Review of Fontana Showers

customerservice@fontanashowers.com

1 star

rital102
5/5/19

The quality of the shower was a pleasant surprise for me. The shower is really worth every penny I spent and more. Material and finish awesome. I love the help I got from Fontana Showers customer service great help.

michaelb1898
4/22/19

Excellent web site, easy to navigate. Good quality products with unique options. Fast ship and fair priced.

helens252
2/18/19

Overall we have been extremely satisfied with our purchases from this company. We are building a custom home with 5 bathrooms ... two of our shower sets came from Fontana showers. Our order came on time and contractor was impressed with material quality all was top material looks and feels very durable. Those showers made a wow statement!!! We are content we made our decision to buy from this company and will recommend Fontana Showers to our friends.

brendaw252
1/13/19

I have used the Fontana LED shower head and the technology behind it is amazing. I enjoy the shower under the drizzling rain and the color changing is something special.

nikkiu3
11/11/18

Ordered a few products from here for a custom home job. Faucets and shower sets were great quality and the customer service team was very helpful. Definitely will recommend to others

I called customer service few times... interestingly all my calls except one was answered immediately I guess if you call within normal business hours chances your call will be handled immediately.

By Brenda W.
Questions? Get answers from the Fontana Showers staff and other customers.

Fontana Showers?