Review of Allivet

Tel: 1 877 500 9944
customercare@allivet.com
2017 Customer choice award

Legitimate

Allivet has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

kathyw213
7/14/18

The website is very easy to navigate. The price for my dog's medication was the best I found. My vet was contacted for the prescription, and the shipping was free. Delivery was quick. I couldn't ask for anything better.

elizabethc391
7/14/18

I've purchased from Allivet for a few years now and love their inventory and prices. Can't match their price locally.

maryt377
7/12/18

Appreciate the alternative resource to let meds. Fast and easy set up. Fast and easy refill. Thank you, Allivet!

davidp845
7/12/18

We love Allivet for their great prescription prices and quick delivery. this is our third year of ordering Carprofin for our dog and we will continue ordering meds as we need them.

gregm314
7/12/18

I have used Allivet for over five years. They have provided fast, fair priced, and right on target with orders.
Always what I ordered and arrived on time.
Thank You Allivet.

valeriag12
7/12/18

GREAT WEBSITE FOR ALL YOUR FURBABIES NEEDS! I JUST FUND OUT ONE OF MY BABIES NEED MEDICINE FOR LIFE, SO THIS HELP A LOT WITH THE SEARCHING OF PRICES AFFORDABLE. THANKS

davids1711
7/12/18

My 15 year old Schnauzer Zelda has developed a touch of arthritis, so my vet prescribed Galliprant. He wrote a script so I could save some money on the meds if I found it online. I searched and found Allivet. I'm very please with the service and prices. They interface very well with my vet. The meds arrive on time.

marlad18
7/11/18

I am very happy I found Allivet to help me with my prescription for my pet. It makes it much easier with the assistance I receive in dealing with my pets illness.

campbellf1
7/10/18

My sick ol' cat needs some meds et al and Allivet has been brilliant in taking care of us. It makes it easy for my vet too. Allivet is about the same price as purchasing meds at the vet but it is so much more convenient this way. Brilliant.

juliac134
7/10/18

This site saved my furson's life on more than one occasion when the money was tight for me and he needed his heart meds! No words could ever express how grateful I am for that. Keep it up guys

lorim226
7/8/18

I'm so happy to save A LOT of money on my pet's medicines. The savings is great, the site is easy to use, and Allivet calls my vet for me! Allivet is the BEST!

michaelm1565
7/8/18

What a great way to buy my pet's prescription... no hassle of driving to the Vet... just click and wait for the order. Thanks, Allivet!

princessyark
7/7/18

Ordered came as promise and with 3 dogs quite a savings. Enjoyed the free shipping. Easy to use but didn't like the time it took for my vet to approve order.

Tip for consumers: its worth a try

brucei10
7/7/18

We found your site thru word of mouth. Love that its fast, cheaper than most other places. Thank you

melindaw53
7/7/18

I love purchasing Vetmedin online with Allivet. It's so convenient and more cost effective than having to drive to my vet and purchasing it there. When ordering 2 bottles, I also get free shipping so it makes even more sense! I save time, gas and money by purchasing through Allivet.

shahriara2
7/7/18

Very easy to locate my vet and ordered the medicine for my dog for the fraction of what Costco and CVS were charging.

carriew77
7/6/18

My dog has hear problems and has to take 3 different types of heart medicine. when i would get them from my Vet they would charge me 180.00 a month on them. i come to this site and now i pay 94.00 for a month. I'm so excited this site is here to help me save my dog and give me more time with her. Thank you!

alicec146
7/5/18

Medications ordered arrive promptly and prices are great. We appreciate the convenience and the amount for free shipping is very fair. Our dogs have long ears so the ear medications are in demand on a regular basis. Thank you!

laurap276
7/5/18

Allivet is a wonderful website that saves you a lot of money. They ship fast and their website is secure. Love this site.

sonikav1
7/4/18

Major time saver in ordering my pet's medication.From contacting my vet to delivering the medicine,everything has been a smooth process. Thank you, Allivet.

teresal130
7/3/18

I am grateful to Allivet for the convienence in ordering my pet's medictations. It is such a time saver that they contact the vet to verify the prescription. Everything has been coming in a timely fashion and all my orders have been correct. Thank you.

kimj154
7/3/18

I appreciate the option to purchase necessary medications for our golden retriever. The vets' office can be so expensive because they're unable to offer the same wonderful discounted rates! If I have one complaint, it would be that sometimes the order turnaround time is a little slow, but we always receive everything that we order for great prices!!

johnm2189
7/3/18

can't rate zero or I would. was told THREE TIMES my pets med would ship. Last time promised 1 day shipment - ship Monday arrive Tuesday. this med is very important as my dog is in heart failure. did not arrive yet today & called - the person I spoke with last week and PROMISED me a Monday ship / Tuesday delivery for no upgrade fee price because THEY messed up did not tell the pharmacy to ship it. so now AT LEAST two days from getting the medicine. SOOO sloppy and inept.

carolv78
7/2/18

Prices are great. The delivery is quick and easy. The insulin that I need for my cat is very expensive and their prices are definitely the best. Very happy with the purchase

leoj23
7/1/18

Much better pricing for my dogs meds than other options I have found. Look for coupons that are usually available.

Hi Laurie, Here at Allivet we believe that it's what's inside that counts. Some of our medications do not come in their original box or bottle. However, Allivet only sells genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. We guarantee this in writing on our website (check out 'Our Guarantees'). But don't just take our word for it: The National Association of Boards of Pharmacies inspects our facilities, products, and procedures each year to award us the Vet VIPPS certification. You can shop with confidence knowing that Allivet is certified for upholding the highest standards in pet pharmacy. So whether in a box, bottle or bag, you are getting 100% genuine FDA / EPA U.S. approved products- the same exact medications sold by your veterinarian, with same or better expiration dates. To know how your pet medication is sold, click on "How it's sold" in the product info. For medications such as Nexgard or Comfortis, we include a disclaimer there that says "This product is sold with the package inserts and instructions but does not include the box." If you do have any questions about a particular medication (packaging, administration, disposal, expiration date) please feel free to contact our pharmacist on duty. We're always happy to help!

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative

Yes I have always gotten this in the original packaging box with insert...BUT valleyvet is cheaper and faster processing...same stuff ;)

By Oliver C.

My pup gets Vetoryl 10mg and 30mg. Both come in their original boxes, sealed and new, just like I get at my vet. Their prices are $75/month less than 1800-Pet-Meds for this medication. I cannot explain how they do it, but I am glad they do.

By roger k.

as a consumer, you cannot upload, fax or send an Rx to any pharmacy. They can only accept a Fax Rx directly from your Vet, otherwise they need the hard copy.

By James H.

I called the manufacturer of NexGard, who told me they do not supply Allivet with their NexGard product directly. They could not tell me how Allivet gets there supply. Perhaps the reason Alligard does not ship NexGard in the mfg's box.

By James H.

I can only answer for myself. I was a customer of another online RX company that suddenly went out of business. The prices at my vet and 1800-Pet-Meds are MUCH higher than I was used to. I found this place after a search. Prices are much better. They faxed a request for RX to my vet. My vet answered and I had the meds 3 days later. Dont expect to get the meds quickly. There is a process that needs to happen, so start the process at least 10 days before you run out of meds. Allivet also sends an email if your vet is not responding to their request for the prescription. If that happens, just call your vet and ask them to fax the RX to Allivet and the process will continue. I have never spoken to anyone at Allivet. I have never needed to. I have only had to nudge my vet to send the prescription to Allivet. Other than that, it has been a smooth experience

By roger k.

Not for that particular product, no. But I would be very wary of doing business with them online-their business ethics are not what they should be.

By Colleen D.

By law, they are not allowed to ship your prescription until they have it in hand, but your vet may call or fax it in and it will be available immediately. You will need to go online and order. They usually ship by USPS, but you can pay extra for speedier shipping if needed.

By Lawrence C.

Hi Katherine, By law, we cannot ship prescription medication until we receive vet's authorization or the prescription in the mail.

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative

Hi Rafael, We ship prescription orders internationally as long as you can present a valid prescription in English. We suggest you check with your local customs office to see if any additional taxes or tariffs apply.

By Tatiana R., Allivet Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Allivet staff and other customers.

17 Photos for Allivet