AquaBliss.co.uk

AquaBliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.81 stars from 130 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AquaBliss.co.uk also ranks 36th among Bathroom sites. The most common issues with AquaBliss.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Bought a full bathroom suite and a walk in shower for my ensuite so far and going to be more.
  • I ordered and complete walk-in shower and shower screen and shower unit.

• This is the first online retailer I've had this experience with, most knowing that customer service leads to more sales.
  • a month late in delivering ( no refund of express 3-5 day delivery charge)
How would you rate AquaBliss.co.uk?

“All very good”

Jack P.
9/16/19

Ordered some wet room panels in July. Delivered 3 days later as agreed and everything was perfect. Fitted now and looks good

“Terrible company to deal with - avoid”

James c.
6/3/19

Missing items and wrong items sent. This was just the start of it. When trying to get them to send the correct and missing items Aquabliss constantly gave false delivery info and dates. Everyday when you phone them they use a different excuse ("supplier let them down", "DPD did not collect items", "Items damaged so were not sent", "Items were dispatched and you should have received them" & "wrong dispatch details were given" are among a few examples). Eventually, we asked to cancel the missing items. Aquabliss were more than happy to do this and offer a full refund. However, they did not process the refund for over 17 days, and it took me calling them every day to ask when I will receive my money, and telling them that I am now seeking legal advice. Again, constant excuses (and lies?). One day they tell you the refund has been processed, the next they say they are doing it that day. All in all, the worst online company I have ever dealt with. I would not recommend Aquabliss to anyone. My recommendation would be to avoid at all costs!

customer service (37) day delivery (14) shower tray (8) refund (41) trading standards (7) company (58) delivery service (6) shower screen (4) bathroom suite (4) shower unit (3) day service (3) shower cubicle (3)
nathanb91
January 10th, 2017
Ordered other bathroom items on the same day from Victoria Plum, these were delivered last Thursday with active communication throughout, Well done VP! Still waiting for my order with a loose promise of this week, I would say you get what you pay for but VP were cheaper just not quite the style required.
jayneh11
July 13th, 2016
Phoenix Emma Toilet/cistern & Mechanism - The two stars is for the delivery and the courtesy of the staff. Other than that it has been a nightmare. Toilet, cistern etc was delivered. Parts for the cistern were too big to fit. Monday, rang and told them, asked to send photos. Did this. Rang Tuesday, part will be delivered on Thursday. Didn't happen. Rang Friday, told he would investigate and ring me back. Didn't. Monday morning, rang and went through everything again. Will sort and ring you back. I rang again at 5pm as still no phone call. Told the same again. Rang on Tuesday, part being delivered tomorrow for definite. Part was delivered. It was exactly the same one as I already had which DOESN'T FIT. Plumber now out getting the part locally so I don't have to deal with them again and I can at last have a fully working toilet in my nice new bathroom.
This company has a serious problem with sorting out issues in a speedy manner and an even worse problem with communicating with their client. My advice? Go somewhere else.
laurad119
December 2nd, 2016
We liked the products on the site and the price seems reasonable. Ordered via 'phone so that we could ask questions re: delivery and ensure it was accurate. We said quite clearly it was supposed to be delivered to an address in Devon whilst the invoice address was in Surrey. Also checked that it would get there by the date we had our bathroom fitted which the person on the phone seemed confident about.
In short, didn't turn up on time, nor to the correct county. Had to call repeatedly and was told that they would look into it by listening to the recorded phone-call to determine who was at fault. (Never heard from them about that!) 4 days later after multiple calls, order had hinges missing. 'Phoned them to request they send the missing hinges. Ensured me they would get them sent as soon as possible (noting they might not be able to do next day delivery but they'd get it sorted as soon as they could). A week later had to call to chase yet again and has finally been dispatched.
Perfectly pleasant when you talk to them but means nothing if things are incorrect and no-one bothers to keep you informed when there are delays.

Typical poor service they provide and they put up reviews themsleves to try and hide the fact that are poor.

By David J.

This company let down many customers and im one of them currently going through a dispute of a similar nature

By David J.

Totally agree .. Aquabliss most definitely do write there own or get fake people to. Its clearly a pattern that's exposing them LOL

By David J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AquaBliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

Aquabliss - retailers of toilets, baths and bathroom suites

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AquaBliss.co.uk?

Have a question about AquaBliss.co.uk?