Review of Alhaq Travel

Tel: 020 34757513
info@alhaqtravel.co.uk

marouinel
11/8/17
Alhamdulillah my dream is coming True by tomorrow I'm thinking sister Nimrah Shahzadi for making my umrah so easy she explained everything she helped me through everything I pray to God for a successful future for her and her family and her company and thanks again for everything I wish you all the best on your life and your work
muhammada94
11/8/17
Nimra @ Al-haq provide us excellent service and we got what we been promised special hotels in which we stays in Madina was excellent and was 5 star service.
I will recommend this to all my friend and family.
azharm2
11/8/17
During the 4 weeks long planning process for our Hajj, I have made several calls to different travel agencies and I realized that I should book through Alhaq Travel. They provided me good package and I have been very easy all the way during my journey. Only regret is that the transportation was not as good as I Expected. Lastly, I will probably be coming back to you guys at Alhaq Travel, Thanks
ibraheema
10/19/17
My mother and I booked via AL-Haq Travel. Brother Saad Offered us a cheap package. He called us many times a day to ask about our journey. He is so detailed oriented and professional. We are so happy with the services we received. Huge thanks to Saad and AL-Haq Travel for such a pleasant experience and providing us great services. Highly recommend to other Muslims.
umairs2
9/28/17
We were dealt by with brother Toseef who was very helpful. Hajj package was reasonable. Highly recommend to others.
faisali3
9/11/17
I and my wife received brilliant service from Al-Haq Travel. We were dealt with by Hafiz Saad who managed all the things in a great manner. A number of things I would like to mention here: A cheap package was provided according to our needs. The representative was so helpful, professional and always available No worries at all. Transport was on time. Hotels and food both were brilliant. If we could rate 10 stars we would definitely click for 10 stars because of their outstanding services and care they offer to their customers... We highly recommended this company to other Muslim brothers and sisters who want to perform Umrah or Hajj without any hassle.
ayesham8
9/6/17
I had a wonderful time in during my umrah journey with Al-Haq Travel. I joined group umrah tour, a total of 10 days arranged by Al-Haq Travel. The trip was perfectly planned which made my whole experience very pleasing. The hotel accommodations were close to the Haram and were five stars. In fact, they went out of their way to get my needs fulfilled, clearly with honesty and care. I will definitely be booking with them again, Inshaa Allah.
musadaqr
8/29/17
Our passports were delivered one day before departure to Saudia, waited for almost one week, not very happy with it but overall if I look at the whole journey, It was a good experience. I think I should give a 4 * review to them
muhammads44
8/2/17
I booked my first umrah Package with Alhaq travel and then i got air tickets travelling from London to Makkah. I really appreciate their services and Sister Nimra I would like to Name and Thanks her here on this platform because she was very kind, patience and very hard working. She was the one dealing with me from the time of my umrah Package booking and even my trip to House of Allah. I would love to book with them again as it reminds me that their services are outstanding...!!!!
abbaasm
7/6/17
Thanks to Alhaq travel team for a fantastic job in organizing and managing everything possible for making our Umrah journey comfortable. I had a wonderful experience and I will definitely recommend others to use your services for this great purpose.
aaleyaha
6/29/17
I was able to perform umrah in last month with Alhaq Travel. From the very first time when we had a phone conference, I knew that this was the right travel agency for me. They really focused on teaching us how to perform the rituals of Ummrah correctly and according to Sunnah during our journey. Brother Usman and Sister Fatima are extremely patient and down to earth and they know how to take care of the customers efficiently, Masha Allah, the whole journey was very spiritually comforting and impressive. I will recommend this travel group to others.
hafizfurqans
6/16/17
My Umrah journey went smooth with excellent service from Alhaq Travel. Brother Amar was very thorough and polite, all the communication was prompt and on the point. Masha' Allah. I have no hesitation in recommending the company to others.
rizwanb
6/1/17
They provided excellent services and great customer support. it was a journey we can't forget in our lives, may Allah grant us the next chance to visit Allah's House soon!
syedas3
5/17/17
I went to Umrah with Alharam travel in 2017, and Alhamdulillah, it was a wonderful experience. They made sure we are being served with all travel accommodations and safely reached to our destinations in time to perform holy umrah. The location of our hotels in Makkah and Madina was Near the Haram. The hotel staff was very cooperative in regards to accommodating our specific needs. Transportation was always available. May Allah reward alharam travel for everything they did for us.
Syeda Shahnaz
adilaha
5/16/17
Alhamdullilah, Allah Almighty has granted me this opportunity to perform umrah. I chose Alhaq travel based on a recommendation of another friend of mine. Alhamdulliah Alhaq travel hasnt disappointed me over the 9 days of holy Umrah...Their services were outstanding. I have to say that this was my unique experience with this company like never had in my past. May Allah bless this company with success in future.
mrsrehmanb
5/8/17
Allhamdulillaah, due to the persistence, dedication and hard work of Alhaq travel, our Umrah package was very well planned and delivered with five-star services.
In order to avoid any delays and issues, their team personally confirmed our check in and out of the hotels in Makkah and Madinah. It was also very comforting and reassuring to receive regular calls from their staff in Makkah and Madinah to ensure that our trip was going smoothly. Thank you, soo much for making our journey easier for us.
qamars1
4/17/17
Amazing umrah journey, very pleased with start to finish. The accommodation exceeded my expectations and it was really good value for money, Masha Allah thanks.
ubaidurrahmana
4/6/17
For me, the most important things to look for is honesty and care. Brother Imran was so caring and honest while delivering me umrah services. I was really focused on my umrahs Ibada. I would say if you prefer alhaq travel, you will be in safe hands like I was. Thanks alhaq travel.
akeels
3/25/17
I felt that I was in good hands the entire time, after booking and performing umrah. May Allah reward their efforts plentifully. JAZAKALLAH!
muhammada70
3/13/17
Alhaq travel services were exceptional. Their customer service was exactly what we needed when planning our first Umrah trip. The service was quick, easy and sister Nimra was there to help and update us when needed.
Couldn't have asked for better service and will definitely use their services again and recommend to others.

Questions? Get answers from the Alhaq Travel staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Alhaq Travel