Review of Alhaq Travel

Tel: 020 34757513
info@alhaqtravel.co.uk

reshans
3/6/19
Very good trip. A lot of thanks to our negotiator Hamza who gave us excellent pricing and contented flight. Thanks for the great service Alhaq Travel.
muzmili
3/4/19
The team work truly hard and arrange for the best service promising. We would highly recommend Alhaq Travel.
zarark
3/2/19
Highly recommended!!
Outstanding trip and wonderful facilities. I hope you guys will keep doing a great job in future too.
shainshaha
2/26/19
Went for Umrah with Alhaq Travel had a outstanding experience. I wish I could travel with them before so I never faced any issue which I had in past. I am So happy to spoke to Miss Nimra she was so helpful all the way until we came back from Umrah.. May Allah Bless her. She is so professional in her roll. I am recommending every single human being if you want travel for Umrah go with Alhaq Travel and speak to Miss Nimra. Best of luck
azama4
2/25/19
Special thanks to Alhaq travel for their excellent services and making our Umrah trip so peaceful and unforgettable for life time.
lubnaa7
2/22/19
I have booked my Hajj package with Alhaq travel after contacting different other agencies. I was offered a good package that met our needs.
Thank you to Aisha who has been very helpful through good communication.
fardeens2
2/22/19
I will confidently recommend it to everybody. I never had this kind of perfect trip. It was very well-organised. Thank you Alhaq team.
usamas2
2/11/19
The hotels were very very nice, so I thank Uswa and Al-Haram Travel for all their efforts and I will definitely recommend AlHaq travel.
sadath
2/5/19
Even during the rainy season, the transport worked properly and we performed our Ziarats properly. JazakAllah
alim163
1/31/19
Nimra Shehzadi is very helpful and excellent service she even managed to get the best price for my family thank you soo much
samirm10
1/21/19
Thanks mustafa you are a star and vey helped me for this Humrah and means lot to me jazaka alah khair
wajihaa
12/19/18
Alhamdulillah by the grace of Allah I have completed my Umrah with Al Haq travels and their services are awesome
sabeeny
11/30/18
I booked my Umrah with Alhaq Travel service and this service one of the best. I would strongly recommend others to use their service if you are organizing to go for Umrah. They have the finest travel packages for the people. Furthermore, they also bid promotional packages to their clients.
shahm10
11/30/18
Nimra shahezade your services is very good. I hope you keep continue to good work.

Thanks
Monwara
shaharyarw
11/30/18
Sister Nimra worked out my Umrah Package and she was very helpful, had a small issue with transport services in medina/makkah but it was sorted in the end. very satisfied with the services provided, highly recommend them for Umrah.
nazima3
11/3/18
We went for Umrah last November; the whole thing was finished very skilfully. We gave them two weeks to organise our package and brother Behrouz was truly co-operative and at all times ready to help. They are very organised, caring and deliver an outstanding service to their customers. Highly recommended.
humr
11/3/18
Nimra she was so helpful and their services are very good. I am really happy with them, will definitely suggest to others
akrama10
11/2/18
First of all the name of the agency Al Haq has caught my attention, then I called them and I was amazed by the good service I received, I was served by sister Nimra Shehzadi who has sort me a package that I didn't find anywhere else. For that I would highly recommend Al Hag Travel for all you my dear. Peace be with you.
sidrah
10/27/18
Alhamdulillah was very satisfied with Alhaq Travel and particularly Umar who was at all times there to help with any issue concerning package booking, Umrah went truly well from start to finish would mention to all my friends in UK.
hassank19
10/18/18
I recently booked Umrah package for myself and my friends with Al-HAQ travel . Sister Nimra was very helpful and she understood our needs and catered the package accordingly in very reasonable price. I would definitely use their services again and recommend to friends .
husseint2
10/2/18
I was initially dealing with brother Ahsan, and felt he had provided me with tremendous services and assistance when I was originally booking an Umrah package with Alhaq Travel for myself and my brother.

I honestly could not complain whatsoever in the beginning prior to me paying for the so called 'Umrah Package'.

Moreover, due to the friendliness of Ahsan, who had sold a group Umrah package to me, and had from the start promised that a religious guide would accompany me and my brother, he was the only person I wished to deal with whenever I would call Alhaq Travel.

The crux of the matter is, despite all of this, myself and my brother have had a horrible experience, I had paid £430.00 as a fee because I previously went to Umrah (which was the only money myself and my brother had collected intending to use as pocket money to buy food and etc while abroad), however this fee was waived by the Saudi Embassy as I was told by Ahsan, and was promised numerous occasions upon calling Ahsan and Alhaq Travel that I would receive this money back, unfortunately I never received this money back.

In fact, I understand there were visa delays at the Saudi Embassy, of which myself, my brother and my family were extremely concerned whether we would still even travel for Umrah. I was not being informed anything and equally so nobody from Alhaq Travel was bothering to go out of their way to reach me and inform me on what exactly was going on. I was having to chase up and call everyday to find an update from Ahmad Latif, Jamal, Hafiz Saad, which is clearly not right, communication is key, Alhaq Travel should have communicated and gone out of there way to update me regarding everything that was going on.

As a result, myself and my brother could not aboard the flight for our initial booking dates, and while myself and my brother had neither of our passports or visas, we were told that I should aboard the flight without my brother(who is ill and had never travelled for Umrah previously) and informed that my passport was ready while no visa was produced nor was my passport returned to me so that it would be rightfully so in my possession.

When the visas finally came through, myself and my brother were not given the customer service we expected Alhaq Travel to provide us with.

Furthermore, instead of Alhaq Travel taking care of us as customers, when surely we were not at fault for the visa delays, we were ridiculously told by Ahmad Latif to pay extra for an expensive package with Saudi Airlines which we had never embarked on purchasing in the first place.

The fact of the matter is, we were bamboozled and deceived, as the £430.00 I had initially paid as a visa fee which was waived, was used towards this new booking, when this should not have been the case.

Thus, myself and my brother had already booked time off work for the dates that were associated with the Umrah package, therefore we were deeply affected by these events that transpired.

Nevertheless, it was agreed that we would continue with this new booking, we were expected by Ahmad Latif to be able to find our way in a foreign land we were not residents of, it was only after we pressured Ahmad to be reasonable and provide us transportation that Ahmad agreed and promised to provide transportation and a contact of the people who would be transporting us and our baggage to the hotels.

We were promised by Ahmad Latif on more than one occasion over the phone that transport would be covered throughout the trip (Madinah Airport to Madinah Hotel, Madinah Hotel to Makkah Hotel and Makkah Hotel to Jeddah Airport) and that the hotel bookings were confirmed, however on countless occasions I had to urge and pressure Ahmad Latif to send their confirmations to me after he had constantly delayed in sending them.

Alhamdulillah we had finally boarded the flight! I must say that the service of the plane was professional, however as soon as we reached Madinah hotel, we were stranded as the people who we were informed would be responsible for our transport had no booking confirmation or knowledge about us. This was extremely disappointing and frustrating, I had to go out of my way to contact these individuals and urge them that our transport booking was arranged, after a substantial amount of time we were picked up by this company and were taken to our hotel in Madinah.

When the time had come to leave Makkah, we were left stunned, gobsmacked, that there was no transport booking reservation covered for us to be transported from Madinah hotel to Jeddah airport, I had constantly emphasised to the people responsible for our transport that Ahmad had certainly agreed and promised to provide transport throughout the trip (Madinah Airport to Madinah Hotel, Madinah Hotel to Makkah Hotel and Makkah Hotel to Jeddah Airport).
Unfortunately, this was completely denied by Ahmad, so reluctantly I was forced to pay 250 SAR (almost £52) out of my pocket to this company for a service that should have already been provided, otherwise myself and my brother would have missed our flight back to London.

In total myself and my brother were supposed to only pay £1,590.00 for a group package that was initially advertised and sold to us. Unfortunately, we were made to pay £2,020.00 (£430 extra which could have made more use going to charity) to travel by ourselves, without a group or a tour guide as promised in the beginning. This amount we actually paid does not even cover any ziyaarat in Makkah or Madinah, as well as no breakfast in Madinah hotel and what is worst, transportation from Makkah hotel to travel in one peace to Jeddah airport and await our flight to London.

In conclusion, I feel it is incumbent upon me to as a muslim believer to warn other potential customers of the traumatising experience I suffered first-hand at the hands of Alhaq Travel to prevent similar mishaps and incidents occurring in the future.
eizamr
9/27/18
It was a lifetime experience to travel with the team of al Hal. From hotels to the transportation from Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah. It was all arranged very well. I hope I'll get the same services in future too.
math21
8/25/18
Those people are based in India, run by non Muslim company. They sell you 4-5 star packages but they buy economy ones from the suppliers which is Ahmed travel. You will stay in the worse hotels. Very soon I will put here photo evidence how they cheat people. Avoid them by all means. Do not look at positive review that have been done by them. They are professionals thieves.
jibrans
8/13/18
It a fantastic experience of Umrah with alHaq. There were little things to bother but I thing that's just how it all flows. Overall the Umrah went really good.
atiyag
7/19/18
Competitive prices by Al haq travel and more importantly, great customer service. Will definitely be using their services again in future.

Questions? Get answers from the Alhaq Travel staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Alhaq Travel