AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

Tel: 1-858-578-3336

nickw164
Nick W.
4/3/19

Ship to Terminal read wrong address! (Santa Fe Springs, CA) PLEASE DON’T SHIP TO LA!
Sellwin very helpful
Price was $952.XX after email said it would be $925!

chrisb1075
Chris B.
3/4/19

Everything has been very easy and convenient. Also, lowest price I've seen. Customer service was easy to contact and very helpful.

valdov
Valdo V.
2/21/19

The overall time to pick up my motorcycle came and went. I was charged storage fee because 1AAMortorcycle Failed to pick up my motorcycle in time.

jeffreyd128
Jeffrey D.
2/16/19

Im hoping I will be able to submit a Post experience survey . So far the experience has been pretty good.

mikeg657
Mike G.
2/11/19

You should offer better insurance. I had to pay a large added fee to insure my motorcycle for its value

jaredh56
Jared h.
1/27/19

Overall great service. The shipper did tie straps across my front mudguard, which rubbed through my clearcoat paint. That had to be repaired. So make sure when they come to pickup and crate your bike, they don't put straps across painted surfaces.

dwaynep20
Dwayne p.
1/21/19

I chose your shipping company because you were in California where I was shipping the bike from but I wanted to use a reputable specific motorcycle shipper I've had you ship it pick up motorcycles put them in a trailer and the kickstand and drive away

danielm759
Daniel M.
1/17/19

My brother has used your delivery service in the past and was pleased with the service. Referred me

kenf120
Ken F.
12/24/18

With no confirmation of date for pick up, this site leaves me concerned as to whether or not the date can be met. How do I know when a truck will arrive? And delivery made? This part is a bit lacking.

Also, my bike has an alarm system that requires the key fob be with the bike during transport. Otherwise, the alarm will keep triggering while the truck is moving. This will run the battery down and most likely irritate the driver.

chrish831
Chris H.
11/26/18

Ordering online was easy, communication with the shipper will be important to have things go smooth.

josev88
Jose V.
11/26/18

First time user the beginning process I feel thus far, a good choice. Pick up hasn’t been established yet nor delivery, so I’ll reserve my comments at this time.

johnf534
John F.
11/14/18

I called spoke with Julia on a Monday needing my Harley pickup by Friday. Julia checked with transport said this is not a problem explained what I should do online. I sent in info and payment waited 2 hours I called Julia she said my motorcycle will be picked Wednesday you will receive an email with in the next hour email confirmation came as Julia said. My Harley was picked up Wednesday loaded on a very heavy duty metal motorcycle transport frame shipped from Massachusetts to Arizona in 11 days. No problems no issues. Thanks Julia and STI shipping

artm62
Art M.
11/12/18

This is my second time shipping my bike and I have been very happy. After a couple of phone calls over the correct length of the bike everything went very smoothly.

wojciechm8
Wojciech M.
10/26/18

A little slow and the tracking tool was broken for a week, but the service was as advertised and the bike arrived unharmed.

jamesj367
James J.
10/23/18

It was easy. They were almost 2 weeks late picking up my motorcycle. It is taking at least a week and a half delivering it.

stephenm414
Stephen M.
10/18/18

Ordering is easy.Delivery time: not so good. Ordered on 9/11. Delivered on 10/17. 5 weeks seems like a long tone to ship from Nevada to Texas. The handeling of my motorcycle was great. No damage what so ever.

russellj20
Russell J.
10/8/18

The scheduling of door to door motorcycle shipping is quick and easy. I'll write more after it all transpires and it arrives at it's destination.

jamesl551
James L.
9/26/18

I have used your services twice within the past 3 years to ship my bike from California to Nebraska and back and overall I am pleased with the price, promptness and service.

zachariahk4
Zachariah K.
9/26/18

I had my bike shipped with you guys once before and it turned out great. Hoping round two is just as good.

charlesh395
Charles H.
9/26/18

I loved the way you transported my bike, couldn’t done a better job. The bike arrived far sooner than I was told as a matter of fact we arrived at the same time.

hilleryb
Hillery B.
9/18/18

Everything online and the lady on the phone was all good now if I can get my bike on time that would be good and I’ll give you five more stars

bobm438
Bob M.
9/12/18

Easy to schedule / book a pickup, Price is Fair" I will later inform you about the Tracking and delivery Service.

brentc79
Brent C.
9/11/18

This is third motorcycle I've shipped with AA and there will be more. Top shipper, highly recommended.

monodeepm
Monodeep M.
9/11/18

this is my second time this year. had some trouble the first time with pick up and delivery, hope you do better this time.

russelll45
Russell L.
9/7/18

I haven't done anything. You guys haven't done anything. Shouldn't this be a survey for after the services are even started? Just saying. Btw the website needs back buttons and edit buttons. Had to redo everything twice to edit.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?