Review of 1aamotorcycles

Tel: 1-858-578-3336

andrewm444
Andrew M.
6/7/18

Besides being a little dusty my bike showed up in a reasonable time frame. The guys on both ends were supper nice and provided good coustomer service. Overall great service.

michaelh580
Michael H.
6/4/18

Email process was extremely easy. If the bike arrives undamaged and there are no surprises than I'll be very happy.

petert184
Peter T.
6/3/18

Your System Says I will have it shipped on the 18th when everywhere else I booked the 13th dropped off at your ware house

brentb87
Brent B.
6/2/18

Finally got a hold of someone to send me a quote, but now that I have it the process was easy and quick.

markb728
Mark B.
6/1/18

Process was easy and as stated on the website, it was the cheapest option around. Others wanted a brokerage fee whereas I dealt directly with the shippers.

stephens304
Stephen S.
5/31/18

Phone opperators were not friendly and rude, wanted to make a order on the phone never have done this before and probably wont with this company again.

christinep154
Christine P.
5/25/18

So far, so good. Gentleman i spoke to on the phone was helpful. Hopefully I am just as pleased with the actual shipping of my motorcycle.

caseyb59
Casey B.
5/24/18

Wow...that was very easy. I just hope I can give 5 stars overall after I receive my motorcycle!
But so far, so good.

jadem38
Jade M.
5/24/18

the application is not very user friendly, had revise
the addresses several times, could not get the zip codes to change and what happen to Cash on the payment terms
I plan on paying the driver in Ohio with $665 Cash !
notify me if that is not OK

markr480
Mark R.
5/24/18

Would be better if your form allowed all info to be kept and still change the zip code without having to input info twice.

tatianac12
Tatiana C.
5/23/18

So many other sites have just taken my info and then I got a barrage of quotes from 3rd parties. I'm trying to organize a complicated move of my family and two vehicles, two destinations, while very very pregnant and I just wanted to get this done. So, thank you for making this part easy.

roberts1418
Robert S.
5/23/18

Was hoping to get a partial refund whereas I dropped off the bike at the terminal instead of having the driver pick it up.

jeffreyb209
Jeffrey B.
5/20/18

We’ll see after it ships. Last time it was 3 weeks late because it took 8 days to get to port in San Diego from Sacramento

jonathonm23
Jonathon M.
5/18/18

Thanks again for your help on the one we needed to do a claim on and all the smooth shipping we've done.

josephs284
Joseph S.
5/18/18

Took over 3 weeks longer than estimated. Took 8 days to go from Sacramento to San Diego and missed the cutoff for the ship it was supposed to go on.

dylanl21
Dylan L.
5/17/18

I've only completed the online ordering thus far, but it has been a very easy process. Julia has been exceptionally helpful. If the shipping goes well, AA will have knocked it out of the park and will have all my future business.

kevino91
Kevin O.
5/16/18

The site has "New Cassell" as the P/U city and I cannot correct it. The location is Westbury on Long Island, New York. The delivery city also has a problem with what the site gave. It is Pheonix. I chose the 19th for P/U but anytime this week is fine if a truck is in the area.

kenc159
Ken C.
5/16/18

until my bike is delivered, I can not say how great this all is, but so far it's been great. very helpful over the phone and a definite pick/delivery date.

bruceg107
Bruce G.
5/15/18

Website is very easy. I spoke to customer service and she was very nice. The site does ask for bike length which mine is 96--108 and then the quote says for a bike less than 96. I'm assuming its a glitch in the system but will clarify with customer service. If anyone at the site if looking at this you should look into fixing that issue.

luisr75
Luis R.
5/15/18

It may take time to pick up the bikes. Please do it on one visit. I do not want to pay for 2 visits.

daniels292
Daniel S.
5/13/18

My motorcycle arrived damaged. My friend did business with this company in the past and recommended against it. I did it anyway and did not like the inconvenience of having to fix a broken mirror on a motorcycle that left the sellers house intact.

randella3
Randell A.
5/10/18

All answers are up to now 5/10/2018 but lady i dealth with seemed very knowledgeable,friendly,and honest would like to continue to deal with her if i use you in the future.

charlesd179
Charles D.
5/10/18

Nice and easy to get a quote and get started, has insurance so there's not too many worried, very satisfied with this company!

waynee20
Wayne E.
5/10/18

First time putting my bike in someone else's hands I hope she is delivered the same condition as when picked up.
Thank-you

jamesc600
James C.
5/9/18

they haven't picked up my bike yet but their website was very easy to use and they off a very fair shipping price

Questions? Get answers from the 1aamotorcycles staff and other customers.

1aamotorcycles?