Review of BeddingInn

Tel: +86-512-8588992
reviews@Beddinginn.com

larryb149
6/21/17

I orded seat covers the best place,thanks guys,larry I would order again,i just hope I get them fast

sueg56
6/12/17
• Updated review

I asked for a full refund, and the company paid back half the money (without my agreement) and asked that the review be changed. I wrote back saying that I didn't want the curtain, and wanted all my money back. They have now emailed and said that they will repay the rest of the money after I 'delete' my review.

“Extremely pixelated/poor quality picture on curtains”
6/10/17
• Previous review

The picture on the curtain is very pixelated. You can see the little squares of each pixel, and this makes the picture on the curtain look all blurred. The quality of the material is ok - but the blurry looking picture (due to the pixelation) makes it something I have no wish to hang in my lounge room. They have refused to allow me to return the curtain, after a number of back and forth emails. The following is the last email: "Dear Customer,
Thank you for your concern of our website.
Thanks for the pictures. We can give you USD$10 for your order ok? The picture is printed on the fabric so the pixelation cab't be too much high. Hope you can understand. Have a nice day.
Thanks for your kindly understanding and great patience!
Please let me know if you have any other question and I will reply you ASAP."
Needless to say I stated that it was not satisfactory and that I would be advising others not to get this product!! I tried to add the photo, but it wouldn't upload.
UPDATE: 10.6.2017 Company, without my agreement, paid back half the money, asking that I update my review. I stated that I was looking for a new curtain, and wanted all the money back. They have emailed back stating that they will repay the rest after I 'delete' my review.

nasira7
6/10/17

Hi my name is Nasir Ahmed and am first time buyer from this company and the item am buying car leather seats cover and I think they look good but I hope they as good as they look

kristoffert
6/8/17

Abit of a wait after purchasing but really satisfied with the long sleeved hoodie I ordered! 5/5

And a really good price and affordable shipping costs.

minhn14
6/5/17

A lot of good things which can not find at local stores. Contribute to making the internet a better place.

bernicet9
5/31/17

Can't wait to get back to ordering the ones I did see were so Beatuful Iam sure I'll find a lot that o want

mengs1
5/30/17

This sheet set is soft and beautiful. I love the 3D effect butterfly. If you look at it from the end of the bed the effect is the best.

mezt1
5/19/17

Just received my Ultra Soft Mint Green and Grey Flannel 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets, and I'm delighted. The color is rich and I can't believe the softness, better than I expected. So much so that my daughter has relieved me of it and I need to order another.

robertb444
5/10/17

I just got on and look around. Wow, I am shocked at the variety, pricing and some super unique items. Can't wait to dig and do some serious shopping!

lisaw258
5/3/17

They have a huge variwty of beddi g and prices are very reasinabme . Also have beautiful curtains and shower curtains. Definately my favorite ace to shop online fkr bedding and curtians i hoghty recommend !!!

sangitar
4/29/17

Much beautiful than I thought . And the quality is very nice. And also the price is so affordable. Just love TBDRESS now

jennyc97
4/29/17

The dress was absolutely beautiful she looked gorgeous very happy with the construction of the dress the materials used I don't think we would have found another dress nearly as beautiful and modest on top of it! Very hard to find a gorgeous modest dress these days tbdress had lots to choose from!

nicoletteg1
4/29/17

my dresses are lovely. great material and have good quality the shipping was faster than I thought. very satisified. I'm pleased with my dresses and I will be ordering again.

shawnah4
4/27/17

You guys have great stuff!! I couldn't believe my eyes this website is the best and and the greatest prices ever!! I have told everybody I know about this websjte.. I have ordered a few things from yall and I can't get enough you guys have any and everything..thanks for everything

peggys52
4/23/17

I'm really impressed with all the items to choose from. I even found a couple things I didn't know I needed until I saw them lol. Thanks for the great shopping experience!

jamesr272
4/22/17

Comes exactly as shown. Love the look and feel. Color is very close to picture. Excellent bedding set and extremely affordable. Love everything about it! I don't have any complaints about it.

roshamelj
4/14/17

I received my item damaged and simply asked for full return of my money and got the most annoying emails from this company that is driving me crazy, and still no response for my refund. I'm told there will be an investigation of the carrier but, ok if that'll work. I JUST WANT MY REFUND!!!

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear Customer,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@Beddinginn.com, we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day.
Beddinginn
graciek
4/13/17

The online shop is an Excellent site. They have helpful and friendly customer care. Fast delivery. I got what i ordered for in quick time

sallyb69
4/10/17

I ordered for 3 pairs of bathing suits and it was delivered. Exactly what i saw in the picture. Their customer service is cool. I have no issues recommending this site to anyone. Im satisfied with their service

vickiem38
3/15/17

I sent an email to Karen from beddinginn.com on March 26 , 2017 I have not receive a response from her or the company for over a week now maybe because I have not removed the review but it shows in the review one of her emails that says they will get back to me ASAP . Although they do you keep sending me ads to buy more things from their company but yet they are unwilling to resolve the first order problem I definitely will not be ordering anything from that company again

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear Customer,
Beddinginn
melissas180
3/9/17

3d wall art is beautiful it adheres easy and removes easily. Looks real too. Very nice and well worth the money and time to order

willamj5
3/5/17

Wow i love this product of BeddingInn, so nice and cute.. i have to drop my reviews for this, TRY this service of BeddingInn

marielam4
3/5/17

BeddingInn has great collection of items and has everything that you are looking for. I could spend hours on the site looking up everything. Great deals, excellent selections. Will refer to friends and family.

annabelm4
3/4/17

High-quality products and high performance on customer relationship. Good prices too. I will order again. Highly recommend

marielam3
3/4/17

I love the selection of products on Beddinginn store there is so much to choose from and all is for sale at a great price. I constantly check with website to see what new products they have. There is always something they have I want to order. I also love the variety of payment methods they offer. There is something available for everyone.

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?