Review of Allivet

Tel: 1 877 500 9944
customercare@allivet.com
2017 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Allivet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

maryh688
10/19/18

I paid for made an order for overnight delivery on Wednesday evening. I expected the medication on Friday. I spoke to them on the phone on Thursday and they told me the medication would be delivered on Friday. The medicine not only did not come on Friday, it won't be delivered until Monday night as late as 8PM. My cat has a terminal illness, and she will suffer because of their failed business practices. Apparently overnight doesn't include the weekend for them. My cat has a treatable terminal illness, and she will suffer because of their failed business practices.

christineb314
10/18/18

Very easy to order from. I saved a considerable amount of money on my dog's medicines. I really hope the negative reviews are not true. I need to have this medicine for my dog in about a week. I hope it arrives.

carmenf41
10/18/18

I recently discovered Allivet by accident while internet-searching affordable ways to cover my dogs' pharmacy needs. I have an older Pug and a younger Pug, both of whom have special care needs. Allivet provides many of the products we use, plus options I didn't know about previously. The website is easy to use, with great filters. They have great prices and an easy-to-attain free shipping threshold. My products arrived very promptly. I will definitely continue shopping at Allivet.

joannag44
10/18/18

Good price on my dog's Apoquel which is super expensive. It is cheaper here than the vet office and the ordering is easy and shipping is quick. Prices are competitive with other online pet pharmacies, not a steal by any means but decent price. They were able to contact my vet and get the prescription and I just refill it online when he runs out. So far so good, I have reordered several times with them and no issues to date.

valeriec143
10/18/18

I found the company very professional, and they processed my order in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend them.

lynnel51
10/18/18

I just placed the order and they did all the rest - contacting my vet and all. They notified me of every step.

cindys398
10/18/18

Thank you for making it so easy! I appreciate how kind and helpful your Customer Service is.
I love that it's just a quick phone call and I'm done!

veronicaa67
10/18/18

My dachshund was recently diagnosed with Cushings and the meds were about $80 a month. I searched for a cheaper pet med site that looked trusted and found Allivet. Now Im both my dogs meds there. The heart worm pills to flea and tick pills and the vectryl for the cushings is saving my quite a bit of money. Plus I can schedule deliveries and dont have to keep going to the vet and dealing with rebates fro heart worm med. Allivet is cheaper even when I was sending in rebates. Highly recommend especially for those with multiple pets.

patm298
10/18/18

Coming into the website, be sure to take advantage of the $5 off code; it only requires an email address. From there, it was easy to find the RX eye ointments my dog requires. Once found, both medications were in stock and discounted.
The next step was to add a pet and add a vet. There's an option to have Allivet contact the vet to obtain the prescription(s). The checkout process was easy as was applying the $5 off discount. Shipping was free for my order of $51.

Try Allivet.com. You will love it and your pet will love you!

chuckt43
10/18/18

They had the lowest price on the internet. Good service, product was delivered pretty fast . I will definitely be going back on the site for any other critters scripts in the future

carolc333
10/17/18

Allivet is the greatest to work with! Prices are exceptional, customer service is awesome, shipping is fast! Who could ask for more!?

jdf5
10/17/18

I really like the team at my vet, they way they take care of my cat. But ever since I started using Allivet, I don't have to drive 30 miles to pick up supplies for Max. I also like that they ALWAYS have supplies in stock, so no back orders. I get online a week before I need them, and they usually get here ahead of schedule!

emilyc220
10/17/18

Allivet has the best price for my dog's medication and it is always an easy transaction with quick, reliable delivery.

jerryc226
10/17/18

I highly recommend this vendor. I have used other vendors in the past and getting prescriptions filled was a hassle. Some of them would send a request to my vet every few hours!

I had no problems whatsoever with Allivet and the prices were very good.

loria110
10/17/18

Been using Allivet for over 3 years. Prices can't be beat! It's over-the-top easy to order and delivery is fast, especially if your regular veterinarian responds quickly to Allivet when they send the Rx for approval.

edwardw159
10/17/18

ordering is simple quick and easy. you receive your products on time without problems. They will contact your vet or you can send the prescription to them

heathers341
10/17/18

I purchased Galiprant for my dog. She has to take this every day for life. It was way cheaper than purchasing through the vet which is very helpful with the cost of all the daily meds she needs. It was easy to order and shipped quickly. I will definitely buy any of my pet meds possible through Allivet. I couldn't be happier that I found them.

harveyb60
10/17/18

Allivet delivers on quality, price and sevice on time every time! I would buy my Daisy's prescription no where eles.

jonh192
10/17/18

Found these folks for a prescription for my dog. Couldn't beat the price and enjoyed the auto ship refills.

inab13
10/17/18

Had to be the easiest online ordering experience I have had for pet products. I didn't find a better price any where.

alie35
10/17/18

I have ordered medication, for my pets, from Allivet for several years now. The prices are reasonable and quick shipping. Overall I have a great experience each order.

pattic53
10/17/18

Allivet has excellent prices, will contact your vet and are quick to communicate with customers regarding their orders. My only criticism is that the website is not always the easiest to navigate.

debbiew199
10/17/18

After doing a ton of research on my dog's medicine, I found that Allivet had the lowest prices. In addtion to the lowest prices, I found the website easy to maneuver. By setting up an account, refills are also a breeze. You just click and order. The options for delivery are also nice.

marys1043
10/17/18

I saved about 50% on my dog's medicine compared to the vet. Great also the quickness of the orders. Very Very Happy!

lucindae6
10/17/18

Quick and accurate. Contacted my vet for me and set up account with refills so my dog got her meds. Barely get the order placed online and they arrive. Great service.

Hi Laurie, Here at Allivet we believe that it's what's inside that counts. Some of our medications do not come in their original box or bottle. However, Allivet only sells genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. We guarantee this in writing on our website (check out 'Our Guarantees'). But don't just take our word for it: The National Association of Boards of Pharmacies inspects our facilities, products, and procedures each year to award us the Vet VIPPS certification. You can shop with confidence knowing that Allivet is certified for upholding the highest standards in pet pharmacy. So whether in a box, bottle or bag, you are getting 100% genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. To know how your pet medication is sold, click on "How it's sold" in the product info. For medications such as Nexgard or Comfortis, we include a disclaimer there that says "This product is sold with the package inserts and instructions but does not include the box." If you do have any questions about a particular medication (packaging, administration, disposal, expiration date) please feel free to contact our pharmacist on duty. We're always happy to help!

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative

Yes I have always gotten this in the original packaging box with insert...BUT valleyvet is cheaper and faster processing...same stuff ;)

By Oliver C.

My pup gets Vetoryl 10mg and 30mg. Both come in their original boxes, sealed and new, just like I get at my vet. Their prices are $75/month less than 1800-Pet-Meds for this medication. I cannot explain how they do it, but I am glad they do.

By roger k.

as a consumer, you cannot upload, fax or send an Rx to any pharmacy. They can only accept a Fax Rx directly from your Vet, otherwise they need the hard copy.

By James H.

I called the manufacturer of NexGard, who told me they do not supply Allivet with their NexGard product directly. They could not tell me how Allivet gets there supply. Perhaps the reason Alligard does not ship NexGard in the mfg's box.

By James H.

I can only answer for myself. I was a customer of another online RX company that suddenly went out of business. The prices at my vet and 1800-Pet-Meds are MUCH higher than I was used to. I found this place after a search. Prices are much better. They faxed a request for RX to my vet. My vet answered and I had the meds 3 days later. Dont expect to get the meds quickly. There is a process that needs to happen, so start the process at least 10 days before you run out of meds. Allivet also sends an email if your vet is not responding to their request for the prescription. If that happens, just call your vet and ask them to fax the RX to Allivet and the process will continue. I have never spoken to anyone at Allivet. I have never needed to. I have only had to nudge my vet to send the prescription to Allivet. Other than that, it has been a smooth experience

By roger k.

Not for that particular product, no. But I would be very wary of doing business with them online-their business ethics are not what they should be.

By Colleen D.

By law, they are not allowed to ship your prescription until they have it in hand, but your vet may call or fax it in and it will be available immediately. You will need to go online and order. They usually ship by USPS, but you can pay extra for speedier shipping if needed.

By Lawrence C.

Hi Katherine, By law, we cannot ship prescription medication until we receive vet's authorization or the prescription in the mail.

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative

Hi Rafael, We ship prescription orders internationally as long as you can present a valid prescription in English. We suggest you check with your local customs office to see if any additional taxes or tariffs apply.

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Allivet staff and other customers.

Allivet?