1outlets.com

1outlets.com has a consumer rating of 3.49 stars from 297 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 1outlets.com also ranks 36th among Discount Shopping sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 67.8%

• Also they gave me a phone call to confirm the refund which make me feel comfortable.
  • Shout out to Tracy, Milana, Jarah, Helena and others on the support team for their fantastic effort.

• Customer service said the company failed to ship the order.
  • Lastly, you guy can be know that, "no goods no refund no reply, totally can not trust" over 30 days.
How would you rate 1outlets.com?

“Very professional customer service and experience”

Kahhock T.
2/23/20

Just want to share that although 1Outlets didn't get to deliver my ordered item due to some issues on export documents but I am happy to report that their customer service was very professional in trying to resolve the issue. Several of their support staff made extra effort to get in touch with me. AND my refund was processed without any hassle on my part. Amazing customer. I will shop again with them. I think the group deserve 5 STARS.

“Waited for 8months and still no refund, cheating money”

kit w.
9/4/20

Placed order in Jan, they canceled my order in early Feb, since then I have been waiting for their refund. Contacted them many times, even called their customer service, useless. After entire EIGHT months of waiting, still havent received any refund from them. Everytime i checked with them, they replied me the refund has been submitted and told me to wait for another week, the WORST online shopping ive encounter ever in my life. Contacted Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE), dont know if works but hope can stop them from cheating more money

customer service (48) refund (152) 30 days (24) credit card (17) order (178) 3 months (9) 2 months (9) 2 weeks (7) 4 months (4) money (49) scam company (5) support team (6)
kahhockt
February 23rd, 2020

AND my refund was processed without any hassle on my part.
kitw10
September 4th, 2020

Tip for consumers: NEVER shop with this website, a scam.
cheated my money and keep telling me they have submitted the refund but never receive

winniew21
April 25th, 2020
I brought a cutting board and a set of 5 ziploc totes bags with a very reasonable price.

However, my order was cancelled with no reason. Later I found out the price of the product I wanna to buy was rise up double:(
I am wondering if it is because they mark a wrong price and it is the reason why they cancel my order.

Luckily a very responsible customer service team reaching me for a quite fast full refund.
suzanner126
April 7th, 2020
Their after sales service are superb. Delivery time acceptable.
Received my order safely. Definitely will order from them again.
Thank you very much.
jeanmarcp
April 12th, 2020
I placed an order and it was cancelled the next day by them. Luckily their customer support was very helpful and refunded our money immediately. I must admit they responded to my mails pretty quickly and no problem at all to get our refund.
judyw580
February 19th, 2020
Thanks to 1outlets' helpful support team for keeping me updated on my purchase and solving problems involved professionally and patiently.
Keep up the good work pals!
ladyi4
September 27th, 2020
I ordered EltaMD sunblock, it was suddenly cancelled. Anyhow, I'm still thankful that they messaged me and explained what happened. I also got the refund. Overall customer service is Very excellent. Thank you
amyl712
February 21st, 2020
In regarding to out of stock after payment, all staffs did a very quick response of my questions and follow up. I got the refund finally in reasonable time! Appreciate their efficiency!
zaram27
March 14th, 2020
Thank you for the excellent service provided. She helped me through out and made sure I was able to get my refund request. Thanks a lot
maki1
March 14th, 2020
I think the response from CS team is good. Thanks for their following up. However, the feedback system can be improved as it required me to write at least 100 words
kongl2
February 20th, 2020
Thank you for your quick response to the refund process, and keep me posted by email for the latest status. The most make me satisfied is I received your call earlier, that you are so kindful to ask me to check up my bank account of the refund. At last, I hope you can check the supplier accountability more carefully next time, to reduce things like this happen again. Hope to have other shopping experience in your store next time.
rutho66
February 16th, 2020
Excellent customer service. Very considerate and courteous.
Just had a problem with the supplier but the team handled it effectively. Thank you.
yoyof2
February 22nd, 2020
I've placed an order but cancelled the order on the same day after reading the review worrying it is a scam. It replied my email a week after and I finally got the full refund about 20 days after the cancellation of the order.
winstont15
May 1st, 2020
I ordered a stovetop smoker and smoker wood chips from this website. Although there was a problem with the manufacturer in the area of fulfillment, the customer service folks were fantastic in handling the situation and they processed my refunds without a hitch. Honest folks who followed up very closely with me. Special mention to Jarah who made the buying experience a very great one despite the non fulfillment of my orders.
kimg382
April 9th, 2020
Mistakenly I ordered the same product twice, contacted the company which immediately - and I mean immediately! - cancelled and refunded one order, no discussion, no hassle, nothing. Excellent customer service. Now awaiting delivery of the order, due May 16.
rw428
February 14th, 2020
My experience of the follow up service on refund has been very excellent. Thank you.

We tried again, but our declarations system is unable to upload this product to the import/export Shipping Manifest. (31 Jan)
I am requesting my colleagues to check on your refund. (1 Feb)
Your refund had been submitted. (3 Feb)
* A personal call on 14 Feb to remind me the refund has been done.
ninab197
March 5th, 2020
Ordered item & Paid for it. Within hours get e mail saying that they have problems supplying to S/A. Why advertise then?
Waited 7 yes SEVEN weeks for refund despite many e mails on subject. Finally threat of going to social media, legal route etc had the effect.
Got e mail following day to say refund is being processed. Two days later was in my account.
Would never buy from them again no matter how desperately I needed an itemj
joeyl63
February 26th, 2020
I looking for the refund because there were no stocks anymore. The staff were very kind and good follow up service. Thank you so much.
yml
April 13th, 2020
1outlets.com provides good worldwide shipping and customer services. The product is good. My son and I really enjoy it and have much excitement. While playing with other dice masters sets or boosters, it provides variety of card abilities.
masayus
March 15th, 2020
Although my order was not sent successfully 2 times, but the support team did a good job by informing me and tried their best to find the stuff... finally. Thanks a lot.
shahida19
April 22nd, 2020
The product I requested could not be delivered to my country so they refunded my payment without any further effort and delay!
tc225
February 21st, 2020
Your staff did a great job! They response email within 1 day. Also they gave me a phone call to confirm the refund which make me feel comfortable.
lamd2
February 12th, 2020
Wasting my time ordering products from your company. Changed two countries to send me the products but ended up could not send to my country after I asked them why the delay as I had waited too long for the parcel to arrive. That was also after I asked them via email only they told me. They did not notify the customer immediately for the first failed mission to send out by the first country.
Finally they told me they could not send me the products in my country.
It took months to get my refund back. Very lousy service.
mayl86
September 18th, 2020
I stumbled upon this site for a reason n I am truly happy with everything
No doubt certain items I want which is affordable but not available. But I am ok with it.
You may need to update with suppliers on the products availability... or we will be doing lots of refund which is no Fun
benedictt5
April 1st, 2020
I came across this website and did a purchase "Everglades seasoning". However, due to current situation, the management was not able to import the seasoning in. The follow-up actions were very prompt and sincere. And the refund was done efficiently. Kudos to the team for providing a positive shopping experience. Stay safe

I realised too late... 1 outlets is a world wide scam company... Just lost over $300 dollars... Please people. We need to expose this company. Facebook Twitter Instagram. Etc. We need to bring them to its knee. All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too. So i need not tell u my story. They are real professional cheater. When you sent a mail and ask for help. They use an auto BOTS to reply with standard reply wording by using difernt name. Helena. Peta. Karolina. Jahra. Michelle. Etc. Giving you the ullusion they are concern for you. But all is BS... I have to stop writing here folks... I am too angry to carry on... Buy at your own risk..

By Jose K.