Al Haq Travel

Al Haq Travel has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 104 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Al Haq Travel also ranks 2nd among Travel Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%

• I booked my first umrah Package with Alhaq travel and then i got air tickets travelling from London to Makkah.
  • Their customer service was exactly what we needed when planning our first Umrah trip.

• My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks.
How would you rate Al Haq Travel?

“Reference Mr. Khurram Ali”

Anwar S.
2/9/20

Khurram Ali is a very good travel agent because he explained to me many of times when i booked Umrah booking.he is very good cool, calm and understanding person. I employ new and existing customers to call for him. And today he is going to home late because he sending me visas, travel ticket. Thumps Up. Also Hafiz Saad he has also helped me aswell bealf of him last wednesday. May Allah bless both with barkat.

“You have been warned! Do not book with Al Haw Travel”

Mazamal K.
7/20/20

Paired deposit Of £1000 in start ofFebruary to Asad in the sales team, early March out break of Covid 19 contacted Asad who reassured me Hajj will still go ahead and to pay my remaining £4,500! Which of course I did not proceed to pay. Have try contacting Al Haw spoke with Hafiz Sahab who promised me a call back within 2 days after speaking to him on 24th June 2020, alhaq will not answer the calls or emails... you have been warned look elsewhere!

umrah package (10) customer service (11) umrah journey (8) customer support (6) khurram ali (4) sister nimra (6) umrah services (4) umrah trip (4) may allah (8) hafiz saad (3)
anwars12
February 9th, 2020
malikm29
November 24th, 2019
KURAM Ali is a good man he is a good sale man. They gave the all information very well and satisfied and very humble and happily talking.
farhatb
November 24th, 2019
I went for umrah just recently for the first time booked a package through Khurram ali at al haq travel he gave us a really good package the services were good I didn't know what to expect there as we were going first time but everything was booked properly and went smoothly the picks up and drop off's to luggage allowance the hotels can't fault anything. Will defiantly book with brother Khurram again he was very patient and polite right from start and even gave us courtesy call when we returned to make sure everything went well. He also gave us the best price from other agencies the exact same package was more expensive
azharm2
November 8th, 2017
During the 4 weeks long planning process for our Hajj, I have made several calls to different travel agencies and I realized that I should book through Alhaq Travel. They provided me good package and I have been very easy all the way during my journey. Only regret is that the transportation was not as good as I Expected. Lastly, I will probably be coming back to you guys at Alhaq Travel, Thanks
whitev1
January 17th, 2018
I booked my umrah with brother khawar and he proved that Alhaq travel delivers what is shown on the website. I 'd like to book an umrah with them for my uncle soon.
musadaqr
August 29th, 2017
Our passports were delivered one day before departure to Saudia, waited for almost one week, not very happy with it but overall if I look at the whole journey, It was a good experience. I think I should give a 4 * review to them
jasiaf
May 16th, 2018
Jasia FareedAlhamdolila we performed our Umrah It was very blessed Al Haq travel did his best especially Nimrah Shahzadai helped us even came back you should...

Questions? Get answers from the Al Haq Travel staff and other customers.

Get cheap Hajj and Umrah offers by AlHaq Travel to perform Hajj in 2018. We provide luxury facilities at cheapest rates. AlHaq cheapest Hajj and Umrah packages include 5 star hotels and convenient flights at lowest rates.

alhaqt
AlHaq T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Al Haq Travel?

Have a question about Al Haq Travel?