Review of Asos.co.uk

dataprotection@asos.com

9 reviews with 1 star

jerryw205
7/3/19
My goodness, I met a group of EU liar, the customer service did not provide the delivery certificate, did not receive any goods for more than 40 days, send an email to them, every time is a reason, do not give me a refund, terrible British liar!
salmam5
6/23/19
i as going on a sailing trip and so i bought a bunch of stuff from swimsuits, sandals and dresses bec i gave birth and nothing from my old stuff is my size.
i chose next day delivery, and paid extra for this service. just to make sure i get everything in time, in case they don't fit well.
this was june 1st. not its june23, i didnt receive anything, the shipping website states that the order is on the way back to ASOS.
when i contacted ASOS, they had no answers, no help, and basically they told me theres nothing they can do and that i have to wait for a whole month until they receive the things and check it and then i get a refund if the package is returned safely. this is a joke!! i pay money, expecting a service and this is the way I get treated.
i would imagine, after totally $#*!in up my trip. to either refund me instantly, to offer to send them back ASAP. anything,
its been almost a month now, and nothing... nothing from this horrible company. such a rip off!!
dalias8
12/26/18
Do yourself a favour and do not order from this website. It used to be much better a couple years ago. The customer service policies are very stict and unfair to customers. They truly send you defaulted items and if you don't receive the item, they tell you to check with your neighbours and they just don't do anything about it.
ff32
11/18/18
Delivered my items to a total stranger, could not tell me where, and refused to refund me for the items I did not receive. Contacted 4 times and was ignored.
johans43
4/20/17
I made a order on ASOS but received a empty package ( with only packaging material )!
I mailed them directly and they told me that they would investigate.
A week after that I got a mail from them saying that my account is closed and won't get a refund or my items.
Now I think I lost my money...
JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY
THEY ROB YOU
shireenk
2/14/17
Just a quick FYI to any/ all customers reading this.

Do not purchase from this company unless you have extra funds to not only pay customs charges but then to pay large sums of money to return items to them even if your reason for a return is that the item was falsely advertised on their website.

I purchase 8 identical items for my wedding, used the size chart to order sizes and received items that looked NOTHING like the item that was on the website.

I contacted Customer Service to see what they could do to help me out as I am in Canada and returning the items would cost me another $60. Keep in mind that the items cost $130, I had already paid $40 in customs charges that I wasn't going to get back, and the items I received looked like maternity clothing instead of the photo online that looked great.

I was told "the Manager has agreed that you can return the clothing" "you are responsible for the postage" "I have done all I can do".

I shop at ASOS all the time and am a loyal customer and they weren't even willing to work on a solution with me.

Please don't trust these people with your orders.
andreag57
12/18/16
I accidentally left out an underscored from the email address the voucher was to be sent to. I contacted them the next day (by live chat) and explained and was told it would be sorted. After a week I re contacted them - had to go the same info and was told it would be sorted. Still nothing! I tried to reach out to the email address I had wrongly entered and it would not accept an email - making me believe the voucher was never delivered. Long story short - I finally received my refund after 9 weeks and many, many, forms of contact - email, live chat and customer service - which I was charged a rate per minute. So please be aware.
jackieb47
1/19/16
Since writing my last review regarding Asos, I have contacted the consumer programme Watchdog regarding my complaint. I suggest others do the same as it might have more of an impact and Asos might realise they cannot treat their customers this way, after all we are paying good money for them to provide a service, which they are clearly failing in doing. They are an absolute disgrace!
I have taken my complaint regarding their couriers to the Retail Ombudsman, how can a company of this magnitude think it is acceptable for their couriers to leave a customers order in the street unattended and not even post a card through their letterbox, if it happened once I'd be annoyed, but accept this, but this has happened numerous times. They are quick to take customers money but not so quick to deal with complaints!
iacovosh
10/20/15
I have tried to communicate with customer care service but none of the employees were helpful. Especially Priya from ASOS Customer Care. I made 3 orders from your site one 125 pounds, one 87 pounds and one 93 pounds. The 2 orders came smoothly to my nearest post office but the one that was supposed to come on 8th of October never came. I told that to the customer service and they put me into a set of actions like it was my fault. This is unacceptable from a site like ASOS to have this kind of treatment to the clients. That was my last time ordering from your site because of that incident. I am very frustrated from how they treat their clients. The delivery is over 12 days delay and I get no response from their customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Asos.co.uk staff and other customers.

Asos.co.uk?