Peony & Mulberry

Peony & Mulberry has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Peony & Mulberry ranks 27th among Bedding sites.

How would you rate Peony & Mulberry?

“Soft light and breathable”

Amellia M.
11/15/20

The mask is so soft and light and is much more breathable than synthetic masks. It's an absolute delight and the pink is the most delicate and beautiful hue, I absolutely love it and have received lots of compliments on how nice it is. Very happy with my lovely silk mask.

amelliam
November 15th, 2020

lc337
November 23rd, 2020

Items were wonderfully, individually wrapped. Excellent communication from order placement to delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the Peony & Mulberry staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peony & Mulberry?

Have a question about Peony & Mulberry?