Review of 1aamotorcycles

Tel: 1-858-578-3336

bobm438
Bob M.
9/12/18

Easy to schedule / book a pickup, Price is Fair" I will later inform you about the Tracking and delivery Service.

brentc79
Brent C.
9/11/18

This is third motorcycle I've shipped with AA and there will be more. Top shipper, highly recommended.

monodeepm
Monodeep M.
9/11/18

this is my second time this year. had some trouble the first time with pick up and delivery, hope you do better this time.

russelll45
Russell L.
9/7/18

I haven't done anything. You guys haven't done anything. Shouldn't this be a survey for after the services are even started? Just saying. Btw the website needs back buttons and edit buttons. Had to redo everything twice to edit.

jamesq27
James q.
9/6/18

Absolutely horrible communication. The only time I was contacted for this entire service after placing the order was when the delivery was 7 miles away despite requesting a minimum hour notice. I waited 4 days with the bike an hour away without a call for scheduling delivery and had to make 2 calls to get it scheduled as no one returned my call regarding the voicemail I had left specifically requesting to be called. The bike was an hour away for a total of 8 days before delivery. On top of that, they put the person they picked up the bike from as the person who placed the order. 1AAMotorcycles may not have handled the local delivery, but I didn't pay a local shipper, I paid 1AAMotorcycles. Not a lot of confidence from this operation.

bobc176
Bob C.
9/4/18

I have had very poor service in the past. They quoted me one price on the internet and then want an addition $100. I was given numerous agruements trying to justify their charge. Based upon the number of times I use their service, it was embarrassing the behaviors or their staff. Call Bob at 403.236-0067 if you want to discuss further.

anthonym426
Anthony M.
8/30/18

The service of transporting my bike was great. The only change I'd recommend is that if your bike makes it to the destination earlier than expected you should be able to receive it when it arrives to the location and not wait another 48 hours to receive it.

keving279
Kevin G.
8/30/18

THis is my 3rd motorcycle transport, prompt pickup, communication is great and delivery is fast

THANK YOU!!!!!

colinc101
Colin C.
8/29/18

Broken brake lever, the drive for final delivery did not call in advance as intstructed which caused a pretty big inconvenience. And the bike was a week late...

brianc451
Brian C.
8/25/18

The agreement terms it won't let me read. I don't have anyway of knowing what I have just agreed to? Your also asking me to rate your company when I haven't received any service yet?????

jeffk233
Jeff K.
8/23/18

Great! A pleasure doing business with you. Don't forget...... It's Houston, Texas, not Sweeney, Texas. Thx

elkas
Elka S.
8/19/18

I have not received the motorcycles just yet- so this review is in regards to the pickup portion only.
I received a phone call from the third party shipper the day before confirming that they will pick up the 2 Harley Davidsons the next day between 8am-5pm. The day of the pickup- at 5pm I see that they're still not here. I call the third party and they told me the truck broke down so they have to find another truck and it will be at my home in 20 minutes. At 5:30pm I call to see where they are. I get a call back that they're about a hour and half out. At 7:30pm the truck finally arrives. Problem is, we have 2 bikes to ship and they only brought along ONE bike pallet. I asked how they will be transporting the second one and the driver said that they were called last minute to help out so they didn't have the extra pallet since our bikes weren't on his initial order. In any case, 1 bike seemed secure and strapped on a pallet. Our second bike was just flimsy jacked to the wall of the truck. He placed one blanket on the side so the bike doesn't hit. I am actually very very worried about that second bike since it was not placed on a pallet or anything. Praying that second bike arrives in New Mexico okay. So far, I'm not too happy and extremely nervous.

dough145
Doug H.
8/18/18

this is my first time using this site or even shipping a vehicle so i will update upon completion of delivery

volkano2
Volkan O.
8/16/18

Everything was good until I received my motorcycle. It appears my cell phone holder that was attached to the handle bar is missing. It is not an expensive equipment, but it shows that trusting the company was a mistake. I am going to be more careful and remove anything that can be stolen from my bike. Other than that, excellent customer service and pricing. Everyone on the phone was very helpful and patient.

rayd85
Ray D.
8/16/18

So far, lack of clarity as to the pick up time / procedures. Phone communication has not been great. Also, I was quoted $605 - both on the phone and online, then charged $628

erikb90
Erik B.
8/14/18

Overall communications were not great. Shipper was confused that it was a terminal to terminal contract. Shipper kept call to set up delivery appt.
Worse part of the transaction was that the paperwork I received had the wrong address for the terminal in Waukesha. It caused me to spend the better part of a Saturday trying to find the place and trying to contact a human to talk to and get the right address.

nickc186
Nick C.
8/14/18

having just ordered the shipping at this point, I can only comment on your web sites ease of use. I will consider possibly using your services more often depending on how this pick up and delivery is handled. Thank you. 910 Auto Sales, Mark / owner.

garyb455
Gary B.
8/12/18

Although this was just the booking process we'll see how good performance is when it's all said and done,

chrism787
Chris M.
8/6/18

I don't really have a problem with 1AA themselves but the shipper that they contracted out to I don't think had much common sense. Due to circumstances I had to leave my bike at a local dealer for pick up (since they only pick up Monday to Friday 9-5 which is the time most of us are at work), I left the dealers number as the primary contact and my cell phone number as a secondary. The shipper (again not 1AA) called the dealer, asked for me and when they were told I didn't work there they thought well thats that, best not to ask any the information nor to call the secondary number as I never received a call or message. The bike was supposed to be picked up between July 10-13, after several calls back and forth with the honestly pretty great customer service here at 1AA it was finally picked up on the 26th. From that point on the shipping went smooth and I have no complaints.

davidl612
David L.
8/3/18

This company did a fantastic and flawless job with my motorcycle and shipping needs. I will definitely refer you to anyone that asks.

joellynh
Joellyn H.
7/31/18

Thank you for the easy ordering process, looking forward to getting my motorcycle, it's the first time I've used your service.

karenb685
Karen B.
7/31/18

Very good service both on the phone and website. The website is simple, intuitive and easy to navigate. I'll reserve the right to recommend your service to others until I receive my motorcycle and assess its condition. Thanks.

markf281
Mark F.
7/26/18

Dropped off at their shipping warehouse, picked up from their warehouse, so it was easy. Bike arrived quickly with no damage. Only issue was i want contacted when it arrived, i called them.

jamesc947
JAMES C.
7/25/18

all good so far, but this was just the ordering part. I'm hoping a survey will be done at the end of the shipment.

raymonds156
Raymond S.
7/24/18

I like the fact that you specialize in shipping motorcycles. Had bad experience with another company.

Questions? Get answers from the 1aamotorcycles staff and other customers.

1aamotorcycles?