Review of Adobe

2018 Customer choice award

25 reviews with 5 stars

christiann32
11/22/18

I've tried quite a few image editing softwares and Photoshop is still in the lead. Other programs try to imitate it while maintaining some uniqueness but then it just turns out as a poor copy with different keybindings so its barely a good alternative either. This could be applied to other Adobe products too, they're dominating the creative industry right now.

sebasteing
10/31/18

Adobe is the most comprehensive suite of products in the market. The vast range of software have totally changed the way people perceive different ideas.

willr59
10/3/18

Hi, I simply wanted to share that on Sunday I purchased the wrong Lightroom service. I am sure many (from what I have encountered) have went to renew/purchase LR and did NOT get the classic version. I did such, and couldn't navigate on my own how to manage my service to get regular CC to CC Classic... long story short, on a Sunday I winged it for my first ever time on 'Chat for Assistance' and within 5 minutes I actually was able to get everything swapped over. its been 3 days and I already have my $9.99 reimbursement for LR CC.

Its tough in this day and age on a weekday to get good help, I just really wanted to share my experience.

marianner9
2/26/18

Their AE is now packed with lots of features that made lives of video editors like me easier. Purchasing Adobe products from their site is easy, and their customer service is very helpful when answering my questions.

robins249
11/7/17

I love adobe, it's a really good brand. I love that they don't only make for like editing videos, they make editing for picture (Photoshop) and editing for video (Premire). It's pretty good that they have a free trail for like a month or so!

lewisp25
10/8/17

I got to know adobe products when I was a kid and since then most of those are still somehow affecting my everyday life, getting better and allowing to learn more and more.

daves266
9/15/17

i am happy to use this i really enjoyed and i wish them very big success started using Adobe software in 1987 and it`s i think best professional software available on the market

lindak146
7/31/17

Their stuff works 100% of time. Tons of tutorial online - best professional software available on the market

tassb
11/4/16

photoshop cc is the best image editing software I know. And since they got the monthly subsctiption at a reasonable price for photographers, it's easy to get. Everyone is a little bit photographer these days, but not everyone needs such tools. If you do, then photoshop is great.

vernonh22
5/5/15

To be perfectly honest, Photoshop Elements suits me just fine. I only paid $250! If I had to pay full price I wouldn't have made the purchase even though I had it on my bucket list. Be forewarned, you can't import direct from scanner. Knowing what I do now, I think Photoshop Lightroom 3 probably would have been a more suitable choice.

russellk14
4/3/15

Here's why: it's not only a great guide to what makes iPhone apps successful, but what will increasingly be the way to make successful software for any platform. Josh does a fantastic job of getting the reader into the right mindset for creating successful apps.

matthewk26
4/1/15

I've been using Photoshop Elements for a few years now, and it was okay, but I upgraded my camera a year ago and started using Adobe Lightroom (another product that rocks my boat!), and I wanted to use a product that was well-integrated with Lightroom; Elements just wasn't there. Enter CS5.

I forgot to mention, too, that I recently made the switch to a Mac at home, so I needed to buy new licenses for everything anyhow. Not only was I looking for a photo editor and a DAM (digital asset manager) tool, I needed a panorama stitcher and an HDR tool. Lightroom is taking care of DAM, and CS5 is taking care of the rest.

jimmyr25
3/9/15

I've had the photography plan for over six months and I'm very satisfied. But first for the misconception.

If you read various reviews and commentary you will find some people saying that if you end your subscription you lose access to your files.

markc79
4/25/14

Adobe creates awesome products. I have been using Photoshop and Dreamweaver since 2001. Highly recommended! Fortunately it's still not a cloud application.

mariannel2
2/18/14

I love Adobe products, and I work with Adobe Photoshop CS6 (raster), Illustrator (for vectors) and InDesign (desktop presentations) at work and from home to, as part of my job, and as hobby to. And that probably because there's nothing out there currently that can really compare to the power of Photoshop. Thus, the main disadvantage is always the price, with which I have not yet .. accustomed.

davidr80
1/28/14

I think their products are very useful, especially the photoshop for all kinds of requirement in designing, editing, etc. Great site, easily navigable and aids in easy searching of the resources required.

lyndseya
10/31/13

adobe makes file transmission convenient and secure. It is one of the most important applications on computer.

lindam70
6/10/13

Great programs, downloads, and customer service. This is an excellent service. I really love their photoshop.

arthurd2
8/26/11

I love, love, love their programs. Easy to use, great interfaces.

Some can be quite costly, but they're well worth it. I don't know how i did anything before the CS suites came along!

chrisc23
1/23/11

Extremely high quality products and support.
Offers high quality software like the famous photoshop and after-effects.

Great support and extra help and tutorials, and many useful/helpful downloads.
Extremely trusted website.

calvinh
7/15/10

I use the whole adobe creative suite. I couldn't imagine life without it! It makes all tasks easy to complete.

madisons
3/25/10

Adobe makes great programs, a bit pricey but still amazing programs like Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc...
last review was 2007 so It was time for a new one

andret
12/13/07

Video Conferencing: Adobe Connect Professional - Very nice service to do video conferencing. I've used them for over a year.

tonyaj
5/8/07

photoshop cs 3 is out and its great - I just bought photoshop CS 3 and its a great product. They have some useful new features and the new browse/light box feature is nice. I just wish they would include a dvd tutorial with the program. They also need to include a better updated list of raw support for the newest cameras. They are usually so slow to include that.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Adobe staff and other customers.

Adobe?