AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

Tel: 1-858-578-3336

jayd232
Jay D.
7/4/19

It was easy to navigate, I hope the rest of the process goes as well. If so I would certainly use your service in the future

anonymousf438
anonymous F.
5/29/19

Have used AA before and have had a great experience. That is why you where my first choice when i needed to move my old Indian again

nickf129
Nick F.
5/25/19

Everything has been pretty straightforward. The quote was delivered quickly and included a link to continue my order which worked well. The order form was also very simple (though maybe a little too much).

My current shipping needs are possibly on the more complex side because I won't be at either the pick up or drop off location, so at this point I'm just hoping it goes smoothly. Since it was more complex, I left a lot of comments, but the confirmation page didn't preserve my formatting. Also, the comment box was pretty small and not resizable, so it was a little tough.

richardl147
Richard L.
5/24/19

This is the first time to use this service. It is impossible to evaluate the service provided until the vehicle is picked up and delivered.

wernerk15
Werner K.
5/16/19

Trying to make special arrangements for date of pick up and delivery was frustrating. I had a hard time communicating with the person on the telephone. I just hope the information provided in my web request is understood, since I was not really able to provide that via telephone.

mikem660
Mike M.
5/8/19

Customer service was rude, as if I was bothering him when I called.

I can't take days off on short notice. I planned ahead (24 May pickup) because I have training I must attend prior to my deployment.

toddo45
Todd O.
5/2/19

the only thing I don't like about shipping companies is dodging the question of when it will be actually shipped.

markusf10
Markus F.
4/27/19

Very usable and easy to navigate. The price changed from the original without explanation. I figured out that it was the payment method, but that wasn't explained.

nickw164
Nick W.
4/3/19

Ship to Terminal read wrong address! (Santa Fe Springs, CA) PLEASE DON’T SHIP TO LA!
Sellwin very helpful
Price was $952.XX after email said it would be $925!

chrisb1075
Chris B.
3/4/19

Everything has been very easy and convenient. Also, lowest price I've seen. Customer service was easy to contact and very helpful.

jeffreyd128
Jeffrey D.
2/16/19

Im hoping I will be able to submit a Post experience survey . So far the experience has been pretty good.

mikeg657
Mike G.
2/11/19

You should offer better insurance. I had to pay a large added fee to insure my motorcycle for its value

valdov
Valdo V.
1/22/19

The overall time to pick up my motorcycle came and went. I was charged storage fee because 1AAMortorcycle Failed to pick up my motorcycle in time.

dwaynep20
Dwayne p.
1/21/19

I chose your shipping company because you were in California where I was shipping the bike from but I wanted to use a reputable specific motorcycle shipper I've had you ship it pick up motorcycles put them in a trailer and the kickstand and drive away

danielm759
Daniel M.
1/17/19

My brother has used your delivery service in the past and was pleased with the service. Referred me

verifiedc67
Verified C.
12/28/18

Overall great service. The shipper did tie straps across my front mudguard, which rubbed through my clearcoat paint. That had to be repaired. So make sure when they come to pickup and crate your bike, they don't put straps across painted surfaces.

kenf120
Ken F.
12/24/18

With no confirmation of date for pick up, this site leaves me concerned as to whether or not the date can be met. How do I know when a truck will arrive? And delivery made? This part is a bit lacking.

Also, my bike has an alarm system that requires the key fob be with the bike during transport. Otherwise, the alarm will keep triggering while the truck is moving. This will run the battery down and most likely irritate the driver.

chrish831
Chris H.
11/26/18

Ordering online was easy, communication with the shipper will be important to have things go smooth.

josev88
Jose V.
11/26/18

First time user the beginning process I feel thus far, a good choice. Pick up hasn’t been established yet nor delivery, so I’ll reserve my comments at this time.

johnf534
John F.
10/15/18

I called spoke with Julia on a Monday needing my Harley pickup by Friday. Julia checked with transport said this is not a problem explained what I should do online. I sent in info and payment waited 2 hours I called Julia she said my motorcycle will be picked Wednesday you will receive an email with in the next hour email confirmation came as Julia said. My Harley was picked up Wednesday loaded on a very heavy duty metal motorcycle transport frame shipped from Massachusetts to Arizona in 11 days. No problems no issues. Thanks Julia and STI shipping

artm62
Art M.
10/13/18

This is my second time shipping my bike and I have been very happy. After a couple of phone calls over the correct length of the bike everything went very smoothly.

russellj20
Russell J.
10/8/18

The scheduling of door to door motorcycle shipping is quick and easy. I'll write more after it all transpires and it arrives at it's destination.

wojciechm8
Wojciech M.
9/26/18

A little slow and the tracking tool was broken for a week, but the service was as advertised and the bike arrived unharmed.

zachariahk4
Zachariah K.
9/26/18

I had my bike shipped with you guys once before and it turned out great. Hoping round two is just as good.

charlesh395
Charles H.
9/26/18

I loved the way you transported my bike, couldn’t done a better job. The bike arrived far sooner than I was told as a matter of fact we arrived at the same time.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?