Review of Alhaq Travel

info@alhaqtravel.co.uk

6 reviews with 4 stars

malikm29
11/24/19
KURAM Ali is a good man he is a good sale man . They gave the all information very well and satisfied and very humble and happily talking.
farhatb
11/24/19
Just booked our umrah package with Khurram ali he was very patient and helpful he answered all our questions and queries and. He was very prompt with returning our calls and emails.. he gave us lots of package options to pick from and changed them so many times for us was very kind .

We are going on the 23rd jan 2020 inshallah so will update our experience when we return

Farhat
jasiaf
5/16/18
Jasia FareedAlhamdolila we performed our Umrah It was very blessed Al Haq travel did his best especially Nimrah Shahzadai helped us even came back you should...
whitev1
1/17/18
I booked my umrah with brother khawar and he proved that Alhaq travel delivers what is shown on the website. I 'd like to book an umrah with them for my uncle soon.
azharm2
11/8/17
During the 4 weeks long planning process for our Hajj, I have made several calls to different travel agencies and I realized that I should book through Alhaq Travel. They provided me good package and I have been very easy all the way during my journey. Only regret is that the transportation was not as good as I Expected. Lastly, I will probably be coming back to you guys at Alhaq Travel, Thanks
musadaqr
8/29/17
Our passports were delivered one day before departure to Saudia, waited for almost one week, not very happy with it but overall if I look at the whole journey, It was a good experience. I think I should give a 4 * review to them

Questions? Get answers from the Alhaq Travel staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Alhaq Travel