Review of BeddingInn

Tel: +86-512-8588992
reviews@Beddinginn.com

janetd53
3/2/17

Absolutely love the bedding. The colours are vibrant and the quality is great. We are very satisfied and would definately shop here again.

steveg143
2/24/17

Had a great experience and I couldnt have enjoyed Beddinginn service that much without their great customer service!

bryanb74
2/24/17

I have been looking for ways to décor my flat, I am glad I found this Beddinginn store! They have everything you need and more.

yelysavetad
2/24/17

I ordered my car seat covers on February 13th and they were delivered on February 21 st. I read all of the complaints about orders in reviews but I kept the faith everything would be fine. I was patient because the package was coming from China. They say the covers were on sale. I wouldn't have paid 221.00 plus shipping for them however, 92.00 plus shipping, definitely. They are made well, feel plush and nice and come in a nice package once you take them out of the delivery packing. I'll tell you this, reviews are good to read for other points of view but go with your gut feeling. I did and I'm satisfied with the product.

courtneyl41
2/22/17

I was checking out on the website and had a few questions regarding the products and was delighted when they were available via live chat. They had great information and responded promptly. Customer service is so important and they are above and beyond. I will be shopping here again and again because of their awesome customer service.

melib
2/19/17

I was nervous at first as I had not bought anything internationally like this before. I had MANY items I fell in love with, but started with one duvet set, a matching pillow set and one additional throw pillow. I got confirmations on my orders, and it arrived FASTER than I had expected since I am in USA and this was coming from China. The bedding is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Colors are vibrant. The pillow cases are more like shams and have hidden zipper: PERFECT!! I have three more sets I am going to buy now that I am confident in this site!

comfortl1
2/19/17

I purchased a new set of bedding from BeddingInn and had one of the product falling upon delivery. I then contacted the company and my query was attended to. Apart from that, I loved their products in spite of some negative reviews I saw. I guess everyone has his own experiences and preferences. I was lucky not to experience anything negative

donnav26
2/17/17

I love it,,,cant wait to get it,,,,awdome prices,going to let my friends know about it,,,,,,never new there was a sight with such good prices

ginaw24
2/13/17

Love this site has several categories that are amazing affordable. The coupons are a added plus! Happy I found this site

edwardt34
2/13/17

Packaged very professionally, and quick delivery. The product quality is some of the best i have seen. So big of a selection

suziw3
2/10/17

I have been looking for bedding for our bed, but never really found what I really wanted. I heard about BeddingInn and decided to take a look. I was surprised at all the choices available. I found so many that I liked that I had a hard time choosing just one!

timb148
2/10/17

Great bedding but the processing time could be a little quicker. Overall satisfied customer. Will purchase again from you.

shannond39
2/8/17

So many fun and creative styles. We are looking for a floor mural to put under our acrylic floor for our rv that creates an exciting and fun design. The acrylic tiles will have LED lights to brighten the space.

davinias
2/7/17

I lo very the selection beautiful items to choose from and easy and safe shopping i will come again and again

verae6
1/29/17

The collection's number and quality of items is staggering... from canvas printed oil paintings and prints to wall stickers, bed spreads and household decorative pieces. Enjoy your journey!

williama105
1/20/17

This light is great all around. Very good quality and easy to install. I'm using this light in my bedroom and I have it on a dimmer and it works very well on all settings.

martint44
1/20/17

I love this crystal light fixture. It brings so much elegance to my bed room. It could be used in any room and is easy to install. This is a beautiful light, quality seems to be good.

umarahs
1/14/17

I really like this crystal light. Very good illumination and it bring so much elegance in my dining room. It is good to use, easy to istall and Nice Quality indeed. I woluld like to refere it my friends as well!

debib11
1/12/17

The site is easy to navigate. Huge selection of very cool products! Truly something for everyone on this site.

mindimeirab
1/10/17

Love the wall decals like crazy! Incredible selection of gorgeous bedding. Looking forward to getting my purchases!

abdulw16
1/8/17

I received this bedding. It's arrived fast And I was so happy Because it's exactly what is shown in the picture! Thank you soo much:) I love this bedding set! The colors are more beautiful than the photos.

qasima
1/8/17

For my mom's birthday. She likes it sooooo much! It's a beautiful set for my bedroom. I absolutely love it!

melodyu
1/5/17

Duvet covers are gorgeous but the shipping and delivery are very slow

cindyt39
1/5/17

Happy with website and array of choices in all categories. Looking forward to receiving my merchandise and enjoying it's comfort.

daniellej15
12/31/16

Love this they have way more then I was looking for. Just loved looking threw everything

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?