Review of 310Nutrition

Tel: 800-598-3981
support@310nutrition.com

loriv38
1/16/19

The shake was not bad but I felt over priced for what you were getting. I tried the shake and decided that I did not want to continue my subscription. It is like an act of congress to cancel the subscription. There is no easy way to cancel the subscription, most websites allows users to cancel subscription, but not this one, You have to email the support team and after several emails later with added questions from 310 Nutrition I still don't know if my subscription was cancelled. I feel like they are trying to prevent me from canceling my subscription. It wont even allow me to delete my debit card, however I am thankful the debit card I used expired a few weeks ago so nothing can be charged to it now. I am so disappointed in this companies ethics or lack of. If my debit card had not expired I really don't know what I would have done to get out of this mess.

ivyd20
9/8/18

I have tried almost any diet you can think of and nothing works. Tried this product and it worked. Thank you 310 Nutrition :)

- Jessie

Response from Theresa S., 310Nutrition Representative
Hi Ivy,

We are happy to know that the products works on you! We would like to hear your story.
You may want to share your story at https://310nutrition.com/pages/success-stories.

Hope we hear from you soon!
lynettew12
8/15/18

I am a 310 customer for life, the products work, the quality is great and the ingredients are healthy and good for you, also the shipping is awesome now you receive your order within 3 days they have come way up as far as shipping.

Response from Theresa S., 310Nutrition Representative
Hi Lynette,

Wow! That's good to hear. We are happy to be part of your weight loss journey.
You may want to share your story at https://310nutrition.com/pages/success-stories to inspire people with your story.

We hope to hear from you soon!
darc141
8/6/18

Site is easy to use. They often have freebies with some orders. I got the shaker, tea tumbler and salad container for free. The product is awesome. No overpowering flavors. For example, when I make my 310 smoothie using the salted caramel, baby spinach and apple...the flavor of the apple comes thru! I also use 1/2 scoop in my overnight oats.

Response from Theresa S., 310Nutrition Representative
Hi Dar.C,

We appreciate you finding our website easy to use.
Make sure you join the community so you get updates when promotion goes live.

And your shake recipe sounds yummy too. You might want to share that to the community too :)
georgettek3
2/12/18

All the shakes taste great . No chalkiness. Easy to blend . Chocolate, and vanilla in my opinion are the most versatile . Salted caramel and vanilla chai is the bomb !! My daughter loves the strawberry.

Response from Theresa S., 310Nutrition Representative
Hi Georgette,

We are happy to know that you like the taste of our shake.
I find them all nice and tasty too. Have your heard of the new 310 Toasted Coconut Shake. You might want to give that a try too.

It is a private reserved flavor, so you might want to check it out while it is still available. 

aliciac64
10/21/17

I received my 310 Order quicker than expected! I was so excited to my bundles. This is not my first shipment of 310 products! I received 4 bags of Salted Carmel and one bag of Chocolate, etc. Ready to start my 310 again!
But, UPS had smashed the box as if they played soccer with it. Thankfully nothing was damaged.

Response from Theresa S., 310Nutrition Representative
Hi Alicia,

We are glad to hear that your products came in good condition the fact that the box looked smashed.
Should you encounter the same, please let us know right away so we can relay the information to our carrier.

We would like to know what happened to your weight loss journey. You might want to share it to the community at
brittinim1
10/21/17

I was a previous distributor for another company, who markets a very similar shake to 310 Nutrition. I love how the protein is plant based and not only whey. The only thing I dont like is the shipping takes FOREVER!!! Which isnt a good thing for someone who is meal replacing with your products. Step your game up 310, love your products but your shipping options are horrible.

melissao35
10/20/17

Received products in timely fashion, the lemonade taste good as well as the shakes, chocolate is my favorite.

amyd103
10/20/17

I drank the tea it lacks flavor even after steeping the bag for 15 mins. The 310 thin hasn't had any affects on me yet and I haven't started the meal replacement shake yet.

armentac
10/20/17

Love the shakes and the sample kit was excellent to show the great products they have. Looking forward to seeing what products intend on purchasing.

alie55
10/20/17

I like the salted caramel shake not super thrilled about the Ice-TAnd I havent noticed any weight-loss yet

shusmitaw
10/20/17

I received my shipment a day early and I love the products!! The tea really makes me feel great and not bloated at all!

alexisg29
10/19/17

Luv these products and they are working well. Customer service has been excellant when I contacted them and I'm looking forward to a healthier life~

joanw59
10/19/17

Good product, taste good, reasonable price. But deliver a bit slow. Waiting for special on lemonade.

melanieb104
10/19/17

Your protein shakes are delicious and has helped me drop 10lbs. I will definitely keep ordering thanks!!

stacyg43
10/19/17

Ive finally found a delish shake that doesnt cost a ridiculous amount...buy one get one! Looking forward to more deals!

linas37
10/19/17

Received order in about a week. I got the vegan chocolate. Mixed it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and powdered peanut butter. Slightly gritty, but, overall, really good!

lilionh
10/19/17

I love my 310 products...i have lost 5 lbs since starting a month ago. Just wish the delivery time was much faster.

judym131
10/19/17

Delivery was fast. Shakes are delicious and more economical the the ones I was previously ordering. Use with almond milk and frozen bananas for a wonderful tasty shake.

danad58
10/19/17

2 weeks turnaround time from date if order seems kind of long. I then have to order well before I'm ready to.

jenniferj154
10/19/17

Absolutely LOVE the products!! Amazing!!! Just wish it didn't take a week or a little longer to get them!!

beverlyb75
10/19/17

The 310 customer services is always excellent. So are the products. I could not continue on my weight loss journey with the support of the 310 products or the support of the 310 family!!

dianeg69
10/19/17

Received order in a timely manner. The protein shakes are great and really curbs your appetite. Will continue to order.

cassiem21
10/18/17

The 310 shake has become a daily staple for me. I can tell a difference when I'm out for a few days. I always get vanilla and mix it with my Spark and probiotic milk. The combo ensures I have at least something for breakfast and helps keep me going throughout the day. Haven't lost a ton of weight or anything, but I haven't done a consistent exercise routine either. Shipping is usually good, but the shake plus shipping is costly. I've had good and not-so-great customer service. Just depends on who you get.

sheterrab
10/18/17

All the lemonades are the best! I will definitely continue to order them from 310 Nutrition! Thank you!

yes, individual packets are equal to one scoop. the regular packages come with a scoop.

By Carrie D.

Questions? Get answers from the 310Nutrition staff and other customers.

310Nutrition?