Review of 1outlets.com

Tarrytown, NY 10591, US
Tel: 7617117000

salmanr6
11/12/19
Love the product selection and customer service. It's great to buy products not available in Pakistan
meors
11/12/19
My order was out of stock. They provided very good communication in helping to resolve the matter. I got my refund at last.
mariar567
11/12/19
Prompt reply to my enquiries about my refund.Satisfied with the servive rendered.Keep up the good job team.
pippam6
11/10/19
Very please with my purchase which was a bargain, compared to other companies. Customer Service communication was second to none. Would definitely recommend
lindal1031
11/8/19
Thank you ladies. I appreciate that the product I ordered was not available, but you refunded my money and were excellent at communicating.
Regards,
Linda Lang
armidag3
11/8/19
This is my first time to purchase from this website....and they did great! I was not expecting much but the product came on time.
purvezu
11/8/19
This organization is really quite conscientious and customer focused. The lengths they go to so as to serve their customers and keep them updated.
morokoto
11/6/19
Would really love it if you lower the price. I might buy a lot next time. And I tried to find yes to eye roller. Hope to have it soon
canero
11/5/19
Order 000049298You are sending reply same message evertime for order it..
1 years still not refunded.........
apiradap
11/4/19
I have been rejected for products that cannot be delivered two times in a row. And is a very important and necessary product for me The products you post on the web site should really be shipped worldwide. And I still hope that one day You will be able to send Purina NF - advanced care - kidney function for me to thailand.But now I'm so serious and disappointed.please tell me if you can delivery this item to me.
My email : *****@gmail.com

suey22
11/4/19
I PLACED AN ORDER BEGINNING OF OCTOBER, DID NOT HEAR FROM THEM TO CONFIRM ORDER HAD BEEN POSTED, CONTACTED THEM VIA EMAIL, THEY RESPONDED MERCHANT NOT GOING TO FULFILL ORDER, THEY THEN ORDERED FROM ANOTHER MERCHANT, SAME THING HAPPENED AGAIN NO CONFIRMATION THAT ORDER HAD BEEN POSTED, HAVE SENT ABOUT 15 EMAILS TO THEM THE ONLY RESPONSE I GET IS THE COMPUTERIZED EMAIL SAYING MY ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND WHEN THEY HAVE ANY FURTHER INFO ON MY ORDER THEY WILL LET ME KNOW, ALSO SAY IF I HAVE ANY QUERIES DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THEM. THEY DO NOT READ ANY EMAILS, THEY ARE NOT IN THE U.K, I HAVE ASKED FOR A REFUND AS I DONT HAVE THE EXTRA MONEY TO BUY ELSEWHERE WITHOUT THE REFUND. THEY BASICALLY HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY £50+ AND HAVE LEFT ME WITH NO WAY OF GETTING THEM TO RESPOND TO MY EMAILS WITH ANSWERS TO MY QUERIES, OR ABOUT GIVING ME A REFUND. DISGUSTING OPERATION, I AM AT MY WITS END. MY ORDER WAS FOR MEDICATION FOR MY DOG THAT CAN ONLY BE GOT FROM AMERICA, THEY SHOULD NOT ADVERTISE ITEMS, TAKE PAYMENT WITHOUT KNOWING THEY CAN GET THE GOODS, TOTAL SCAM OF A COMPANY, IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN CONTACT THEM OTHER THAN THE WEBSITE PLEASE COULD YOU LET ME KNOW
vasileiosf
10/26/19
Goods delivery was made on time and when I had problems with local customs they did what they could do. Of course, the company has to check again with transportation company how they could reduce custom's expences.
farhanm8
10/25/19
Good service and response from the Customer service team. Product delivered as expected. Will definitely reccommend.
marinay8
10/23/19
I received one order nicely. However my following orders made 2 to 3 weeks ago were cancelled and I received the notification that there will be refund. However I have not received any refund yet and when I emailed to check on it,3 times, there was no response. Very horrible service.
kajalb2
10/23/19
Extremely helpful, informative and friendly. Quick response time... easy to contact and to track package.
robbyd10
10/23/19
Got the item in perfect condition. The item was legit and comes in a very protective wrapping. Tra king my parcel was a no problem at all due to online tracking aystem.

Tip for consumers: It is legit

arroll
10/23/19
Everything was good. Prompt shipping and called me to confirm if there were any problems. Great customer care
ainac1
10/23/19
Bought a couple of items from oneoutlet. Shipment is pretty fast considering it comes from the other side of the world (and I opt for free shipping option). They emailed every single updates regarding the status of the item, which is really, really great. Will definitely deal with them again in the future.
johnj924
10/23/19
Your staff have been so helpfull in keeping me aware off my order and they are extremely polite in their e-mails ,the items arrived as promised thank you
erichm15
10/22/19
The delivery of the product did take longer than I had anticipated, but to my follow-up I did get prompt and professional response. The product was as described and in perfect condition.
syikina
10/22/19
Product delivered well. They made it possible ordering the NatGeo map I wanted all the way from the US. It took ages but in the end it arrived well. And the customer service team is very responsive and sent the tracking number so you are aware when to expect the shipment and available when you need to ask anything.
hanih7
10/22/19
I DID NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER!!!!
CAN YOU HELP OR REFAUND????
CAN YUO TRUCK MY ORDER???
HOW LONG SHOUD I WAIT???
pennyg65
10/13/19
5 star amazing service company tried hard to find the product I wanted unfortunately the product was discontinued .will shop there again.
gille2
10/13/19
Ordered coffee from this company because I couldn't get in the UK. Delivered quickly, easy to order online.
abdulj18
10/13/19
Overall, I am happy with my purchase. Still, I think the searching experience and interface could be better.

I realised too late ... 1 outlets is a world wide scam company... Just lost over $300 dollars..... Please people .. we need to expose this company.. facebook twitter instagram.. etc.. We need to bring them to its knee. All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too. So i need not tell u my story. they are real professional cheater. When you sent a mail and ask for help.. they use an auto BOTS to reply with standard reply wording by using difernt name.. Helena .. Peta.. Karolina.. Jahra.. Michelle.. etc.. giving you the ullusion they are concern for you.. but all is BS.... I have to stop writing here folks... I am too angry to carry on....Buy at your own risk..

By Jose K.

Had the same problem. Placed an order in November, they took my money, cancelled the order in December and 6 months later I'm still asking them for a refund. Avoid using thus company

By Stephen D.

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Avoid using 1outlets, they take your cash then cancel your order then never refund you,

By Stephen D.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets.com staff and other customers.

12 Photos for 1outlets.com