Al Haq Travel

Al Haq Travel has a consumer rating of 4.39 stars from 107 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Al Haq Travel most frequently mention umrah package. Al Haq Travel ranks 25th among Hotels sites.

• I booked my first umrah Package with Alhaq travel and then i got air tickets travelling from London to Makkah.
  • Khurram Ali is very best at Customer service and carefully understands customers' requirements.

• My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks.
How would you rate Al Haq Travel?

“Reference Mr. Khurram Ali”

Anwar S.
2/9/20

Khurram Ali is a very good travel agent because he explained to me many of times when i booked Umrah booking.he is very good cool, calm and understanding person. I employ new and existing customers to call for him. And today he is going to home late because he sending me visas, travel ticket. Thumps Up. Also Hafiz Saad he has also helped me aswell bealf of him last wednesday. May Allah bless both with barkat.

“Umra package”

Imran S.
11/5/20

This company is a complete fraud. Please please do not book your trip through them as you will never have umra or your money returned. They are incompetent, corrupt and bunch of compulsive liars. I dealt with all of them over last one year including Saad, Umair, Mustafa and last but not the least Ahmad who is elusive and never available to talk. I have finally made a complaint to ABTA about them. Let's hope this agent is fined and banned from operating any further so that they stop cheating customers.

umrah package (10) customer service (11) umrah journey (8) customer support (6) khurram ali (4) hafiz saad (4) sister nimra (6) umrah services (4) umrah trip (4) may allah (8)
imrans78
November 5th, 2020

naziaa3
June 13th, 2018

I'm afraid altho I got excellent service from Jamal after realising that Nimra miss-understood the meaning of GROUP BOOKING.

We wanted a group booking and was reassured that my brother will meet his group at Saudi airport, we then realised Nimras terminology of group booking wasn't a group, ud go single... Really really upsetting felt like we've been cheated.

No refund or compensation was mentioned.

Have explained my thoughts to Jamal. But damage is done.

Jamal was very supportive but that's about it.

anwars12
February 9th, 2020

nafeesaa3
September 13th, 2021

We booked a family trip to umrah 2 days before the travel ban (due to the pandemic trip was cancelled).
It's been almost 2 years chasing our money. All the agents that work here are in on the scam. They are unprofessional and trained compulsive liars.
If you have been waiting for your money, contact your local police station. Take all the documents and log a theft complaint. Contact ATOL and ABTA. Complain, write emails & call them - don't give up. Call their offices every day ask for your stolen money back, remind the staff they will have to pay in the hereafter. Shameless individuals taking advantage of honest people.

Tip for consumers:
Please avoid this company - all staff are related, directors reside in Pakistan. Staff here are unprofessional and trained liars. They will rip you off.

Products used:
Umrah package for 5 people:

They will steal your money unless you chase them endlessly.

mazamalk
July 20th, 2020

Paired deposit Of £1000 in start ofFebruary to Asad in the sales team, early March out break of Covid 19 contacted Asad who reassured me Hajj will still go ahead and to pay my remaining £4,500! Which of course I did not proceed to pay. Have try contacting Al Haw spoke with Hafiz Sahab who promised me a call back within 2 days after speaking to him on 24th June 2020, alhaq will not answer the calls or emails... you have been warned look elsewhere!

khalidm27
March 21st, 2020

Ali thanks for your wonderful service
You are such a amazing person bless yo
You make possible to go world best places

anassr4
June 9th, 2021

I wish I could give them 0 start, I booked al hajj place last year, but with covid situation we didn`t go so they sent me a refund after 4months but no for the entire amount I paid, their excuse was they kept £500 ad credit if I want to go this year 2021, but even saying I am not going they never send me any money. This year we are not going again and I ring them 3 times a week and every time they will review my case with senior manager and decide what to do, after % weeks of trying to have my money back I am still waiting for my money. Shame on you. I will never forgive you because I really need that money especially now because I am not working. Anass Ramadane

Products used:
No going to al Hajj because of covid situation.

malikm29
November 24th, 2019

KURAM Ali is a good man he is a good sale man. They gave the all information very well and satisfied and very humble and happily talking.

ladanm2
December 30th, 2019

DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY THIS A SCAM! THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES!
My friend has booked a trip from with this company for Umrah. Initially everything seemed fine until they have arrived at the hotel.
There was no reservation for them at the hotel and the hotel has refused to book them in without the confirmation from the agency.
I have myself called the agency many times to sort this problem out as they were stranded with no where to go. The customer service was incredibly POOR, the agent on the phone was soo careless. They did not want to sort the problem out and clearly said that they have to pay for the hotel themselves and will not help!
After about 4 hours on the phone disputing this issue with the agency, they have said that they will book 2 rooms for them via the hotel's website. We have waited another 2 hours and there were no replies! They DID NOT book ANYTHING! This has caused a lot of stress for a trip that should actually be the best trip of your life!
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM! ALL they're 5 star reviews are probably all fake the WORST experience ever that nobody should ever have!

math21
August 25th, 2018

Those people are based in India, run by non Muslim company. They sell you 4-5 star packages but they buy economy ones from the suppliers which is Ahmed travel. You will stay in the worse hotels. Very soon I will put here photo evidence how they cheat people. Avoid them by all means. Do not look at positive review that have been done by them. They are professionals thieves.

alij44
January 5th, 2018

Worst company ever. I do not believe they are Muslim. Their call center and company operate from India and also Islamabad or Lahore. They have taken many peoples money. The good reviews on here are fake and made by their own colleagues- fake names, not Muslim actions. Ahmad- fake manager, no refunds, no help, liar, always using Islamic words such as 'in sha Allah' in vein, most probably a non Muslim taking advantage of Muslims!

I hope you enjoy feeding your children and families with Haram earnings!

farhatb
November 24th, 2019

I went for umrah just recently for the first time booked a package through Khurram ali at al haq travel he gave us a really good package the services were good I didn't know what to expect there as we were going first time but everything was booked properly and went smoothly the picks up and drop off's to luggage allowance the hotels can't fault anything. Will defiantly book with brother Khurram again he was very patient and polite right from start and even gave us courtesy call when we returned to make sure everything went well. He also gave us the best price from other agencies the exact same package was more expensive

hanib5
April 13th, 2019

I AM DISGUSTED. DO NOT TRUST THEM. Never have I been so disappointed with such despicable behaviour. For a company that offers trips to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, their pathological dishonesty is nothing short of criminal and utterly appalling. When we wanted a different place to stay and paid for another hotel in Medina, they gave us their word we would receive the refund for the first hotel. Every single week since then, they would say "tomorrow", "next week", "in two days", and so on. It has been five months. FIVE MONTHS. Not only have they stolen our money unashamedly, they have caused undue stress amongst my family and have betrayed our trust. AVOID THESE CHEATS AT ALL COSTS.

maywande
January 31st, 2020

Best decision was to book with brother Khoram Ali who made our umrah a very easy and amazing trip. After travelling with another agency for many years my family decided to change and try another agency, we came across AlHaq & Khoram Ali, we would like to rate them a solid 10/10, a very easy process. All you need to do is tell Khoram Ali your requests and he does the rest for you, just simply sit back and he will do all the work and take care of you! Highly recommend booking with him, thank you to AlHaq & Khoram Ali, if Allāh wills I will be travelling with him again.

azharm2
November 8th, 2017

During the 4 weeks long planning process for our Hajj, I have made several calls to different travel agencies and I realized that I should book through Alhaq Travel. They provided me good package and I have been very easy all the way during my journey. Only regret is that the transportation was not as good as I Expected. Lastly, I will probably be coming back to you guys at Alhaq Travel, Thanks

whitev1
January 17th, 2018

I booked my umrah with brother khawar and he proved that Alhaq travel delivers what is shown on the website. I 'd like to book an umrah with them for my uncle soon.

rizh2
January 24th, 2018

Worst customer service ever from Ahmed the manager and Waqar the senior!
They never return my calls of get back to me

hateml
May 25th, 2019

DO NOT APPROACH THIS COMPANY. DO NOT. This company is not alhaq at all. When he seen our review he phoned us and he said he is going to give us the money back that he stole and we have been waiting for two weeks and he has told us all his lies and makes excuses all time. This is Ahmed Latif. If you want to lose your money this is the company for it.

musadaqr
August 29th, 2017

Our passports were delivered one day before departure to Saudia, waited for almost one week, not very happy with it but overall if I look at the whole journey, It was a good experience. I think I should give a 4 * review to them

alis165
April 13th, 2019

We cannot warn you enough: to avoid heartache and pain, AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE. They have caused too much misery because of the CONSTANT LIES. Would you want to go to the House of God with liars?

My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks. Sometime before flying they wanted to change hotel, so AlHaq told them to pay for the new hotel when they arrive there, and on their return AlHaq will refund them.

FIVE months have past since they returned, and AlHaq have not paid a measly £380 to their client. That's not the painful bit; what has hurt them so much is the CONSTANT LIES AlHaq have conjured over the months. Promise after promise after promise, emotionally exhausting my mother and friends. A promise AlHaq made to refund their customer, and they have constantly led my mother and friends for months: "It'll be paid next week;" "It'll be paid within 5-10 working days."

Because they've LIED so many times, we will never know if at any point they've said anything true. All we know is we have not been refunded a penny of the amount due to us.

jasiaf
May 16th, 2018

Jasia FareedAlhamdolila we performed our Umrah It was very blessed Al Haq travel did his best especially Nimrah Shahzadai helped us even came back you should...

nadeema20
October 18th, 2019

These Guys are COWBOYS!
Absolutely worst company. Avoid at all costs!
Absolutely worst company I've ever dealt with. Firstly numerous times they charged us extra money once we had paid for flights. The hotels were changed numerous times and we were promised 4star hotels and given 3stars. By the end of the process they had charged us nearly £300 extra per person. We were blackmailed into writing false reviews of how good their service was and name the person who we dealt with MUSTAFA before our visas were released to us. We got picked up by our transport that was arranged in Jeddah and dropped off to a closed hotel and the driver ran off and left us. We were stranded as a family of 4 and numerous pieces of luggage. After struggling to figure out what had happned, we found out the hotel was under maintenance and were told to try their other branch. We had to pay for our own taxi to get to the other branch with no money on us, had to go to a bank and get the money out. Then once we got to this other branch we once again struggled for hours trying to figure out what had happened to our reservation. All the meanwhile we were trying to get hold of AlHaq and failing miserably with their absolutely terrible service. Once we finally managed to get them to understand what was happening we got told to pay for the night ourselves and they would sort it out. Thankfully the hotel staff managed to sort us out a room and transfer the reservation. However once again these agents said to us we have transferred you to another hotel branch you have to go there. At our wits end having not even done umrah at this point we were told to do umrah and go to the other branch. Once we got back from umrah we enquired at reception about having been told to go to the other branch and were told that branch was also CLOSED! The transport they booked was useless, our transport that was booked to go to medinah was over an hour late becaue the driver was asleep in his bed. This agency is an absolute joke, they have no idea what they're doing, blackmailing people for these false reviews and misleading people, and we were adamant we needed to let other people know once we were back as we booked this agency based on these reviews. Most of all is the terrible customer service, conning people out of money. Please save yourself stress and hassle and money and do not book with them.

moadh
January 22nd, 2020

Thanks to Brother Ali for his amazing time and efforts. Alhamdullillah he has managed to secure us a very nice and comfortable Umrah with a fairly good price. Much recommended. Jazak allah khairan

naveeds7
February 26th, 2020

Khurram Ali is very best at Customer service and carefully understands customers' requirements. I am more than happy for the services received. Good work!

imranh32
January 29th, 2020

Thank you to Zahid Salem for a great experience and family package

Excellent experience that was faultless and I highly recommend

Questions? Get answers from the Al Haq Travel staff and other customers.

Get cheap Hajj and Umrah offers by AlHaq Travel to perform Hajj in 2018. We provide luxury facilities at cheapest rates. AlHaq cheapest Hajj and Umrah packages include 5 star hotels and convenient flights at lowest rates.

alhaqt
AlHaq T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Al Haq Travel?

Have a question about Al Haq Travel?