Review of 4seating.com

Tel: 1-800-407-8665
sales@4seating.com

marinak41
12/18/18

Excellent customer service. Zack Falcon was very informative and helpful with placing the order and choosing the correct items needed for desired seating configuration. Both, Zack and John Jasso were very helpful with a replacement I needed due to an error made by the shipping company. Overall, very happy with my purchase and the customer service received. Would definitely recommend.

mattg171
11/8/18

After weeks of searching online, going into showrooms locally of companies that specialize in Home Theater rooms and making a poor purchase at a local furniture store, I finally settled on 4seating. What made my initial experience at 4seating so amazing was the customer service that John Jasso gave. He was able to assist me in the proper selection of seating both my wife and I wanted. John went above and beyond to answer my questions and work through my request. My wife really wanted a Chaise on the end of our Theater Seating area and I wanted electronic headrests along with lumbar support. John was able to build up a custom seating to meet all our needs at a more then reasonable pricing option. I'm giving John Jasso 5 STARS, but I have to give 4seating a 4 star experience, because they should offer some sort of Financing option i.e. Synchrony, which a lot of major stores now partner with.

robertq22
4/19/18

Very nice selection and great prices. I called customer service who spent a lot of time with me to help select exactly what I was looking for. The manufacturer of the couch kept delaying shipments, not the fault of 4seating, but 4seating bent over backwards to either get me the couch right away or replace it with another suitable one. Most sellers would have just said "that's the way it is", but 4seating really went the extra mile to make it right. Much appreciated, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

tammyo17
2/26/18

Please look close at the chairs with the table before purchasing. When you use the table, it covers up the cup holder. You can't place drinks in it at all. The table has to be straight with the arm of the chair to use the cup holder.

tonyd113
2/13/18

John Jasso assisted me with a problem with one of my media chairs recently. John was very professional and handled my issue timely. 5 stars thanks John.

marky49
2/13/18

I worked with John Jasso and he helped me with my theatre seating order, hes honest and diligent and I couldnt have asked for a better experience, I highly recommend these theatre seats and the companys service is top notch, you cant go wrong with John Jasso at 4seating

jayl247
2/2/18

I had missing tray with my order on my theaterseat but it was Fedexed after one phone call. The service was prompt and quick, specially by the rep name John josso . It was pleasant surprise . I highly recommend them

todds100
12/3/17

Ordered four Seatcraft Grenada chairs - manual with leather 7000 option. Very happy with these chairs and highly recommend them. I also was extremely satisfied with the assistance provided by Zack F. He was very patient and thorough answering all of my questions . . . and I had a lot of questions. Zack was a big reason I ordered from 4seating.com as I also shopped several competitors and no other company came close to offering the level of customer service I received from Zack. I should also mention that upon delivery I discovered one of the rubber cup holder inserts was missing. John J. from customer service was great in dealing with this minor issue and immediately had a replacement shipped to me. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of these chairs and the excellent customer service provided by both Zack F. and John J.

susans402
10/28/17

I had been looking online and 4Seating always had the best selection and pricing. I was hesitant to buy theater seats online without trying them out, even though I think 4Seating could have guided me well on the phone. I happened to be nearby visiting family and went to the showroom. John J was the salesman and did a really great job giving me information about the seats. He is very knowledgeable, professional, courteous. A real pleasure to work with. Priced out what I wanted in a timely manner. I bought the theater seats while I was there. I have an email they shipped within 5 days. Everyone was very friendly there. The showroom has a good selection. I would highly recommend both 4Seating and John J!

shadh4
10/2/17

Excellent service. Shipper damaged one of the seats and another one was sent out right away without any hassle. Took awhile to get the order but that was communicated clearly upfront. Would definitely buy from them again.

bhanuk
11/27/15

Honestly had high regards and were very friendly until we placed the order. After that they do not care for you at all. When the order did not arrive as promised and upon calling them we were told to check with the trucking service to find out why and how the delay happened. If only there were give negative stars for this kind of customer service they would have got some by now for sure. With online companies like these one cannot even change their mind either because even though you got free shipping you will be asked to pay for return shipping. So, now we are stuck with them or pay for return shipping for something you did not receive on time. Not reliable at all. First and last time ordering furniture online. Should have just with the local furniture stores as always.

danielb106
4/20/15

When placing my order the staff at 4seating was very helpful. But it wasn't until I had a problem that they showed just how helpful they could be: About three months after I received the chairs(2) one of them had a problem with complete "closure". I contacted 4seating and within a week they had sent a local repairman to my home. Upon inspection he determined that the chair was broken and could not be repaired. Without any hesitation, questions or delay, they ordered a replacement. I had to pay the shipping ( I hadn't "paid" originally) but I thought that was more than fair since the breakage may have been caused by me. (It's certainly possible) I felt that I could recommend 4seating to family and friends being confident they would receive great service and high quality products;the chairs are great.

barbarab61
2/9/15

This is an exceptional company that clearly believes that ethical business is good business.When one of our chairs broke, they immediately sent a local repairman. Having determined that it could not easily be fixed, they immediately sent a replacement, no question asked!

Questions? Get answers from the 4seating.com staff and other customers.

4seating.com?