Review of Allivet

Tel: 1 877 500 9944
customercare@allivet.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Allivet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

edwinab14
7/14/19

I have found Allivet to carry what I need, they're prompt re shipping, good packaging, and the price seems to be a few dollars cheaper than other places. I buy Zycortal which is a subcutaneous injectable medication to treat my dog who has Addison's disease.

eduardot22
7/14/19

excellent shipping and profession, i'm preference for a good time and I very happy for your attention

candacee5
7/12/19

I placed my order for 1 tablet of Mirtazapine on Tuesday with delivery of 3-5 days. My vet approved 1 tablet on Wednesday. Someone at Allivet then chose to put my order on "hold" to "confirm the quantity."

Instead of placing a phone call to me directly, an email was sent. I didn't see the email until Friday at which point I called at 3:12 pm CST.

I was told my order would not be delivered until the following Tuesday, eventhough they were going to "overnight it to me" to "resolve my issue." I asked why it couldn't be sent today and received on Saturday. I was told "the pharmacists have already gone home." (At 4:30 pm? EST) so no one was available to package and mail my 1 tablet.

I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told he was on another line. I waited on the call for almost 30 minutes. Finally, the representative said the supervisor was trying to get FedEx to pick up my order today, but that he was waiting for "confirmation."

I asked if he could call me back rather than having me wait on hold. The call ran almost 45 minutes at that point. About 10 minutes later, the representative called to tell me FedEx could NOT pick up today, there was no one at the pharmacy to meet the FedEx driver on Saturday and that FedEx doesn't deliver on Sunday.

He apologized and said my order would arrive on Tuesday. I asked him, "What happened to Monday?" He said that someone will be in the pharmacy to SHIP it on Monday.

Grrrr. I am not aware of any pharmacist who clocks out at 4:30 pm. Can a technician not package the pill? The pharmacy is closed all weekend? Why didn't the supervisor come on the line or at least make the final call to tell me that, after a 45 minute phone call, we were back to where we started? Allivet delayed my order (eventhough my order and the vet's order matched) for 5 days (Wed, Thurs & Fri + a weekend) without a phone call. I was told the prior customer had the same issue except her prescription was for insulin. (Life or death medication)

This experience with Allivet was terrible. The person who "held" my order should be addressed and encouraged to make a phone call to the customer immediately, if he/she has questions. The supervisor should be addressed and encouraged to get on the phone when a customer requests to speak with him/her. The pharmacists should be encouraged to work past 4:30 pm, like all of the other pharmacists in America. And, perhaps they should pay someone to be available on Saturday to meet the FedEx guy or run the package to a local store or put it in a FedEx receptacle on Friday afternoon. As far as I know, FedEx has a 6 pm pick up and one at 10:00 am Saturdays.

I am extremely unhappy. Bottom line, my cat has stopped eating and could die before I get this pill 4 more days from now. I am disabled or I would drive to the vet and get a pill from their office. Absolutely ridiculous. Very POOR CUSTOMER CARE.

noellaf
7/12/19

I ordered a medication for my pet when I was told they had it in stock, provided my credit card number, name of vet, etc.; when it did not arrive, they said it was not available. I got fooled again a second time, and finally a third time over two months. They never had the medication, yet they confirmed every time they had it in stock when I called to confirm my order on line. I just called my credit cart to dispute the charge.

tiffanyc164
7/12/19

So easy to order and fast shipping. Much cheaper than buying my dogs monthly medication at the vets office!

lorih213
7/10/19

its always nice to have a problem free order process. Allivet does the work for you. Contacts the vet to get the ok and ships upon approval. Thanks Allivet for making this so easy.

angelaf164
7/10/19

I absolutely love this website! While it does take a few days for it all to process and coordinate with the vet, it's worth it for the great price savings and convenience. The medicine is MUCH cheaper and arrives quickly, once the order processes. Give yourself a few extra days, especially if you're a new customer. I promise, it's worth it.

bills693
7/7/19

We use this company since the shipping is very quick and the customer service is top notch. We have been using them for more than two years for our pet prescriptions.

lynnem94
7/5/19

Very easy to order and great prices! Have never found any place cheaper and certainly not one easier to place an order.

theresam225
7/5/19

Very fast and efficient service glad to do business with them. I was able to have my vet write a script with the site as the vet's office was way to expensive, I get the script much cheaper on Allivet.

glorias164
7/5/19

I've found that the prices on all but one of the medications and supplements my pets need are cheaper here than anywhere else I've found. I've had a couple different vets, and Allivet is great about contacting them for Rxs and getting in touch with me if there are issues.

rebeccap243
7/5/19

I'm so thankful I found Allivet. It doesn't matter whether I need prescription meds or something for fleas,Allivet has what I need and at a price that I haven't found cheaper anywhere. The meds are the same as what you get from your vet but $2 to $5 cheaper. The orders have always been correct, complete and shipped quickly.

carolyns376
7/5/19

They get it right the first time, no hassles, medicines com quickly even when out of stock I never have to wait long. They keep in constant communication via phone and email. Ordering for 2yrs now, never a problem. And I have recommended Allivet to friends. With competitive prices, I'll stay with Allivet!

jeremyo23
7/4/19

This site is awesome it is easy and fast - The products are inexpensive. I love that you can set it up to just get them monthly.

lottiem4
7/4/19

I OWN AN ELDERLY DOXIE WHO REQUIRES ARTHRITIS MEDS AND MEDS TO PROTECT HIS LIVER FROM THE EFFECTS OF THE FIRST DRUG. I HAVE FOUND THESE DRUGS TO BE MUCH CHEAPER THAN FROM BUYING AT MY VET AND SOMEWHAT CHEAPER THAN OTHER PET MED SITES. AFTER CONTACTING MY VET THE MEDS ARE SHIPPED PROMPTLY.

cindylug
Cindy-Lu G.
7/4/19

My dog has been on an over the counter med for some time. It's very expensive. So I went exploring the web. I found Allivet. I needed the med quickly and they delivered.

tinam464
7/3/19

Allivet is great, their customer service is excellent, just wish they were a little cheaper on the Vetmedin.

williamj395
7/3/19

great pricing will use this company for all my dog needs. Allivet is a great outlet to help reduce the cost of the medicine my pet needs

barbaraw134
7/3/19

My dog has been on clomicalm for years. It is great having them delivered every month, on time, instead of going to vet and ordering. Plus the price is lower, good company. Highly recommend.

ellenb207
7/3/19

We have never been disappointed in Allivet's service. Convenient, good price on the med we need, and friendly customer service. We will continue buying from them. In fact, we will be placing an order within the next few days.

karlas59
7/3/19

I am really happy with this website. I got the medicine for my dog on time and the price is lower than my vet.

biancav20
7/3/19

Ive ordered my dog meds from this site & everything went smoothly! They even get in touch with your vet for you so you to get the medicine approval!

georgiay1
7/3/19

Best prices on my dog's meds - he takes several medication & I've found Allivet has the best price & excellent customer service!

jennya66
7/3/19

I've been ordering from Allivet for sometime now. The prices are great and we ordering is easy. You also get an extra discount for setting up automatic prescription refills.

judyd152
7/3/19

Only suggestion is that shipping options be changed to reflect days on the week. Example, in Fri, sat , sun order should not be given the same $ for 2 day shipping as mon, Tue or wed. I understand its business days, but if I order on Monday I have it by wed, if paying 2 day shipping, but on Friday, you pay the same $ and it takes 4 (real time) days.

Hi Laurie, Here at Allivet we believe that it's what's inside that counts. Some of our medications do not come in their original box or bottle. However, Allivet only sells genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. We guarantee this in writing on our website (check out 'Our Guarantees'). But don't just take our word for it: The National Association of Boards of Pharmacies inspects our facilities, products, and procedures each year to award us the Vet VIPPS certification. You can shop with confidence knowing that Allivet is certified for upholding the highest standards in pet pharmacy. So whether in a box, bottle or bag, you are getting 100% genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. To know how your pet medication is sold, click on "How it's sold" in the product info. For medications such as Nexgard or Comfortis, we include a disclaimer there that says "This product is sold with the package inserts and instructions but does not include the box." If you do have any questions about a particular medication (packaging, administration, disposal, expiration date) please feel free to contact our pharmacist on duty. We're always happy to help!

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative

I've never had poor customer service with Allivet, and I've been using them for years. Sometimes only people with complaints take the time to fill out reviews which gives a skewed perception.

By Karen B.

Yes I have always gotten this in the original packaging box with insert...BUT valleyvet is cheaper and faster processing...same stuff ;)

By Oliver C.

My pup gets Vetoryl 10mg and 30mg. Both come in their original boxes, sealed and new, just like I get at my vet. Their prices are $75/month less than 1800-Pet-Meds for this medication. I cannot explain how they do it, but I am glad they do.

By roger k.

If needed to be vet approved they wait til then but tell you they are waiting for approval. If you haven't heard from them then they prob. did not get.

By cynthia w.

Ask your vet for the manufacturer. I ordered 3 meds, all 3 were from same manufacturer as vet-2 were in exact same package, 1 was packaged differently but the quantity was tripled!

By Carrie F.

They cannot fill your order. Get a different vet because it looks as though your vet is more interest in their profit than the well being of your pet.

By Kathy A.

Out of 3449 reviews they still have a 4.5 star rating out of 5. I can personally say that I have never had an issue with Allivet on any of the medication that I have had to order for pets and it is much less that what I would pay through my veterinarian for the exact same product. They also have great prices on pet treats as well, which can quite possibly help you get their free shipping offer for spending $49 or more if the medication isn't quite expensive enough.

By Aaron S.

I've only received the exact prescription for my dog.

By Beverly B.

as a consumer, you cannot upload, fax or send an Rx to any pharmacy. They can only accept a Fax Rx directly from your Vet, otherwise they need the hard copy.

By James H.
Questions? Get answers from the Allivet staff and other customers.

Allivet?