Review of Alhaq Travel

Tel: 020 34757513
info@alhaqtravel.co.uk

hateml
5/25/19

This company is the worst company ever. Liars. They have stolen money. This company I report to the traden standard and they should be put in jail! They are the worst company stealing eye to eye £2700. Ahmed Latif and Nimra. All of them shouldn't be there. DO NOT BOOK. they will steel your money

yasq1
5/23/19

AN ABSOLUTE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.Sold the world, delivered 0. Nimra- lied about all the ziarets- Ahmad Latif (manager) - lied about hotel/vouchers/ payments. CEO Mr Ghilani syed- did not give a monkeys. My dates were changed (no problem) but they changed my hotel without any notice or without my consent. Got to Madina hotel with my 2children (4 & 5) my wife and elderly parents and were refused entry to the hotel as they hadn't received any confirmation from my travel agent. Managed to sort it out 3hours later, then was asked to check out the next day at 2, as the agent only booked us in for 24hours. Absolutely horrible experience- Mr Ahmad Latif (compulsive liar) (the manager) did not care quoting " it's not my fault they haven't received payment". Wait a sec I paid the agent, who's responsibility is it to pay the hotel????. All of the ziarets- got told at point of sale we will have someone with us giving us the history of each ziaret- no body was with us and no information from the driver.

Would I recommend this company- STAY AWAY EVERYONE- DO NOT HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS WE DID. If you choose to go with them- DON'T SAY NOBODY WARNED YOU.!! London- ILFORD

hanib5
4/13/19

I AM DISGUSTED. DO NOT TRUST THEM. Never have I been so disappointed with such despicable behaviour. For a company that offers trips to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, their pathological dishonesty is nothing short of criminal and utterly appalling. When we wanted a different place to stay and paid for another hotel in Medina, they gave us their word we would receive the refund for the first hotel. Every single week since then, they would say "tomorrow", "next week", "in two days", and so on. It has been five months. FIVE MONTHS. Not only have they stolen our money unashamedly, they have caused undue stress amongst my family and have betrayed our trust. AVOID THESE CHEATS AT ALL COSTS.

alis165
4/13/19

We cannot warn you enough: to avoid heartache and pain, AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE. They have caused too much misery because of the CONSTANT LIES. Would you want to go to the House of God with liars??

My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks. Sometime before flying they wanted to change hotel, so AlHaq told them to pay for the new hotel when they arrive there, and on their return AlHaq will refund them.

FIVE months have past since they returned, and AlHaq have not paid a measly £380 to their client. That's not the painful bit; what has hurt them so much is the CONSTANT LIES AlHaq have conjured over the months. Promise after promise after promise, emotionally exhausting my mother and friends. A promise AlHaq made to refund their customer, and they have constantly led my mother and friends for months: "It'll be paid next week;" "It'll be paid within 5-10 working days."

Because they've LIED so many times, we will never know if at any point they've said anything true. All we know is we have not been refunded a penny of the amount due to us.

yasira13
4/8/19

I went with Alhaq Travel few years back for Umrah and Mashallah a great group to travel with. extremely appreciated the tour. I have recommended them to several people for both Hajj and Umrah May Allah reward all their struggles.

mohamadm7
3/27/19

special thanks to Nimra and Akhavan travel for excellent service and help it making our umrah trip amazing I recommend

qadoosa
3/27/19

Wonderful and appropriate. Very quick to respond. Great experience of dealing with Mr Salam and Mr Hamza at "Alhaq Travel". Kept me efficient with each and every phase of the procedure.

shaziaa5
3/25/19

thank you Nimra for your excellent services provided by you today. You are really great travel consultant. Thank you again. In future I will always ask you when I need service :)

ayeshah8
3/14/19

Thank you for the wonderful service me and my mother were so happy to perform Umrah through Alhaq Travel. The package was so comforting and your comprehensive packages are no doubt incredible.

kiranf1
3/13/19

Moiz I just wanted to write for you to precise my appreciation to you and your corporation for the outstanding Umrah experience we had.

reshans
3/6/19

Very good trip. A lot of thanks to our negotiator Hamza who gave us excellent pricing and contented flight. Thanks for the great service Alhaq Travel.

muzmili
3/4/19

The team work truly hard and arrange for the best service promising. We would highly recommend Alhaq Travel.

zarark
3/2/19

Highly recommended!!
Outstanding trip and wonderful facilities. I hope you guys will keep doing a great job in future too.

shainshaha
2/26/19

Went for Umrah with Alhaq Travel had a outstanding experience. I wish I could travel with them before so I never faced any issue which I had in past. I am So happy to spoke to Miss Nimra she was so helpful all the way until we came back from Umrah.. May Allah Bless her. She is so professional in her roll. I am recommending every single human being if you want travel for Umrah go with Alhaq Travel and speak to Miss Nimra. Best of luck

azama4
2/25/19

Special thanks to Alhaq travel for their excellent services and making our Umrah trip so peaceful and unforgettable for life time.

lubnaa7
2/22/19

I have booked my Hajj package with Alhaq travel after contacting different other agencies. I was offered a good package that met our needs.
Thank you to Aisha who has been very helpful through good communication.

fardeens2
2/22/19

I will confidently recommend it to everybody. I never had this kind of perfect trip. It was very well-organised. Thank you Alhaq team.

usamas2
2/11/19

The hotels were very very nice, so I thank Uswa and Al-Haram Travel for all their efforts and I will definitely recommend AlHaq travel.

sadath
2/5/19

Even during the rainy season, the transport worked properly and we performed our Ziarats properly. JazakAllah

alim163
1/31/19

Nimra Shehzadi is very helpful and excellent service she even managed to get the best price for my family thank you soo much

samirm10
1/21/19

Thanks mustafa you are a star and vey helped me for this Humrah and means lot to me jazaka alah khair

wajihaa
12/19/18

Alhamdulillah by the grace of Allah I have completed my Umrah with Al Haq travels and their services are awesome

sabeeny
11/30/18

I booked my Umrah with Alhaq Travel service and this service one of the best. I would strongly recommend others to use their service if you are organizing to go for Umrah. They have the finest travel packages for the people. Furthermore, they also bid promotional packages to their clients.

shahm10
11/30/18

Nimra shahezade your services is very good. I hope you keep continue to good work.

Thanks
Monwara

shaharyarw
11/30/18

Sister Nimra worked out my Umrah Package and she was very helpful, had a small issue with transport services in medina/makkah but it was sorted in the end. very satisfied with the services provided, highly recommend them for Umrah.

Questions? Get answers from the Alhaq Travel staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Alhaq Travel