Review of Alhaq Travel

Tel: 020 34757513
info@alhaqtravel.co.uk

mariah251
7/14/18
Amazing services throughout the trip to Makkah and Madinah including, customer support given by mam Abeer. She was very professional and helped in booking the amazing Umrah Package. Keep up the good job team.
tariqq
7/11/18
Al haq is providing best Umrah services, so far the customer support was really good. They were helping us every moment it is highly appreciated. They were very coperative with us just to ensure the convenience of tour.
sayyadmira
7/10/18
initially i was very confused which travel provider to choose for my Hajj trip and finally chose Alhaq travels. Im very pleased with my decision as i have had a very pleasant experience with Alhaq.

I would specially like to thank Brother Ahsan for his unconditional support and cooperation and helping me throughout and making this trip a memorable one for me. He is a star.
Would definately recommend Alhaq and brother Ahsan to all my Acquaintance.
adili2
6/30/18
Al Haq travel is great in serving pilgrims. I have booked my Umrah and now this is one of the best memory of my life. I can always say that this was the best voyage of my life and had a great conversation with the team of Al Haq Travel. I will highly recommend their service to all the Muslims in UK.
naziaa3
6/13/18
I'm afraid altho I got excellent service from Jamal after realising that Nimra miss-understood the meaning of GROUP BOOKING.

We wanted a group booking and was reassured that my brother will meet his group at Saudi airport, we then realised Nimras terminology of group booking wasn't a group, ud go single.... Really really upsetting felt like we've been cheated.

No refund or compensation was mentioned.

Have explained my thoughts to Jamal. But damage is done.

Jamal was very supportive but that's about it.
azharr
6/8/18
Excellent service provided by Ahsan in a very efficient way, keep up the good work, your all. Credit to his organisation
azaanh
5/29/18
Alhaq travel is seriously making an impact in the Hajj/Umrah travel industry. We choose economic package but it was no less than a luxury for us. Everything was up to the mark and the guide accompanied us was most helpful and friendly. He held us the whole journey and guided us at every moment. I will definitely recommend it to others in my acquaintances.
jasiaf
5/16/18
Jasia FareedAlhamdolila we performed our Umrah It was very blessed Al Haq travel did his best especially Nimrah Shahzadai helped us even came back you should...
afaqm
5/6/18
Al Haq has arranged a wonderful Umrah journey for my family. Everyone is very much satisfied to their services.
sofiaa34
4/20/18
Everything was greatly managed by the team of Al haq travel. I had a comfortable Umrah. They never disappoint their customers. I will travel with them again.
mohsina8
4/12/18
I had a wonderful journey of Umrah. Al Haq travel had arranged it amazingly. The deserve lots of prayers for their efforts.
fayssali
3/22/18
I had such an awesome experience with this agency in the support of her agent Nimra, god bless her she so supportive and I owe a lot in this journey.
umairt1
2/28/18
My parents performed umrah in January 2018. I contacted Alhaq travel to arrange umrah journey for my parents. I'm pleased with their services. My parents didn't have any worry throughout umrah. Their customer service team kept in touch with them. Highly recommend from my side.
hassama2
2/15/18
I am pleased with Alhaq Travel company. Their professional and humble staff arranged my umrah journey and i didn't feel any stress throughout the journey. Thanks to Alhaq Travel.
blackb10
2/7/18
Al Haq team never disappoints their customers. Highly appreciate the perfectly planned Umrah for my family. We had a very limited time but they made everything possible in a very convenient way. I am really honoured and will surely select them for my next tour of Umrah/Hajj.
saqibi2
1/30/18
Alhaq travel provided us the expert services for our Umrah journey. I want to thank brother Saad for his excellent customer services. He was very helpful. Thanks
rizh2
1/24/18
Worst customer service ever from Ahmed the manager and Waqar the senior!
They never return my calls of get back to me
whitev1
1/17/18
I booked my umrah with brother khawar and he proved that Alhaq travel delivers what is shown on the website. I 'd like to book an umrah with them for my uncle soon.
muhammadt24
1/17/18
Lots of prayers from a happy customer. I have been in Makkah before with other travel companies but the class that is served by Alhaq travel was beyond my expectations. I got the best accommodation along with most comfortable transportation service and the best part was their customer support. They assisted me throughout the journey and ensure the convenience of my trip to Makkah and Madina.
zareena1
1/12/18
They are providing best Umrah services, so far the customer support was really good. They were constantly in touch with us just to ensure the convenience of tour.
alij44
1/5/18
worst company ever. i do not believe they are Muslim. Their call center and company operate from India and also Islamabad or Lahore. they have taken many peoples money. the good reviews on here are fake and made by their own colleagues- fake names, not Muslim actions.. Ahmad- fake manager, no refunds, no help, liar, always using Islamic words such as 'in sha Allah' in vein, most probably a non Muslim taking advantage of Muslims!

i hope you enjoy feeding your children and families with Haram earnings!
zahram5
1/3/18
We received good customer service from Mustafa @Al-Haq Travel, our family of 6 had a great time in the blessed cities. We will be using them again inn shaa Allah. Thank you & Jazzakallah
fawada3
11/30/17
I have booked an Umrah package for my parents with ALHAQ TRAVEL and they have given five star services. My parents told me that brother ateeq was with them all the way through calls & emails and he was very helpful in every aspect. We will book with them again.
muhamadg
11/22/17
i want to say a Big Thank you for Nimarah for helping me with all The booking and i would like to say that was a great service and very friendly if i Think to go again i will difo go with al haq Umrah again
your manager should be proud
M Gabarin
aliz69
11/16/17
Last two weeks me, my son and my brother had the best Umrah to mekka. Thank you very much. Nimra was extremely helpful for organising me,my son and my brother wonderful Umrah package.
Nimra is a huge asset to your Al haqq travel and helps so much. We will definitely be back next time.

Questions? Get answers from the Alhaq Travel staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Alhaq Travel