Review of 1outlets.com

Tarrytown, NY 10591, US
Tel: 7617117000

danav36
11/29/19
Even if not delivered all the pieces I ordered and it took a long time to solve everything, I am finally satisfied.
Ordered goods arrived after about 2 months. After opening, I found out that only 1/3 of the ordered and paid goods came. At the customer service, nobody wanted to deal with it for a long time, and frankly, I was pretty upset that I didn't have the goods or the money. Everything turned to good when Jarah took over the matter. I greatly appreciate her approach and quick resolution, so I give the highest ranking.
sun5
11/28/19
Superb after sales service. The 1outlets support team is very responsive , and fast turnaround time to solve my order issue. Well done!
salmanr7
11/28/19
Great customer service and product selection. You can shop for products from all over the world from the comfort of your home.
nicolag25
11/28/19
i was very happy with how my purchase was dealt with. My refund was dealt with very well and politely
sharonm687
11/28/19
This is a worst company I ever met. They cancel almost 95% of my order and tried to gave the excused that can't deliver to my address. I have try to gave them more time to get the replacement but end up failed. I really disappointed with the way they treat client, NO TRUST AT ALL.
muhammada212
11/27/19
it arrived late but arrived perfectly
thank you so much for the excellent customer services. i would share it with my family.
carloe6
11/27/19
Management support needs improvement and urgency to resolve a case, especially the time frame of delivery and refunds. But so far, they are trying their best to update me and follow up on my complaints.
liyip
11/26/19
It took awhile for my order to arrived. When they arrived, it was a wrong products. So I was disappointed and I don't plan to buy again from the place.
pontheps
11/25/19
I received my order after more than 3 months. Fine Products but take long time to receive. The support is good. They try to help me track the order.
haccarts
11/25/19
Il me l'a que un produit dans ma commande je n'ai eu que le chloraseptic cherry 6fl pas reçu le 20ml en format pocket
christianl102
Be careful!

I have placed an order with them this year, 29th June 2019. Till now (November 25th), not all ordered and paid goods (80%) have arrived. After issuing a complain, a refund for the 8 missing items was communicated after a long back and forth.

Same issue, so far no refund has been received and no evidence has been provided that a actual refund effort has been made. The refund amount is about USD 200!

The entire experience was a nightmare. I strongly suggest not to place any order with this company. Appears like that they don't keep stock or have a poor choice of merchants. Worst customer experience ever.

Best regards,
CL - Hong Hong
wilmaa9
11/24/19
I received my refund after more than 3 months. All my emails are ignored and no reply received from them after they fail to deliver my orders on July 9, 2019. I requested my friend in Singapore to call their office and that's the only time they emailed me and process my refund. I received my refund on October 22, 2019.
adrianr75
11/24/19
I've made three different orders. In two of them I received all my stuff. In the third one there was a product out of stock and they refunded me without a problem.
The only issue is the long delivery process. But given the fact that it's free, I have to be patient. Overall, good experience.
chadamast
11/24/19
I am happy with the service although I didn't get the product I'd like to buy. It would be nice to let customer know if the product that the customer placed an order could not be delivered to the country of residence of the customer so that he/she would not proceed to make an order only to know such limitation later and had to request for the refund like in my case. However, I am happy with your prompt action to refund to my credit card.
mohamedh67
11/24/19
I experienced very good follow-up action by the 1outlets sales team after receiving a leaked-oil package.
huichinl
11/24/19
Good price because of free delivery and fast and accurate item but definitely refund time taken could be improved. Promised 30 days refund but actually, after 2 reminders, refund came after about 50 days.
ankitaj2
11/22/19
Didn't got order for 2 months and it took lots for email phone calls to get my money back. It took 4-5 weeks to get money back in account once they confirm which is totally cheating no bank in day would take that time
weiy9
11/20/19
Very care about the customer satisfaction after receiving the parcel, very satisfied. My father was happy with this
lindrej
11/20/19
Received my goods in a perfect condition, just took a bit longer then expected and i needed to pick my parcel up from the post office, it wasn't delivered to my house.
salmans20
11/15/19
I ordered 2 items. 1 item arrived and the other item's amount refunded to me after a month. It has not good reviews on net and i was confused to shop but i had a good experience with 1outlets.
salmanr6
11/12/19
Love the product selection and customer service. It's great to buy products not available in Pakistan
meors
11/12/19
My order was out of stock. They provided very good communication in helping to resolve the matter. I got my refund at last.
mariar567
11/12/19
Prompt reply to my enquiries about my refund.Satisfied with the servive rendered.Keep up the good job team.
pippam6
11/10/19
Very please with my purchase which was a bargain, compared to other companies. Customer Service communication was second to none. Would definitely recommend
lindal1031
11/8/19
Thank you ladies. I appreciate that the product I ordered was not available, but you refunded my money and were excellent at communicating.
Regards,
Linda Lang

I realised too late ... 1 outlets is a world wide scam company... Just lost over $300 dollars..... Please people .. we need to expose this company.. facebook twitter instagram.. etc.. We need to bring them to its knee. All the ppl wrote before is what i encounter too. So i need not tell u my story. they are real professional cheater. When you sent a mail and ask for help.. they use an auto BOTS to reply with standard reply wording by using difernt name.. Helena .. Peta.. Karolina.. Jahra.. Michelle.. etc.. giving you the ullusion they are concern for you.. but all is BS.... I have to stop writing here folks... I am too angry to carry on....Buy at your own risk..

By Jose K.

Had the same problem. Placed an order in November, they took my money, cancelled the order in December and 6 months later I'm still asking them for a refund. Avoid using thus company

By Stephen D.

Same problem for me. Since Feb 19th. I'm contacting my bank right now to reverse the charge if possible. Thinking of making a trip to Singapore to visit the police there.

By Iskandar H.

Avoid using 1outlets, they take your cash then cancel your order then never refund you,

By Stephen D.

Hard to say, as products often never arrive to the destination.

By Jaine C.

Questions? Get answers from the 1outlets.com staff and other customers.

12 Photos for 1outlets.com