Review of BeallsFlorida

Tel: 1-800-569-9038
bdsorders@beallsflorida.com

matts326
12/3/18

This is the official website for the Bealls retail stores in Florida. Their products and prices are real. I ordered a shirt and received it with no problems.

I did search some items in Google, and a link brought me to their item page. But then the item page said it was out of stock. So based on some other reviews, it's possible they don't have the most up-to-date inventory tracking. I know they can't link product availability to individual store inventories, unlike some other retailers.

Ultimately, they won't steal your money - it's not a bogus website. If the item ends up not being in stock, you'll get a refund or never be charged. I say, order with confidence.

bettyb168
10/11/18

I went in to get fitted for a bra. Mrs Julianne helped me. What a awesome lady!! The customer service was spectacular!! I will be shopping there often.when they opened in Titusville Florida wasn't sure. But dealing with her I will be back.

donnas77
7/20/18

I searched for a pool float and they had it, so I ordered it on 7.2. I waited for a shipping notification and nothing, so on 7.19 I contacted them and they said they would find out what was happening. The next day they sent an email cancelling the order. Now the float is either unavailable everywhere or outrageously expensive. Thanks Bealls.

marionf27
7/19/18

I have found Bealls a great place to shop. The merchandise is suitable for all ages and the staff is courteous and helpful .When I have out of state guests I always schedule a trip tp #56 as part of their entertainment and shopping for gift s to take home
Your gift wrappers are fantastic!
M. Fray

miket332
6/8/18

what great customer service she gave us Great Men selection of Outdoor Clothing always shop here great coupons and discounts

andream183
1/6/18

We find lots of deals for quality items and with a family to clothe it is affordable with trendy items for a ages

merel2
7/21/17

Their online service is TERRIBLE!!!! They placed all these items for sale and NEVER EVER have them in inventory!! They end up canceling your orders days later claiming they checked every store available in FL and couldn't find the item!! My particular blip is with the Hot Kiss brand shorts!! They claim to have them all in stock but NOPE 5 orders CANCELLED!! Thank God for Ross!! Found EVERY single pair of Hot Kiss brand shorts I was looking for there and cheaper!! Bye bye Bealls you guys seriously need to get your crap together! I'm an avid online shopper and you totally lost me as a customer!! Omg and their chat support is horrible!!! They seriously need training!!

rosep57
5/25/17

I think I am on this site almost every week! I get some very unique and cute beachy stuff there to decorate the house. I have bought a few woman's tools there also..very nice. Rose in NJ.

rodicak
5/12/17

We tried to exchange a pair of pants and Patricia in store #051 made us feel uncomfortable in the exchange. She doesn't deserve to work in this store, otherwise we love to shop at Bealls.

delp31
4/24/17

I placed a large order online and was unable to enter promo code for sale price. I called and was told I would be issued a refund. That was months ago...still no refund. Many phone calls were made and each time I was told the refund would be processed. Needless to say I am out quite a few bucks. Lesson learned. And by the way, if you order multiple items, they do not come from one place like Macy's. They come from different stores and your order comes in pieces.

christopherk46
3/8/17

I placed my order on Feb 28th and I received an email on March 8th to inform me that my order was cancelled. I called them and they told me it was due to low inventory. When I asked why was I able to even place my order I never got an answer.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM.

vadimi1
6/22/15

Ok so prices decent, delivery decent, problem is that they state they have products for sale, and they do not. So before you realize the item you really wanted in your order is not available and you are stuck with return fee for items you just bought as you would a candy bar at a store.

Bottom Line: Go to Amazon.com and use PRIME services or Zappos. These guys have no guarantee that item they are selling is sold by THEM, they are NOT, they are sold by outside vendors. If you see it for sale, it means they may or may not have it in stock. You do not get to find out until it ships.

Thanks for reading, good luck!

joannen
6/1/15

If you are looking for anything to wear on a vacation (clothing, jewelry, accessories) in a warm climate OR home furnishings where you would want to decorate for a summer like atmosphere, this is the place to shop. They offer a higher end of merrchandise than Walmart, Target, or any of the StageStores (Peebles, Palaus Royal, Goody's, Bealls). They do however offer some of the same merchandise as the StageStores so you do need to go back and forth between the two sites to see who offers the best deal. They offer different coupons everyday (anywhere from 15 to 30%) and free shipping-lower shipping depending on how much you spend. For example:Today- 30% off, $10 off $35, and there is no minimum free shipping. needless to say, I ordered a lot this time. Great place to shop!!!

pennys9
4/22/15

I have ordered from them many times, they are fast with delivery and have a great selection from clothes, shoes and home goods.I find things I like that I can't find in the north.

jenniferm66
4/30/14

Bealls has great glassware and anything you need for the home. I love the high ball old fashioned glasses they carry and they are always on sale! The will sometimes do additional percentages off the whole site too! They offer free shipping if you spend $50 or more so I always take advantage of that.

I was specifically looking for Salt Life shirts, and not a lot of retailers sell them. Got a great deal during a sale.

By Matt S.

Bealls is very similar to Kohl's or a JCPenny. Different inventory lines/brands, and I'd say Bealls is a notch down from Kohl's without being any cheaper in pricing. I highly prefer Kohl's.

By Matt S.

I ordered a shirt online Nov 22, 2018. Great Black Friday price, and it shipped and arrived on November 26, 2018. No issues.

By Matt S.
Questions? Get answers from the BeallsFlorida staff and other customers.

BeallsFlorida?