Review of Alhaq Travel

Tel: 020 34757513
info@alhaqtravel.co.uk

dawoodk1
11/15/19
Mustafa is a competent sales man, offered me a very reasonable package for umrah.
He is very proactive and just a call away for a great service.
syeds45
11/13/19
Mustafa was very polite and well informed for my Umrah Package. Easy and pleasant service I hope everything goes to plan
zarlashts
Assalamualeikum
All praise be Allah, Alhamdulillah I'm very very grateful to Mustafa, who showed a high degree of competence and professionalism in setting up the trip to the holy land for me and my family. I have completed my booking at an affordable and reasonable price. It is with no hesitation that I'd recommend booking with this company.
hajii
11/13/19
Thank you to Ghulam Mustafa for the help with the bookings

Easy and pleasant the booking process is hassle free
terrys460
11/12/19
They are providing best Umrah services, so far the customer support was really good. they treated very well!!
iqraf2
11/9/19
This was my first time booking with Alhaq Travel and Brother Mustafa made this really easy, he dealt with everything for us and gave us updates on every question we had. JazakaAllah Khaira
zulfiqara8
11/1/19
I must say I was greatly impressed by Mustafa's help and approach in finding me a suitable umrah package for me and my family. He was very helpful. I hope the company's services will be as good as Mustafa's attitude that he showed in booking my package.
He is an asset for Alhaq Travel
nadeema20
10/18/19
These Guys are COWBOYS !!!
Absolutely worst company. Avoid at all costs!
Absolutely worst company I've ever dealt with. Firstly numerous times they charged us extra money once we had paid for flights. The hotels were changed numerous times and we were promised 4star hotels and given 3stars. By the end of the process they had charged us nearly £300 extra per person. We were blackmailed into writing false reviews of how good their service was and name the person who we dealt with MUSTAFA before our visas were released to us. We got picked up by our transport that was arranged in Jeddah and dropped off to a closed hotel and the driver ran off and left us. We were stranded as a family of 4 and numerous pieces of luggage. After struggling to figure out what had happned, we found out the hotel was under maintenance and were told to try their other branch. We had to pay for our own taxi to get to the other branch with no money on us, had to go to a bank and get the money out. Then once we got to this other branch we once again struggled for hours trying to figure out what had happened to our reservation. All the meanwhile we were trying to get hold of AlHaq and failing miserably with their absolutely terrible service. Once we finally managed to get them to understand what was happening we got told to pay for the night ourselves and they would sort it out. Thankfully the hotel staff managed to sort us out a room and transfer the reservation. However once again these agents said to us we have transferred you to another hotel branch you have to go there. At our wits end having not even done umrah at this point we were told to do umrah and go to the other branch. Once we got back from umrah we enquired at reception about having been told to go to the other branch and were told that branch was also CLOSED! The transport they booked was useless, our transport that was booked to go to medinah was over an hour late becaue the driver was asleep in his bed. This agency is an absolute joke , they have no idea what they're doing, blackmailing people for these false reviews and misleading people, and we were adamant we needed to let other people know once we were back as we booked this agency based on these reviews. Most of all is the terrible customer service, conning people out of money. Please save yourself stress and hassle and money and do not book with them.
osmanw
8/10/19
It has been an excellent experience performing Umrah with this agency. They took care of the minute details, kept us informed and were always there to help. My Recommendations are to use the services of the company and you will book with the company on your choice from the next. bet me. Bless you all.
khurams2
6/12/19
Sharing a good experience means to give you a good suggestion. My Umrah travel with the Alhaq travel was so satisfying. I believe in experiencing things practically. For you, try it once and then conclude anything.
shamrozk
6/10/19
As i'm a diabetic patient, Alhaq travels accommodated me with every good facility include the quality food, traveling and the nearer living. May Allah accept my Umrah and forgive the sins i've ever made. Many prayers to Alhaq travels.
hateml
5/25/19
DO NOT APPROACH THIS COMPANY. DO NOT. This company is not alhaq at all. When he seen our review he phoned us and he said he is going to give us the money back that he stole and we have been waiting for two weeks and he has told us all his lies and makes excuses all time. This is Ahmed Latif. If you want to lose your money this is the company for it.
yasq1
5/23/19
AN ABSOLUTE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.Sold the world, delivered 0. Nimra- lied about all the ziarets- Ahmad Latif (manager) - lied about hotel/vouchers/ payments. CEO Mr Ghilani syed- did not give a monkeys. My dates were changed (no problem) but they changed my hotel without any notice or without my consent. Got to Madina hotel with my 2children (4 & 5) my wife and elderly parents and were refused entry to the hotel as they hadn't received any confirmation from my travel agent. Managed to sort it out 3hours later, then was asked to check out the next day at 2, as the agent only booked us in for 24hours. Absolutely horrible experience- Mr Ahmad Latif (compulsive liar) (the manager) did not care quoting " it's not my fault they haven't received payment". Wait a sec I paid the agent, who's responsibility is it to pay the hotel????. All of the ziarets- got told at point of sale we will have someone with us giving us the history of each ziaret- no body was with us and no information from the driver.

Would I recommend this company- STAY AWAY EVERYONE- DO NOT HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS WE DID. If you choose to go with them- DON'T SAY NOBODY WARNED YOU.!! London- ILFORD
hanib5
4/13/19
I AM DISGUSTED. DO NOT TRUST THEM. Never have I been so disappointed with such despicable behaviour. For a company that offers trips to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, their pathological dishonesty is nothing short of criminal and utterly appalling. When we wanted a different place to stay and paid for another hotel in Medina, they gave us their word we would receive the refund for the first hotel. Every single week since then, they would say "tomorrow", "next week", "in two days", and so on. It has been five months. FIVE MONTHS. Not only have they stolen our money unashamedly, they have caused undue stress amongst my family and have betrayed our trust. AVOID THESE CHEATS AT ALL COSTS.
alis165
4/13/19
We cannot warn you enough: to avoid heartache and pain, AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE. They have caused too much misery because of the CONSTANT LIES. Would you want to go to the House of God with liars??

My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks. Sometime before flying they wanted to change hotel, so AlHaq told them to pay for the new hotel when they arrive there, and on their return AlHaq will refund them.

FIVE months have past since they returned, and AlHaq have not paid a measly £380 to their client. That's not the painful bit; what has hurt them so much is the CONSTANT LIES AlHaq have conjured over the months. Promise after promise after promise, emotionally exhausting my mother and friends. A promise AlHaq made to refund their customer, and they have constantly led my mother and friends for months: "It'll be paid next week;" "It'll be paid within 5-10 working days."

Because they've LIED so many times, we will never know if at any point they've said anything true. All we know is we have not been refunded a penny of the amount due to us.
yasira13
4/8/19
I went with Alhaq Travel few years back for Umrah and Mashallah a great group to travel with. extremely appreciated the tour. I have recommended them to several people for both Hajj and Umrah May Allah reward all their struggles.
mohamadm7
3/27/19
special thanks to Nimra and Akhavan travel for excellent service and help it making our umrah trip amazing I recommend
qadoosa
3/27/19
Wonderful and appropriate. Very quick to respond. Great experience of dealing with Mr Salam and Mr Hamza at "Alhaq Travel". Kept me efficient with each and every phase of the procedure.
shaziaa5
3/25/19
thank you Nimra for your excellent services provided by you today. You are really great travel consultant. Thank you again. In future I will always ask you when I need service :)
ayeshah8
3/14/19
Thank you for the wonderful service me and my mother were so happy to perform Umrah through Alhaq Travel. The package was so comforting and your comprehensive packages are no doubt incredible.
kiranf1
3/13/19
Moiz I just wanted to write for you to precise my appreciation to you and your corporation for the outstanding Umrah experience we had.
reshans
3/6/19
Very good trip. A lot of thanks to our negotiator Hamza who gave us excellent pricing and contented flight. Thanks for the great service Alhaq Travel.
muzmili
3/4/19
The team work truly hard and arrange for the best service promising. We would highly recommend Alhaq Travel.
zarark
3/2/19
Highly recommended!!
Outstanding trip and wonderful facilities. I hope you guys will keep doing a great job in future too.
shainshaha
2/26/19
Went for Umrah with Alhaq Travel had a outstanding experience. I wish I could travel with them before so I never faced any issue which I had in past. I am So happy to spoke to Miss Nimra she was so helpful all the way until we came back from Umrah.. May Allah Bless her. She is so professional in her roll. I am recommending every single human being if you want travel for Umrah go with Alhaq Travel and speak to Miss Nimra. Best of luck

Questions? Get answers from the Alhaq Travel staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Alhaq Travel