Aosom.ca

Aosom.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Aosom.ca ranks 305th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Aosom.ca?

“Super slow”

Bubba G.
7/8/20

So far 4 days past the promised delivery and nothing. Customer (no)service doesn't respond. Another lousy online service almost as $#*!ty as wayfair.ca.

bubbag7
July 8th, 2020

steveg183
May 10th, 2021

I am posting this note to make EVERYONE aware of the complete lack of quality for the wicker furniture that I purchased from this company and their complete refusal to stand by their garbage product. After less than a year, it started to break, such that it is unusable and looks like total cheap junk. And this is not inexpensive stuff. When I approached them to replace it, they told me that it was outside the 30-day replace period and outside the 90-day warranty period. I say again, I had this less than a year and this is what it looks like. I can't be criticized for not taking care of it. When not used, I had it covered with a quality cover. When stored over the winter, I stored it inside, covered. If I could give it a minus rating, I would. STAY AWAY. SAVE YOUR MONEY. BUY FROM A REPUTABLE VENDOR, NOT THIS RIP-OFF BUSINESS. RUN FOR THE HILLS AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

Tip for consumers:
Stay away

Products used:
Wicker Patio Furniture

kellym512
April 15th, 2019

Here's their fake return policy. Good luck trying to get a return confirmation from them. And if ever they do send it to me there is a 20% restocking fee and shipping I have to pay the shipper and then hope to get a refund. Instead of misleading customers they should just admit they don't provide refunds. But then they would be an honest company.

Return Your Purchase By Courier*
1. CONTACT
Contact AOSOM Canada Inc. via E-mail or Phone and provide your order NO. And the reason of your return. You will receive a confirmation if you are eligable to return the product(s).
2. PREPARE
Pack your product(s) backin the Original Boxes and make sure it is ready to ship.

3. SHIP
You will receive an email with the Date & Time of the pick-up from the courier service. If not, you are responsible to drop-off the item to the courier service.
4. REFUND
Once we have received the item(s), you will be reimbursed for the cost of the items purchased and the amount should appear on your credit card statementwithin 5 to 7 business days following this.

Questions? Get answers from the Aosom.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aosom.ca?

Have a question about Aosom.ca?