Review of AARP

2018 Customer choice award

5 reviews with 2 stars

dj136
6/26/19

Iam a paid member of AARP, and hearing impaired. AARP videos don't have open captions or subtitles on videos.

ronniet12
4/21/19

It never fails when these clucks offer a daily contest. As it gets towards the end, they deny you access, block you (maybe even punish you!); I have been trying for TWO DAYS (now) to enter and it looks like I'm done being allowed to enter daily (why? What did I do?). Same goes for their f!@#$%^&*ed up tease Rewards For Good (website). I have a tease code that I can NOT enter! First day, I had no clue as to why the blocking. Today there is a lame line maintenance. How long does a website take to do maintenance? This is CRUEL! If a site can not (and refuses) to keep their stupid website up and running 24/7, then they should NOT be allowed on the web!

melissag318
3/1/19

The apps never work! Continuously get an error message. Have to call every time I need something I should be able to do on the app!

donnab237
12/11/17

I was very happy to be a member until their political views opposed what I believe. I am no longer a member due to this. Who decides their views? I am a member of other groups old enough for AARP and this is the view of most members. AARP is losing many who liked being a part of this group by it's political views.

henlyj
9/23/14

Lots of junk mail from AARP trying to sell me life insurance, car insurance and just about anything else that makes them money.

Tip for consumers: AARP makes a lot of money!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AARP#AARP_Services.2C_Inc._and_AARP_Financial_Incorporated

Questions? Get answers from the AARP staff and other customers.

AARP?