet that comes with two pillow cases and a sheet. I have asked numerous times to include two shams. Even paid for them. They have yet to acknowledge receipt of the request or payment three days ago. I keep writing and waiting. Each time I get a reply, it says "Thank you for your concern for our website," but they don't give the answer to the question. Come on, BeddingInn, communicate.

lyndab33
9/15/17

Having seen a photograph of a beautiful 'baby snuggle pillow' for this company, I ordered this for my first grandchild. It looked well worth the shipping cost. Yesterday the item arrived and to say i was shocked is an understatement. Not only was it the wrong colour, there was a mark right down the right leg and no stuffing at all in one of the legs. The label on the washing instructions also stated for 'children over 3'. Having contacted the company for a return label - I was prepared to forego the shipping cost to the UK but not to pay again to return the item - they got back to me and offered a 50% refund. Totally unacceptable. I asked for a replacement to be told that this may be the same..... Quality control?..... Do not use this company please
Following my review I have now received a full refund with a request that I remove my negative review.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site

kendallb15
9/15/17

First, the good: The sheets and pillow cases are awesome. The artwork looks real. I have two cats and it took them a couple of days to come back in the bedroom after they saw the tigers staring at them from the pillowcases. Now the bad: I didn't read the description close enough and didn't realize that all I was getting was two flat sheets. Neither the fitted sheet nor the quilted comforter are included unless you order them separately. And a tag of some kind was included but it was not written I English so I don't know what it was. Overall, I'm happy, though.

beverleyc13
9/2/17

I ordered 3 doona cover sets and paid $327 AU.
It took me over 9 MONTHS to complete my order.
I paid another $100 AU to return 2 items that were absolutely nothing like the colors displayed on their website. I ordered black and gold and I got green and orange and another was purple! It has to be the worst case of false advertising I have ever seen in my life.
After returning the items, I ordered another black and gold cover and I received a blue and yellow set.
After 9 months trying to be extremely patient, I asked to make it simple and ordered the most simple black and gold set I could see. Guess what? The item arrived and it is blue.
I absolutely will NEVER order from this company again.
The items look so nice on the website however nothing is the same color at all. Black should be black. I didn't think you could get more simple than that.
I was told each time, "thank you for your patience" however I was never given an apology.
I will never use 2 of the items I ordered as they are nothing like the colors I ordered and I don't like them at all. I was not about to pay another $100 Au to send them back again either.
The quality is bad, the sizing is bad and the colors are a joke.
I wasted so much money with this company and wish I had never found them.

deborahw88
7/7/17

I was excited to see the variety of different unique styles of art for walls ,floors and stairsteps.

mariak84
7/6/17

I received a SUBORDER OF AN ORDER, which leaves me with half of an item. Ordered an indoor child tent, the base (floor) has not arrived and Beddinginn will not answer my emails. Next step will be to dispute the chages with my bank card! Beware when you order from Beddinginn!!!!

Tip for consumers: Beware!!!

nicolem166
7/1/17

Beaucoup de choix et belle présentation. Je vais recommander votre compagnie à tous mes amis seulement après avoir reçu ma commande, car s'est la première fois que je fais affaire avec vous.

kristac12
6/24/17

Good advertisement of site via search links with google. Seems like a cool product. Can't wait to receive it.

larryb149
6/21/17

I orded seat covers the best place,thanks guys,larry I would order again,i just hope I get them fast

sueg56
6/12/17
• Updated review

I asked for a full refund, and the company paid back half the money (without my agreement) and asked that the review be changed. I wrote back saying that I didn't want the curtain, and wanted all my money back. They have now emailed and said that they will repay the rest of the money after I 'delete' my review.

“Extremely pixelated/poor quality picture on curtains”
6/10/17
• Previous review

The picture on the curtain is very pixelated. You can see the little squares of each pixel, and this makes the picture on the curtain look all blurred. The quality of the material is ok - but the blurry looking picture (due to the pixelation) makes it something I have no wish to hang in my lounge room. They have refused to allow me to return the curtain, after a number of back and forth emails. The following is the last email: "Dear Customer,
Thank you for your concern of our website.
Thanks for the pictures. We can give you USD$10 for your order ok? The picture is printed on the fabric so the pixelation cab't be too much high. Hope you can understand. Have a nice day.
Thanks for your kindly understanding and great patience!
Please let me know if you have any other question and I will reply you ASAP."
Needless to say I stated that it was not satisfactory and that I would be advising others not to get this product!! I tried to add the photo, but it wouldn't upload.
UPDATE: 10.6.2017 Company, without my agreement, paid back half the money, asking that I update my review. I stated that I was looking for a new curtain, and wanted all the money back. They have emailed back stating that they will repay the rest after I 'delete' my review.

nasira7
6/10/17

Hi my name is Nasir Ahmed and am first time buyer from this company and the item am buying car leather seats cover and I think they look good but I hope they as good as they look

kristoffert
6/8/17

Abit of a wait after purchasing but really satisfied with the long sleeved hoodie I ordered! 5/5

And a really good price and affordable shipping costs.

minhn14
6/5/17

A lot of good things which can not find at local stores. Contribute to making the internet a better place.

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?