Review of 1outlets.com

Tarrytown, NY 10591, US
Tel: 7617117000

pennyg65
10/13/19

5 star amazing service company tried hard to find the product I wanted unfortunately the product was discontinued .will shop there again.

gille2
10/13/19

Ordered coffee from this company because I couldn't get in the UK. Delivered quickly, easy to order online.

abdulj18
10/13/19

Overall, I am happy with my purchase. Still, I think the searching experience and interface could be better.

stevef397
10/13/19

Having looked everywhere to find a USA filter with no luck in the UK I accidentally found 1outlets.com and found what I needed. Did take a while to arrive but it came from the other side of the world, but arrived safely and in good order. Would recommend 100%.

vh44
10/9/19

:) free shipping, favorite products. I also agree with other feedbacks. It would be nice that they update their database so the orders do not get cancelled.

surianaa1
10/9/19

Thank a lot Ms Hana..VERY GOOD information and packing the goods very nice and safe for my order..i will comment to my friend for this website...

patrickp240
Patrick P.
10/9/19

Hassle free ordering, great experience overall. One item I ordered was not available but communication top notch.

zoranr3
10/5/19

It was a great and satisfactory experience using 1outlets.com for this order. I hope to be buying over you again in the future. Many thanks.

callies25
10/5/19

The service when ordered to confirm the order was prompt and friendly. The tracking on DHL was excellent. The packaging however, was very poor fo such delicate contents, which caused some damage.

larryb552
10/5/19

Provided a responsive, great customer service. Whenever I asked, I received a positive response almost immediately. But all these will be for nought if delivery process is not changed.

nicolen121
10/4/19

Initiative in reaching out and giving updates. Delivery was also quick and smooth wothout troubles. Thank you!

peterc491
10/4/19

Easy to use and good follow up from the customer service. The only thing to suggest is that, if the delivery can be quicker than merrier.

renatojuliand
10/3/19

I ordered enchantimals for my granddaughter. Customer service promptly confirmed my orders and within a few days, I received notice that it has been shipped to me via DHL. I received the items in good condition and my grandaughter loves the items.

gerryh36
10/3/19

Customer service is great. The product was working perfectly.
I will buy again from them. They offered the best price as
compared to other stores.

emilyd194
10/2/19

Excellent customer service. They kept me very well informed on the order and regular updates on delivery times. Also called to see if the order had been received

ivanc93
10/1/19

Product arrived in nice packaging and the customer service was promptly followed up after I confirmed my order. Thanks to the customer service team

yuntingz
9/30/19

My daughter and I enjoyed lollipops. A healthy, natural, sugar-free, vegan, tooth-friendly candy is very suitable for sweet lovers

yss
9/30/19

Good place to look for unique items not available locally. Took quite some time to reach. Maybe they can improve their delivery.

ilanh6

1. i felt communication regarding my order all along the process was very poor
2. I ordered 2 pcs of the same product and got only 1, I still don't know how/when will i get the 2nd one
3. Pls advise when will the 2nd one be received or cancel the order and refund my money

mikay1
9/29/19

Great variety of overseas products, kind support staff that will attend to your needs promptly. Many items that aren't available in Singapore can be found here. good sourcing of merchants for similar items. Wide variety of gourmet products. I'm glad there are companies like this catering to overseas products that we love so much.

irs
9/29/19

I thought i was buying frm an online retail store, but it was actually a wholesale supplier. Totally wasted my time

limt4
9/20/19

I am quite satified by the promptly reply to all the qeries and action taken, a very reliable online purchase platform.

jorjaer
9/19/19

I feel sad that I couldn't receive all the products that ordered, but the team didn't ignore and helped to explain the reason via emails also the process. I understand that it's not their fault as the system could be error and still show the products even its out of stock.

eeijy
9/18/19

Order cancelled. Refund takes time almost a month. Customer service communication is poor. Not recommended for those who have urgency to use the product purchase.

hko1
9/18/19

Would prefer to receive my purchase within 7 working days instead of waiting for a month. Price is cheaper if compared to our website.

I realised too late ... 1 outlets is a world wide scam company... Just lost over $300 dollars..... Please people .. we need to expose this company.. facebook twitter instagram.. etc.. We need to bring them to its knee. All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too. So i need not tell u my story. they are real professional cheater. When you sent a mail and ask for help.. they use an auto BOTS to reply with standard reply wording by using difernt name.. Helena .. Peta.. Karolina.. Jahra.. Michelle.. etc.. giving you the ullusion they are concern for you.. but all is BS.... I have to stop writing here folks... I am too angry to carry on....Buy at your own risk..

By Jose K.

Had the same problem. Placed an order in November, they took my money, cancelled the order in December and 6 months later I'm still asking them for a refund. Avoid using thus company

By Stephen D.

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Avoid using 1outlets, they take your cash then cancel your order then never refund you,

By Stephen D.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets.com staff and other customers.

10 Photos for 1outlets.com