ASOS UK

ASOS UK has a consumer rating of 3.52 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ASOS UK also ranks 31st among General Apparel sites. The most common issues with ASOS UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service policies are very stict and unfair to customers.
How would you rate ASOS UK?

“Nice dress, was surprised”

Monique R.
10/1/19

I needed an after 5 maternity dress and was not happy with the selections at MM. So I started searching some sites. I came across ASOS and was worried because it's another overseas vendor and that makes me nervous. I was showing the picture of the dress to a co-worker who said that she shops at the regular online stores and she had success and said the only thing I needed to be be sure of is the sizing and that there are warehouses in the US. I went over for a few days in my head and decided to order - and held my breath... The dress arrived and I held my breath some more as I opened the package and put it on. I was in shock. It looked amazing. no hanging threads, the stitching was good and the dress fit perfectly. I don't usually take risks with my clothes, but I guess having someone I know who had a good experience inspired me a little bit.

“No respect for loyal customers”

Connie V.
12/16/19

I had an awful experience with ASOS. I've been a really loyal customer and have been using Asos for years, in the last year alone I spent nearly £1k!! On 30th November I ordered some Christmas presents in their Black Friday sale, I usually have premier (next day) delivery but this wasn't available, standard delivery said 11th November. I got my confirmation email that it had been dispatched on the 5th, then after that NOTHING, I emailed them on the 14th chasing my order and got no response, then out of the blue I received an email saying that they had got my return! I was refunded so I called them straightaway, I would have reordered but 3 of the items were now out of stock and the rest had gone up in price, so even without the three out of stock items I would have ended up spending £65 more. They then told me that it was a mix up at their warehouse, it hadn't been shipped so the staff assumed it was a return (this is a massive lie because it wouldn't have had a returns label on it and I hadn't marked the returns sheet inside) they offered me a 15% off voucher as a gesture of good will' and the guy on the phone told me they could only give me 15% because I'd only spent just over £100! I then asked for their complaints email and tweeted them asking them to respond. Their response was if you want the items order again' to which I responded that was very unhelpful, I was then just sent another 15% off voucher to make it up to me' (I can't use these together and I can't use them on sale items either) basically, they held my money for two weeks, gave me no update and then tried to fob me off with a 15% discount code when you can get 10% codes online for free. SCAMMERS and they don't have any respect for repeat customers!!!

customer service (7)
stephk
June 7th, 2013
Purshased a dress from here, was told a week later that it just doesnt exsist anymore and given a refund, i then purchased another dress with next day arrival and was told it was dispatched, it never arrived so i emailed and they said it got lost and this dress doesnt exsist anymore.
tinaa17
December 21st, 2014
I liked asos, I ma their costumer more than 3 years but lately (half year) their
services are so bad
their order process is one week after you put order, delivery too late or even never come.
but what happen now is too much.
I made order for one couple as a gift , I made budget for every one to have the same value of gift ... after one week asos sent me email "order dispatched" and
after that another email came with "we sorry one of the items is missing , out of stock"
are they serious ?? why didn't let me know and ask me if I still want the order?
its holiday season they should know it will be gift specially if the delivery address is not mine
anyway even if not they should first contact me and then dispatch it

i am done with asos bn

great design and high quality fabrics; comfortable to wear

By Julien S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ASOS UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest fashion and trends in menswear and womenswear??at ASOS. Shop this season's collection of clothes, accessories, beauty and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASOS UK?

Have a question about ASOS UK?