Review of 1outlets.com

Tarrytown, NY 10591, US
Tel: 7617117000

limt4
9/20/19

I am quite satified by the promptly reply to all the qeries and action taken, a very reliable online purchase platform.

jorjaer
9/19/19

I feel sad that I couldn't receive all the products that ordered, but the team didn't ignore and helped to explain the reason via emails also the process. I understand that it's not their fault as the system could be error and still show the products even its out of stock.

eeijy
9/18/19

Order cancelled. Refund takes time almost a month. Customer service communication is poor. Not recommended for those who have urgency to use the product purchase.

hko1
9/18/19

Would prefer to receive my purchase within 7 working days instead of waiting for a month. Price is cheaper if compared to our website.

ilijas3
9/16/19

I received the item it took 1.5 month arrive to Serbia. Well packed. Customer support polite. All good.

mohamedh59
9/12/19

Lengthy delivery period of about 7 weeks, but credit is due to 1Outlets team for their follow-up till the end,

nethb
9/10/19

Got my order, it took a long time but they keep sending me email of the status of my order.
The item was well packed when I got.

nisbahs
9/9/19

For this item i purchased i got less than a month compare with my previous order. Only the refund process you should improve which took longer time to get. Thanks so much

zikel
9/6/19

First order was okay. Then i re-ordered and got cancelled. Said will refund but the process took forever.

Asked for the reason of cancellation and never get responses. Customer service kept ignoring my queries.

khaleda60
9/5/19

Thanks a lot for full support and communication for resolve my case.
I will continue ordering the items from your company.

maih20
9/5/19

Good customer service, updated emails often about the shipment. Fast delivery, good packing, item received in good condition. Happy with their service:-)

syahirahs
9/5/19

Received in good condition. Overall im satisfied with the service. Surely will repeat buying from 1outlets again. Thanks !

dianam320
9/5/19

From the time I placed my order, I received timely mails about the delivery status and saved my time of getting into follow. The after-delivery call to confirm receipt of the purchased items is yet another value-added service to be appreciated.

mathewt26
9/5/19

Was skeptical on my order but took the plunge. The constant updates and replies were good.

Lucky to know my product shipped out within Singapore itself. Got the item within 2 wks. So all is good.

sued229
9/3/19

Tracking system sucks, customer service also sucks. Delivery company sucks. Worst online company ever. Took almost 4 weeks to get my delivery, pls stay away from this merchant. Won't buy anything from them, first and last.

belat4
9/3/19

immediate refund polite letters, customer service peole example worth tone
After three days I got my refund

Tip for consumers: very kind people at customer service

sunilm20
8/31/19

Ordered some items which was partly delivered. Contacted customer service and matter was resolved quickly and efficiently.
Would definitely use this on line service again on a regular basis. Special thanks to jarah and her team.

muzamilh
8/31/19

Although my order was not delivered due to country restrictions on ordered items still I am satisfied. They helped me in getting my refund back. So helpful and humble support agents.

marinac53
8/29/19

Have been more than 36 days since the charged my credit card n cancelled the order. Still haven't seen any refund yet.
They did reply saying they have sent Transaction log n asked u check with your own account which is an excuse of more delay

samb376
8/27/19

Just like everyone else I got ripped off they cancelled my order and said they will refund me but no money refunded.

marinal40
8/13/19

On May 22, 2019 I ordered US$525 vitamins from them and a few days later they emailed me and said they are out of stock and will refund the money . Until July 17 not a cent refunded. I called and complained and they emailed it within a month but now Aug 13 not a cent and it's been two months since I paid . I called and it's a call centre no money . No reply! I have opened up a file with credit card company to get refund. They told me it takes two to three months to get money back after investigation .

alstenm
8/12/19

I have received no refund and no replies from company order number 000069798. Company does not reply to messages

josek32
8/1/19

Please people .. we need to expose this company.. facebook
twitter
instagram.. etc..
We need to bring them to its knee.
All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too.
So i need not tell u my story. they are real professional cheater.

paulr589
7/26/19

but I'm not giving up!

Do NOT buy from any of the 1Outlets websites, EVER! I bought something, an hour later they cancelled it due some issue with the item I was trying to purchase. It's been an endless stream of lies and empty promises that my refund is being reviewed/is being processed/will be processed soon/etc... but still no refund.

I will keep emailing them at least every week until I get my money, even if it takes years...

jans344
6/21/19

I had same experience as a lot of people:

i ordered, i paid, order got cancelled, send dozens of emails for refund .

Finally i opened a dispute with creditcard company.

It took more than 4 months but i finally got my refund.

I realised too late ... 1 outlets is a world wide scam company... Just lost over $300 dollars..... Please people .. we need to expose this company.. facebook twitter instagram.. etc.. We need to bring them to its knee. All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too. So i need not tell u my story. they are real professional cheater. When you sent a mail and ask for help.. they use an auto BOTS to reply with standard reply wording by using difernt name.. Helena .. Peta.. Karolina.. Jahra.. Michelle.. etc.. giving you the ullusion they are concern for you.. but all is BS.... I have to stop writing here folks... I am too angry to carry on....Buy at your own risk..

By Jose K.

Had the same problem. Placed an order in November, they took my money, cancelled the order in December and 6 months later I'm still asking them for a refund. Avoid using thus company

By Stephen D.

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Avoid using 1outlets, they take your cash then cancel your order then never refund you,

By Stephen D.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets.com staff and other customers.

7 Photos for 1outlets.com