Review of Allivet

Tel: 1 877 500 9944
customercare@allivet.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Allivet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

juliec405
2/20/19

They screwed up the meds for my cat and it was over a month to get it right. I always allow extra time before we run out. Had to get it from the Vet. They then offered me a discount and when I tried to use it the food was out of stock for over a month. Yeah, right. The discount expired. They lied to me over the phone of when it was supposed to come in and that they would bump up to fast shipping. Never happened. Horrible, excuse filled customer service. Not sure how they've stayed in business.

scottm658
2/18/19

Allivet is reliable, fast and less expensive than other methods. We use the auto shipping to save money and time.

lesleyg27
2/15/19

Prices are much more reasonable compared to my vets and other pharmacies. I order from Allivet regularly.

lindad504
2/11/19

The variety of products available are excellent. You order on line and Allivet contacts your veterinarian to get the script. If you have any questions or concerns Live Chat gives you instant access to helpful associate who can help with your concern. A few days later your order arrives at unbelievable savings. Thank you Allivet.

aarons276
2/11/19

I've used this website many times over the past couple years. Very affordable place for pet medication and so easy to set things up on the website for them to contact your veterinarian for any medication that may require a prescription. They also offer free shipping on orders over $49 so I also add treats for my dog to enjoy.

pamm184
2/7/19

I saved $27, plus tax by buying my prescription of 90 Apoquel pills here rather than buying at Costco.

pauls1103
2/3/19

I have never used this site before , but that has all changed today. The prices were great for what I needed for my dog and I will be a repeat customer. The over all experience was very easy with no issues at all. They will contact my vet for the prescription and I dont have to mess with anything...perfect for me.

Paul Slonaker
Fort Worth, Texas

catew4
1/31/19

When I had a price discrepancy, Vicky, one of the Customer Service supervisors, handled it very well. She listened, repeated back what she understood, and promised to address the issue from Allivet's end. Not only does Allivet offer the lowest prices, it trains its employees to treat the customer with the respect due to the one paying for the products. I will return and order again. Thank you for your outstanding attitude, Vicky!

alisons22
1/29/19

Site is very well designed, and easy to use. Prices are great. I've used AlliVet many times, and will again.

deanneg6
1/29/19

Compared to Vet Source this was a dream! I loved not waiting 20+ minutes and still not knowing if the order went through because the site says still processing but I have an email saying it was accepted!

markf402
1/25/19

The Vet charges at least 3x as much for this script. We've used Allivet for a couple of years now. Product is good, service is quick and prices are very reasonable.

johnw1537
1/25/19

Allivert gives good service, there prices are really competitive with other companies I have dealt with , quick delivery.

christyj21
1/25/19

I love doing business with Allivet! The cost is less than even Costco, shipping is free, and I always get my product quickly and with no hassles. They do a wonderful job.

veronicaf44
1/23/19

Easy to use website, great prices, and best of all...THEY CONTACT MY VET FOR ME! Talk about customer service!!! Will recommend to everyone!

leonardc59
1/23/19

Made my first purchase for our new member of our family. Interceptor plus heart worm . The site was very easy to navigate and the prices were right. Will be anxiously awaiting my order.

marcc138
1/21/19

Prices are great, but this webisite is difficult to use and had me in a loop where it did not allow me to make an account because it said I had an account, but then told me I did not have an account. After repeatedly re-entering my information, I almost bailed, but I was determined to win. Took me almost 20 minutes to place an order; other sites that excel at online ordering take me 5.

reginam96
1/17/19

Easy to use and so much more cost friendly than our vet, that charges twice that for only a one month supply. I recommend you to everyone with a cat or dog.

jaymieh
1/16/19

I ordered this supplement in December and had no problem. I ordered again on January 2nd 2019. It was not even sent to fedex until the 8th, I was never notified about anything being out of stock. I called and was told I would get a refund and the product would be here on the 15th, which was yesterday. Still no product, I call and I am told it has not even shipped. My horse has now been out of this product for 5 days. Save yourself the headache and do not use this company.

debbyn5
1/16/19

I found Pill Pockets on Allivet $5 less than on the site I usually shop from! Since I buy at least six 60 count bags at a time, that was a great savings!

lauras616
1/15/19

Found item easily. Clear purchase transaction with auto ship feature. I plan to continue purchasing from this company.

paulr551
1/14/19

I paid for 2 day shipping on an item it will not show up until five or six days later. I called and asked why the item did not show up today and was told that the pharmacist did not get to it in time on Friday so it did not get filled until Monday. Would have been nice to know that this was going to happen and I would have gone another way. I will now need to go get this item from the vet and pay much much more because I need it before Wednesday.
All I got from the lady on the phone was her saying sorry over and over again.
Great items and prices but never try and get your items fast it will not work out for you.

dls2
1/13/19

Always great service! Product arrives very quick. This makes having two cats much easier! Thank you for doing a great job!

delaynef
1/13/19

Although Allivet didn't remember me from my previous order it was an easy transaction, and I saved quite a bit. I am very happy with how placing the order went, hopefully receiving the order will go just as smooth.

jp491
1/12/19

I have used Allivet for several years, but recently placed an order over the holidays, and did not allot enough time for shipping since my orders always came much quicker than estimated. I was out of the prescription and the shipment seemed to be delayed, so I called support. The rep immediately reshipped the order overnight at no charge! Incredible service, especially considering that it was my own fault for not planning better. Highly recommend Allivet and their prices are extremely competitive.

kristins123
1/12/19

Allivet is the place to go for pet meds. They have the best price , are easy to use, and prompt delivery .

Hi Laurie, Here at Allivet we believe that it's what's inside that counts. Some of our medications do not come in their original box or bottle. However, Allivet only sells genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. We guarantee this in writing on our website (check out 'Our Guarantees'). But don't just take our word for it: The National Association of Boards of Pharmacies inspects our facilities, products, and procedures each year to award us the Vet VIPPS certification. You can shop with confidence knowing that Allivet is certified for upholding the highest standards in pet pharmacy. So whether in a box, bottle or bag, you are getting 100% genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. To know how your pet medication is sold, click on "How it's sold" in the product info. For medications such as Nexgard or Comfortis, we include a disclaimer there that says "This product is sold with the package inserts and instructions but does not include the box." If you do have any questions about a particular medication (packaging, administration, disposal, expiration date) please feel free to contact our pharmacist on duty. We're always happy to help!

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative

Yes I have always gotten this in the original packaging box with insert...BUT valleyvet is cheaper and faster processing...same stuff ;)

By Oliver C.

I have been ordering from Allivet for 6 years and have never had to wait more than a few days ( 3 - 5) for my order. I have ordered both online and over the phone. The associates that I have dealt with have always been extremely helpful.

By Linda D.

My pup gets Vetoryl 10mg and 30mg. Both come in their original boxes, sealed and new, just like I get at my vet. Their prices are $75/month less than 1800-Pet-Meds for this medication. I cannot explain how they do it, but I am glad they do.

By roger k.

Out of 3449 reviews they still have a 4.5 star rating out of 5. I can personally say that I have never had an issue with Allivet on any of the medication that I have had to order for pets and it is much less that what I would pay through my veterinarian for the exact same product. They also have great prices on pet treats as well, which can quite possibly help you get their free shipping offer for spending $49 or more if the medication isn't quite expensive enough.

By Aaron S.

as a consumer, you cannot upload, fax or send an Rx to any pharmacy. They can only accept a Fax Rx directly from your Vet, otherwise they need the hard copy.

By James H.

I called the manufacturer of NexGard, who told me they do not supply Allivet with their NexGard product directly. They could not tell me how Allivet gets there supply. Perhaps the reason Alligard does not ship NexGard in the mfg's box.

By James H.

Not for that particular product, no. But I would be very wary of doing business with them online-their business ethics are not what they should be.

By Colleen D.

By law, they are not allowed to ship your prescription until they have it in hand, but your vet may call or fax it in and it will be available immediately. You will need to go online and order. They usually ship by USPS, but you can pay extra for speedier shipping if needed.

By Lawrence C.

Hi Katherine, By law, we cannot ship prescription medication until we receive vet's authorization or the prescription in the mail.

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Allivet staff and other customers.

Allivet?