SocialSecurity.gov reviews

Tel: +1-800-325-0778
employerinfo@ssa.gov

jonathanc205
7/14/18

I have applied for Social Security Disability. I have already had a hearing. I am waiting for the judge to make a decision on my case. In the meantime I tried to get a letter saying I don't receive benefits. I went on the website and set up an account. There is a link to get such a letter. But when I click on the link it shows only my birthday. It doesn't say if I do or don't get benefits. The whole idea of the letter is to inform people if I get benefits or not.

maryh416
4/11/18

I recently lost my ssn due to moving out of state, and no where to be found in my house. I really thought I was out of luck until I found this site, ssn.gov! I made an account and they will ask you questions relevant to your current status. I request for my ssn on the website March 28th 2018, and was told I will be contacted by my email because they needed the time to look over my information. Three days went by, five days went by, after a week I received an email on April 3rd, 2018 saying my request was approved and will be receiving my social security card within 7-10 days. I have finally received my social security card yesterday, April 11th, 2018. The best day of my life! I will definitely keep this safe from now on ;) By the way, I didn't even have to pay a penny; it's absolutely 100% FREE!

Tip for consumers: Be patient, patience it key! I know you may be anxious,, but it's totally worth the wait!

bennettr10
8/27/15

www.yourfilings.com/ http://www.safefilings.com/ http://ssfiling.com/ It is a scam website and only making money by misleading you guys.I am also a victim of this website. IS A HUGE FRAUD SCAM COMPANY. NEVER TRUST THEM.

jasong44
2/17/15

I am no more clear then going into the office in person. Unreasonable requests, and a typical inefficient government monstrosity. Unfortunately, I didn't expect anything more from this agency. 2 words, "private sector!"

darrellc20
4/7/14
cynthiae2
1/7/14

This site has more information for anyone who suspects fraud. Very easy to maneuver especially for the elderly and disabled. This website is for anyone who wants to know about social security information.

toddl
2/24/10

If you ever have evidence or think that you might be the victim of identify theft or fraud from someone using your SS number, then this is the website to visit. Putting a fraud alert on your SS number will help stop them from abusing your information. Everyone in this day and age of identity theft should at least look at this website and read the information on it.

The site doesn't really answer questions. It shows some of the personal information that Social Security has about you such as work history but if you are waiting for a judge to make a decision you won't get any real information.

By JONATHAN C.
Questions? Get answers from the SocialSecurity.gov staff and other customers.

SocialSecurity.gov?